Becca XXX Ch. 10

Story Info
Becca is surprised when more things are revealed to her.
12.2k words
4.74
22.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

With the previous nights events still playing back in my head I slowly opened my door and took a peek out into the corridor. There was nothing out there except for a large beach towel rolled up outside on the mat. I took it and went back inside.

I had hoped Tony would have been to see me in the night, but guessed it was too risky to make a plan after the first night at the villa.. He was still blending in and gaining their trust. At least that's what I would have done in his position.

I threw the towel on the sofa and watched it unroll to reveal a bikini. It was lime green, the same colour as my dress and panties from the previous night. They were still on the floor where I had stepped out of them before going to bed. I picked them up and put them in the wicker laundry hamper in the corner of the room near the patio door. I assumed the maid would come and wash them for me. They certainly needed it. The dress had a couple of cum stains on it from Sanchez's dribbling cock and my knickers were heavily stained with my own mess.

It would appear that we had each been allocated a colour to wear by Sanchez. Mine was now lime green and I guessed all my clothes would be this colour for as long as I stayed there. I took a quick look at the bikini and then pulled the bottoms on. They were a stringy thong design and wouldn't leave much of a tan line, ideal for sunbathing around the glorious pool all day. I slipped the bikini top on and opened up the curtains to a bright blue sky and blazing sun. The air con was doing a great job and the heat hit me as I opened up the patio door onto my first floor balcony.

I stepped out and surveyed the scene.

The Mediterranean sea stretched out in front of me until it met the horizon. I could of easily mistaken this for a holiday, but that illusion was soon shattered when I saw all the armed guards around the villa's grounds. They were on the private beach, the jetty and at all strategic points. I counted ten of them, all wearing chinos and white shirts, working in pairs. Most of the them were smoking and chatting, probably bored out their minds. There would be more of them at the front of the villa and some working as bodyguards for Sanchez, one of which was now Tony.

I scanned back to the pool area and saw a blonde girl in a white bikini was sunbathing topless. It was Alice. I'd recognise her anywhere after seeing her abused last night. She seemed timid and reserved, not surprisingly after being practically raped by her husband at the dinner table last night in front of us. She had her sunglasses on and was laying out catching the rays. Sanchez was no where to be seen.

As I searched for Tony I saw Sara and Chloe arrive at the pool area. They selected a couple of sun beds on the opposite side of the pool to Alice and whipped their tops off. Chloe wore orange and Sara wore pink, so I was right about colours being allocated to us. After laying out their towels they started to rub sun tan lotion on. I decided to go and join them and see if I could get some information from Alice while Sanchez was out of the picture.

I grabbed my towel and headed down to the pool.

As I walked through the dining room I saw Tammy and Aggie. They were just finishing breakfast which was laid out like a buffet so we could help ourselves. They walked with me out to the pool.

"Becca, are you ok after last night?" asked a concerned Tammy.

"Yes, I think so. I wasn't expecting him to hit me quite so hard though," I replied rubbing the side of my cheek.

"Men shouldn't hit women at all ," said Aggie.

"Too fucking right they shouldn't," I said.

"He just turned on you for no reason," said Tammy. "We were all shocked by what went on last night."

We arrived at the sun beds with Sara and Chloe and they got the gist of the conversation as we started to get settled.

"What the fuck was all that about?" swore Sara.

"I guess he wants us to know who's in charge," I said.

"Well, he could of just said he was in charge instead of abusing his wife in front of us and then slapping you," said Chloe.

"I guess actions speak louder than words. His show last night has certainly told us who's in charge," I replied.

"The guy scares me," whispered Tammy.

"Me too," said Chloe.

"How's your face?" asked Sara.

"It hurt at the time, but its fine now."

"He gave his wife a good pounding, didn't he. Fucking hell I bet she's sore this morning," said Aggie. "Was she really as tight as he made out?"

"Ridiculously tight. I couldn't believe it," I whispered.

Alice was only a few metres away on the other side of the pool and I didn't want her to know we were talking about her. If she could hear us she wasn't letting on.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself until he hit you," laughed Chloe.

"I was," I smiled. "He had a pretty tasty cock."

