Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can share the sexy details later," interrupted Lexa. "Arran, can you find this guy and see what information we have on him?"

"Already working on it," he said, tapping away at his keyboard at light speed.

"You don't necessarily need all that information. I know how to meet him and I know where he's going to be," I pointed out.

"Where?"

"He'll be at the same sex party that I went to last night. He goes there every Saturday apparently. We can snatch him at the party."

"How can you be sure he'll be there?" asked Ethan

"Because he's a fucking pervert for starters. And also because that's where Brian meets him. Brian told me all that before I shot him in the face," I replied.

"Maybe you should have kept him alive a little longer so that we could get some more intel out of him," scowled Ethan.

"He'd already been beaten to a pulp by The Mancs and he hadn't given any more information out. I even shot him in the foot and all he told me was to get in contact with Ryan at the party on Saturday," I shrugged. "Besides, a twisted fuck like him didn't deserve to keep breathing. He instigated me being gang raped while he kept his mouth shut and watched it all happen in front of him. Any man worth his salt would have stepped in to save me. He deserved to die."

I couldn't believe Ethan had said such a thing. I was going to tear into him a little more, but Lexa stepped in before I got myself into trouble.

"Becca acted accordingly," she said, backing me up. "What's done is done. We have his name and we know where he works. It shouldn't take us long to find him. I agree with her about the meeting too. She should go to the sex party and see what information she can get out of him. We don't want to spook him or he could go underground and then we'll be back to square one."

"Agreed," said Ethan. "Tony, can you pass his details on to your intel team just in case. I'm sure your military people can shed some light on who he is."

"No problem," he nodded.

"So, you want me to go to the orgy on Saturday?" I asked them to confirm. "It's not going to be that easy."

"Why not?"

"It's invite-only and now that Brian's gone, I don't know whether the host will let me just turn up."

"You'll figure something out, I'm sure," said Lexa. "The host works at Abacus Accountancy, doesn't he? It's Simon, right?"

"Yes, but how am I going to explain what happened to Brian. Simon will ask where he is when I get to work on Monday morning. I can hardly tell him that I painted the wall with his brains, can I?"

"Tristan, can you help with that?" said Ethan, looking at him on the screen. "We need you to make it look like Brian's still alive, but also that he's taken sick so we can use it as an excuse for him to be off work."

"Yes sir," he replied. "I have access to his social media accounts and if you let me have his phone number, I can send a fake text message from his phone so it'll look like he's called in sick on Monday morning."

"Great work. We've also insisted on a news black out about what Becca did last night. No one will know that Brian's dead until we tell them to release the information," said Ethan.

Tristan would be able to see what Brian had been posting on his Facebook account and add posts and comments to make it seem as though Brian was still alive and kicking. Tristan was a member of The Generals, now working for us, so he had his uses. I could now see why Lexa had let him live after my last assignment.

"Can you also check your own little group for anything on this Ryan character?" added Lexa. "See if he's a member of The Generals or if he's associated with any of them. A plot like this has their name written all over it. Have you heard any whispers about a terror attack?"

"No nothing. I'm already running a search, but nothing's coming up. I'll keep looking."

"Becca, you just need to tell Simon that Brian was fine when he dropped you off. Then you'll have to persuade him to let you attend his sex party on Saturday. Make contact with Ryan and we'll see where it goes," said Lexa.

"Will do," I said.

"Is there anything else to discuss at this time?" she addressed the whole room.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Good. Let's just summarise the meeting before we all get back to it. From the information we have, we think that Douglas Shaw, a potential terrorist and anti-Brexit protestor is planning a terror attack in the UK. He's in contact with trained bomb makers who are being tailed by Tony's team. We also know they are trying to buy weapons from an unknown source in the UK and our man Ryan seems like the most likely suspect."

We all nodded to say that we understood.

"Natalie, you need to go back to your group and keep an eye on Shaw. If you can get any more information out of him that would be great, but for now, just keep him close," she continued.

"Understood," she replied.

Her idea of keeping him close probably meant opening her legs for him while he gave her a creamy filling.

"Tony, can you feed all of this back to your Grey Ghosts and your intel people. I am in overall command of this mission now, but it's only polite to keep your team in the loop."

