Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too risky. It could blow the whole operation. I know your team are trying to pin this on The Generals, but I don't see how they could be involved either. How would they benefit from crippling their own country?"

We both went silent as we thought for a moment. There were still too many unanswered questions so for now we had to stick to the plan.

"Anyway, we better get going," he said. "Lexa will be looking for you."

We hugged and kissed each other lovingly and then left the room.

"It's great to see you again," I said as we walked down the corridor.

"You too. Watch your back," he said.

I walked with him back to the meeting room, but I kept going and turned left into a different corridor. I knew Lexa would be waiting for me in her office and I had a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach as I thought about her.

My trainer, mentor and lover was waiting for me just behind the door and I knew she'd like my outfit. It would be a way to get her attention and hopefully have some fun with her. I'd had a brief sexual liaison with two of my lovers and I was looking to score a hat trick.

My cum filled panties rubbed against my very sensitive labia and erect clit as I walked to her door.

Knock-knock.

"Enter," she shouted from the other side.

I pushed in and closed the door behind me.

"Hi Becca... oh my god you look amazing," she swooned as she noticed my slutty attire. "I knew Natalie would find you something sensational to wear."

I placed my clothes on the filing cabinet near the door and gave her a twirl.

"Ryan won't be able to resist you in that little number," she giggled.

She was standing behind her desk, but she moved around it and came towards me. As soon as she was within touching distance, she threw her arms around me and held me close.

"Are you ok?" she said, sounding sincere. "You've had a hell of a week."

"I'm fine," I replied. "It's nothing I can't handle."

"You've certainly proved that. You've been amazing," she complimented me. "You should be very proud of yourself."

I sat down on her leather sofa and she sat next to me.

"I can offer you some counselling if you feel you need it. I have one on standby just in case."

"Why would I need counselling?" I quizzed, feeling a little shocked that she'd even mentioned it.

"Because you've been under intense pressure this week. You've been gang raped and you've killed twelve people."

"Like I said, it's nothing I can't handle. This is what you trained me for."

"I know, but PTSD can sneak up on you and I need to know that you're ok," she placed a hand on my knee.

I took a deep breath and thought back to what she'd told me after my first assignment.

"Lexa, do you remember when you told me what happens to an agent's mind after her first few missions?" I said.

"Of course. I told you that at first it's scary, then you get used to it and finally you crave it."

"I'm at stage three," I smiled. "I don't need any counselling. I want more action."

A huge smile crept across her face. She seemed elated.

"I thought that that was the case, but I just needed to know for sure. Would you like a drink while you're here?"

"No, but there is something else I'd like," I gave her a naughty grin.

She didn't need to ask what it was. I shuffled closer to her and placed my hand on her cheek. I slowly leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Her reaction was immediate and she put her hand around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Our lips mashed together and our tongues clashed as we both dropped our guard and relaxed around each other as though we were at home. We parted and she stared into my eyes.

"I've missed you so much," she cooed. "I've been looking forward to this all day long."

"Me too, and thanks for sticking up for me about killing Brian."

"He was an asshole. Ethan likes to flex his muscles now and then, but he does as he's told when I'm around."

"I'm sure you'll be making it up to him later by opening your legs," I tittered.

"What, like you just have for Natalie and Tony?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"What? Who told you that?" I protested.

"No one, but I know what you two girls are like when you get together. Plus, Natalie had that post-orgasmic glow about her when she came to tell me you were with Tony," she said.

"Maybe she'd been playing with herself. All I did was try on this dress with her," I gave her a coy smile.

"Of course you did," she said sarcastically. "Let me guess. You've probably had a mutual sixty-nine with Natalie where you came in each others faces, and then you opened your legs for Tony before he finished in your mouth?"

"I don't know what you mean," I lied, pretending that it hadn't happened.

She wasn't stupid, she knew exactly what I'd been up to. She moved her face to the nape of my neck and breathed in deeply.

Sniiifffff. Exhaaaale

"I can smell her on you," she said. "Nat came in your mouth as she sat on your face, didn't she, you little slut?"

"If you say so," I dismissed her.

I was in full-on denial-mode as we played our little game. We could have just fucked each other, but the role-play of teacher and naughty pupil was much more fun.

