Becca XXX Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close to cumming and she knew it.

Licking, biting, panting.

"Holy fuck Mia. Eat that cunt."

Licking, sucking, her tongue slipping inside me.

"Mmmm...uuuh...ohhhhh... fuck."

I heard her giggle, knowing what she was doing to me.

"Fucking hell. You're gonna make me cum...uh...oh...don't stop!"

Licking, eating, slurping.

"Keep going. Oh my fucking god Mia you dirty bitch."

Licking, eating, slurping.

"FUCK. I'M CUMMING."

I came hard in her face. I felt my pussy contract and squirt a huge gush of juice into her eager mouth as I ejaculated. She had built me up and teased me so much that I came within minutes of her going down on me. I bucked and writhed on the bed like a possessed demon until I was spent.

She moaned with pleasure as she took all I had. My orgasm subsided and she knelt up in between my legs with her hands on my knees. Her face and hair were wet and shiny and her cheeks were bulging, holding in her reward. She seemed to be struggling to hold my juice in her mouth due to the volume I had given her.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

She raised her eyebrows to tell me she was about to do something filthy. I thought she was going to swallow it, but she slowly parted her lips and let it dribble from her mouth, down her chin and onto her tits. She used both hands to tease me as she caressed them and tweaked her nipples, using my pussy juice as massage oil.

"Oh my Becca. That was such a lot of squirt, " she panted, swallowing the last of it. "You taste so fucking good."

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her playing with her heavy boobs. They glistened and bounced as she rubbed them. The whole room smelt of my cunt. I took a deep breath and she copied me.

"The smell of sex. Yes?" she giggled.

"No smell quite like it," I said, getting my breath back. "I came so hard, you were amazing."

"It is not my first time with a woman," she laughed.

"I think it's time I reciprocated," I said, nodding at her crotch.

She was still wearing her flared skirt and panties and I moved up to feel how wet she was underneath.

She backed away quickly, before I could touch her and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Patience naughty girl," she smiled. "Now I will tease you, like you did to me. Yes?"

She loved making me beg for it.

"OK then. Strip for me," I said, laying back onto my elbows again and spreading my legs.

She jiggled her fake boobs at me, making them bounce. They looked natural to me except for the tiny scars underneath where the skin creased. Her surgeon had done a fantastic job. They moved like real breasts.

She crossed her legs and pushed her pussy back to hide it from me, just like I had done to her. Her hands undid the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

She stood there in black lace knickers giving me come-to-bed eyes.

"Take the knickers off!" I ordered.

She smiled and slowly thumbed them down, still hiding her cooch from view. She kicked the panties away before I could see how wet they were. She must have been dripping by now. Her hand covered her crotch, but I could see she was shaved like me.

"Show me your shaven haven, you fucking tease," I said.

"Are you sure you're ready?" she asked, prolonging my agony.

I was dying to see here completely naked.

"Show it to me!" I demanded.

She moved her hand away and in one swift movement, uncrossed her legs and thrust her hips forward.

I gasped out loud and sat bolt upright at the sight before me. I didn't know what to say.

"What the fuck!" I said, rather than asked.

In between her slender, toned thighs was a huge cock and balls, fully erect and standing to attention.

She was a man.

I had been completely taken in by her, thinking she was female, but she was a transsexual. I would never have known, she looked so feminine.

Her cock was about nine inches long, thick and veiny. Her balls were small and hung close to her body. The tip of her cock was already shiny with pre-cum. I was totally shocked.

She gave me a wicked smile.

"My surprise to you. Yes?" she giggled, waggling her cock from side to side.

"You're a...you're a..."

"A shemale?" she butted in. "That is one word for me. There are many names... he-she, transsexual, chick with a dick, ladyboy, but they all mean the same thing."

"I errr...what...holy shit, I've never been with a girl like you before. Do I call you a girl? What do you like to be called? Sorry...sorry...I don't know what to say..." I was babbling looking for the right words without offending her.

"Sshhhh baby girl. Its ok. I guess it's a shock. I like to be called a girl. I used to be a boy many years ago, but now I am a girl...well almost," she smirked, looking down at her massive dick.

