Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then two.

All I could hear was my own breathing as I knelt on the floor in front of the bus. Finally, I heard footsteps so I pulled the stock into my shoulder and stared down the sights. My gun was fixed on the area where I'd been raped.

I waited.

I heard laughing and joking as the door opened about twenty metres away. I was crouching in the darkness, but they were in a well-lit area so I could see them, but they couldn't see me unless they looked very hard.

"Shit, she's gone," gasped Softy. "What the fuck."

He pulled his gun out of his jeans and pointed it towards the vehicles.

"That useless twat must have untied her," said Young Boy.

He too had his weapon drawn and was scanning around the large depot. I stayed still and waited for them to enter the killing-ground.

Sure enough, the inquisitive nature of the human brain made them approach the tables. They stopped short of them as I moved my aim slightly and focused on the lead guy. It was Softy. I could see him through the Perspex sight, with the projected red-dot aiming at his torso. Only I could see the red-dot as it hit the see-through lens.

"Her ropes have been cut," he said. "How did she do that?"

"I don't know, but she can't have gotten far. We need to find her before the boss finds out. She'll fucking kill us."

I didn't want to shoot a guy in the back so I waited until he turned to face me. He was scanning all around with his weapon up in the aim, wondering where I could have gone. As his gaze focused in on the gap between the two buses, he saw me crouching down with an MP7 pointing at him. Before he could speak or fire, I squeezed off three shots. The first two where a double-tap to his centre mass and the third was a single well-aimed shot to his head.

Phut-phut.

Phut.

The four-point-six-millimetre hollow-points all found their targets and he dropped like a stone. I was surprised by how little recoil this weapon had. It meant I could keep the weapon on target without having to fight the muzzle-rise usually associated with automatic weapons.

Young Boy saw what had happened and let out a shout.

"FUUUCCKKK. GUYS, GET OUT HERE, SHE'S...."

Phut-phut.

Phut.

He never finished his sentence as he met the same fate as his rapey friend.

Two men down, eight to go. Six rounds spent.

I stayed where I was, keeping my breathing slow and steady. I was sweating like a whore in church, but I was calm and collected. The rage inside me was completely focused on dropping the next people that entered the killing-ground.

I didn't have to wait long.

Young Boy's shout had alerted the others and they came to investigate. Human nature was now in full swing. If someone shouts, you have to go and investigate, in much the same way as a ringing phone must be answered. Deep Voice, Feet, the driver, the passenger and Mother Fucker all came through the door without a care in the world.

"What's up with you?" said Deep Voice, sounding pissed off that he'd been disturbed. "OH FUCK!"

His attitude suddenly changed as he saw his two dead comrades lying on the floor near the tables.

"SHE'S ESCAPED," he bellowed, drawing his pistol and crouching low. "FUCKING FIND THE SLUT."

"Where the fuck did she get a gun from?" asked Feet in a panicked voice.

"It wasn't me," said Mother Fucker. "I just spunked in her and left her to it."

"Spread out," said Deep Voice. "If you see her, shoot her."

I stayed where I was. I was hoping that only one or two would have come out to see what was happening, not all five of them. My odds had just gotten a whole lot worse. My only advantage was that I knew where they were and they didn't have a clue where I was. I also had superior fire-power and better training.

The driver headed cautiously towards the dead bodies. I waited until he was in my line of sight just as I had before. The driver looked down at the two bodies and then glanced in my direction.

That was good enough for me.

Phut-phut.

Phut.

My firing technique of two to the body and one to the head was a tried and tested method known as 'Mozambique'. It was developed during the Mozambican war to stop larger advancing soldiers. The two to the centre mass usually dropped the target but the one to the head made sure he never got back up.

I had perfected it after hours of training at the shooting range and it was like second nature to me, like breathing.

The driver hit the deck with more shouts from the rest of them. I turned on my heels and ran further into the depot before they even knew where the shots had come from.

"Where is she? What the fuck? Has she got a suppressed weapon?" shouted Feet.

"I think she's heading into the depot," shouted Deep Voice.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

Deafening gun fire echoed around the depot as he fired blindly at the parked coaches, shattering windows and hitting metal body panels. His shots were nowhere near me, he was just shooting out of fear.

