Becca XXX Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

I didn't answer.

She took that as an insult and sat backwards pulling my legs up in the air as she squatted on my face. All the pressure was now on my neck as she got me into a different wrestlers hold with her ass clamping my head to the floor. I couldn't breath and had to double tap her again.

She held me there for a few extra seconds and then released me and said. "Answer the question Kitty. How does it look down there?"

"Beautiful," I spluttered.

"Beautiful? Really?"

"Yes its beautiful, "I repeated.

"Good. Eat it then," she ordered.

Fearing more punishment I leaned up and nuzzled my nose into her gusset. Her scent was overpowering. Musky pussy and sweaty ass smells filled my nostrils making me cough.

"Smell good?" she laughed.

It wasn't a bad smell, it was just strong and potent.

"Its ok," I replied.

"Ok? You think it is more than ok Kitty, I can tell," she said, shoving three fingers inside me. "Look how wet this makes you. You love eating my stinky holes."

She sat back and smother me again, holding her position for a few seconds. Her sweaty pussy aroma filled my nostrils once more until she released me again.

"Eat it," she ordered.

I used my nose to move her sodden underwear to the side and pushed my tongue inside her. She felt slack and slippery. Pussy cream filled my mouth. She was juicing up like a lemon squeezer.

"Mmmmm that's it eat that sweaty cunt," she purred. "Kitty likes to eat Janice's dirty pussy. Yes?"

Her panties kept getting in the way as I tried to suck on her clit, all I got was a mouthful of wet, salty fabric. Janice's frustrations got the better of her and she reached between her legs and snatched the flimsy garment off. It ripped, like it was made of paper, with a gorgeous tearing sound and she threw it on the mattress.

"Now fucking eat it properly," she spat, impatiently.

Her vagina was a thing of beauty now that I could actually see it naked for the first time. She had fat puffy outer lips and no inner lips at all. It was the complete opposite of mine. I was meaty and flappy and she was neat and tucked in. Runny creamy fluid seeped out of her vulva as I ran my tongue from her clit to her ass and swallowed it down. She was salty at first as I worked my way through the layer of sweat and got to the real goodness inside her.

"Mmmmm dirty kitty," she purred. "That's better."

The smell from her fuck holes was reducing as I licked her clean. My nose nestled into her starfish as I fucked her pussy with my pointy tongue. My hands were still pinned to my sides by her knees and she loved the fact that I was helpless and that I had no choice but to do as she commanded.

"Lick my asshole," she ordered. "Its been sweating all day long and needs cleaning."

Despite the smell coming off her I didn't have a choice. I was used to licking women after they'd showered and she certainly needed one. I slowly worked my way to her asshole. It too felt slack like her pussy. Her sphincter was pink and wide and I licked around it to begin with before finally slipping my tongue inside her dirty hole. She was sweet and tangy and I felt my nipples swell and become super sensitive, begging for attention.

I was her sex salve. Just a piece of meat to pleasure her in any way she saw fit. Men had done this to me countless times, both in role play and for real in the cellar. I knew it was wrong to be sexually assaulted by either sex, but deep down on some primeval level, I loved it. I was helpless and vulnerable. I wasn't in control of any of it and although I feared that Janice would make me bleed with her special toys, I still felt turned on.

"Good little Kitty," she purred. "You like Janice's dirty holes don't you?"

"Mmmmphh. Oh god yes." I was starting to get into the swing of it. "So tasty....Mmmmph."

I buried my face into her genitals and ate and sucked her for all I was worth.

"Oh my. Hungry little Kitty will make Janice cum. Yes?"she gasped.

I heard a clank of metal and knew she'd picked up the butt plug and the bad-dragon. I braced for the inevitable stretch of my holes followed by pain, but it didn't happen. Instead the butt plug appeared above my head. My god it was huge. She spread her legs to release my arms from my sides and I immediately moved them back to gain some freedom. She tapped the butt plug on her muscular buttock.

"Stick this in my anus," she ordered. "I'll show you how a real woman fucks."

I was shocked.

She wanted me to give her pain?

I spat on her ass even though it wasn't required. The plug was still soaked in lube and my ass juice. I pushed it against her butt hole and she moved back to receive it.

"Push it in me," she said impatiently.

I pushed and watched her anus give way to the steel monster that had been inside me minutes before. Her ass hole swelled and swallowed it up as she let out a huge groan of pleasure.

