All Comments on 'Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 09'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

OMG — how do you manage to escalate a storyline that is already at near brake neck pace? Intensely erotic page turner of great sex (maybe a hint of some future trouble?). Love the relationships among the women, Lexi, Becca and Natalie. 5 stars as usual.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 2 years ago

This story and your writing just get better and better. The creativity and just raw sexual scenes that come/cum out of your mind are second to none! It’s absolutely AMAZING!!! I don’t say this to be cool. You truly have a special gift.

BRAVO 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

tkarddetkarddeover 2 years ago

I love your sexy mind and the way you just keep coming up with ingenious ways to put Becca in situations that thrill us all! This was an awesome chapter since she was able to get with the three she loved most in the world. Of course there is also the cloak and dagger side of the tale but we all live for these sexy gatherings and the way she conducts the actions as if it were a fine orchestra. You truly are a gifted writer and I appreciate the gifts you share with us in your brilliant works. Thank you for bringing them to us and know that I will be looking forward to the next visit from that sexy vixen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole series to date is brilliant - it should be made into a James Bond style series of movies

glasstoymakerglasstoymakerover 2 years ago

Another great read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...