"Dirty bitch," spat Sara. "It was a surreal experience. I've never been to a dinner party where the host rapes his wife in front of his guests and then throat fucks a whore."

"Oi! Less of the whore, you cheeky bitch," I said, throwing my bikini top at her.

We all giggled.

I opened a bottle of sun tan lotion and started to rub it on my legs. The smell of coconut oil filled my lungs and I started to feel more like I was on holiday. I watched the girls do the same. If they'd been any men watching us, they would have got a nice view of five hot sexy girls rubbing cream into their firm young bodies. I loved seeing my friends massage the lotion into their breasts. It was an erotic sight to see these girls touching themselves. Sara and Chloe did each others backs and Tammy and Aggie did the same. Another sight to behold, even though it was not meant to be sexual. Sara rubbed cream into my back and we all settled down for a relaxing morning.

Alice was still on her back with her sunglasses on. She hadn't moved.

I looked at each of my friends in turn and enjoyed them each on their own merits. These girls were some of the best looking women I'd ever met and their bodies were second to none. No wonder Sanchez had handpicked us all.

Sara was petite with huge boobs and tiny pink nipples. Her long blonde hair stretched out behind her, hanging off the sun bed. She was extremely toned and had a perfectly flat stomach. Her legs looked short, but muscular as I looked her up and down. My gaze settled on her pink bikini bottoms. She had pulled them up tight to move the side straps above her hips to minimise her tan lines. This had made the fabric pull between her pussy lips and gave her an amazing camel toe. Her puffy outer lips were just visible between the fabric and the inside of her thigh. She looked delicious.

Chloe still looked like a skanky rock chick with short spikey hair. Her nipple piercings sparkled in the sun. I could see the outline of her pussy piercings showing through her bikini, one through her clit and two lower down through her labia. It made her bikini bottoms look misshapen, but I knew she still had a sweet tasting cunt.

Tammy was thinner than all of us. She always watched her figure and her tits were spectacular. I looked at her big brown eyes, so deep I could get lost in them. I scanned down over her tits to her toned abs and down to her bikini area. She had her legs spread wide, almost inviting me in. Her bright blue bottoms hugged her bugling vulva as she lay their baking in the morning sun. I imagined her sweaty scent inside her bikini and the look of her dark lips and pink insides. I felt my cunt swell in my own swimsuit and thought I better move on before I got myself too wet.

Aggie was a bigger build and made an excellent dominatrix. I hadn't fucked her, but I had seen her in action sitting on a guys face and smothering another with her huge boobs. She was a double D cup, but they looked smaller on her large frame. Her ass was juicy and would be lovely to bury my face into. No wonder guys loved her face sitting antics. Her thighs were strong and looked like they could crush a guys head as they went down on her. I'd seen her pussy and it was extremely meaty. Both her inner and outer labia were fat and suckable. My own genitals looked like a ham sandwich, but hers were much darker, almost like beef. No wonder guys called them beef curtains.

These were my friends and I would do anything for them. I loved them all in their own unique way and vowed to stay in touch with them once this was all over.

****

After laying in the sun for about forty minutes I decided to go for a dip. I was hot and sweaty and needed to cool off. I slipped into the pool and felt the instant relief of the cool water. I swam about on my back with my boobs sticking out of the water and felt as though I was being watched. I looked up to the balcony and saw a small dark-haired head pop out of view on the second floor balcony.

It was Rafee. Sanchez's son.

I only got a glimpse, but it was defiantly him. The curious virgin would have a raging hard on looking down at six topless whores. He knew what we were and what we did. He wasn't stupid. His father had forbidden him from talking to us, but had told him he could admire us from a far. That's exactly what he was doing albeit in a sneaky, perverted young boys way.

I thought of him peeking over the balcony playing with his cock. He'd be thinking of all the things we could do to him and what he'd like to do to us. Six pairs of tits to play with, six young girls pussies, each one being slightly different in look, feel, taste and smell.

I looked away from the balcony and swam over to Alice's side of the pool. As I looked up to the balcony again I saw Rafee disappearing once more. He was enjoying himself so I left him to it. No doubt they'd be a sticky mess in his hands pretty soon if he was wanking himself off.

