Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack. Crack. Howl.

"We can keep going like this all night long," she said. "Let's up the ante a little bit and give the bitch a cock to suck on."

"If you put a dick anywhere near my mouth, I'll bite the fucker off," I snarled.

"If you do that, I'll have my big friend over there get his power tools out and drill holes in you. So, which is it to be?" she spat.

I nodded at Softy who was standing in front of me poised to take his dick out.

"I thought so," she said. "You're a hooker, you should be used to it anyway."

"Being a hooker isn't the same as being raped," I hissed.

"The result is the same. Suck his cock," she ordered.

Feet continued to pound me like a champion stallion. Wet sex sounds filled the room mixed with the rhythmic squeaking of the table. Softy thrust his hairy cock into my face and slapped his tip on to my cheeks.

"Open wide, sexy," he giggled.

I reluctantly opened my mouth and he pushed it into the back of my throat. I made a fake gagging noise to try and keep my reactions as natural as I could, as he stuffed it into my throat. He tasted sweaty and salty as though he was already leaking pre-cum. Seeing a girl get raped in front of him had obviously turned him on as much as the rest of them.

The three strong orgasms that I'd experienced earlier that night had left me very sensitive. I was being assaulted from both ends, but I felt my body reacting in its usual way. My clit was rubbing on the edge of the table top with each forceful thrust and I just hoped I wasn't going to squirt when I climaxed. My training was kicking in to take the assault, but that wouldn't stop my body from misbehaving.

"The guns. Who is your source?" she asked us both.

I willed Brian to crack and tell her. It would end our ordeal and give me the information I so desperately needed.

"Tell them, Becca."

"Fuck you, Brian."

I watched Deep Voice move his phone book onto Brian's shin and swing the hammer hard against it.

Thwack. Crack. Howl.

Feet went into a frenzy as he upped his pace even more. This was a hate-fuck and his thighs slammed against my ass cheeks hard and fast.

Slap-slap-slap.

I continued to deepthroat Softy as he fucked my face like a ramrod.

Guh-guh-guh.

"God she's tight," gasped Feet. "I'm going to cum. Does anyone mind if I do it in her pussy?"

"I fucking mind, you filthy cunt," I snapped.

"Fine by me," said Young Boy. "But I'm going next."

"Aahhhhh, fuck," grunted Feet as he painted my walls with his semen. "That's better... uh... oh... fuck."

"That's one of many, little Becca," said Boss Lady. "I can make them stop at any time. Just give up the source."

"I don't know what you're on about, you dumb bitch. Are you fucking deaf or something?" I shouted.

"What about you, Yorkie? Anything to tell us, before we rape her some more?"

"I wish she'd just tell you," he replied.

Feet pulled out of me and Young Boy replaced him. My fuck hole was only empty for a second or two before the pounding resumed.

"Wow, she really is tight and cummy," he sighed. "This won't take long."

Softy started to slow down and he gripped the base of his cock. He pulled out so that just the tip was between my lips as he wanked himself off into my mouth.

Twitch-twitch-twitch.

Spurt-spurt-spurt.

Thick spunk pumped into my mouth like porridge. He may have had a sweaty hairy cock, but his cum tasted delicious. I put on a fake grimace as I swallowed it, but I felt that fluttering in my belly as my climax started to simmer.

"Bllurrgh," I spat, pretending not to like it. "You dirty cunt."

"There's plenty more to go, Becca. Just tell us who the source is," said Boss Lady.

"Don't you think I would have told you by now if I knew. Get these dirty bastards off of me," I cried. "You know I don't know anything."

She got down to my level as Softy moved away. Her hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and she pulled my head up so she could look into my eyes. I gave her a hateful look through my smeared makeup as she assessed my reaction.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," I said. "You're a woman. You should know how traumatising rape is, you sicko."

"I think you're enjoying it," she whispered, so no one else could hear her. "You've just had a nice big cock inside you. It must have felt nice, right? And you've swallowed a thick wad of cum. No one told you to, you just did it without thinking. I think you like being fucked hard. I think you like the taste of warm sticky sperm mmmmmm."

Her voice was almost seductive and hypnotic. To be honest it was turning me on. Being forced to have sex with someone by another woman made it even more degrading.

"You're a little slut, Becca. You love cock and that's exactly what you're going to get, over and over again until you either pass out or tell me what I want to know."

"Go and fuck yourself, you dirty bitch," I spat in her face.

She got up and wiped it off with her fingers.

"Her mouth's free, boys. Who's next?"

Deep Voice put the hammer and phone book down and Softy took over from him. He undid his trousers and stood in front of me as Boss lady watched.

"You can suck me until he's finished fucking you," he boomed down at me, nodding at Young Boy. "Then this is going up your ass."

He dropped his trousers and pants around his ankles and produced a fat stubby cock covered in hair. He was only about four inches long, but very thick. His balls were small and barely noticeable due to the amount of fat hanging around his pubic area. The hair and fat made his cock look tiny as though it was a turtle's head poking out from its shell.

"Is that it?" I smirked at his manhood. "It looks like the only thing on your body that isn't fat, is your little boy's cock."

"Whatever bitch. It's going up your little girl's ass. We'll see if you're laughing at me then."

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his tip against my lips. I kept my mouth clamped shut and tried to turn away.

"Do you want me to bring the power drill over there?" hissed Boss Lady. "Open your whorish mouth and start sucking."

Given the choice I'd take a hairy fat cock in mouth any day of the week. I obeyed and he slipped into my mouth, pulling my head into his navel until his cock slid down my throat. I faked gagging on it again as my forehead was swamped by his belly fat.

"Good girl. Get it nice and sloppy so I can stick it up your shitter," he sniggered.

Boss Lady turned her attention back to Brian. She left me being fucked at both ends and walked over towards him. He looked in pain after being hit so many times with the hammer. What I was going through was nothing compared to him, but he deserved it. He was happy for me to get raped if it meant that he got away with it.

"Your girlfriend seems to like a good fucking," she said. "Just think, that could have been you if you hadn't caused all these problems."

Brian stayed silent, looking at his feet. He was almost transfixed by them.

"It's very fitting that that you're looking at your feet," she said. "Feet have a lot of small bones in them. Imagine what's going to happen to them when they get hit with a hammer."

Brian suddenly sparked into life, as though he'd been stabbed with a cattle prod.

"No. Please don't. You don't have to do this," he pleaded.

"You're right. I don't have to do a lot of things. Like, I don't have to rape your hooker, but it's happening anyway. I know it's nothing to do with her. She's just a cock whore, but my boys like a treat so I'll let them have their fun. You on the other hand, are going to tell me where I can get the sub-machine guns from or you'll never walk again," she said sternly.

She nodded at Softy who started to take off Brian's shoes and socks. He then picked up the phone book and placed it over the top of Brian's left foot. He raised the hammer as Brian began to breath hard and become frantic.

"Last time, Yorkie. Tell me who you get them from."

While that was happening, Young Boy slowed down and started to cum in my dripping snatch. Deep Voice continued to slide in and out of my mouth and I started to feel the uncontrollable spark of my orgasm taking hold. I tried to hold it back, but it was no good. My clit was positioned perfectly on the edge of the table, I was being pounded hard and I felt humiliated beyond belief.

These was no stopping it.

I came.

I managed to close my eyes and stay quiet, but I knew my pussy was contracting as the pleasure wave pulsed through my whole body. Warm spunk filled me from behind as I literally held my breath to stop myself from crying out.

"Ugh... ah... that's it you dirty slag. Take my muck inside you," panted Young Boy.

"Good lad," said Deep Voice. "Squirt some on her shithole so I can use it as lube."

Young Boy pulled his twitching member from my abused body and dribbled the last few drops of sperm onto my anus. It felt hot and slimy and I knew I'd be needing it. At that point I was past caring as I continued to cum silently on the dirty table. My nipples were hard, my clit was throbbing and my whole body felt delightful. If that wasn't enough for me, Brian finally broke his silence as I hit my peak.

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you," he sobbed. "Please, just make this stop. Don't break my feet."

Boss Lady nodded at a Softy who lowered his hammer. He seemed a little disappointed that he didn't get to carry out his threat.

"Well?" she said.

My vision was blurred from my watering eyes, but I could hear everything. Deep Voice moved around behind me and rubbed his cock in Young Boy's mess.

"We'll see how small you think my dick is when I rape your ass with it, slut," he laughed.

He pushed in slowly to prolong my agony, but my ass had already been well used that night so he slipped in painlessly. I faked a squeal, which actually helped to release the built-up tension inside me from my quiet orgasm. It was a cry of pleasure not pain, but none of them knew that. He started to fuck my ass as I listened to Brian leaking information like a bucket with a hole it.

"I get them from a guy I know," he said.

"Who?"

"His name's Ryan."

Ryan was the grey-haired guy from the party. I fucking knew something was going on between those two.

"Ryan who?"

"Just Ryan. I don't know his full name."

"Where does he get them from? I need more from you here, Yorkie. Work with me," she sounded like the boss of huge corporation negotiating a killer deal.

"He steals them from work," he admitted.

"Work? What sort of job does he do where he can steal sub-machine guns? It doesn't sound very convincing to me," she nodded at Softy again.

He raised his hammer, waiting for the signal as Brian went into a panic and started sobbing.

"I'm telling the truth. Please don't."

"Where does he work then? A gun factory?" she said sarcastically.

"No, no. He's in the army. He works in the stores at Catterick barracks. Please, you've got to believe me."

As my orgasm died away, I felt elated in more ways than one. Not only had I just cum without anyone noticing, but Brian had told me everything I needed to know. With the name and occupation, it should be easy to track this guy down with Lexa's help.

"Are you trying to tell me that he just helps himself to sub-machine guns and ammunition and no one notices they've gone missing?" said Boss Lady sounding flabbergasted. "You expect me to believe that?"

"It's true. He says that the military stores are completely chaotic and that stuff goes missing all the time. They just put it down to booking errors or people not returning things properly."

"With food or paint maybe, but weapons? I think you're bullshitting me."

"I'm not. I'm not. I pay him in advance and he supplies them to me as soon as the opportunity arises. He has to wait for new shipments. I'm not sure how it works but it's something to do with how the shipments are recorded. He says no one misses them."

"If this is true, how do I get in contact with this Ryan?" she asked.

"I contact him on a burner phone," said Brian. "But he's very cautious and he prefers to meet me in person."

Deep Voice's belly flopped onto my ass cheeks with each short thrust. He was sweating all over me and gasping for breath as he approached his climax. I'd already given him a good sucking and he came pretty quickly.

"Oh... argh... fuck... I'm gonna cum in your ass, you filthy little bitch. You love it don't you," he said.

"Get off me, you fat cunt," I hissed.

He reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me up off the table and pushing in harder. As I rose to an almost standing position, his hands reached around and grabbed my tits from behind. I felt his stubbly chin kissing my neck and I felt sick as he pawed and molested me.

"Hurry up and cum, you useless fucker. You're making me feel sick," I complained.

"Oh... here it comes," he grunted.

The extra thrill of feeling my tits, made him erupt inside me. I felt his tiny cock deposit his seed into my ass with a loud groan.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH."

"DO YOU FUCKING MIND?" shouted Boss Lady. "I'm trying to conduct an interrogation over here. Make less noise, you fucking moron."

"Ugh... oh... argh," he moaned as he emptied his balls into me. "There you go, Slagertha."

He was so preoccupied with his own pleasure that he didn't hear Boss Lady's protests.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?" she bellowed.

"Oh... er sorry, Boss," he apologised with the sound of fear in his voice. "But you did say we could rape her."

"Then do it quietly," she glared at him.

"Err, I was going to go next," said the driver. "It might get noisy."

"For fucks sake. It's like employing children," she sighed. "We'll take Yorkie to the canteen and finish this conversation. You assholes can finish fucking her and then come and join us."

"Sorry," said Deep Voice. "I'll come with you."

"And me," said Softy.

"Right then, pick this twat up and drag him to the canteen," she gestured for them to pick Brian up. "Anyone who has already fucked the whore, can come with me too. I'm not taking any chances with Yorkie. We're too close to getting what we need."

Feet and Softy picked Brian up from the chair and dragged him deeper into the vast building. They went through the small doorway which led to the offices while Boss Lady came over to me and got down level with me again.

"Don't worry, you little slut. There's only three more to go," she sneered. "When they're done with you, you can have a little rest before they all go round again."

I didn't say anything, I was just glad that they were splitting up. Boss Lady, her huge bodyguard and Deep Voice followed Softy, Feet and Brian through the doorway, leaving me with the driver, the passenger and the lookout.

