Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a great way to round off an evening," I thought to myself.

"They're doing a good job of playing dead," laughed Softy. "We know you can hear us. A taser only stuns you for a couple of minutes, you pair of twats."

He was right. It's a common misconception that being tasered knocks you out for hours. The high-voltage and low current is designed to immobilise you long enough for them to tie you up. If the taser is placed on the neck it can cause a temporary black out but it never lasts long.

"You hear me, fuck head," said Deep Voice, kicking Brian again. "Your girlfriends in for a treat tonight."

"She's not my girlfriend," he replied. "Do what you like to her."

"Fuck me, he can hear us after all," he laughed. "Who is she then, if she's not your bitch?"

"A hooker."

"Yeah right. Are you a whore, like it says on your T-shirt?" he asked me.

"I'm surprised you can read, you fat cunt." I replied.

I had no idea if he was fat or not. He sounded big so I thought I'd insult him as best I could.

"Eye, eye. It looks like Lagertha's awake too," he laughed.

"Lagertha?" quizzed Softy.

"Yeah... you know... that sexy one from the Vikings show on tv. Didn't you see her hair?"

"I don't know what you're on about mate," he replied.

"It's a show about Vikings and there's this one horny blonde bitch in it. Her hair's all platted at the side, like hers. She looks well fit," said Deep Voice. "Her name's Lagertha and I'd love to give her a good fucking."

It was quite surreal to be lying on the floor of a van with a bag on my head while two dickheads talked about a girl on tv.

"I didn't see her hair," said Feet. "Take her bag off and let's have a look."

Yorkie had gone quiet again as the attention was now focused on me. One of them grabbed the top of the bag and pulled it off my head. The van was dimly lit with the interior light, but I could see enough.

There were two men sitting on either side of the van. They had boarded the sides out with make-shift benches to act as seating either side, which ran front to back. Yorkie was on the floor near the rear doors and I was near the bulkhead.

"Oh yeah. I know who you mean," said the younger one. "Lagertha."

"Slagertha, more like," said Feet.

I stayed silent taking in the surroundings. I saw pistol handles sticking out of their jeans, but none of them were within reach. With my hands tied behind my back there wasn't much I could do anyway.

"Never mind her hair," said Softy. "Let's have a look at her tits."

"Stay the fuck away from me," I spat. "Don't you fucking dare."

"Ooooh, she sounds as scary as she looks," said Deep Voice, pretending to be frightened.

I'd been right -- he was a fat cunt. He looked like hired muscle, but it was covered in a thick layer of fat. He was a huge guy, but he wasn't fit. He'd been hired to look intimidating and he certainly did.

"It must be her Viking blood," laughed Feet, taking the piss.

Deep Voice grabbed me around the neck and pulled me upright. Softy moved down and made a grab for the bottom of my T-shirt, ready to pull it up. I kicked out with my tied feet hoping to hit him in the bollocks, but he saw it coming.

"Ssshhhhh, no need to get nasty," he shushed, trapping my legs under his knees. "Be a good girl for daddy."

"Fuck you," I hissed, spitting in his face.

I tried to struggle free but Deep Voice had me held like a bear. I was helpless as Softy peeled my T-shirt up and hooked it over the top of my bare breasts.

"Whoah, you were right, no bra," he gasped. "Looks like she might be a prozzie after all."

Brian never said a word. He didn't try to defend me or help me. He just lay there, probably thinking he was glad it wasn't him.

"Let me go," I struggled. "Fuck off."

"There there Slagertha. We won't bite," cooed Softy.

He traced his hand over my boobs and cupped his hands under them. His thumbs tweaked my nipples and then he slapped my tits hard.

Slap. Slap.

"Look at those beauties wobble," he laughed at his mates.

I spat at him again and tried to kick my feet free, but I couldn't move. I just had to take the abuse.

"I bet she sucks a good cock. What do you reckon, Yorkie?" said Feet. "Or didn't you get that far? Did we interrupt your evening?"

"I've no idea," he replied. "Like I said, she's just a hooker."

Big bad-ass Brian was a true hero. Right there and then I decided to ramp things up with this asshole and get the information out of him once this was over. I just needed to get away from these four jokers first. After that, he was going to tell me everything I needed to know. I'd had enough of him.

"How much did you pay her?" asked Young Boy.

"Four-hundred," he replied.

"Four-hundred? Are you having a laugh? I get a blowy at the back of the pub for twenty-five quid. I think she's overcharged you."

"She's expensive. If you don't believe me, check her jacket pocket," he said.

I suddenly panicked about them finding the knife, but luckily the money was in the other pocket. I turned slightly so that he'd pick the right side and he dipped his hand in and pulled out the cash.

"Fuck me, she must be good if she charges this much," he gasped.

He pocketed the money.

"Let me go and give me my money back," I said. "I don't know what this guy is into, but it's fuck all to do with me."

"Tough shit. You're here now and you've seen our faces. Anyway, you haven't earned this money yet, so it's not yours," he laughed. "How about you do your job, whore? There's four of us in here. That's a hundred quid to fuck each of us, right boys?"

"Fuck yeah."

"You know it."

"Keep the money and go and fuck each other," I hissed.

"No, I think we'll all have a go on you while your boyfriend watches."

The van slowed and turned right causing us all to sway to the right. It then stopped and I heard the driver press the horn. It was a signal to say we'd arrived and I then heard the sound of a roller shutter door being opened.

"Shit," said Deep Voice. "We'll have to wait until later. We're here already."

"Don't worry, Slagertha. We'll be with you soon," Softy blew me a kiss.

"Get the fuck off me!"

He got up quickly, avoiding another kick from me as I lashed out. Deep Voice put the bag back on my head and let me go. I felt relieved that the sexual assault was over, but fearful about what was to come next. As I lay there with my tits out, the van pulled forward and the roller shutter was closed. I heard the van switch off, followed by another vehicle behind us.

"Up you get, Cunto," said Feet to Yorkie. "Someone wants to meet you."

I was hauled up too and the back doors of the van opened up. We were manhandled out onto a concrete floor. I could smell diesel and grease as though we were in a mechanics workshop.

We were pushed forwards and I sat down hard onto a chair. No one spoke, but I knew that there were other people in the room. I could hear them moving around.

"Take their bags off," said a female voice. "Let's see if it's true."

My bag was removed and I quickly took in my new surroundings. I'd almost been right about our location; we were sitting inside a huge bus depot. To my left I saw the roller shutter doors with the van parked up. Next to it was Brian's car which must have been driven here by one of the others. To my right I saw buses parked up, stretching back as far as I could see into the vast building. They were parked up in four rows wide, nose to tail. Opposite me I saw Brian sitting on a chair with Deep Voice standing behind him. There was a small table next to each of us, covered in grease and dirt. Finally, I looked beyond Brian and noticed a doorway leading into what I guessed were the offices associated with this business.

I turned my attention back to the people in the room as I did a threat assessment. Deep Voice, Feet, Young Boy, Softy, the driver and the passenger were all stood close by with their hands on their pistol grips. A small male was standing guard, looking out of the window with his back to me. Another large male was standing in the centre between Yorkie and me and with him was a slender woman.

The woman was about forty and looked like she stayed in shape. She was dressed in black jeans and a black blazer. Her blonde hair was immaculate as was her makeup.

"Well, well, well," she said. "My boys have done well tonight, haven't they?"

She walked around the back of Brian, looking him over like a cougar assessing its prey. Her attention was completely focused on her prize as though I didn't even exist.

"Mr York. The notorious Yorkie. The man taking my clients and killing my dealers. How nice to finally meet you."

She was good. She spoke calmly, but there was an undertone to it. If Brian wasn't worried before, he certainly should be now.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked, continuing to circle him.

"Yes," was his simple reply.

He kept his head down, staring at his feet.

"Who am I then?"

"The boss of The Mancs," he said.

I had no idea that his rival gang was headed up by a woman. I suddenly had more respect for this lady. She must have done something pretty spectacular to be in charge of this criminal network.

"Good boy. You're doing well at questions and answers so far," she patronised him like a pet dog. "Let's keep going."

Brian looked uneasy in his chair and I didn't blame him. This woman would give Lexa a run for her money.

"Why are you killing my people?" she got straight to the point.

"Why are you killing mine?" he said, looking at her for the first time.

She nodded at Deep Voice who was standing behind Brian. He picked up two items from the table next to him. One was a hammer and the other was a phonebook. It seemed like an odd combination but it soon became clear.

Deep Voice placed the phonebook onto Brian's left shoulder and then brought the hammer down hard on top of it. The shock wave rattled through the thick paper book and Brian howled in pain.

"I ask the questions. You answer them. That's how questions and answers work. You were doing so well too," she smiled.

Brian composed himself and looked up at her with pain and fear in his eyes.

"I killed them because you attacked four of my dealers at the Cedars Estate," he replied, taking the pain. "We retaliated by killing one of yours. Then you killed two of mine on Wednesday night so we killed three of yours. You started it."

"Most of that does sound about right, but the problem is we haven't been anywhere near the Cedars Estate. It's a fucking cess pit," she sneered. "We leave those low life places to vermin like you. We also had nothing to do with two of your men being executed at that warehouse."

"Four of my boys ended up in hospital. They said they'd been attacked by The Mancs. They said there was six of them."

"Nope," she replied. "It wasn't us. It sounds like someone's lying to you."

"Then who was it?"

She nodded behind him again. He'd asked another question which he shouldn't have done. The phonebook was placed on his opposite shoulder and the hammer came down again.

Thwack. Howl.

"You're not very good at questions and answers, are you?" she smiled.

I couldn't help but let out a small smirk. Unfortunately, she heard it as I snorted out of my nose a little bit.

"Oh," she said, turning to face me. "Does someone find this amusing? What have we got here?"

"She was with him at the warehouse," said Feet.

"Was she now? Are you his girlfriend?" she made a pouty sad face at me.

"She's a hooker," said Young Boy.

"Awwwww. Well... I shouldn't be surprised really. Poor little Yorkie probably can't get a real girlfriend so he has to pay for it," she mocked him.

Her demeanour never changed. She was very monotone which made her more intimidating. Her facial expression never seemed to change either as though she was made of stone.

"Is there a reason why her breasts are on display?" she asked, looking around the room from man to man.

No one dared to answer.

"Well, they're very nice breasts. Have you boys been having fun with her already?" she continued to look at them each in turn.

"We just looked," admitted Softy, sounding worried. "We didn't touch her."

"It's ok. I don't mind. You boys have done so well tonight that you can have his hooker as a reward, but only when we're finished with Mr York."

She turned back to face him.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes. We were talking about you killing my people," she said. "We used to have agreements in place for this sort of thing. An eye for an eye was fine, but you've taken it too far."

She was circling him again.

"You have an unfair advantage. Your weapons are now far superior to ours so we need to even things up a bit. I have one last question for you. Where are you getting the sub-machine guns from and where are they stored?"

I almost pointed out that that was two questions, but I thought better of it.

"I can't tell you that," he pleaded. "You know The Lee brothers will kill me."

"That's not my problem," she nodded at Deep Voice again.

This time the phonebook went on his thigh.

Thwack. Scream.

"I can't tell you. Please stop."

Opposite thigh.

Thwack. Scream.

"It's a simple question," she said, unflinching.

I couldn't believe my luck. I may have been in a dire situation, but this woman was actually doing my job for me. If she could get Brian to talk, I'd just need to escape and pass the information to Lexa. I was starting to feel better about the situation until Brian dragged me into it, like the coward he was.

"Ask her," he said, gesturing in my direction. "It's nothing to do with me."

"I thought you said she was a hooker."

"I was trying to protect her. She gets the weapons for me. I don't know where from," he lied.

"You lying piece of shit," I hissed. "I'm nothing to do with any of this. You paid me four-hundred quid to spend the night with you. Leave me out of it."

The Boss Lady stood between us looking from me to Brian and back again with a puzzled look on her face.

"Looks like we have a bit of a quandary," she said softly. "We'll get the truth out of you, don't worry."

I didn't like the sound of that. I certainly didn't want the phonebook and hammer treatment that Brian was receiving.

"Get her up and untie her," she said.

Feet and Softy moved in and picked me up by my armpits. The ropes on my hands and feet were untied, as the Boss Lady's bodyguard kept a weapon trained on me. They didn't know who I was so they weren't taking any chances.

"Strip," she ordered me.

"What? No, I'm not doing that," I protested.

"Strip or I'll get my friend here to bring his hammer over."

I thought for a second and realised that getting naked was definitely the lesser of the two evils. I took my jacket off and dropped it on the floor. My T-shirt was already above my breasts so it didn't take much to remove that. Then I stopped.

"Look, I don't know who you people are, but this is nothing to do with me. Please just let me go," I begged.

"Yorkie says that you're part of his gang so I don't know who to believe. STRIP!" she shouted.

Her sudden outburst startled me and I kicked my boots and socks off. I then undid the buttons of my jeans and thumbed them down. I hoped my pussy didn't look too cummy, but I knew I was leaking when I looked at the gusset of my jeans. I kicked them behind me and felt a lot more exposed than just being naked - I'd lost my knife.

I instinctively covered my boobs with one arm and put my spare hand over my vulva.

"A girl who doesn't wear panties speaks volumes," said the Boss Lady. "Let's see what she has to say for herself. Lay her faced down on the table and tie her feet to the table legs. Then tie her hands behind her back. Let's have some fun."

My torso was forced face down onto the filthy cold table. My feet were kicked apart and tied to the table legs with ropes, exposing my undercarriage to the whole room. My hands were tied behind my back and I suddenly felt a lot more worried.

"Please, you don't have to do this," I said with panic in my voice. "Brian, just tell them what they want to know."

He stayed silent.

"It looks like your boyfriend isn't the man you thought he was," she laughed and then nodded at Deep Voice again.

The phone book was moved to Brian's knee-cap and the hammer came down.

Thwack. Crack.

"AAAARRRGHHHH, please Becca, just tell them where the guns are coming from," he screamed.

His performance was pretty convincing. He was directing the next lot of pain onto me. The only difference was that my pain was going to be mental as well as physical. I was about to be raped.

Boss Lady came over and stood next to me as Softy held me down. Her fingertips pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear as she smiled at me.

"My boys are in luck tonight," she smirked, tracing her fingers across my neck. "It's rare that they get one as sexy as you."

"Keep them away from me," I hissed. "I don't know anything."

Her fingers continued down my neck and back, but she didn't stop there. This was all part of her fear tactics and her hand dropped down my butt-crack and into the valley between my legs. I felt her manicured fingers brush over my pussy lips and then part them before sliding her middle finger inside me.

"Oh my goodness me," she swooned. "I don't think you were going to be her first customer tonight, Yorkie. Someone's already filled her up."

She slid her finger back out and examined it. Cum and pussy juice are very different in consistency, texture and smell. She knew what she was talking about.

"Maybe she is a prostitute after all. How many clients have you had today?"

"Six," I replied without hesitation.

I hoped she'd believe my story and that she'd go back to interrogating Brian.

"And you didn't use protection? That's unusual for a hooker. You've let six men cum inside you?"

"That's why I charge more. My clients like it bareback," I explained. "I am a hooker; he's lying to save himself. Please don't do this."

She looked around the room at her merry band of rapists. They were licking their lips and grinning with excitement.

"My boys like it bareback too. I would normally ask them who wants to go first, but it appears that you've already been well used. I hope you like it sloppy, boys. She's literally dripping with spunk."

Feet stepped forwards as he volunteered his services. His hand was already on his zipper waiting to be given permission. My heart sank. This was going to happen and there was no way I could stop it. The only person who could stop it was Brian and that just wasn't going to happen. He was a coward and a woman hater. He'd rather see me get gang-raped than tell them about the weapons.

"Is there nothing you want to tell me, young Becca?" she asked. "Last chance."

I lifted my torso off the table and tried to free my legs, but Softy slammed me back down. My tits squished into the greasy grime on the table.

"Ok then. Have it your own way," she nodded at Feet.

He moved in behind me and undid his fly. I heard him taking his cock out and then felt it push against my opening as Softy held me down.

"Wow, she really is wet down there. What a dirty bitch," he gasped.

I felt him penetrate my sopping hole and slide inside me with one long push. I screamed in distress as his bell-end hit my cervix and stopped.

"Mmmmm, she's worth every penny," he laughed.

"NOOOOO DON'T," I squealed.

"Tell us where the guns are coming from," said Boss Lady. "Then I'll tell him to stop."

Feet started to fuck me hard, making the table legs screech on the concrete floor with each thrust.

"I don't fucking know. Ask him," I nodded at Brian.

"Well?" she turned to him.

"She's the one you want," he lied.

The phone book got moved to his other knee-cap and the hammer came down.