She gave me a twirl. I looked at her from top to bottom unable to believe my eyes. Her long black hair, her perfect female facial features, her plump lips, her slim neck, her huge pert tits, her flat stomach and finally a her long shaved penis and smooth balls. She looked completely feminine from the waist up. There was no stubble, no manly brow, no adams apple. Her frame was petite. Apart from the obvious, she was all woman.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, feeling stupid for even asking.

"Of course silly girl."

She moved closer and I moved to edge of the bed and sat facing her with my legs apart. She stood in between my legs with her cock level with my face. I reached out and stroked it softly with two fingers. It twitched and danced at my touch. She was so hard it looked like it might burst. Like an over cooked sausage.

"Go slow. Tease me before I fuck you with it," she moaned.

I now had the best of both worlds. I'd been craving cock all day and was disappointed when I got Mia. She was beautiful and sexy to look at with the bonus of nine inches packed away in her panties. I was in heaven.

I stroked her with my thumb and forefinger and cupped her balls with my other hand. She responded with soft girlish moans, which sounded completely different from being with a man.

I took her in my hand and started to jerk her off, spitting on her glans and working her foreskin back and forth.

"Oh Becca. You're living up to all my expectations. You like my girl cock, no?"

"I'm just warming up," I said. "It's gorgeous."

I lent in and licked her tip. She responded by pushing forwards to encourage me to take it in my mouth.

I wanted to make her wait by I couldn't hold back any longer. I opened wide and pushed towards her taking all nine inches of fresh meat down my throat in one go. I slid her in and out and felt her get even harder.

"Oh my fucking god. You are one dirty girl."

I held her deep, feeling her throb and twitch and I felt my saliva bubbling up in my throat. As I pulled out I spewed spit all over my chin and chest. I wasted no time in pushing my slimy boobs together and letting her fuck my tits.

She pushed back and forth enjoying the look and feel of my body wrapping around her shaft. Every time she pushed forward her cock would stick out between my slippery boobs and I would lick her glans.

After a few minutes of tit wanking and deep throating I knew she was ready to enter me properly.

"You want to fuck me don't you Mia?" I stated.

"More than anything," she gasped.

"Pussy or ass?" I asked.

"I only like pussy," she said. "Anal is not my thing."

"Well...you already know how wet I am for you. Why don't you fill me with your girl meat? I'm gagging for it."

I lay back and pulled my legs up to my ears to give her all the invitation she needed. I felt my juices flow from my snatch to my ass and knew she'd make me cum again pretty quickly.

She slid her dick along my swollen lips and rubbed it on my clit and I moaned with pleasure. She eventually found the entrance to my fuck hole and slid in slowly. My god she was big. It wasn't the longest cock I'd had inside me, but it felt like the widest. It filled every inch of me until I felt her balls finally make contact with my ass cheeks.

She groaned with ecstasy as she enjoyed the feel of my velvet pocket engulfing her shaft. I knew what her technique would be. She slid all the way out and then all the way back in slowly and confidently. She enjoyed the feeling as much as watching it. Her eyes were focused on my cooch for the first few thrusts, watching my meaty lips mould around her length. Her gaze rose to my shiny boobs and then to my face before finally locking on my eyes.

I smiled and gasped. She knew I loved it. There was no faking on my part. My view was amazing seeing a gorgeous girl fuck me. I'd felt this before with many girls, but always with a strap on. Skin on skin from a real girl cock was a thousand times better.

She placed her hands either side of my head and started to increase her pace. She varied the depth and speed as her tits swung in front of my face. I shuffled up on my elbows again and started to suck her nipples one by one.

"Oh Becca. That feels so fucking good you know just how I like it."

"You too. You're going to make me cum again," I panted.

It didn't matter whether you were a man or a woman, it always sounded great to hear that you were about to give someone an orgasm. The spark was ignited and building gently inside my belly.

I lay down again and she lay on top of me. Our boobs clashed together and she started to kiss me passionately. I love kissing and it drove me nearer to heaven. I wrapped my legs around her back pulling her deeper inside me.

"Fuck me harder," I sighed.

Her thrusts became stronger and I controlled her depth by squeezing my thighs around her.

"I'm holding off," she said. "I'm ready to fill you with my hot load. Tell me when."

I was close, but needed a little more stimulation. I had cum before just from penetration, but I was more of a rub-my-clit type of girl. I reached down and found my sopping erect bud and stroked it firmly. I rubbed in circles, left and right and then up and down as she continued to pound me.

