Becca XXX Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a mouthful of your girl goo," I panted.

Licking, slurping, sucking.

"My god. Keep going. I'm gonna cum for you."

Licking, squeezing, teasing.

"Give me your spunk. I'm gagging for a feed."

"Yes...ooh...Becca... how do you do it? Holy fucking shit."

Her toes curled.

Licking, slurping, I held her foreskin back as far as possible. My mouth occasionally sucking her glans and then back to licking her ridge.

"Let it spurt baby. Give me that hot load."

"Oh...uh...fuck... don't stop...oh my god."

Her balls twitched as she started to cum. I kept my grip tight around her base and felt the pressure building up. I had to release it to prevent her from being in pain.

I gave her one last lick and then opened my mouth as I allowed the sperm to shoot out of her cock. The pressure build up was immense and her cock erupted in a huge spurt that went straight up in the air and then descended and landed on her left breast. I capped my lips over her tip and took the remaining violent spurts straight in my mouth. It hit the back of my throat so hard it made me wince and close my eyes with a muffled squeak.

"Fuck...keep sucking. Jesus that's hot."

She was wide eyed watching me drain her balls to the last drop. My mouth became full of watery salty fluid as her orgasm finally died away. I sucked hard to drain the shaft of the last of it and let her slip from my lips with a loud pop.

"Wow what a load," I said, with cum sloshing on my tongue. "I could barely contain it all."

"I think you sucked me dry. Fucking hell baby girl, that was so fucking hot. I've never spunked so quickly the second time around. Not since I've been on the hormone therapy."

I let her spunk roll around in my open mouth just to finish off the show.

"Watch me swallow it!" I slurped.

I tilted my head back. The anticipation of such a vast quantity was driving me wild. I don't know why, but I loved the taste of hot cum. I gulped it down and showed her my empty mouth.

"You fucking dirty skank," she gasped.

"Yep. That's me!" I giggled licking my lips. "Oops...looks like a missed some."

I licked her breasts to clean up the last of it and the lay next to her on the bed.

We lay there in silence for a while, regaining our composure. It wasn't long before I heard her breathing change and realised she was drifting off to sleep. Her face looked contented as the post orgasmic glow took over her body and made her more relaxed. I watched her sleeping for a while, glancing back and forth from her face to her huge flaccid cock. I still couldn't believe my eyes. It had been a magical night. Eventually I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

My thoughts turned to back to my assignment. As much as I enjoyed fucking strangers for money, it was becoming too dangerous to be this close to the leader. Sanchez had plans for all of us and we weren't going to like it. I guessed none of us fancied being forced into a loveless marriage with a criminal and so I started to try and devise a plan of my own.

My priority was to talk to Tony and Alice. Tony would have a better idea of how to get us out of here and Alice would have valuable intel about what went on in Algeria. I guessed we would be flown out in the helicopter. It looked big enough to carry ten people so there would be ample room. The main problem was going to be the fact that Tony was only here on a temporary basis and would be shipped back home, rather than coming with us to Algeria. I would be alone with more than twenty young girls and I couldn't do it all on my own.

The added fear was that I no longer had the tracker as a back up plan. I just hoped the diamonds would also be shipped to Algeria with us, but it wasn't guaranteed. Lexa could lose track of me altogether, with little hope of finding me again.

The more I thought about it the more impossible it felt. Even when I broke it down into small steps, I still felt overwhelmed with the fate of so many young women depending on my next moves. My chest felt tight and I felt as thought the air was being sucked out of the room. I took deep long breaths just like Tammy had taught me when she tried to show me how to become more tantric. It seemed to work and I calmed down enough to start to fall asleep.

Things always felt different in the morning. I would be well rested and more capable of taking on whatever came next.

It wasn't going to be easy.