Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crept in a little further, keeping low and then I waited. I heard the scuff of feet as someone moved in the canteen as though they were shifting position.

Had they heard me?

I brought the MP7 up and pointed it at the glass screens, waiting for someone to show their face.

Then I heard a small suppressed cough from a female. That told me that there were at least two of them in there and I knew Brian would be there too. Maybe they'd gagged him to keep him quiet or maybe he was already dead. With all the noise I'd been making in the depot, I wouldn't have heard it if they'd shot him.

Nobody came to investigate me, so I moved forwards to see what was happening.

I saw Brian tied to a chair with a blood all over his face. He'd taken a beating from the bodyguard by the look of it. Maybe he hadn't been very good at questions and answers again. Boss lady was sitting at a table examining her nails as though she didn't have a care in the world. If anything, she looked bored with the whole thing. She didn't even appear to be armed and I had to admire her nerve, but she was about to run out of luck.

Sure enough, the huge body guard was standing to the right of the door way with his pistol aimed at it. If I had attempted to come in that way, he'd have filled me full of holes before I even got into the room. I smiled to myself for being right, but now it was time to end all of this.

I moved to the galley area where I could get a clear shot at the bodyguard whose complete attention was focused on the doorway. He was sideways on to me which meant I had to aim my shot just below his earlobe. A round in that location would destroy the brain stem and kill him instantly. I wouldn't need to use the Mozambique technique on him.

I took up first pressure on the trigger and then slowly breathed out as I fired.

Phut.

Crack-splat.

The bullet hit its mark at a velocity of over seven-hundred meters per second and destroyed its target in a shower of pink and grey mist. Blood and sinew sprayed all over the wall behind the bodyguard and he dropped like liquid. All brain functions were immediately severed and he was dead before he hit the ground. I burst over the counter and stood in front of Boss Lady.

"DON'T FUCKING MOVE OR YOU'RE NEXT, BITCH," I shouted at her as I swung the gun onto her.

She seemed startled and I could see the fear in her eyes. She had thought she was invincible, but seeing her personal protection gunned down in front of her seemed to be changing her views. Her hands went up in the air, but she still spoke calmly.

"We can talk about this," she said. "You don't have to shoot me."

"I don't have to do a lot of things," I said, remembering what she'd said to Brian earlier that night. "But it's going to happen anyway."

Her face now looked even more worried. This woman had instigated me being gang-raped while she'd sat back and watched. She'd even told me that she thought I was enjoying it. She was a piece of work and she didn't deserve to live. I could have called the police or Lexa and had her arrested, but people like her had connections and she'd be back out on the streets before I'd finished my breakfast. I was a strong believer in the justice system, but that only applied to everyday people. Organized crime and gang leaders like her knew how to work the system so the easiest way to prevent that from happening was for me to dish out my own version of justice.

Phut-phut.

Phut.

Mozambique.

Her body rocked with the first two rounds and then her head flipped back as the last one entered under her nose.

"Fucking bitch," I snapped.

Silence descended on the room again as I breathed in the cordite and fear in the room.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Becca," gasped Brian. "You've killed them all. Who the fuck are you?"

"Did she call anyone?" I asked.

"What?"

"This bitch here. Did she call for back up?"

"No, no I don't think so, but we need to get out of here. Untie me."

"There is only one place you're going, you piece of shit," I said, pointing my weapon at him.

"Wait, wait. No. Let's not do anything hasty. I can pay you a lot of money," he begged.

"I don't need the money. That was all a lie to get to your source."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're a murdering cunt," I said. "That seems like a good enough reason for me."

"I was just trying to keep my boys safe," he tried to explain. "If I didn't have those weapons, we'd be losing the drug war against The Mancs. Now that you've killed their boss, you can come and work for me. We can rule the whole city."

He was trying to worm his way out of it, but it wasn't going to work on me.

"How do I get hold of Ryan?" I said, ignoring him.

"What do you want him for?"

"He needs bringing to justice. He's supplying scum-bags like you with military grade weapons and I need to put a stop to it."

"I'm not telling you any more than I told that slag," he nodded over at Boss Lady. "You'll have to arrest me and I'll need a lawyer."

"Why would I arrest you? Are you assuming I'm an undercover police officer?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Aren't you?"

"Would an undercover police officer beat up four of your guys at the Cedars Estate last Friday?"

"What? Wait... that was you?"

"Would an undercover police officer shoot two of your guys in an abandoned warehouse on Wednesday night?" I continued.

"What the fuck. Who the fuck are you?"

"Would an undercover police officer shoot you in the foot if you don't tell me what I want to know?"

"What?" his voice was strained now.

I moved my aim down to his left foot and squeezed the trigger.

Phut.

"Aaaarggghhh, fuck. You fucking bitch," he swore, taking the pain.

"Do you want a matching pair?" I moved the gun to the other foot.

"No. No, I'll tell you. Please don't."

"I'm listening," I kept my gun pointing at his right foot.

"The easiest way to contact him is in person. I swear. Don't shoot," he sobbed.

"Why? I know you called him to arrange the meeting earlier tonight. I know you've been using burner phones," I replied.

"How do you know all this?" he asked.

"Let's not start the questions and answers debate again. You know what happened last time."

"Ok, ok... he only ever talks to me on the phone. He won't talk to anyone else. He likes to keep his contacts to a minimum."

"But I really need to meet with this guy," I insisted.

"The party. You're only hope of meeting him is at Simon's party," he replied, fearing another bullet hole in his foot. "He's there every week."

"Is that where you conduct business?"

"Yes, we never discuss it over the phone, because it might be intercepted," he gave me a knowing look as if to state the obvious that I'd already tapped his phone.

"So, I can meet him next Saturday at Simon's place?"

"Yes, I can take you with me again."

"That won't be necessary. I'm sure I can find my own way there," I shrugged. "Will he definitely be there?"

"Yes, he never misses one of Simon's gang bangs. He's a worse voyeur that Simon. He loves to watch people getting fucked and shared around."

"Great, I guess we're done then," I raised my point of aim to his face.

"Wait, no, don't, I've done nothing to you. Don't kill me," he begged.

"What did you say? You've done nothing to me? Really? You sat there all night while those men violated my body. They took it in turns to fuck me. They fucked my pussy, my ass and my mouth while you sat there trying to put the blame onto me. How can you say you didn't do anything to me?" I spat.

"They were going to kill me if I told them. I was trying to buy us some time. My boys must be out looking for me," he said. "I didn't mean anything by it. Besides, I thought you liked being fucked. You seemed to be loving it at Simon's party."

"Consensual sex isn't the same as being raped and you know it. You are a coward and you used me to divert the pain away from yourself."

"I'm not a coward."

"You're the worst kind of coward. You'll do anything to save your own worthless skin. You haven't even got enough courage to let your own grandma die, because you're not strong enough to let her go."

"Don't bring her into it. You don't know anything about it," he snapped.

"I know she's already dead. That machine is just prolonging her agony. If you had anything about you at all, you'd have switched it off months ago. You're just keeping her alive for your own selfish reasons. You'd have also left this life of crime and got on with your life, but you didn't, did you? You come out with your sorry story about having no choice, but you're choosing to carry on with this life because you're too afraid to leave it behind."

"I'm not afraid. I don't fear anything. People fear me," he cried.

"And yet here we are," I shrugged. "It seems very fitting to me that I'm going to kill you with a weapon that you've been killing innocent people with."

I felt nothing but hatred for this man. I barely even classed him as a man. He'd treated me like a possession, as though he owned me. In his mind he did own me. Being a drug dealer was bad enough, but the fact he'd killed people to gain greater power over his trade just made things worse.

"Come on, Becca," he turned on his charming voice. "We can work this out. Just tell your people I escaped."

"I don't usually let anyone escape or leave anyone alive to talk about it. I don't think I'm going to change the rules for an asshole like you. The world will be a better place without you."

His face turned to one of rage as he knew he was going to die. His Jekyll and Hyde act was in full swing, just like it had been at the care home.

"You fucking bitch. Let me go. If you kill me, my boys will find you and they won't be as nice to you as I was," he swore, with flecks of spit flying out of his mouth in anger. "They'll fuck you for weeks and then chop you up."

He was struggling at his ropes to try and work his hands free, but he wasn't getting anywhere. It just made him look even more pathetic as he writhed around in the chair.

I decided to put him it of his misery.

"I'll be waiting for them," I smirked.

I raised the weapon and shot him in the face from a distance of about three meters. The resulting explosion of brain matter from the exit wound was quite spectacular.

I lowered the weapon and slumped down onto a chair in front of him. I was utterly drained, both physically and mentally. It had been a long night and I still had to find my way out of here.

After sitting with a numb feeling all over my body for several minutes, I finally summoned up enough energy to leave.

Although Brian was now out of the picture, my cover was still intact. I needed to stay under the radar for a little while longer until I could get to another one of Simon's parties. I now knew who the source was but this was far from over.

In fact, my assignment was only just beginning.