I got out of the pool and sat on the edge scraping my hair back to remove the water. I was right next to Alice's sun-bed, but she wasn't on it. I caught a glimpse of her walking off towards the dining room and thought I'd take my opportunity to talk to her.

I stood up and trotted after her, leaving a trail of wet footprints behind me. It didn't look suspicious, as I hadn't had any breakfast. It would look like I was going to get some food or drink.

I entered the dining room and found Alice pouring some juice.

"Can you pour me some?" I asked in a friendly voice.

"Oh...errr...it's you," she stammered. "Sure, here you go."

She handed me some orange juice and poured herself another one.

"Thank you. I'm Becca by the way. I don't think we got properly introduced last night."

She seemed afraid of me. Maybe she was afraid of everyone. Some people are just like that.

"He never introduces me properly," she said, with sadness in her voice.

"But you're his wife. Right?"

"Ha. Yeah one of many," she scoffed.

"What?"

"He has eight wives. I'm just his latest prize."

"Eight. What the fuck?" I gasped.

She looked around to make sure there were no guards in ear shot. She obviously wanted to tell me something.

The coast was clear, we were alone.

"He's Algerian and likes the old fashioned customs. Having a hareem is one of them and treating women like dirt is another," she whispered.

"Algerian. I thought he was Spanish?"

"His mother was Spanish, but his father was Algerian. Some military leader or something," she replied. "He has another villa in Algeria. That's where I flew in from yesterday with Rafee."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

She looked around for anyone listening again and then moved a little closer.

"Are you with Tony?" she asked.

"In what way?" I played dumb. She might have been testing me.

"He's my fucking uncle. I've not seen him for years. To be honest I thought he was dead."

Something clicked in the back of my mind. She'd said something I needed to know, but now wasn't the time to figure it out.

"Are you here to rescue me?" she continued.

I took her arm and moved her into a quiet corner and we sat down.

"It's complicated, but yes we are here to get you out. Where's all the other girls?"

She looked like a giant weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"I thought I'd be here forever," she sighed. "The other girls are in Algeria."

"Fuck. That makes things difficult," I said. " We wanted to get you all out at the same time."

"Do you have a plan?" she asked.

"Sort of. It's just me and Tony at the minute. The other four girls don't know who I am. I'm undercover and I need to keep it that way."

She nodded and sipped her juice and stared at me as though I had all the answers.

"I'm guessing he forced you to marry him?" I asked.

She had tears in her eyes.

"He's an animal. What he did to us last night was mild. He's done far worse to all of us. I had no choice but to marry him. I thought he'd stop hitting me, but he hasn't. He gets off on slapping women like he did to you, and humiliating them like he did to me."

"Mother fucker. Don't worry, it will be over soon though. We are going to get you out of here."

"I hope so. I don't know how much more I can take."

"How many girls are at his place in Algeria?"

"Eight in the hareem and maybe ten others who he uses as serving girls and fuck toys for his guests."

"What made him pick the eight?" I asked, wondering what his selection criteria was from such an available source of girls at his clubs.

"He picks them based on skills and looks. You know why he picked me, you felt how tight I am last night," she said.

"And the others?" I was intrigued.

"Ones got huge boobs. One gives an amazing foot job. One likes being pissed on. One looks really young even though shes twenty one. No single girl can fulfil all his fantasies at once so he picks them based on his mood. If he wants a hand job he picks a certain girl, if he wants a girl with a tight cunt he picks me. He's a sick fucker."

"Oh shit! That's why he said he'd hand picked us all. He wants us in his hareem. We all have different skills, he went through them all last night," the penny had dropped.

"Exactly and I have to warn you, he seems to have a thing for you Becca. He kept talking about you last night when he came to bed."

"In what way?"

"I don't' want to say," she was clamming up.

"Tell me."

"He said you had a bit of western sass about you and he didn't like it."

"And?"

"Don't make me tell you Becca. Please, it's awful," she begged.

"Just tell me. I'm a big girl. I can take it."

"He said he's looking forward to wiping the smile off your face and teaching who's in charge. He said you need to know when to keep your slutty mouth shut."

"And how is he proposing to do that?"

"Probably in a similar way that he did to me. Abuse and humiliation."