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied.

"Tristan and Arran, I need you both to keep digging to find out more about Ryan. Post your findings on the secure server so we can all access them."

"Yes, Ma'am," they both nodded barely looking up from their keyboards.

"Becca, you need to get to the orgy and make better contact with Ryan. If you can tap his burner phone like you did with Brian's, that would be amazing."

"Yes, boss," I smiled with excitement.

"Great. Now, do either of my girls need anything while they're here?" she looked at Nat and I.

"I could do with an outfit for Saturday night," I pointed out. "All of the women were wearing cocktail dresses last time. I need to fit in."

"No problem. You'll probably need some slutty underwear too. You can go to the dressing room and pick something out," she said it as though it was nothing.

"I'll help you if you like," said Natalie, turning to face me.

"I'd love you to. You know how much I appreciate your help when I'm picking out sex clothes," I laughed.

"Ok then. Get what you need and then come to my office. I need to talk to you before you go back," she said to me.

I was hoping she'd say that. I wanted some alone time with her for obvious reasons.

"I'd like to brief you on a couple of points too," added Tony.

"Ok, get the clothes, see Tony and then come and report to me," Lexa said.

She got up from the table and Ethan followed her out of the room. Tristan's screen went blank as he signed off and Arran packed his laptop away and left the room as well.

"I'll meet you back here," I said to Tony. "I won't be long."

"No problem. I have a few calls to make and then I'm all yours," he smiled, giving it a double meaning.

"Come on, Becca bitch," laughed Natalie. "Let's find something sexy for Cinderella."

She took my hand and dragged me along behind her as I looked back over my shoulder at Tony and rolled my eyes.

We walked out into the corridor hand in hand. I recognised where we were as I'd been here so many times before. This was where I was trained by Lexa. There were a couple of rooms which were laid out like hotel rooms and also a room with a bar and a bed where I'd fucked Ethan. I knew that further down the corridor I'd find the dressing room which was filled with everything we could ever need.

I led the way as I chatted to Natalie.

"So, how have you been?" I asked.

"All the better for seeing you," she smiled, squeezing my hand and giving me a coy look.

"How's the assignment been? At least you look a bit cleaner than the last time I saw you on tv," I laughed.

"It's been interesting. Looking skanky seems to be part of being a protestor," she laughed. "At least the sex has been pretty good."

"You dirty bitch. Has it just been with Shaw or have you been fucking his friends too?"

We made it to the dressing room door and I stopped and waited for her to answer me.

"Mainly Shaw. His cock is fucking huge," she tittered, describing the size with her hands. "But I have been shared with some of his friends too. How about you?"

I pushed the door open and we walked into the huge room filled with racks and racks of clothing. It still amazed me how many items we had available to us.

"Well, firstly I slept my way into the job at the accountancy firm. Then I had some fun with a sexy office girl called Steph and then last night I went to an orgy," I laughed. "The gang raping at the bus depot wasn't overly pleasant but I've definitely not been short of cock."

"You always make the best out of things," she said. "Come on let's get you dressed up."

She suddenly became like an excited child in a sweet shop as she scurried off to find me something to wear. I loved the way she could switch from being a professional in the meeting room to a playful little minx when we were alone.

"What have you got in mind?" I asked. "Something sparkly or a little black dress?"

"Hhmmmm, what are you in the mood for? What sort of people went to the party?"

"All sorts. I don't think I'll be wearing it for long anyway, so it probably doesn't matter that much."

The racks were arranged in size order and she was going through the ones which had my size.

"No... no... no... oh, how about this?" she held up a pale blue knee length dress with a huge split up the side which came past the hip.

"I don't like the colour," I said making a disapproving face.

"They've got it in black," she held up the same dress in her other hand, but it was black.

Not only did it have a huge split up the side, it was cut diagonally across from the hip to the shoulder. That meant that one breast was exposed, but the designer had then added a small piece of fabric to cover it up. It looked sexy as hell and also meant I wouldn't need to wear a bra underneath.

"Shit that is niiiiiccceeee," I swooned.

"Try it on, try it on," she jumped up and down excitably.

"Ok, ok, calm down, bitch," I sighed.

I peeled my T-shirt over my head and threw it on top of the rack. She was watching me intently as I undressed.

"Cute bra," she said. "Is it cold in here?"

I just smiled at her and kicked my boots off. This was exactly what I wanted; to spend some time with Nat. I'd missed her so much and I knew she had an ulterior motive for helping me choose some clothes. She wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted her. It wasn't cold in there at all, but my nipples were like bullets.

My knickers were bulging too, as my labia and clit swelled and filled with blood and anticipation.

I slipped my jeans down and then whipped off my flimsy bra to reveal my naked tits to her. She gave me a look of pure lust and moved closer. She didn't need to say anything, it was all in her eyes as she tucked her hair behind her ear and got within touching distance of me.

"I've missed your hot body," she cooed reaching out to take my hand.

"Uh-uh. We're not here for naughtiness, we're here to try clothes on, remember, you dirty little slut," I moved her hand away and took the dress from her.

"Cunt tease. Come on there's no one about. We can have a quick fuck before we go back," she made a grab for me again.

I was playing hard to get just for the hell of it. We both knew where this was going to end, but we didn't have to rush it. I dodged her grab and moved away as I stepped into the dress. I pulled it up and placed the single strap onto my right shoulder. My left boob was still hanging out and Nat took great delight in staring at it.

"Stop ogling me, you pervert," I protested, turning my back to her and standing in front of a full-length mirror.

She stood behind me as I adjusted the bra cup into place and checked the fit.

"I don't think these panties match the dress," I said, turning to the side.

My pink and white knickers were clearly visible through the side slit.

"Hhhmmmmm, maybe don't bother wearing any," she tittered. "It is an orgy after all."

"Nat, I'm going to be filled with multiple loads of hot, sticky cum. It will be all down my legs if I don't wear any underwear," I pointed out.

"Maybe I should come with you and clean you up afterwards," she laughed.

"I wish. It's going to be hard enough getting me into the party, without you being there too. I need a high-leg, black thong to wear, you dirty bitch. See what you can find me."

She let out a huffing noise like a stroppy teenager and chuntered to herself as she walked to the underwear section.

"Bossy bitch... always telling me what to do," she moaned.

"Stop complaining and hurry up."

She came back with a sheer black thong in just the right style. The sides were high and stretchy

"Perfect," I said. "I better see if they fit."

I slipped my hand under my dress and tugged my underwear down. I felt the fresh air hit my pubic area and it felt cold.

I knew I was wet.

I then handed Natalie my knickers and took the black thong from her in exchange. This was all part of our little game now and I knew what she was about to do before she did.

As I wiggled into my new knickers, she opened up my dirty undies and examined the gusset.

"For someone who says they don't want fucking, you've certainly cunted these pink panties up," she gasped. "Is it me turning you on or Lexa?"

"Tony actually," I laughed.

"Bitch."

"Takes one to know one. There, how does that look?" I said, pulling my dress back into place and checking the side view.

It looked like I wasn't wearing any panties as the high leg-design did as it was intended.

"You look fat," she lied, still in her pretend strop.

"I look hot and you know it. I just need some strappy shoes and I'm done."

"I'm not getting them for you," she groaned. "I'm not your slave."

"Fine, I don't need your help anyway. I know my way around the dressing room."

I left her pretending to hate me and wandered off to the shoe section. Shoes weren't that important to me this time, but I still selected a pair with a small heel in case I had to run. To be honest, it would probably be easier to take them off and run in bare feet, but they served a purpose.

When I walked back over to Nat, she was lying on the floor with her hand inside her jeans, rubbing her pussy. Her free hand had my dirty knickers pressed up against her nose and she had her eyes closed as she sniffed in my pussy scent.

Her final filthy act tipped me over the edge and I had to fuck this girl before we both exploded.

I had a plan.

"You filthy little cunt," I chastised her, slapping her hand away from her nose. "What do you think you're doing with my panties?"

"Smelling your pussy, what does it look like?" she laughed.

"Right, come with me, you disgusting little girl," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up. "Pick up my clothes."

She took her hand out of her jeans and picked up my T-shirt, jeans, boots and bra. I dragged her to the doorway and she shot me a quizzical look as she broke character. She wondered where we were going.

"Trust me, I know a more suitable place," I winked.

I opened the door and checked the corridor. It was empty so I dragged Natalie with me and moved down to the last door on the right. This was the room where I'd first met Ethan as part of my training. I knew there was a bed in there and I was going to throw Natalie on to it and devour her in a lesbian frenzy.

I pushed the door open quietly to check if it was in use but it was empty.

"In here," I whispered. "We haven't got long."

"The way I'm feeling, it won't take long," she tittered. "I'm soaking because of you."

"Maybe you should stop smelling my panties then," I giggled.

We moved into the room and shut the door, making sure that we locked it behind us. The large double bed was right where I remembered and I had a momentary flash back of seducing Ethan all that time ago.

I turned to face Natalie and cupped her cheeks in both hands. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as we continued our journey to the bed. It was as though our mouths were glued together as we kicked our shoes off and rolled sideways onto the duvet. We fought for domination as we continued to explore each other's mouths with our tongues. I ended up on top of her.

The pent-up sexual energy was about to be released, but we needed to get naked first. I ripped my dress over my head and then rolled off of Nat so she could undress. She pulled her T-shirt off to reveal her braless tits and then lay on her back as she shimmied out of her jeans.

"Fuck, I've missed you," I said, burying my face between her legs.

My nostrils were immediately rewarded with the moist, heady scent from her cotton clad pussy. Her yellow knickers had absorbed her erotic juices as usual and she was intoxicating.

"Who likes sniffing pussies now, you dirty bitch?" she groaned.

"Mmmmppfff, fucking hell - I've missed your smell," I snuffled.

I took long slow breaths to really appreciate her feminine fragrance which I knew men paid a lot of money to enjoy. I had no doubt that these knickers would be sold by the end of the day to some pervert who would end up adding his own unique essence to Natalie's sodden gusset. But for now, they belonged to me.

Sniiifffff. Exhaaaaale.

Sniiifffff. Exhaaaaale

Just the thought of eating her out made me flood my new black thong with my own love honey and I let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, fuuucckkkk."

Natalie pulled my head in and started to grind her genitals into my face as she got into it. As I snuffled and sucked on her underwear, I moved my hand down and played with my breasts, tweaking at my nipples and caressing myself like a woman possessed.

"That's it... right there, Becca. You always know just how I like it," panted Nat.

It was like we'd never been apart, but I was aware that we were short on time. Natalie sensed it too and she clamped her thighs together to trap my head between her legs and then she flipped over. She then spun around into a sixty-nine position with her on top of me. A large wet patch now stained her knickers a darker shade between her pussy lips as she sat down hard on my face.

"Smell it... eat it... god I want you," she gasped. "Make me fucking cum."

"Take my knickers off," I begged. "Finger me."

We were talking in breathy whispers in case anyone came looking for us. Natalie slid my thong down my legs and I kicked it onto the bed. I then felt two of her slender fingers part my lips and she kissed my clit before sucking it into her mouth.

"Aaahhhh fuck yeah..." I arched my back in ecstasy. "See how wet you've made me."

Slurp-kiss-lick.

"You dirty, juicy slut," she swooned.

I pulled her panties to the side and gazed upon her perfect slit as it glistened above me. Her outer lips were fat and puffy and her inner labia were practically non existent. She was the opposite to me in that department. It didn't matter -- I soon had my tongue on her clit and my nose pushing into her fuck hole as I sampled her juices for the first time in months.

I was in heaven.

She continued to suck my sex bean as she thrust four fingers inside me with a loud squelch.

"Jesus, Nat," I squeaked.

"God you're wet."

Slurp-lick-slurp-squelch.

We both gyrated our hips in time with one another as her juices flowed out of her like a river and rained down onto my face. I lapped them up like a dog, starting at her clit and finishing at her puckered starfish.

I knew it drove her wild having her asshole, pussy and clit stimulated at the same time so I changed my technique to bring her off even quicker.

As my left hand held her knickers out of the way, I used my right hand to play with her holes. I slid two fingers into her swollen cunt and one into her anus

"Oooh you dirty whore," she groaned, pushing back hard to take all three fingers inside her.