"Becca, I've sniffed Natalie's cute little pussy enough times to know what she smells like. I know you two have fucked each other."

I just shrugged.

"I also know you've sucked Tony's cock. I can taste it on your lips, you dirty little girl," she chastised me.

"I can categorically say, that Tony did not cum in my mouth," I stropped.

She looked me in the eyes and squinted at me. She could read me like a book, but she didn't need to; it would be obvious where he'd cum if it wasn't in my mouth.

"Stand up," she ordered. "Stand up in front of me."

"What for?"

"Just do as you're told. I need to check your panties."

I reluctantly got up already feeling the sexual anticipation between us. I was glad I'd told Tony to cum in my pussy rather than my mouth, this was about to get very messy and erotic.

"What for?" I shrugged. "You already know what I've been up to."

"Yes, I do, but I want you to show me what a dirty little slut you've been. Take that dress off," she ordered.

"Do I have to?"

"Take it off, or I'll do it for you."

It never ceased to amaze me how easily we could slip into a filthy role-play at the drop of a hat. Both of us knew how the other was going to react before they did. We had always been connected on a spiritual plain and today was no different.

I rolled my eyes and slipped the dress off of my shoulders. I let it drop to the floor like a brazen hussy and I gave her a defiant look, as if to say 'Yeah, so what!'.

My nipples were like two raspberries on top of my huge D-cup tits. She looked me up and down and sat on the edge of her seat with her hands on her knees. I was a few feet away from her, covering my panties with both hands like an innocent schoolgirl who was about to be told off.

"Move closer. Stand here, in front of me," she pointed at the floor at her feet as though she was instructing a dog to sit.

I obeyed, keeping my panties covered.

"Why are you hiding your underwear? Move your hands," she ordered.

I let out a sigh and dropped my hands to my side.

"My god, your panties are soaking wet," she gasped, looking at my sopping gusset. "He's fucking cum in you, hasn't he?"

"No... I'm just excited to see you," I smirked.

"So, you're trying to tell me that your knickers aren't full of sticky spunk, are you?"

"I'm just wet, that's all."

I was getting wetter by the minute as the anticipation and excitement built up. She moved her face closer to my gusset and pressed her nose against it.

After another long sniff and exhale she gave me a stern look.

"That's cum. That is the cum from a man. Tony's cum in your pussy, hasn't he?"

"Maybe," I swayed from side to side trying to look cute as I looked at her.

"You fucking dirty little slut. How dare you come into my office with cum in your panties," she snapped. "Show me... show me how messy they are."

I let out another stroppy sigh and pulled the waistband of my underwear down slowly. Stringy ropes of fresh semen formed spider's webs between the black thong and my meaty labia. I looked down and let out a long gasp as I saw how much Tony had cum. It was pooling in my gusset and was stuck to my vulva like glue.

"Jesus, that's a lot," she swooned. "He must have been saving it up for you."

"It's a week's worth," I giggled. "Have I been a bad girl?"

"You're always a bad girl, but in a good way. Did you bring this mess to me as a present?" she smiled up at me."

"Of course. I knew you'd appreciate it."

She stood up and placed one hand behind my neck. She then kissed me softly on the lips.

"I'm certainly going to appreciate it," she whispered. "You know I love sperm."

As her tongue forced its way into my mouth, I felt her other hand stroking its way down my body. She moved her fingertips across my nipples and breasts and then down over my taut belly. I kept my waistband pulled open and her fingers finally slipped between my legs.

She dipped them into the pool of cum and then spread it all over my cunt lips. I quivered with delight at such a dirty act as her finger found my clit and started to massage semen into it.

Being stimulated with something that's just been deposited inside me, always made me super horny. I would often masturbate after a heavy night of fucking, using my lover's seed as lubrication. Cum really did make the best lube.

"Dirty sloppy spunk... mmmmm," she teased me. "All over pretty little Becca's pussy."

"I saved it for you," I squirmed.

She kissed me again and then licked behind my ear and down my neck. She was still fully clothed as she dropped lower and kissed and licked my breasts. She was teasing herself as much as me. She wanted to taste the salty load I'd brought for her and that was partly why I'd let Tony give me a creampie.

Kiss-stroke-lick.

"Oooh, it tickles," I shivered.