I wasn't averse to abuse and humiliation under the right circumstances. In role play I found it a huge turn on, especially with Lexa.

"What did he do to you?"

"Paraded me into his dining room and made me dance on the table. He stripped me naked in front of twenty guys. He spat on me, slapped me and called me names. He spanked my ass with a cane until it was red raw..." she was struggling with it.

"Dirty cunt."

"He made me suck him off in front of everyone. He let them touch me up and finger me while I had his cock in my mouth. Unlike you I do have a gag reflex. He made me gag on it. I literally spewed up saliva all over the table which he made me lick up, like a dog. All his friends were laughing and jeering at me."

"He sounds like a real catch," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"He made me fuck myself with a large metal dildo, in front of all of his friends. He told me to call myself names and degrade myself in front of them."

She was crying now.

"So he basically broke you and made you his sex slave?"

"Pretty much. I had to say stuff over and over as he eventually hate-fucked me from behind. He sprayed spunk all over me when he was finished and then laughed at me and called me a whore."

"What did he make you say?"

"That I was a worthless slut and he was my master. That my holes belonged to him and that I wasn't allowed to pleasure myself without him being present."

"Did he just leave you there on the table all night?"

"Pretty much. I eventually managed to crawl away covered in spit and cum and the other girls washed me and comforted me. He'd done the same to them."

We sat in silence for a while sipping our drinks. It was a hell of a story. The guy was bad news for sure.

"Don't worry, we'll put a stop to it soon," I comforted her.

She dried her eyes just as Chloe and Aggie arrived.

"You could have said you were getting a drink Becca you selfish bitch," laughed Aggie. "We all want one."

"Sorry it was a last minute decision," I laughed, trying to draw attention away from Alice.

She got up and walked up to her room. I guessed she was straightening herself up before coming back to the pool.

"Was it something I said?" asked Aggie.

"No. She's upset about last night. I was comforting her," I lied.

"What did she tell you?" asked Chloe.

"Nothing much, she's just upset," I lied again.

I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag quite just yet. I didn't know how the girls would react knowing that they wouldn't be set free and would be forced to marry a rapist instead.

They shrugged and got drinks for everyone.

"I'm going to get some breakfast," I said.

I was suddenly hungry and needed time to think.

"OK, see you back at the pool. Hurry up though you're missing valuable sunbathing time," said Aggie.

They both left with drinks for Sara and Tammy. I got myself some continental breakfast and sat at a table, trying to hatch a plan of escape. I needed to talk to Tony as soon as possible.

Once again I felt like I was being watched. It was like a sixth sense. I looked up to see Rafee standing in the door way staring at me with his big boyish eyes.

I realised I was still topless and he must have thought all his wet dreams had come at once.

"Morning Rafee," I said. "Don't you know it's rude to stare?"

"Oh...errrr...sorry...I wasn't..."

"Yes you were. I don't think your father would be very happy. Does he know you ogle at us from your balcony?"

"Oh... you saw me then?"

"I'm afraid so. How was the view?"

I kept my voice low and placid. I didn't want to scare him off.

"Very beautiful girls," he said still staring at my tits.

"So you find girls beautiful? You're father told us to stay away from you. He wants to keep you pure until marriage."

"I am pure," he snapped.

"In theory yes. You've never had sex, but I bet you've experimented with yourself," I raised my eyebrows.

"Father says that is impure too!"

"That doesn't mean you don't do it," I goaded him.

"I don't do it!" he blushed.

He was lying for sure. After what Sanchez had done to me last night, I wanted to get back at him by demeaning his son. It was childish of me, but what the hell.

"So what were you doing on the balcony then? I bet if I checked your shorts I'd find a sticky mess in there."

"You are very dirty!" he snapped and turned and ran off back upstairs

"That's a yes then," I giggled to myself under my breath.

It had the desired effect. I didn't think Rafee wanted to do as he father told him. All people should be free to explore their own bodies and pleasure themselves. Sanchez seemed to want to control that for his wives and even his son. I had planted a seed in Rafee's head that would make him think. I already knew he'd been jerking off, what else would he be doing on the balcony staring at hookers tits. Maybe he would defy his father and create a distraction for us to use to our advantage.

I finished my breakfast and went back to the pool.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers