All Comments on 'Becca XXX Ch. 16 - The Final Chapter'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story

And a superb epilogue. Well done and roll on the next assignment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely series. Thank you!!

Incredibly well written. Poignant. Thrilling. Thank you for giving us such high quality writing and sticking through with it to the end! Can’t wait to read about becca’s next mission ;)

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 5 years ago
wow

That was very good. I loved just reading right through both of your stories - good plots, graphic sex - very nice.

Only comment is you could still use some editing - things like there and their. Other than that very well done.

I can hardly wait for Becca's next adventure(s).

If you need an editor, let me know.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
00heaven

What a cracking yarn. Yes it does need a bit of editing some missing words some contextual errors but they didn't detract from the flow of it. Well done.

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Whew!

I had become so enraptured with the story that in the last few chapters I'd stopped masturbating and was reading purely for the story. Then chapter 16 happened to me and the sex scenes where even hotter than the best of the very hot scenes I had enjoyed throughout this long tale. Twice, I ended up on my feet, pumping wildly and spraying my spunk all over my desk and the floor. Jesus, Naughtybecca, not only are you the naughtiest writer I've ever enjoyed, but you have an amazingly broad general knowledge about the world we inhabit and an extremely engaging writing style whatever you are writing about.

Thank you for a wonderful journey that engaged my imagination but that also allowed me to wallow in unrestrained carnal delight. (I can't stop playing with myself as I write this.)

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Write to the stars

Dear Naughty Becca,

It's a self given title but you surely deserve it. You deserve so much more. Please accept my praise, thank you for this wonderful series, five stars was not nearly enough!

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
JOB WELL DONE

This story made me feel as if I were living it with your characters. I could not put it down. What a story teller you are! You do not disappoint with fresh tension building, bring us to the end. Keep it up. I’m anxiously waiting to start your next, I’m still catching my breath! lol

R

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever

This story is so good I can't seem to put it down. Becca went through a lot but man I will love to be with Becca and Lexa seriously.

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

All around excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the movie.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Great story well done Becca love it I agree with em all 5 stars not nearly enough.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites11 months ago

Very well done. An easy five stars. I will continue reading your stuff and hope that you continue to write. Brava.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader6 months ago

Onwards to the next assignment. Loving your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...