Becca XXX Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

"The wanderer returns," laughed Tammy.

"A girls got to eat," I replied.

"You'd better watch your figure babe," she giggled, looking at my belly.

"Fuck off you skinny bitch," I laughed.

She loved to make fun of me for eating what I liked and still keeping my toned body.

"You'll work it off later, riding a fat fucking cock," said Sara.

"I hope so. I quite fancy a sperm injection," I said.

"Well according to 'master Sanchez'," Chloe made air quotes, "We'll all be getting one later."

"Let's hope it's better than last nights performance," I stated. "Fucking is one thing, but last night was a bit much even for my depraved mind."

We spent the rest of the day taking the piss out of each other and enjoying some down time. We sunbathed, ate, drank and swam in the pool. There was no sign of Tony. I guessed he was working or shadowing Sanchez who was also no where to be found. Alice didn't return to the pool either.

****

At around three in the afternoon we heard a boat arrive below us at the jetty. We all went to the viewing area to see what was happening. It was another gleaming motor cruiser and it moored up next to Sanchez's boat, Serenity. It was considerably smaller than his which I guessed would have played to his ego.

Sanchez appeared on the jetty to greet whoever was on the boat. Tony and two other guards were close behind him.

Six people walked down the boarding bridge and Sanchez greeted them all like old friends.

"Looks like our clients are here," said Tammy. "I wonder whose is whose?"

Of the six people, there were two women and four men. I assumed the setup would be similar to G-spot exclusive, where the clients would pick a girl, her outfit and a scenario to meet their sexual needs.

Two men were Arab looking and two were white. Both women were white, one was blonde and the other had long flowing black hair.

"I bet I get one of the women ," I said. "I'm craving cock so I'm bound to get a woman."

"You're getting paid, so what difference does it make?" said Aggie

Little did she know. I doubted we'd be paid. That was just a ruse to get us here and keep us compliant until Sanchez dropped the bombshell.

Sanchez finished his greetings and walked with his guests along the jetty towards the villa. He was twenty metres below us and led his party to the beach bar. They were all served drinks as Sanchez headed back up towards us.

"Show time girls. Here comes the boss man," said Tammy.

We all moved back to sun beds and acted natural. I don't know why. We must have felt as if we were doing something wrong, like Rafee spying on us earlier.

A couple of minutes later Sanchez appeared in front of us.

"Girls I hope you're enjoying my hospitality," he said calmly, but with a menacing undertone in his voice.

"Yes master Sanchez," said Aggie.

"My guests have arrived and are taking refreshments. They will then take you for the evening. You will do everything they ask, with a smile. Go and get ready. Your outfits will be in your rooms. Be at the pool bar for seven." he ordered.

"Yes master Sanchez," came the rhetorical reply.

I was wearing aviator shades and eyeballing him through them. Somehow he must have sensed it. He walked up to me as the others left and stood right in my face. His face was six inches from mine and he reached up and took my sunglasses off. His hand caressed my cheek where he'd hit me the night before. He was expecting me to flinch or shy away like Alice did, but I stood still barely blinking, staring him straight in the eye.

"You have defiance in you Becca," he grabbed my chin. "If you don't change your attitude I'll change it for you."

"Yes master Sanchez," I said, in a don't give a fuck tone.

"You are working tonight, so you're safe, but soon I'm going to break that free spirit of yours. If you think I was rough on Alice last night, you've seen nothing. I'll fuck that disobedient little cunt of yours so hard that you won't walk for a week. I've seen sluts like you before. You all think you're unbreakable, but you're not," he gripped my chin harder and pushed me back and forth.

"I'm sorry master Sanchez," I whimpered.

I was genuinely scared, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. For a split second I considered kneeing him on the bollocks and jabbing my thumb into his eye socket and then dropping my full body weight through my elbow straight down onto the back of his neck. If I did it hard enough it would knock him out, but I thought better of it. I needed backup and Tony was still on the beach.

"Get out of my sight you filthy fucking whore," he spat in my face.

He pushed me backwards and I walked off wiping his spit from my cheek.

This cunt was going down and I wanted to be the one to do it. I got back to my room and jumped straight in the shower. Just his hands and spit on me, made me feel dirty.