"Did you see her?" asked the passenger. "Where is she?"

They were panicking and giving away their location and movements before they even moved.

"She's hiding near the coaches. Get after her. Go left and I'll go right."

"Cover me."

It was almost laughable, but I wasn't taking any chances. I kept sneaking along the line of coaches and then lay down on the ground. I was two bus lengths away from them now, hiding in the darkness.

"We're going to fucking kill you, bitch," shouted Feet. "We'll fuck you to death when we find you."

I kept quiet and waited for one of them to come my way. I was looking under the buses, watching for people's feet or for shadows to appear. In the distance I could see a pair of black trainers slowly walking towards me, two bus-widths to my right. He was taking slow steps in my direction so I quietly crept towards him and waited for him to appear at the end of the coach.

I could also hear footsteps further away in the building but I didn't know where they were.

I dropped onto one knee again and pulled the weapon into my shoulder. My braided hair hung behind me as I looked for my target with both eyes open. As soon as he appeared I would close one eye and squeeze off another three rounds.

Step. Step. Step.

"Where is she?" I heard him shout.

It was Feet, I recognised his voice.

"Ssshhhh," I heard another guy closing up behind me.

I had to make this quick before I got jumped from behind.

A shadow appeared in front of the bus and I knew he was a second away. Suddenly, he leapt out into the gap with his weapon held out in front of him with both hands.

I closed one eye and fired two shots.

Phut-phut.

He lurched backwards as the rounds punctured into him like angry hornets and he squeezed off a round.

Thud.

It hit the ceiling as he fell backwards from the force of my bullets hitting his chest.

"What's happening?" bellowed Deep Voice. "Where is she?"

He was close. He was practically on top of me by the sound of things. I quickly got up and ran towards Feet who was lying on the floor not moving. I put one more round into his head to make sure, just as Deep Voice jumped into the gap behind me, two coach-widths away.

Thud-thud-thud.

Splinter-smash-ping.

His bullets hit the windscreen, door and front of the bus as I darted through the gap that Feet had been walking down. I was doubling back.

"She's coming back towards you," shouted Deep Voice. "She's in between the middle coaches."

I was in a lot of trouble now. Deep Voice was coming in behind me and he'd have a clear shot of me as I ran down the length of the bus looking for my next gap. I felt like I was in a tunnel with the walls closing in on me. He would be on me before I got to the end of the coach and I'd have nowhere to hide.

I stopped, turned and dropped into my firing position again. At the same time, I switched the fire-rate selector to full-auto and squeezed off ten rounds in his direction. It had the desired effect and he stayed behind the rear of the coach until I stopped firing. It gave me the vital seconds I needed to lay on the floor and roll under the bus, out of sight.

Thud-thud-thud.

He must have poked his head around the corner and fired between the coaches. It was a good idea, but I'd already rolled away and I was out the other side of the coach, getting back to my feet. I could hear people approaching to try and cut me off, but I was now heading back towards Deep Voice with a bus between us. I knew where he was and he assumed I'd be heading towards the roller shutter.

I slowly approached the gap where I'd last seen him and cautiously peered around the side of the bus.

He was gone.

Had he gone after me or had he second guessed my movements and moved further into the depot? I listened but I couldn't hear anything. Everyone had gone very quiet. I tried to imagine where they all were and looked at the situation it as though I had an aerial view.

The passenger and Mother Fucker would be creeping along the coach lines, but they had four possible approaches. The buses weren't parked in perfect lines so it wasn't possible to look down the gap and see anyone coming up. Deep Voice had either gone back in their direction or he was hiding and waiting for me to show myself. All of this went through my mind at light-speed and I knew my safest option was to move towards the back wall and then go deeper into the depot.

Four men down. Twenty-four rounds spent.

That left me with sixteen plus two spare mags. It wasn't worth changing mags yet so I moved to the back wall, knowing that no one would be there. I then turned right and moved quickly but quietly down past another coach.

Cautiously I dropped to the floor again and looked under the bus to try and find Deep Voice.

Bingo.

I'd been right about him -- he had second guessed my double back and he was two coach widths away from me. I could see him kneeling down and waiting to get the drop on me. I could also see shadows moving in my direction from behind me. I had to get past Deep Voice or I'd be trapped.

I lay down and stretched my arm out under the bus, pointing the weapon at Deep Voice's foot and knee. That was all I could see of him but it was enough. The MP7 is designed to be fired with one hand, like a pistol, if required. The fact that it fired nine hundred and fifty rounds a minute would make light work of anyone's legs, no matter how fat they were.

I took aim and squeezed the trigger.

Phut-ut-ut-ut-ut-ut-ut-ut-ut-ut.

Clink-clank-squelch-crack.

The bullets hit the metal work under the bus, the floor and finally his legs. He screamed in pain and fell sideways clutching his bleeding leg.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH."

I got to my feet quickly and ran to the end of the coach before turning right and bearing down on him. Footsteps were coming up fast as I got to Deep Voice who was writhing around on the floor.

"You fucking bitch, Slagertha. I'll kill you," he screamed.

His pistol was out of reach, but that didn't stop me ending his life.

Phut.

The back of his head painted the concrete.

"My name's not Slagertha -it's Becca, asshole," I replied.

My victory was short lived as rounds started to come in from the end of the coach behind me.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

Smash-clank-ping.

I was showered in windscreen glass as the bullets tore through the cab to my right. The passenger and Mother Fucker were either side of the gap and were firing from behind the coaches.

I dived into the next corridor and ran further into the depot. I couldn't believe how long this building was, it seemed to be never ending. I stopped at the back of the next bus and pressed the magazine release. At the same time, I grabbed a new mag with my spare hand and slammed it into position. It was a fast fluid movement and I was now fully reloaded with forty rounds.

I heard more gunfire pounding the bus cab as they shouted abuse at me.

"I'm going to tear you a new asshole, bitch. You fucking hear me," shouted the passenger.

"Yeah, you're fucking dead," added Mother Fucker.

I stayed silent and stealthy while I weighed up my options. They were the last two, unless the bodyguard and Boss Lady had decided to join the fight. I figured that she'd be hiding out with her pet gorilla guarding the door. She wouldn't risk getting involved in this.

I was about to move when I saw that the bus I was hiding behind had a ladder at the rear. It was part of its construction and was probably used for maintenance purposes. As the dickhead brothers reloaded, I climbed the ladder and stayed low and out of sight.

My tactics so far had been to hide in the gaps and corridors between the buses or look underneath them for movement. Changing to higher ground gave me a better vantage point. The passenger and Mother Fucker would be searching for me based on my previous pattern of movements. They wouldn't think of looking up.

I heard whispers from below me as they discussed their next move.

"She's gone straight down. Move up and I'll cover you," said the passenger.

"Why do I have to go?" he said, sounding scared.

"Just get down there and then I'll follow you up," he said again.

I peeked over the edge of the bus and saw the passenger pointing his pistol down through the gap as Mother Fucker cautiously approached. It was a good tactic if I'd still been there but I was now above them. I decided to take out the passenger first as I deemed him a bigger threat.

I pulled my weapon up and positioned the red-dot on his forehead. Usually, I would aim for his top lip but my elevated angle meant that I had to aim higher in order to get the kill-shot. He was rock steady as Mother Fucker walked below me. I waited for him to pass me and peek around the back of the bus before I fired one shot into the passenger's head. At this distance and with this weapon, it was impossible to miss.

Phut.

Crunch-splat.

He fell like a puppet with its strings cut and died instantly. I then pivoted around and aimed the MP7 at Mother Fucker who had turned to see what the noise was. He had no idea where the shot had come from and his arms were darting about everywhere looking for a target. He was petrified and panicking.

I decided to give him a clue and I shouted down to him.

"Up here, fuck face."

He froze on the spot with his arms pushed down towards the ground in surrender.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'm not with them," he pleaded. "Please don't kill me."

His gaze shifted up and I stared down at him through the clear reflex sight. All I had to do was squeeze the trigger.

"I gave you a chance. I saved your life and you didn't repay the favour. Now karma has come knocking on your door."

"No wait... I didn't...."

Phut-phut.

Phut.

There was a tinkle of brass shells as they hit the floor below me and then everything went silent.

Every one of the dead bodies in the depot had thought it was acceptable to stick their cocks in me without consent. My response had been harsh but completely justified. The fact that there were now seven less rapists in the world, gave me great satisfaction.

I lowered my weapon and scanned around the depot. There was nothing but eerie silence and wisps of gun smoke hanging in the air. I climbed back down the ladder and walked out from the line of buses. Boss Lady, her bodyguard and Brian were still hiding out in the office area and it was time to go and pay them a visit. She had said that they were going to the canteen, so that was going to be my first port of call.

I knew they would have heard the gunfire, especially the pistols being fired. Although my weapon was suppressed, it wasn't silent and they would have heard that too. I wondered what might be going through their minds. Maybe they knew it was me or maybe they thought they were under attack from Brian's people. Either way they'd be expecting someone to come for them so I knew they'd be waiting for me. I had to be cautious.

I had thirty-six rounds left in my current magazine, plus a spare. I moved to the wall where the door was and crept along it with my weapon raised. If anyone decided to show their face, I'd be ready for them. I made it to the door and waited.

Going through a doorway and into the unknown was always the most dangerous part of a building clearance. The enemy could be waiting just the other side with their weapons trained on the door. I listened for signs of movement or breathing but I heard nothing but silence. The door opened inwards and I could see light spilling from underneath. I looked for shadows but again saw nothing. There was nothing more I could do other than go for it. That also presented a dilemma for me. I could sneak in and hope that no one was on the other side or I could burst through the door and hope I was alone.

I opted for a mixture of the two. I stood to the left of the door and pushed it open without presenting myself as a target. I waited for gunfire, but it never came. I glanced around the door frame and saw a brightly lit corridor without a soul in sight.

Bringing my weapon up, I advanced into the corridor in a crouched position. If anyone came into view through the reflex sight, they'd be dead in an instant. I was now in a corridor which led off to the front of the building. There was a crossroads about twenty meters away so I headed straight for them. I hugged the wall for superficial cover and made sure my footsteps were as quiet as they could be. I made it to the crossroads and peeped around the corner, before moving quickly back in case the bodyguard was waiting for me.

He wasn't.

I was still alone and I was beginning to wonder if they'd made a run for it with Brian. I know that's what I would have done, but this bitch was full of herself. She hadn't gotten to be in charge of a gang like this without feeling confident in herself. Maybe she'd called for back-up which was the last thing I needed.

The right-hand corridor led down to the offices and straight-on led to a reception area. Neither of them looked like they would house a canteen so I headed left, looking at the signs on the doors. I walked past the toilets for both men and women and then stopped outside a door which said "Canteen" on it. As I pressed my ear to the door, I noticed another door further down which had "Kitchen" written on it and then "Staff Only" written underneath.

I listened and heard the faintest of movements from behind the door. Someone was in there for sure. I put myself in their position and tried to think how I would defend the room. I would have pushed tables against the door to stop it from being opened. I would then wait for someone to try and open it and then shoot them through the door. Despite what the movies tried to portray; doors weren't bulletproof.

I then tried to imagine what the canteen might look like. Most of them had a universal layout and this one looked quite large. I imagined it to be a self-service facility to accommodate the drivers and staff from the bus depot. They must have had a lot of people to feed. That meant there would be a serving hatch or open galley which separated the kitchen from the seating area. Maybe one of them was guarding it, but I doubted it.

It was my best option so I moved further down the corridor and prepared to move into the kitchen. I checked the weapon again even though I knew it was set to single-shot and that the safety was off. It never hurt to double check these things.

It was show time.

I got into a crouch and slowly pushed the door open, just enough to see through the gap. There was light filling the room, but it was dim. It appeared to be spilling in from the canteen which was just as I'd imagined it. I could see the serving station with glass screens which separated the two areas. I pushed through the gap silently and waited for the door to close behind me, making sure it didn't bang shut. The kitchen was filled with the usual appliances, pots and pans and work tables, all constructed from stainless steel. The bus storage depot may have been a shit-hole but the front of house was very corporate. Maybe they had big clients to impress, especially if they were using this place to launder their drug money.