"Shit. You're so big Mia," I cried.

"Take every inch baby, it's all yours."

Slap, slap went her thighs against my buttocks.

"Cum in me. My cunt needs feeding."

Slurp, slurp the room was filled with panting and wet noises from my pussy.

"You're so tight Becca. Cum for me," she begged.

I tightened down on her even more. I needed the feel of her sperm on my cervix to trigger me.

"Spunk inside me. Let it go."

I felt her tongue force deep into my mouth and her she-dick push to the hilt.

"Fuck...you dirty girl...I'm gonna cum...oh my god!" she panted.

"Do it. Squirt your girl cum in me. Pleeeeassssee."

Just like a guy I felt her slow her pace slightly and stop with each squirt as her balls erupted and spurt after spurt filled my tight wet cunt. Her ejaculation felt weaker than a guys, but still hit the spot as I orgasmed beneath her at the same time.

"Jesus...keep fucking me," I screamed as I came.

My cunt tightened around her shaft as she kept thrusting hard, shuddering all over. I'd met women who came like her, but never anyone with a cock. Her whole body seemed to glow and her orgasm lasted longer than a normal guy. My vaginal cavity was flooded with sperm and she continued to slide in and out slowly as our climaxes subsided.

She leant done and kissed me gently on the lips, supported herself on her hands and gazed into my eyes. We shared the post orgasmic euphoria and then she pulled out and lay next to me cuddling into my breasts.

I held her close and sighed a long satisfied sigh.

"You truly are something special Becca," she sighed.

"You too babe. I've never had a girl cum inside me before," I giggled.

She burst out laughing and I joined her. It felt like such an odd thing to say.

Her fingers stroked my breasts following their outline as we lay still enjoying the moment.

After a few minutes, my intrigue got the better of me. I decided to ask her some personal questions as I had never met a shemale before.

"Can I ask you something?" I said

"Of course sexy girl. I would think it weird if you didn't. No?"

"What made you become a girl?"

"I always knew I was a girl even though I had a dick," she said. "Ever since I became sexually aware I used to dress in my sisters clothes. I wanted to be just like her. It felt right to dress as a girl. It was as though that is what I should have been. I kept it a secret from everyone."

"But you were still attracted to girls?" I asked.

"Yes. Maybe the best way to describe it, is that I loved the female body so much that I wanted one of my own. I found it sexy to look at and I wanted to be a girl as well as have sex with a girl," she continued.

"Did you ever feel attracted to guys?"

"Fuck no! Always girls. I don't find men attractive."

"So you decided to be a girl?"

"At aged eighteen yes. I came out to my parents and told them all about it. My sister said she already knew and said she'd caught me years before wearing her knickers and bra. She thought I was just a curious boy, but now it all made sense to her. She was the most supportive of all my family. My parents were not so impressed," she laughed.

"So what happened then?"

"I had lots of cosmetic procedures. I had always had quite feminine features, but needed to change my hairline, brow and neck. I had a boob job obviously. It was all painful, but the surgeon was world renowned. He must have done a good job because you had no idea. Yes?"

"I was blown away. You look like a woman except for what was inside your panties. I had no idea. You're absolutely fucking gorgeous."

She chuckled shyly.

"I take hormones for the rest of my feminisation. They change my voice, skin and fat distribution. They also make me incredibly horny," she giggled.

"So I noticed. Can I ask why you didn't go all the way and become a woman completely. You know where they make your cock into a vagina?"

"Have you seen the size of my she-cock? I could never get rid of it," she laughed. "It would be a sex crime to destroy something so beautiful. No?"

She was right. Her cock was a work of art. Her whole body was to be fair.

"It's been amazing fucking you," I said. "I came so fucking hard."

"I cannot climax as hard as I used to be able to. That's a side effect for me. I can't ejaculate with as much force. The hormones make my balls shrink and I sometimes struggle to stay really hard. When I orgasm, it lasts longer, like a full body orgasm that women get, but it lacks the intensify of a mans orgasm. I am sort of in between the two. Yes?" she stated.

I found the whole thing fascinating.

"You came pretty fucking hard. Your spunk flooded my snatch and triggered me off, that's for sure. You made me cum twice you little minx."

"That's something else I struggle with. Cumming twice. It is difficult for me to get hard again, so soon after cumming. I'm sorry," she sounded as though she had disappointed me.

I lifted her chin off my chest so she looked up at me. I kissed her softly.

"I'm sure I can get you hard again," I said, putting on a seductive breathy voice.

"I'm not sure baby girl, but if anyone can I guess you can. You turn me on so much."

She kissed me again.

I knew I'd have to tease her to get her going again, so I started off by rolling her off me and kissing her neck. She smelt of expensive perfume. I worked my way down to her tits and started to kiss them softly, sucking her nipples into my mouth. Her seed was still inside me and I squished my legs together to keep it there. I felt it start to leak out, but knew I'd have enough left for what I was planning.

I went lower and spread her legs apart and she propped herself up with the pillows to get a better view. I kissed her she-dick all the way up and down her flaccid length. I could taste both our juices mixed together and it was divine.

"I can feel your girl seed inside me," I put on my sexy voice. Soft and breathy.

Sounds and sight all stimulate the mind. It's not just about touching.

"It feels so slippery and warm in there," I continued. "Do you want to see what a big mess you made?"

"Oh my god yes. It looks so sexy to see it drip out," she sighed.

I was going to do lot more than just show it dripping out. I straddled her, keeping my hand over my hole to stop it leaking out and I sat down on her soft cock. I moved my hand away and felt it start to trickle out. It was warm and extremely slippery.

"Oh wow. I can see it," she said. "Feels so good around my cock."

I raised up slightly and stuck two fingers inside my spunky pussy to scoop out what I could reach. The process made air enter my snatch, which was exactly what I wanted. I took my fingers out and sat back down on her dick.

I put a finger in the air to signify that she should listen. With a squeeze of my belly I bore down and pussy farted on her cock. There was a loud squelch and I felt the tiny vibrations of my labia as the cum queefed from my hole.

She gasped.

"Holy fuck that felt good," she said. "You are so fucking dirty."

Her cock was slick with semen and my own juices. I sucked air in again and squeezed down to let it out with a long drawn out squelch. Bubbles appeared from my vaginal opening like frothy soap and I started to slide my slimy groove along her shaft . Her she-cock started to get harder and she moaned loud and long enjoying the sensation of my wet cooch stimulating us both.

"Fuck! I don't normally get hard so quick," she said.

"Mmmmm feel that cummy pussy slipping over your girl dick. Am I a dirty slut or what?"

"You are so so dirty. It feels incredible."

I slid back and forth along the full length of her shaft. Each time I did, it rubbed against my clit. It felt wonderful, but this wasn't about me, I wanted to get her off again and show how just how filthy and seductive I could be. My vulva wrapped over her length and hugged it like a sausage in a bun. The cum made excellent lube.

She was soon throbbing again and I moved on to the next phase.

"I'm going to suck and lick your cock and make you cum in my mouth," I said in a slutty voice. "Then I'm going to swallow...every...last...drop."

She sighed with excitement.

"Spread your legs bitch," I ordered.

She spread them wide and I moved down and lay on my front between them. I bent my legs at the knee so my feet were swaying in the air behind me, propped up on my elbows.

I gave her a look that said it all and gripped her cock at the base making it stand up vertically. Her view would be amazing. A first class slut about to lick her nine inch member like a lollipop. I used my lips sideways on her dick and slid up and down slurping up the remnants of my creampie. It was heavenly. The taste of fresh warm sperm mixed with my love honey.

I made it a wet sloppy affair, smearing it all over my lips and face giving her stimulation from her balls to her glans.

"How's that feel? Am I being messy enough for you Mia?"

"You are incredible," she said, not taking her eyes off the spectacle before her. "I've never had such an erotic blow job."

I giggled and continued to make out with her she-cock, kissing licking, sucking.

My eyes were either focused on her eyes or her cock. Nothing else mattered. Having a filthy whore give your penis this much attention never failed, even if she was pumped full of oestrogen.

It was time to use my tongue. I licked from her glans to her perineum. I sucked her balls one by one and sucked her helmet which was now fat and spongy. I flicked my tongue with a feather touch across her sensitive ridge and watched her reaction.

Her balls got tighter and I kept licking. All my focus was on her purple helmet. It throbbed as my tongue flicked all over it stimulating her frenulum.

She was rock hard. I squeezed the base of her cock to make it even more veiny and restrict the inevitable flow of semen which I knew was on its way.