****

At seven o'clock I was wearing yet another green dress. This one was a thin shoulder strapped design and gave me a huge cleavage. The hem line was short with a split up the left leg and the whole thing was donned with diamanté trim. With a clean pair of lime green lace panties, fresh makeup and my hair done and I was ready to meet the client.

I followed the other four girls down to the pool bar already feeling horny. Despite the danger and Sanchez's threats of what might happen to me, I was still feeling positive. I was sure Tony would have contacted Lexa by now and had something in motion. There was no point in worrying about what tomorrow might bring, so I thought I'd enjoy a nice evening with a new client and hopefully a juicy load of cum for supper.

The guests were already at the bar and some were well oiled on booze. They turned to see us approach and their eyes searched for their date. The fact we had all been allocated a different colour dress, made it easier for the clients to pick out who was going to pleasure them for the night. I hung back to see who I was going to get.

The two Arab looking guys approached Sara and she kissed them both and walked with them back to the bar. One of them grabbed her ass straight away and made her squeak with delight. She was a such a fucking tease.

Tammy coupled up with one of the women. Her new friend would be enjoying a tantric, orgasmic massage before the night was over.

Chloe and Aggie were both picked by the two white guys. The guys seemed to know each other and I wondered if they'd end up in a foursome. I was jealous. Two cocks are always better than one, but I was lumbered with the remaining girl, just as I had predicted.

'No cock for Becca tonight' I thought to myself.

She had a Latina look about her. Long black hair and tanned skin hidden under a tiny red two-piece dress. She had long legs with red stilettos and a bulging cleavage to match mine. Her eyes were big and heavily made up with dark eye makeup, giving her a cat like appearance. I wanted cock, but she was so beautiful I didn't mind after all.

"I am Mia," she said, in a soft accented voice.

"I'm Becca, but I guess you already knew that," I tittered.

"Yes. It is nice to meet you Becca. I think I made a good choice. No?"

She was hypnotic. Her accent was so sexy I was lost in her voice.

"I hope so. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you. You too. Shall we get drinks. Yes?"

We went to the bar and were served immediately by a female waitress.

"What would you like ladies?" she asked.

"Gin on ice with a splash of tonic and lime wedge please," I ordered my usual.

"The same also," purred Mia.

The waitress got the drinks and we took a seat near the pool. It was glowing blue from the underwater lights, just like being on a tropical holiday.

There was no sign of Sanchez or Tony, but the guards were still scattered here and there keeping an eye on the proceedings.

"So what sort of things do you like?" I asked, trying to weigh up her preferences so I could give her the best time possible.

"Honestly? I like to pleasure a woman. I am more of a giver than a receiver. I love to see the look on a young girls face as I make her orgasm. It is the best sight on earth," she purred.

I was surprised. Most people I'd serviced, men and women, seemed to like receiving pleasure and just using me for sexual gratification, rather than reciprocating. Sometimes they would get me off, but I usually had to make myself cum by rubbing my clit or riding a big cock hard and deep.

"Wow, I must be in for a good night then. What made you pick me?"

"Are you kidding...look at you.. you are sensational...I loved your profile and your pictures. You have a lovely body. Your boobies are amazing," she said looking at my heaving chest.

"Awww thank you so much," I cooed. "So are yours."

She giggled and looked down at her own tits.

"Unfortunately mine are not real," she said with a pouty cute face.

I'd played with fake breasts before and they'd felt pretty real to me in the past.

"Mind if I touch them?" I said.

"Sure, of course."

I leaned in and gently squeezed her braless tits through her dress. They were firm, but still squishy. I caressed them in small circles feeling their weight and size. She was about a C cup and she closed her eyes as my touching became more erotic.

"Oh Becca, your touch makes me so horny," she said.

"Getting wet down there are we?" I asked.

She just smiled coyly at me.

"That's a yes then," I winked.

I left her boobs alone and leant back in my chair, flicking my hair over my shoulder. She looked in awe at me. She had a cheeky smile and high cheek bones and she looked at me over the rim of her glass as she took another sip.

"This place is almost as beautiful as you are," she whispered.

"You certainly know how to make a girl feel special. This place is pretty amazing though, I agree."

Her eyes sparkled and she had an enchanting aura about her.

"Do you only sleep with women or are you bi like me?" I asked.

"Women only. Their bodies are much nicer to look at. The shape of a woman's body is so erotic and sexy. I'm into art and I think paintings of the female form in all its glory are exquisite. The way the light catches every curve and arc, from their ankle all the way up to their neck. Women are a thing of beauty," she continued.

"I agree. I like both men and women, but I like the look of women more. I still like the feel of a big hot cock inside me though," I replied.

She laughed.

"So matter of fact about it. I like a girl who knows what she likes. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun. Yes?"

"Definitely," I winked at her. "Can I ask why you choose to pay for it though. A woman as gorgeous as you must have the pick of other women."

"It is easier to go for a sure thing. I have a lot of money and I am very busy in my life. Coming here to fuck a sexy thing like you is well worth the money. I have heard a lot about you."

"I won't disappoint you Mia. I will blow your mind. I know how to pleasure a woman," I boasted in a breathy voice.

"Lets go and see then shall we?" she downed her drink and got up.

She moved to my side of the table and held her arm out so I could link arms with her. My arm slid through hers and she pulled me in so our sides touched. She was the same height and build as me and we walked in step with one another.

"Your place or mine?" I joked.

"Mine," she replied, with confidence.

We walked through the dining room and up the stairs to the second floor. Her door was the last one on the landing area and I followed her in. Her room was identical to mine, it must have been the style of the villa. It was lit with romantic lighting, but was brighter than the pool area so I got a better look at her face.

She looked older than me, maybe thirty, but I thought she was actually older than that. Her face and complexion looked a little over done as though she'd had some cosmetic work. I didn't think it was appropriate to ask and it didn't matter either way, I was still going to give her pussy a good licking. Despite still craving cock the smell and taste of a girls genitals would be the next best thing and she had said she wanted to get me off so that was always a bonus.

She slipped one shoulder strap down to look slutty and came closer to me. We were still standing and she brushed my hair behind my ear and held my cheek lightly.

"So sexy," she cooed in her Latina accent.

She moved in and brushed her lips against mine, just enough for me to taste her. I smelt the gin on her breath and she looked down at me into my eyes. She knew how to get a woman going. The anticipation and teasing. Making me want it.

I tried to kiss her lightly, but she backed away smiling. Our lips were still millimetres apart.

She brushed them against mine again and her tongue lightly traced between them. It was wet and sweet. I tried to kiss her again , but she continued to tease me.

"Naughty girl, is impatient. No?" she whispered.

"I like being naughty," I gasped.

"Mmmhmmmm."

She moved in again and this time kissed me with the lightest of touches. Her tongue entered my mouth and found mine. She was so gentle and sensual I was almost quivering. I was supposed to be pleasuring her not the other way around.

We kissed softly for what seemed like minutes. We didn't touch one another, other than our hands on each other's cheeks and necks. It was so arousing.

We broke for an instant and looked each other up and down. Her nipples were poking though her flimsy top and mine were doing the same. I wanted to rip her clothes off and devour her, but I knew she wanted to take her time.

We kissed some more and I moved my hand down to her ass. She moved it back up.

"Patience baby, lets start at the top and work our way down," she smiled.

"Sorry you're just so damn sexy. I want you," I gasped.

She giggled and pushed her tongue back into my mouth. Her hands slowly moved from my neck down to my breasts. She squeezed them gently though the thin material. I sighed a deep satisfied sigh and threw my head back exposing my neck to her.

She took the invite and nuzzled in kissing my neck all over, making me moan.

"Baby likes it. No?" she asked.

"Oh my god you drive me wild Mia."

She kissed across my collar bone as she massaged my engorged tits. I felt the blood rushing to my nipples as they became super sensitive. She grazed over them through my dress and kissed the top of each of my heaving orbs. I felt a trickle of love honey leave my aching cunt and soak into my lace panties. They were already pretty wet from the sweaty night and the anticipation of sexual contact. My clit was so hard I could have sworn it would show through my tight fitting clothes.

After a few minutes of teasing and kissing she moved away and stood back to look at me once more.

"Will you strip for me Becca?" she asked.

"Of course, anything you want Mia," I said in a husky voice.

