All Comments on 'Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 02'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseabout 3 years ago

You never fail to go to another level! With all the raucous sex and danger filled action this woman lives in and for, to me, this is one Beautiful love story. You show one human can truly love two people at once without hiding or cheating......This is sensuously a beautiful love making moment.....

kiss kiss lic lic

R

shurlin3shurlin3about 3 years ago

It is always an uplift to my day when I see a new story / chapter from the Naughty Bex appear in my homepage new activity list. You are off to a great start with the first two chapters of this new series. Loved Becca’s self-defense kick ass of the rapey thugs at the elevators in ch 1; and the sexy visit with Tony in ch 2. I also appreciate all the research you must be doing on all the weapons e.g. the HK MP-7 vs. other machine pistols, etc. very much like published big time commercial action adventure / espionage authors do. Looking forward to seeing where you take us this time! Regards

tkarddetkarddeabout 3 years ago

So happy to see those two get together and be able to truly open up to each other. They are both strong characters and a great team in my opinion. And the fact that they both enjoy Lexa makes it all that much more perfect. This was a great story and you handled it flawlessly in breaking away from the case and allowing her a little down time. Then again, I am sure there will be a thread that binds it all together before you are through. As was stated, you do amazing research to make all of your stories that much more believable and enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing your gift. I appreciate your talents.

kisses

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

"You've been in all three of my fuck holes today," I giggled. "Which one do you like best?" . . .

"There was no ferocious climax or speeding up at the end. He just kept fucking me until he finally let his load go in my pussy. My pleasure reached its peak a second or two later as I felt his hot sticky mess painting the walls of my velvet tunnel."

poetry, is it not?

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I always knew Becca loved Tony. Glad to see him back. I can hardly wait to see his reaction when he finds out she and Nat dispatched a dozen Russian commandos and that she assassinated Stan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...