I glanced around and tried to plan my escape, but until I could free my hands I was stuck. The driver and the passenger approached me, already undoing their trousers and producing two very hard cocks. The lookout stayed where he was. It was time to try and charm my way out of this.

"You know boys, if you untie my hands, I can wank you both off as well as suck your cocks," I said. "I give amazing hand jobs."

"Yeah right. Do we look stupid to you?" said the driver. "We're not falling for that."

"It's not a trick, my wrists and shoulders are hurting me. I'm not exactly a threat to you, am I?"

"Shut up and open your mouth," said the passenger.

"Oh, you want her mouth?" said the driver sounding surprised. "I thought you'd go for her ass or pussy."

"Not after that fat fuckers just cum in her," he protested. "I'm not going anywhere near those holes."

"All the more for me," he replied. "Just look at that creampie. It's such a fucking turn on."

They both got behind me to examine the state of my over-fucked pussy and ass. I could feel spunk hanging from my cunt lips like glue and I could only imagine how erotic it looked.

"If you say so mate," said the passenger. "I think I'll stick with a blowjob and then I'll shoot it all over her face."

I might as well have been a sex doll from the way they were talking about me. I was just an object for them to use until they were satisfied. I'd already taken on over twenty men at Simon's party and I was exhausted.

As the driver slid into my creamy hole, I barely felt it, I was so numb down there. The passenger filled my mouth with his meat as I just lay there with my head tilted to the side. He placed his hands on the back of my head to keep it in place and just slid in and out as though he was fucking my snatch.

"What's it like sliding around in someone else's spunk?" laughed the passenger.

"Exquisite. It's like she's super turned on and dripping wet. I don't care whose spunk it is; it feels like velvet."

The driver's thighs slapped against my now tender ass cheeks while the passenger gazed down at my bulging cheeks. He varied his angle to push my cheeks out from inside my mouth and then pushed it down my throat.

"She's not even gagging anymore," he said. "She must be used to it."

"I think the others must have broken her in for us," laughed the driver. "She still feels tight though."

I let them get on with it as I thought about the guns and the source. Lexa had been wrong about where they coming from. The dangerous cargo wasn't being shipped across the North Sea; it was coming from inside our own military. I had to admire the brass nerve of it all. Stealing guns from the very people who were protecting our country and using them to do harm to others took a lot of guts. I thought back to Simon's party and remembered the meeting between Brian and Ryan. They had been talking in whispers when Brian had handed him the envelope full of money. He must have been paying him for the next shipment.

Slap-slap-slap.

The driver continued to rape me from behind and I just wished he'd hurry up about it. My cunt could take a lot of sex, but even I had my limits. My throat was sore and my pussy was aching and I still had one more guy to go after these two. I closed my eyes and tried to blank it all out. Unless someone helped me, I was going to be repeatably raped all night long.

After a few minutes, I felt the pace of things changing. Men are very visual and some like the power side of things. The act of dominating a tied, helpless woman was what turned these freaks on the most. I was theirs to do with as they saw fit. I was nothing more than a series of warm holes and the fact I wasn't willing made it all the better for them. Rapists are weak low-life scum and as the driver started to ejaculate inside me, I decided that none of them were going to leave this building alive. The anger built inside me in just the same way that my orgasm had minutes earlier. When I finally got to unleash it, they were going to wish they'd never met me.

"Oooh... aarh... fuck... fuck... fuck...," he grunted like a pig. "Can you feel that, bitch? Can you feel me fertilising you?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't even if I wanted to, I had a cock stuffed in my mouth. I just lay motionless like a corpse and let him add his seed to the others. As usual, the sight of seeing a man cum inside a woman, made the other guy reach his orgasm too. It was as though men were linked together when they double-teamed a girl and when one came, the other was sure to follow.

The passenger pulled his slimy cock out of my mouth and pushed his tip onto my cheek. Warm porridge oozed out of him and ran down my face and onto the table.

"Mmmmmmmm fuuuuuuucccckkkk," he groaned, as he emptied his balls all over me. "That was sensational."

If fucking an unwilling, motionless girl was his idea of sensational, he was sicker than I thought.

They both stood still until they'd completely milked themselves dry onto my body and then pulled away. More semen, gushed down my legs as gravity did its thing. They congratulated each other before pulling their trousers up and straightening themselves out.