Becca XXX Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,624 Followers

Soft kisses turned to passion as I stuck my tongue into his mouth. I wanted to dominate such a masculine man, but at the same time I just wanted him to take me. Domination and submission in the same breath.

Our tongues entwined as we got more passionate. He pulled me close and my breasts squeezed against him. All my fear was gone. I just wanted him inside me.

He broke the embrace and looked into my eyes with longing and desire. It was as though he was asking for permission. He didn't need it, I would have let him do anything he liked to me.

I gripped his shirt collar and ripped it open. The buttons pinged off all over the console exposing his chest which showed a body full of the scars of war. Two star shapes on his left shoulder and a long scar on his abdomen.

I looked into his eyes. I felt his pain on some unconscious level. We continued to kiss and I peeled his shirt off his shoulders and ran my fingers down his naked back. I felt more scars of bumpy flesh from shrapnel or bullets, I didn't know which. He was a man of war, in a world I knew little about, but I somehow understood it on an animalistic level.

He kissed down my neck and I threw my head back as he stimulated behind my ear. Having my neck kissed always got me going, not that I needed it, I was drenched. His hands went to his waistband and he undid his belt. His lips never left my body as he dropped his trousers and shorts in one.

He was going to fuck me and my body shivered in anticipation. There was no need for foreplay, the adrenaline of the escape was all the foreplay we needed and he knew it.

He kissed me on the lips again as he guided his rock hard cock into position with one hand. His glans were pushed against the entrance to my sopping twat. He moved his hands around my waist and pulled me into his throbbing cock. My back arched and I gasped as he filled me with his manhood.

With my back arched and head back it exposed my breasts to him. They were soaked in sweat and dirt and he kissed lower, down my neck and onto my collar bone.

"Suck my tits," I panted.

My left nipple was engulfed by his mouth as I ground onto his cock deep inside me. He felt big, but not painfully so. A perfect size from a perfect man. His passionate attention on my nipples made my belly flutter.

I gripped his chin and pulled him in for more kisses. I wrapped my legs round his waist and pulled him deeper. My clit rubbed against his navel as he thrust back and forth. We fucked with urgency. It didn't get much more spontaneous than this.

An orgasm hit me like a freight train. It came from nowhere. There was no build up just a huge wave of pleasure which made me bite his bottom lip.

"Oh god Tony. You feel incredible," I cried, clamping my thighs around him.

My juices soaked us both and I threw my head back again as my climax reached its peak.

He looked at me in my moment of ecstasy with a beaming smile. He'd made me cum in seconds without any foreplay. This was way more than a physical connection.

"Jesus Tony....fuuuckkkk."

He pushed me back so I was lying on the helm and started to pound my over hydrated snatch.

His hands caressed my boobs and abs leaving grubby finger marks all over my sweaty body.

"Oooh Becca, you're the sexiest woman alive," he gasped. "I've wanted you since the day we met."

Slap. Slap. Slap. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks. My tits jiggled with each thrust.

My first orgasm had barely subsided when I was hit with another one. This one made me scream.

"FUUUUUCCKKKK.....AAAAHHHHHH!"

He felt my cunt contract and squirt clear ejaculate over his belly as he continued to pound me. My pussy tensed and relaxed uncontrollably, giving a vice like grip around his huge shaft.

"Fucking hell Becca," he cried. "I can't hold back much longer."

"Don't hold back. Cum in me. Please I'm begging you. I want your cum inside me," I panted, with lust in my eyes.

That was all the permission he needed. His cock exploded in a flood of spunk sparking off another orgasm from my swollen gash.

"Ooohhh...uuuughhh.... fuuuuccckkk," he spluttered as his orgasm took over.

He buried his dick into me as deep as he could and flooded my vaginal cavity with his red hot seed. Spurt after spurt hit my cervix as I came and came and came.

Finally he collapsed on top of me kissing my neck and lips. The passionate kissing started back up and slowly died away to more soft and loving kisses. He buried his head into my neck and we lay still.

We lay in the afterglow with my legs still wrapped around him and his cock still inside me. Hours seems to pass as we got our breath back. We were drenched in sweat and grime.

"You've no idea how long I've wanted to do that to you," Tony broke the silence.

"I've given you more than one opportunity," I giggled.

"I know, but the time wasn't right. It needed to be like this. Completely spontaneous."

"Agreed. You were pretty fucking incredible. You gave me a multiple orgasm and made me squirt. That takes a lot," I said.

"I've never cum so hard inside a woman. You were pretty fucking incredible too. So tight and wet, I've never felt anything like it."

"It's not my first time with a man," I laughed.

He pushed himself off me and and kissed me again, looking into my eyes like he was staring into my very soul.

"I think we need a shower. Don't you?" he said looking at my sweaty dirt stained body.

"I'd love one."

He slid his cock out of me closely followed by a huge gush of fresh cum. It dripped onto the helm leaving a puddle of our combined juices. I used my shirt to wipe it up.

He took me by the hand like boyfriend and girlfriend and led me into the luxurious Serenity. He had a sub machine gun in one hand and my hand in the other. He wasn't taking any chances. We were both naked and he was as comfortable in his own skin as I was. Being stripped bare didn't bother him and he exuded confidence.

The night was just beginning with him and I knew there was more sex to follow.

During the escape he had amazed me with his skills. Now it was my turn.

I was going to blow his fucking mind.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,624 Followers