"Do it slowly please and keep your breasts covered with your hands. I want to savour every inch of you."

I kicked my shoes off and turned away from her. I looked back over my left shoulder and slowly pulled my shoulder strap down , giving her fuck-me eyes. I repeated it with the right and she smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Amazing. So naughty," she purred.

Her accent was driving me crazy.

I traced my hands down my sides and round to my ass. I swayed from side to side with my hands on my hips, making my ass wiggle. My dress rode up and revealed my panty clad buttocks.

She clapped her hands together with glee.

"Do you like my panties?" I asked in seductive voice.

"I love them."

I continued my ass wiggling and teasing and pulled my dress up around my waist to give her a better view. I bent at the waist to give her an eyeful of my bulging, damp underwear. My pussy lips felt so swollen they were bursting to get out through the material. I flicked my hair back over my shoulder as I straightened up and I turned to face her. My hands slipped inside my dress and grabbed two handfuls of my boobs.

She liked that a lot. She bit her bottom lip and gave fuck-me eyes right back at me.

I used my wrists and the elasticity of the fabric to make the dress drop down and my tits ping out, still covered by my hands.

"Ooh Becca that's just what I wanted. Such a horny bitch. Yes?" she swooned.

I kept my boobs covered with one hand and and slowly took off my dress, down my legs and let it fall to the floor. I kicked it away.

I was now stood in front of her with a hand on each tit again in just my knickers.

"Shall I take my panties off for you?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she just moved in and kissed me again. This time was a lot more passionate. I was getting her going and I thought of how wet she was going to be when I finally went down on her.

She backed away again a few paces.

"Let me see them," she said softly, nodding at my tits.

I dropped my head low and looked at her seductively out the top of my eyelids. I caressed my boobs and gently jiggled them to make them wobble. I finally released them and stood with my hands by my sides. My nipples felt hard and cold. I was hers for the taking.

"Suck them," I begged.

She moved in and kissed me again and then kissed lower until she was kissing and nuzzling my nipples. She sucked them and I gasped and moaned at the final sexual contact. She alternated left to right massaging and slurping away, getting really lost in them.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mmmmpfpf sluurrppp...so soft and juicy...mmmppfpfp."

Just as I was getting into it she moved away again and gave me a look that said it all.

"You want me to take these off," I asked, snapping the elastic of the waist band.

She nodded.

"Tease me," she cooed.

I crossed my legs slightly so my ample labia was pushed back and stuck out behind me. I slowly peeled my sopping knickers off, but kept my pose so my pussy was hidden between my legs. I looked a bit like I really needed to pee, but without the wiggling about.

I kicked the knickers away and straightened up slowly. My left hand covered my genitals like a shy teenager who didn't want young boys to see her private parts.

Teasing was over. I wanted her to eat me before I boiled over.

"You want to see it?" I asked.

"Not yet you little minx. It's my turn."

She peeled her straps down and let the top slip down. Her tits slowly came into view. They were magnificent. I could hardly tell they were fake. They were pert, but had a slight sag to them which only real tits can do. Her surgeon must have been a true craftsman. She kept her flared red skirt on.

"Do you want me to suck them?" I asked moving forward.

She shook her head.

"Keep your pussy covered, lie down on the bed and spread your sexy legs for me."

I obeyed and lay on the bed in front of her. My hand still covered my modesty as I kept my legs bent at the knee and spread them open for her. She crawled in between them and lent down to kiss me again. Slow and soft, going lower, kissing and circling my nipples, going lower still.

She stopped at my hand still hiding the heart of my being and kissed the back of it.

She looked up and gave me a look that made my clit throb.

"Show me", she whispered.

Her mouth was inches from my pubic mound. I was freshly shaved and wetter than ever.

As I moved my hand she gasped at my heavenly gateway.

"Oh my god. It's more beautiful than I imagined," she whispered.

I felt her breath on my pussy lips as she got closer.

"Spread it open for me," she panted.

I obeyed again. I needed stimulation soon, before I came on the spot from the anticipation.

My fingers exposed my sex bud and she moved in and started to eat me. She knew exactly how I liked it. Licking either side of my clit and then sucking it.

I moaned at her expert skills and started to grind my wet cunt into her face , gripping the back of her head.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers