Becca XXX Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks a fucking lot," I protested.

He shrugged.

"Right. Listen in," he was now in full military mode. "We need to move fast before anyone else comes down here to have some fun with you. We'll go along the corridor, turn left and up the stairs. Then we'll go through the kitchen, through the lobby, through the dining room and out to the pool area. Are you with me so far?"

I nodded.

"Then we sneak down to the jetty and steal the boat," he continued.

"You make it sound simple," I said. "I'm sure they won't want us to leave."

"You're right, but they don't know I'm here yet and they don't know you've escaped. We have the element of surprise, so we need to keep out of sight and quiet for as long as possible. Concealment is our greatest weapon. We're not going out there all guns blazing, there's too many of them."

"There's twenty five of them....well twenty three now," I looked at the two unconscious guards.

"Twenty one actually. I already took two of them out on the way in to get you," he shrugged. "Still too many though, even if they are amateurs."

"Amateurs?"

"They look the part , but haven't got much of a clue. However, we won't risk them getting a lucky shot in. We'll sneak away before anyone knows what's happened. Agreed?"

I nodded.

"If we get compromised by any more guards, 'ill take them down quietly. The weapons are a last resort. Understand?"

I nodded again.

"Right let's go," he said.

I looked at the guard lying next to Janice. Both these fuckers had raped me. I thought I'd have some fun and get my own back on them. I took the guards hand and stuffed three of his fingers into Janice's gaping pussy. I hoped she'd wake up first and beat the crap out of him for taking advantage.

Tony watched with interest and then rolled his eyes at me. He beckoned me over and I got behind him by the door. He opened the door a crack and checked the corridor. Seeing nothing, he gave me thumbs up. Talking was now kept to minimum.

He opened the door and we quietly crept along the damp stone floored corridor. We both kept low and moved silently. As we got to the corner we heard voices at the top of the stairs.

We both froze.

"I'm going to enjoy this," said the first guard. "I fancy slapping her around a bit before I fuck her. You know....to soften her up a bit."

"Yeah. Sounds great. I want her begging for mercy as I slip into the whores cunt," said the second guard.

They were talking about raping me like the others had. These two sounded more violent and I was glad to be out of there and hoped Tony had a plan.

He did.

He handed me the sub machine gun and crouched low. I was behind him. The guards wouldn't see us until they got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner.

The voices got louder as they got closer. My heart was pounding, but Tony seemed excited rather than afraid.

As they rounded the corner Tony hit the nearest guard straight under the chin. He flew backwards and landed on the floor, not moving. The second guard took a split second to register what was happening and turned back ready to run up the stairs. He was going for help. Tony grabbed his ankles and yanked his legs from under him. His chin hit the bottom step with a gut wrenching crack and he too lay still.

Two more guards taken down effortlessly like it was nothing to him. He was incredible. If I had panties on they would have been getting wet right now.

"Stairway clear," said Tony.

He held his hand out and I took it.

"No Becca. I need the gun back," he rolled his eyes again.

I passed him the machine gun feeling a little silly. We were about to ascend the stairs when Tony stopped and went back to the guards prone bodies. He started to go through their pockets.

"What are you doing? Robbing them?" I asked.

I watched as he took a packet of cigarettes and a book of matches from one of them.

"Since when did you start smoking?" I asked.

"Back up plan," he said. "Let's go."

He bought the sub machine gun into his shoulder and I followed him up the stone stairs. He listened at the door for a moment and then eased it open.

The kitchen was brightly lit but empty of people. We entered the kitchen and he checked all around before he closed the cellar door behind us, to keep what had gone on down there concealed.

"Kitchen clear," he said.

He moved over to the large range cooker and switched on all the gas rings, I kept low as he repeated it on the second range cooker. There was a hiss and smell of gas and he looked over and winked at me. He was in his element.

He took a cigarette out of the packet and lit it. Next he wrapped it in the book of matches with the lit end sticking all the way out. He put it on the table and motioned that we should leave.

I knew what he was doing. I'd seen it on films. The room would take time to fill with gas while the cigarette burned down. When it reached the matches they would ignite which in turn would ignite the kitchen filled with gas, causing an explosion.

"Eight minutes,," said Tony, miming an explosion. "Let's go."

We moved into the lobby and kept low and quiet. There was still nineteen guards to get past. The lobby was dark and hid our movements.

"Lobby clear."

As we approached the dining room we heard voices again. Two maybe three guards with inaudible chat.

We froze and waited.

One minute passed.

My stomach was in knots. All I could think of was being caught in the gas explosion.

Tony whispered in my ear. "Take your top off."

"What?"

"Take your top off. I need you to distract the guards and lure them in here. I'll do the rest. Act slutty," he whispered

I gave him a look that said 'Please. Slutty is my middle name.'

I undid my shirt and stood up. Tony moved behind the doorway as I walked into the dining room a few paces.

"Hey boys!" I winked at the two guards. "They left the door open down there and I'm gagging to be fucked. How about you come and fuck my wet pussy."

I turned away from them, bent over and spread my pussy lips open for them. I was surprisingly wet.

They couldn't resist a sexy young girl asking to be fucked and came towards me like all of their Christmas's had come at once. I stood up straight and walked back into the lobby wiggling my sexy ass and winking over my shoulder at them.

I walked past Tony without acknowledging his presence. I heard a scuffle behind me followed by two cracks. By the time I turned to see what had happened both guards were lying on the floor at strange angles. I had no idea what he had done to them, but it took less than two seconds.

I put my shirt back on and caught Tony having a crafty look at my tits.

Maybe he fancied me after all.

I bent down and picked up one of the guards guns. Tony took the magazine out of the other and put it in his pocket.

"Do you know how to use it?" he asked.

"Point and shoot?"

He pulled me into the shadows.

"It's a Scorpion Evo 3 sub machine gun. It fires more than a thousand rounds a minute," he said.

"I don't need a history lesson. Just show me how it works," I said.

He glanced around to make sure we weren't about to be compromised. We were safe for now.

He cocked the weapon for me, flicked off the safety and switched it to three round bursts

"It's more like aim and squeeze not point and shoot. Pull the stock into your shoulder and lean forward towards the target. Squeeze the trigger, don't pull it," he demonstrated the movements with the Scorpion. "One squeeze will give three shots. Release and squeeze again. Keep your finger out of the trigger guard until you're ready to shoot and don't point it at anything that you don't want to kill, including me. Use it as a last resort, I'll tell you when. Understand? We need to stay stealthy."

I practiced the movement of mounting the weapon into my shoulder and aiming down the sights, with my finger off the trigger.

I nodded.

He nodded.

Two minutes gone on the homemade fuse. Time to go.

We skirted through the dining room and paused on the threshold in a crouch.

"Dining room clear."

Outside was the pool area. It was dark except for the pool lights giving an eery blue glow. It was a hot, still night with the smell of the sea in the air.

"We'll head for the pool bar and duck behind it, then push forward and go down the steps to the jetty. We'll be covered from the villa down there. No one will be able to see us," he whispered.

"Ok."

As we moved fast and silent towards the bar there was a loud shout from behind us. I didn't know what he said, but we had been spotted and the shout had alerted a few of the other guards.

We'd made it half way to the bar when the first shots came in.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

"FUCKING MOVE," shouted Tony.

We sprinted the last few metres and dived behind the low brick bar. Bullets cracked and zipped into the wall between us and them. I was petrified.

Glass and alcohol showered down on us as the bullets tried to find their target. They obviously didn't want us to leave. Although I was scared it somehow felt surreal.

Was this really happening to me?

"Keep down," shouted Tony above the noise of gunfire and breaking glass.

He waited for it to calm down. As soon as the firing stopped he knelt up and fired two shots in three different directions. Years of training had told him where the bullets were coming from.

Four minutes since the fuse was lit and we still had to get clear of the building.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Zing. Zing. Crack.

More rounds came flying in.

"Next time I fire, make a run for the steps. Keep low and wait for me at the bottom of the steps. Keep in cover because there might be more guards on the jetty. We need to get to the boat before this place goes boom," he said.

I was frozen with fear, staring straight ahead into nothing.

"Becca, snap out of it or we're going to die here," he shook my arm.

He was right. He was always right.

I nodded and prepared to run.

Tony knelt up again and fired two shots in three directions once again. I ran for my life. My boobs jiggled due to the lack of support and my legs seemed to be moving in slow motion as I willed them to go faster. I must have looked pretty out of place running from a gun battle with my naked ass wiggling in the darkness.

I made it the steps just as more bullets zipped over my head. I was safe for now.

I heard more gunfire hitting the bar and waited for Tony to return fire. He did so with four shots into three locations and then ran to meet me at the steps. He dived down them and lay on his back with his weapon up, waiting for them to come around the corner, but no one came.

"You ok?" he asked.

I nodded. He could see the terrified look on my face.

He checked the top and bottom of the steps with his weapon up. Then he peeped quickly round the corner towards the jetty. He ducked behind it just as quickly as bullets hit the wall, coming in from the jetty.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Zing. Zing. Crack.

There were men guarding the boat. Maybe they weren't the amateurs Tony thought they were.

Six minutes since the fuse was lit. The kitchen would be filled with gas by now ready to blow any second.

Tony ejected the magazine and replaced it with another. He was sweating and breathing hard, but completely calm and confident. In fact I'd never seen him so calm.

More bullets came in from the jetty. He waited a few seconds and then peeped round the corner and fired two controlled bursts at the targets.

"Jetty clear," he shouted. "Let's go."

We were in the dead ground and covered from the villa by the wall of the viewing platform. We didn't have long before the guards would get to it and we'd be out in the open.

We ran down the jetty and passed two dead bodies. One was fat and one had a bald head. It looked like some of my rapey friends had gotten their comeuppance. I felt nothing for them.

As we got half way along the jetty there was a huge explosion behind us as the kitchen final blew up. A giant orange fireball lit up the sky, followed by debris of wood, brick and broken glass showering the pool area.

"Only seven minutes," said Tony looking at his watch. "At least hat should keep their heads down for minute or two," he laughed.

He was wrong. I heard gunfire behind us. They had already made it to the viewing balcony and were bearing down us as a last attempt to stop us getting to the boat. 'Serenity' was about fifteen meters away.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Zing. Zing. Zing.

Bullets stitched a line into the wooden jetty just the the left of us. We darted right and hid behind a concrete dock fender. I was a sweaty mess and breathing hard. My shirt stuck to my breasts and sweat ran down my cleavage.

They had us pinned down. Tony returned fire to the balcony with a long burst of fire from his Scorpion.

There was a cry of pain as he hit one of the guards.

Gunfire still rattled in to our position.

I was scared out of my wits and daren't look over the fender never mind shoot back. This was Tony's world and he was in complete control.

"I'm going to put down suppressing fire. When I do, run as fast as you can to the gang plank and board the boat. When you get there, get into cover and fire in the direction of the villa. Do you understand?" he shouted over the noise.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Ok. Ready? Now!"

He stood up and fired three round bursts into the guards positions. The villa was now ablaze all over, giving enough light to see. I sprinted fifteen metres to the boats boarding plank and dived aboard. I hid behind the deck and got into a kneeling position. I aimed at the viewing platform where I could see movement and squeezed the trigger. The noise was deafening and the stock thumped into my shoulder three times, making me fall backwards.

I got back up, moved my aim, leaned into the weapon and fired again.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

It felt more controlled and I stayed on my knees. I moved my aim and fired again.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Tony sprinted up the jetty under a hail of bullets. He ran up the plank and went to the stern of the boat. The mooring ropes were thrown off and he ran to the bow did the same.

I continued my three round bursts.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

The incoming fire was becoming less. Maybe I had hit a couple of them.

"Get onto the bridge," shouted Tony.

I kept low and ran to the bridge of the boat. He was already in there powering up the engines. They chugged beneath us as the guards ran down the jetty fifty meters away still firing on us.

Tony pushed the lever forwards to maximum and we left the jetty under a constant stream of bullets. Sanchez wouldn't be happy about the bullet holes in his multi-million pound Serenity, that was for sure. He'd be less happy about me escaping and less happy still that his villa had burnt to the ground.

As we got out of firing range we looked back at the burning embers reaching into the sky behind us. It looked like a war zone with orange flames and black smoke billowing across the sea. Small sparks of gunfire spat from the guards weapons as they made a last futile attempt to stop us leaving.

"Keep us on this course," said Tony, handing control of the ship over to me.

I shuffled into the captains chair.

"I'm going to check that the boats clear of enemy," he said.

He fitted a fresh magazine to his Scorpion and disappeared. I gazed out at the inky blackness of the sea and then at the array of touch screens and navigational aids on the bridge. It looked like something from a sci-fi movie. I had no idea what any of it did.

Tony came back a few minutes later.

"The boats clear," he said, still in military mode.

We were free of danger. The guards had no way to follow us. I breathed a sigh of relief and handed the captains chair back to Tony.

I looked at him in awe. His white shirt was wet through with sweat. His bulging pecs and biceps rippled under his see through shirt. He was as pumped as I was. This was what he did for a living, no doubt about it. A man who was at peace when he was at war.

My world was one of filth and sex. His was one of death and destruction. Somehow we had met in the middle and I wanted him like never before. I knew my cunt was soaking wet and I imagined his hard cock bulging in his chinos, aching to be a set free.

"We're out of range," he said.

He was still infallible.

"You were fucking incredible," I swooned. "How do you keep a cool head like that? We could have been killed."

"With those amateurs? No fucking chance."

He knew we were clear of danger and seemed more relaxed even though he'd never been anything but calm during the whole escape.

"Thank you," I said.

"Anytime Becca. I promised you we'd sort this out and we will. I'm a man of my word. Always," he turned and looked into my eyes.

"You didn't have to come back for me. I know you're only here for your niece, Alice. I appreciate it."

"I needed transportation to get to Algeria," he smirked, looking down at the boat. "But you're very welcome."

I sat on the helm next to him and stuck my chest out. I don't know if it was the fear of nearly dying, but I was feeling horny as fuck. I undid my hair from my pony tail and flicked it over my shoulder.

"Feels amazing doesn't it?" he asked, breathing deeply.

"What does?"

"You know what! There's no feeling quite like it," he breathed out.

He was right. He was always right.

He slowed the engines to a dead stop.

"We're far enough out. No one will come for us," he said, leaving his chair. "Do you feel it?" he asked.

I spread my legs and put one foot on the captains chair.

"I do," I sighed.

His world was so similar to mine it was untrue. I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice.

Being raped or nearly dying. It was the same thing. Both involved a lack of control, except somehow we were both still in charge. When I was raped I still felt powerful because they couldn't rape my mind, only my body. It was up to me whether I enjoyed it or not and of course I always did, as long as it wasn't too painful. Tony was in charge of whether we lived or died, in much the same way. He did it with a gun and I did it with my body. I looked at him as though I was looking in a mirror.

Despite all we'd been through together and all my offers of sex with him, he had always rejected me. I knew it was about to happen this time. He was as turned on as I was. I could almost smell it coming off him.

My nipples were erect and my pussy was dripping and swollen. He knew my body was ready for pleasure. I knew he was rock hard without seeing or feeling it. We were connected on another level.

"Describe the feeling to me," he said

"It's a drug. It can't be explained or described. Something deep inside us that needs to be set free. We're the same, you and. You use a weapon. I use my body."

"Exactly. It's been inside you all along, but now it's awake," he whispered.

"It's been awake for a while. You know that."

He moved between my legs, his face inches from mine. I'd longed for this moment and the danger of the nights events only made me want it more.

"Does war make you hard?" I asked in a breathy voice.

"No Becca. You make me hard."

Just his words made me wetter. My clit throbbed and my pussy ached for him.

I undid my shirt and let it slip off my shoulders. His lips were brushing against mine. My heart pounded as my body prepared itself for the fucking of a lifetime.

"I'm yours," I gasped. "Fuck me."

No more words needed to be spoken.

He kissed me slowly at first. His lips were soft against mine, gentle and yielding. I kissed him back lovingly. I'd never felt anything like it, not even with Lexa. The world could have ended and it wouldn't have mattered. We were in the here and now.