"Pull your knickers down a little more," she said, looking up at me as she dropped to her knees. "But don't spill any."

I tugged the thong down, keeping Tony's seed in the hammock formed by the tight material. I could see it almost spilling out of the sides, but I managed to move the fabric back to keep it in.

"Lunch is served," I said. "Help yourself."

She gave me a wicked grin and flicked her tongue into the creamy liquid. I watched her lap it up from the material and then purse her lips to suck it up like a straw.

Sslllluuurrrppppp.

She closed her mouth and stared up at me with a dribble of cum on her chin. She looked so fucking horny and I waited for her to swallow it, but she had a better idea.

She rose up slowly and pressed her lips against mine. I opened up to receive the precious juice as she spat it into my mouth.

It was heavenly. Fresh sperm, mixed with my own nectar and Lexa's spit. I thought that if this could be bottled, I'd drink it every day. Our tongues danced against each other's as we got messy with it. It coated our lips and dripped off our chins and we had to wrestle each other to savour every last drop.

We both swallowed with a smile and a gasp.

"Isn't he delicious?" I purred. "So salty and creamy."

"Mmmm, I can taste your cunt mixed in with it too."

Her fingers went south again and she finally slid three inside my sopping gash.

"Oooh... fuck, Lexa."

"Mmmm I can feel some more inside you," she said excitedly.

She dropped down again, but this time she pulled my panties down. She quickly sucked on the gusset and then parted my legs as I stood above her. I gently lifted my left leg and placed my foot on the sofa as she got beneath me and started to lick my fleshy folds.

"Ooh fuck yeah," I gasped, going weak at the knees. "Right there, eat that cummy pussy."

"Mmmmpppff... slurp... you are so messy," she snuffled.

Being in a standing position made it feel more erotic as Lexa worked her magic with her tongue and fingers. She delved into every crevice, holding my lips open in different positions to ensure she cleaned me up properly.

I reached down and pulled her face onto me so I could grind my swollen clit against her nose as she tongue-fucked my hole.

"Shit... you feel so good down there," I panted, feeling my third orgasm rapidly approaching. "You're going to make me cum."

"Not until you've played with me," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and swallowing the remnants from Tony's balls. "Help me undress."

She got up off of her knees and started to undo her skirt. I undid her shirt buttons and pulled it off of her shoulders as she wiggled out of her skirt. I then unclipped her bra with a snap of my fingers and stuffed my face into her ample bosom.

Her hands came up and she squished her tits together as I kissed her soft flesh. She smelled of expensive perfume laced with pheromones and sweat. She must have gotten pretty hot during the meeting.

"You're all clammy and sticky," I said, sucking on her breasts like a feeding baby. "I love it when you're all sweaty."

"It's been a long day," she panted. "Go lower and suck on my knickers, they're all sweaty too."

I pushed her backwards onto the sofa and she flopped down hard. Her legs came up and she parted them for me, placing her feet on the edge of the seat cushions. As I went lower, I could smell the heady scent of her overheated pussy, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

I could smell her sweat, her body spray and her feminism, but that wasn't all.

I could smell spunk.

I stopped in my tracks and looked down at her black silky G-string. It was stained white and was dripping wet and I suddenly realised why she was so sweaty.

She'd been freshly fucked. Her panties were as full of semen as mine had been.

"You fucking dirty bitch," I gasped. "Someone's cum in you, haven't they?"

"It was Ethan," she said. "Don't you recognise it."

"When did he fuck you?" I asked, in shock. "It looks pretty fresh."

"About three minutes before you knocked on my door," she laughed.

She thought it was hilarious.

"You fucking two-faced cow. You're complaining about me being creamed and yet you've done the same thing."

"I know. It was Ethan's idea. We both knew what you'd be getting up to so we thought we'd give you a little treat," she was laughing so hard she could hardly get her words out. "Get licking, whore."

I slapped her thigh playfully, but I loved what she'd done.

"Great minds think alike," I laughed. "Let's see what he's given you."

Unlike my thong, Lexa's G-string hadn't done a very good job of containing the mess. The lack of material on such a skimpy item meant it was all over the inside of her thighs and dribbling down her bum crack. In fact, the more she laughed, the more juice was expelled from her freshly fucked cunt. It was bubbling out like a simmering soup.

I opened my mouth and went down on her, sucking as much of the sperm laced material into my mouth as I could.

It was delicious. I could taste washing powder, salt and musky cum all mixed together as I sucked on it like a peach.

"Mmmmm," I purred. "He tastes as good as always."

"Don't drink it all. I shared Tony's with you, don't forget."

I peeled her panties to the side and gazed at her beefy lips. I could tell she'd been fucked even without the creampie. Her lips were swollen, red and engorged. Her clit looked like a tiny penis poking out from its foreskin-like hood. The fact she was caked in spunk made it irresistible to any lesbian cum-whore.

"It looks like the finest meal I've ever seen," I purred.

She burst out laughing again.

"What's so funny?" I said backing away as I was about to eat her out.

"You've had Nat as your starter, Tony as your main course and now you're getting dessert."

"What's so funny about that?"

"It's called Ethan's mess," she laughed so hard, that she went high pitched.

Eton mess was a well-known traditional English dessert consisting of strawberries, meringue and cream. Her clever little play on words was pretty inventive and very amusing.

I burst out laughing too and then buried my face between her legs as she squirmed and laughed like a ticklish child.

"Eat up your pudding, Becca," she continued to giggle.

She soon calmed down as I ripped her knickers off and stuffed my tongue deep inside her velvet tunnel, seeking out my gooey prize. I pursed my lips and pushed them into the entrance of her vagina and sucked hard.

Sllllurrrrpppp.

Ethan and Lexa's cum-cocktail filled my mouth and I kept my lips closed as I moved up to share it with her. She'd stopped laughing by now and opened her mouth to receive his thick load. I let gravity do its job and dripped it slowly into her mouth, mixed with my spit. It hung from my lips, refusing to let go so Lexa moved up and sucked it from my face.

We had a very sloppy wet kiss, smearing it onto each other's faces before licking and sucking it off and then repeating the process.

I pushed my leg between hers and climbed on top of her as our lesbian embrace continued. She read my mind and repositioned herself so that we could rub our slimy pussies against one another.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned. "This is what I wanted."

"Me too," I said kissing her some more. "Fuck me... leak your spunk all over us both."

"Yeah... I can feel Tony dripping out of you... oh my god."

Our sexual frenzy slowed down into a more peaceful rhythm. This was now a soulful fuck with the first woman I'd ever had sex with. She had been my spirit guide through my transition into this dark underworld and I would die for her.

Wet tacky noises filled the room as we shared two loads of cum with both sets of lips. We kept swapping it from mouth to mouth as we continued to leak the remnants from deep within our pussies and use it to lubricate our tribbing session. Not that we needed it; it was difficult to know if it was spunk or our own arousal that we were sliding about in. I guessed it was about fifty-fifty.

"Mmmm, it's so sloppy down there," she panted. "I love a good creampie trib."

"Me too."

Grind-grind-grind.

Slip-slide-rub.

"I've missed you so much, Lexa."

"I know. Me too. Just enjoy me while you can."

Ride-rub-slide.

Spit-lick-kiss.

We held each other close as we rocked our hips back and forth. Our labia and clits slipped over each other on what felt like an oil slick between our legs. We kissed each other gently and lovingly, breathing heavily as our eyes became locked on each other's.

I could feel our connection like never before. No woman on earth made me feel like this when we were in the throes of passion. Natalie came pretty close, but it was different with her. My love for Lexa was much deeper than just a mindful fuck, this was more spiritual. As I approached a slow burning climax, I thought about the esoteric energy between us.

I knew that Martial arts and yoga were very closely linked. They both shared a trinity which made them work so well. That trinity was mind, body, spirit. Together they made a person complete. Martial arts used the three parts to perform a perfect devastating technique. Yoga used them to heal the body and give a person wholeness.

As I stared into Lexa's eyes and started to cum, I realised that the trinity was also alive within my love making. Natalie was my mind; Tony was my body and Lexa was my spirit.

I needed all three of them to make me complete, which is why it was impossible to choose between them.

As my genitals glowed from within and squirted my precious love juice all over us both, I saw all three of them as an equilateral triangle. Each side was the same length and the focal point in the centre of the triangle was me. Like a small ball of energy that must be shared between the three of them.