"AAhhhhhhhh. Good girl Kitty," she moaned.

Her hole was clamped tight around the steel shaft and I realised why her ass was so slack and baggy. She was into anal stretching for sure. Probably pussy stretching too. I went back to licking her clit, feeling relieved that she'd taken the plug and not me.

"You see Kitty. I am not crying like a little bitch like you did. I am a real woman."

"It looks so stretched Janice. Holy fuck," I blurted out trying to play to her ego.

As I licked and ate her creamy snatch she passed the bad-dragon over. I took it in my hand and I was amazed by the weight of it. I struggled to hold it with one hand. It was super smooth and shiny and I grimaced at the thought of taking it inside me. On the free end of the bad-dragon was a bite grip. It was similar to the mouth piece on a snorkel used for scuba diving.

"Stuff it in my pussy," demanded Janice.

"What?" I gasped. "Are you fucking kidding me? Theres no way it will fit."

"Just because you are a useless little slut, doesn't mean all women are like you," she hissed.

She slapped my pussy hard enough to make me yelp, as punishment.

"Stick it in my cunt," she said again.

I positioned the tip onto her puffy lips and pushed slowly.

She slapped my pussy again and climbed off me. I hadn't been doing it fast enough for her. She snatched the bad-dragon off me with a look of disgust on her face.

"What are you fucking about at?" she said angrily.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said.

She pushed the bad-dragon between my legs and held me open at the knees. I felt the fist tapered section of the cold steel go inside my sopping gash and squirmed to move away.

"No...no...no...please." I cried

She stopped and pulled it back out.

"You'd better start doing as I say," she said. "Do you understand?"

I nodded nervously. I was starting to hate this bitch.

"Open your mouth," she said.

"What?" I asked, thinking she was going throat fuck me with it.

"Open your whorish mouth."

She gripped my chin and pulled my jaw open. The base of the dildo was held out with the rubber bite grip pressed against my teeth.

"Bite it," she ordered.

I did as she said and bit down on the grip. I now had a monstrous steel shaft sticking straight up from my mouth, for her to lower her hulking body down onto. She wasted no time as she faced me and lowered herself slowly until the steel tip met her puffy vulva and she kept going.

I was astonished. Her fat lips were stretched to their limits. She groaned as the fattest part forced its way past her vaginal opening and went ever deeper into her sopping twat.

"This is real woman's pussy. Not like your skinny little girl slit. Mine is puffy and stretchy, where as yours is meaty and useless," she sighed.

I thought hers was slack and baggy, but thought it best to keep quiet about it. No wonder she didn't like men. No man could satisfy such a stretched out hole.

She took the full length inside her until her labia touched my lips. Her weight bearing down on the dildo pushed against my teeth. Her girl cream seeped down the polished shaft and into my mouth as she started to withdraw.

I couldn't speak, but I showed my appreciation with little grunts and squeals at the show she was putting on for me.

She started to ride the bad-dragon by bouncing up and down on my face. My jaw and teeth took the brunt of the punishment. She reached down to her erect clit and rubbed it up and down vigorously.

I liked rough sex, but she was taking he self abuse to a whole new level.

"Mmmmm dirty Kitty likes watching my cunt all stretched. Yes?"

"Mhmm," was all I could reply.

The sweaty aroma from her snatch had gone. She just smelt of sex. My own juices were flowing down my ass crack and onto the stained mattress. I wanted to cum so badly.

She rode my face for a good few minutes and then climbed off leaving the dildo sticking out of my mouth.

"Fuck Janice's pussy with it," she bellowed. "Make me cum."

She bent over like a dog and arched her back. She looked so fucking horny. Her muscular frame glistened as I slid the bad-dragon back inside her and started to thrust it in and out. She played with her clit again and started to moan with pleasure.

"That's it. Fuck me. Dirty Kitty. Fill my cunt," she gasped. Her Russian accent sounded sexily menacing.

I fucked her harder with it as she rocked back and forth to control the depth and speed.

"Oh fuck!" she cried.

Slurp, slurp went the dildo.

I have no idea how her pussy took such punishment. It made my eyes water just watching her.

Tink. Tink. The dildo occasionally banged against the metal plug in her gaping ass.

"Mmmm...ohhhh....ohhhh....fuck me you useless whore," she panted.

I rammed it in and out of her sloppy hole as she rubbed furiously at her sex bean.

Slurp. Slurp. Rub. Rub.

Her knees started to tremble.

"FUCK ME," she shouted. "FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT."

She was now rocking back and forth in time with me fucking her. She was going to climax any second.

"I'm going to fuck you until you bleed, once I've cum!" she spat.

Slurp. Slurp. In and out.

"MAKE JANICE CUM," she gasped.

I'd never seen anything like it.

Slurp. Slurp. Guuuussshhhhhhhhh.

Her pussy erupted in clear runny fluid as she climaxed hard, bucking like a donkey. She squirted her love piss all over my fingers as I kept on thrusting the bad-dragon into her juicy hole.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she gasped at the final release.

I watched her asshole twitch around the metal plug and her pussy go into spasm as she finally reached her peak. Strong spurts of girl cum rhythmically squirted from her pussy as she contracted around the metal monster.

Her body shook and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I saw my opportunity.

Now or never!

I had a large metal weapon in my hand and she was on all fours in very vulnerable position. She was so preoccupied with her orgasm that she stood no chance.

I slid the twelve inch metal cock from her pussy and pulled my arm back high in the air. In one deadly movement I lurched forwards and bought my full body weight down through the bad-dragon and onto the back of her neck.

Thwump. Crack.

I watched her neck fold in and her head flip back as though it was happening in slow motion. She was unconscious before she even hit the mattress. She slumped forward like a rag doll and went limp and motionless.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I shouted.

I sat there staring at what I'd done for what seemed like hours. I wondered if I'd killed her and started to panic.

I dropped the dildo onto the mattress with a thud and went straight to her neck to check for a pulse. I felt her heart pounding like a jack hammer, still recovering from her monstrous fucking. She was still breathing and I sighed in relief.

Her appalling treatment of me and her final comment about fucking me until I bled had boiled up the anger inside me. During my fit of rage I had seen the only opportunity I was likely to get and I had executed it with speed and precision. She had got what she deserved.

I snapped back to reality and realised I was still chained to the wall. I had nowhere to go unless I could free myself. I fumbled with my dog collar, but I couldn't even see how it was locked, let alone do anything to release it. If I was going to get free I'd have to release the other end of the chain from the wall.

I examined how it was fixed. The free end of the chain was locked with a huge padlock into a U-shaped bolt concreted into the wall. That had to be the weakest point. If I could wedge something into the U-bolt, maybe I could work it loose.

I searched around frantically and found the ideal object sticking out of Janice's ass. A large metal torpedo shaped piece of steel. Her favourite butt plug. I reached over and gripped the flat section. It now felt warm from her body heat and slippery with lube. I took a firm grip and slowly pulled it out of her anus. There was a slurping noise as air rushed in to fill the void it had left. Janice didn't even stir. She was out cold.

I positioned the pointed end of the plug into the U-bolt and held it in pace. I gripped the base of bad-dragon again and brought it down hard onto the flat end of the plug, like I had with Janice's neck. The U-bolt jerked out of the wall and loosened, but not completely. I repeated the process hoping the guard wouldn't hear it and come and take a look. There was movement outside the door so I needed to be quick.

I raised the dildo one more time and smacked the top of the plug as hard as I could.

Whooosh. Ping.

Finally the U-bolt jumped away from the wall leaving a pile of crumbled concrete on the floor.

I was free.

I shuffled past sleeping beauty and made it to the door with the metal weapon still in my hand. I took a moment to prepare myself and get my heart rate back to normal. It was pounding, fuelled by fear and adrenaline. I listened for movement outside the door and prepared to bang on it twice and then smack the guard round the head when he came in. Speed, surprise and power would take him down, just like it had with Janice.

I heard a muffled squeak outside the door. Like someone fighting for breath. It was followed by a soft thump and then it went quiet.

I had no idea what was going on out there and feared the worst. Maybe the guard had heard me and called for back up. I was in it up to my neck now so I had no choice but to take on whoever was on the other side of the door.

I made sure my dog chain wasn't going to impede my movements, by trailing it over my shoulder behind me. I took a deep breath, made a fist around the dildo and banged on the door twice.

Bang. Bang.

It sounded deafening to me in the silence of the cellar. My senses were on full alert. Heightened by fear and excitement.

This fuckers getting it. No matter what.

I held the dildo behind me ready to swing it as the door opened. I watched the handle turn and the door pushed open. A body came into view and as he walked through the door I swung the foot long dildo for all I was worth.

"Becca! No! It's me," cried a familiar voice.

I stopped the swing just short of Tony's face as he ducked out of the way.

"Fucking hell Becca," he said frantically. "You nearly took my head off."

"Tony?" I asked in amazement.

"Yeah. Are you ok?"

I dropped the dildo on the floor and threw my arms around him and burst into tears.

I don't know if it was relief, joy or adrenaline, but he hugged me tightly for reassurance.

"Ssshhh.. it's ok. We're getting out of here," he whispered.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the guard lying on the floor next to the door. He was as lifeless as Janice. I wondered if Tony had killed him.

I felt Tony crane his neck and look at my own handy work.

"What happened to her?" he asked sounding surprised.

"She's sleeping," I said wiping my eyes. "What happened to the guard?"

Tony broke our embrace and looked over at him. I was regaining my composure. I knew this wasn't over and I had to get a grip of myself.

"He's sleeping too," he smirked.

He walked over to the guard and dragged him into the cellar by his feet. He dumped him next to Janice and went back and picked up the two sub machine guns that were leaning against the wall. He carried them in and closed the cellar door.

Tony looked up and down at my naked body. My hair was damp with sweat, my make up was smeared down my face and my whole body was covered in dirty marks and a layer of grime. He then looked at the two bodies.

"We need to get that collar off you and get you some clothes," he said.

"I know, but I don't think their clothes are going to fit me, do you?"

"Take the guys shirt, he's smaller than the woman. Check him for keys too. I'd have thought they'd be in his pocket." he replied nodding at his victim.

I proceeded to strip the unconscious guard as Tony checked the weapons. He released the magazine from one and put it in his pocket. He checked the magazine in second one and then cocked it to make it ready. He picked up the Glock pistol and repeated the process with that, before slipping it into his waist band.

By the time he'd finished I had the guards shirt off. It was about three sizes too big for me, but still smaller than Janice's. It was my best option. I slipped it on and tied the shirt tails as tight as I could to make for a better fit. It looked pretty sexy to be fair. My breasts had some support but not much and they swayed when I moved, but it would have to do. I was still naked from the waist down and none of the guards clothing was going to fit. It would be more of a hindrance to wear pants or trousers that were too big, as I would probably trip over them.

I searched the guards pockets and found keys to the padlock holding my collar on. After a bit of fumbling I managed to unlock it and threw it on the mattress. I felt almost human again.

I was getting ready in a bit of a panic, but Tony was calm and confident as always.

"How did you know I was still here?" I asked, walking over to the sink.

"Sanchez told me what you did to Rafee. I thought I told you to keep your head down."

"I was keeping my head down. The little fucker was sniffing my dirty panties so I gave him some sexual education. Unfortunately Sanchez thought I'd corrupted his son and sent me down here for punishment. He said they were going to kill me when they were done."

"I told you these people were dangerous," he said.

"So what took you so long? I've been fucked by half of the guards down here. I was about to make my escape. I thought I was on my own. Sanchez left in the helicopter earlier today and I'm assuming he's took the girls to Algeria."

"He has. I saw them leave this morning," said Tony. "I left yesterday as instructed, but I only drove to town and bought some wire cutters. I drove back up, dumped the van and walked through the hills for eight miles to get a better vantage point. I watched the comings and goings for a while and then came in through the back fence. I cut the wire and came straight to find you."

I was washing my face and wetting my hair while he told me the story.

"I knew you were still here. Sanchez told me where you were before I left," he continued.

I washed between my legs and then walked over to Janice's pile of clothes. I dried myself on her shirt and used her hair brush to straighten myself up. I found an elastic band on the dildo table and used it to tie my hair into a pony tail. I was good to go.

"So what's the plan now? Do we head back the way you came in?" I asked.

"No. We're not leaving that way."

"What then?"

"We're leaving by boat," he smiled. "Sanchez's super yacht 'Serenity', is still here. It would be a shame to leave such a beautiful thing behind."

"Are you talking about me or the boat?" I flirted with him.

"The boat," he said without hesitation.

I have him a look that said it all.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers