Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny droplets of her nectar spilled out of her pussy and soaked my hand in seconds as she rocked back and forth. My final act was to clamp my lips onto her clitoral hood and suck her bud into my mouth.

That triggered her off like an electric shock and she writhed and bucked above me as she came hard.

To keep herself from screaming the place down, she buried her face between my legs and reciprocated my technique.

I felt her contracting around my fingers with both holes as she slipped two fingers into my pussy and one into my slippery butthole.

The result was immediate and I too started to writhe like a slippery eel on the bed as I drenched the sheets beneath us.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Lick-lap-suck.

Kiss-slurp-lick.

The pleasure wave rocked my world, over and over as we continued to drink the girl juice from each other's quims.

"Yes... mmmpppff... right there... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me."

"Oh my god Becca... eat that wet cunt... mmmmmm."

Finally, neither of us could take anymore of such intense passion and she rocked forwards and rolled off of me. Our fingers left each others bodies and we both collapsed onto our backs panting for breath.

A couple of minutes passed until we both rolled our heads to the side and started giggling like school kids.

"Well, I think we both needed that," I smiled.

"God yeah. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips.

We cuddled and kissed like a couple of newly weds and then separated again.

"I know one thing for sure," I said.

"What's that?"

"Whoever buys those panties off you is in for a treat."

We both giggled again as she sat up and looked between her legs. She pulled her underwear back into place and shuddered as the wet fabric touched her sensitive clit.

"I'll have to charge extra for the lesbian orgasm I've just had in them," she laughed. "Come on, we need to get back, or they'll be missing us."

"Awwww. Do we have to?" I groaned. "I want more sex."

"For fucks sake, Becca. You're insatiable," she giggled, pulling her jeans back on.

I lay on the bed wishing we had longer, but then a dirty thought entered my head.

"Naaaaaattttt," I said in a long-drawn-out word.

"Yes."

"Would you do me a favour?"

"I thought we just did each other a favour," she tittered, pulling her T-shirt back on and searching for her shoes.

"We did, but I'm still horny," I said, making no effort to leave the bed. "I want some cock."

"Sorry, I've not got one," she apologised.

"I know, but Tony has," I winked.

"Oh my fucking god, Becca. You are such a slut. I've just bedded you and now you want Tony to come in here and fuck you?"

"Yes... would you tell him where I am and then go and keep Lexa busy for a while so I can milk a nice load out of him," I pleaded.

"If I do, you fucking owe me one, big time," she said pointing at me. "We could get into trouble for this."

"I'll make it up to you. I promise."

She came back onto the bed and kissed me once more on the lips as though she was my wife and was leaving for work.

"Make sure you do," she said before leaving the room and closing the door behind her with a cheeky smile.

I lay in post orgasmic bliss feeling contented that Nat and I had hooked up after so long. In our line of work, we had to seize the opportunity to be together whenever we could. I really did love Natalie; she was just like me and we had so much in common that we were like sisters. Our minds seemed to be able to second guess each other's movements both professionally and sexually.

It was as though we were one mind.

I managed to snap out of my erotic trance and quickly checked myself in the mirror behind the bar. My hair was a mess from our sexual encounter so I fluffed it up and then went back to the bed. I straightened the duvet and then lay down, propping myself up on pillows, facing the door.

I spread my legs, stretched my arms out to my sides and waited for my next lover to arrive.

It didn't take long.

There was a quiet knock on the door and then it opened and Tony stuck his head around the corner.

At first, he was tentative, then shocked and then a wry smile crept over his face as he snuck into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I wondered why Nat was so secretive about all this," he smiled. "Now I understand."

"What did she tell you?"

"She said that you had something important to show me and that I should come and meet you in here."

"And here I am," I cooed, parting my legs a little more.

He had a perfect view of my meaty wet lips, pouting at him like a prize-winning trout.

"What the hell is this place?" he asked looking around the room.

To me it was normal, but to Tony it must have seemed odd. We were in a secret facility where you'd expect to find meeting rooms and offices and yet, here we were in a bedroom with a sofa and a bar.

"It's part of the training facility," I explained. "Girls come in here to practice the art of seduction."

"Did you train in this room?" he asked moving slowly towards the bed.

"Yes."

"And you learnt the art of seduction?"

I looked down at my naked body, spreadeagled in front of him like some sort of offering.

"What do you think?" I said in a sultry voice.

He just smiled and looked me up and down.

"I guess my training facilities are a little different to yours," he laughed. "Ours are usually shooting ranges, class rooms or mocked up killing houses."

The killing house was where they practiced hostage rescue and room clearance. It was the life blood of the special forces and I'd trained in them myself a couple of times.

"There's always more than one way to win a war," I smiled.

"Says the woman who's just killed ten men in a bus depot," he smirked.

"Nine men actually. One was a woman," I corrected him.

"You've come a long way in such a short space of time," he said, sitting at the foot of the bed. "The first time we met, you'd never fired a weapon before and now you're like Mrs Rambo."

"You don't know the half of it," I smiled. "I once killed a man with a pen."

He raised his eyebrows and nodded his admiration.

"Anyway, we're not here to talk about all that. I want you to fuck me," I said with a straight face.

He looked down at my heavy chest and slowly shifted his gaze across my perfect abs. His line of sight stopped at my swollen pussy and he let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your pussy is dripping wet already. Have you been in here with Natalie?" he laughed. "Have you two been..."

"Fucking? Yes, of course we have. I haven't seen her for two months," I said it like it was nothing. "She's got me nice and wet for you and now I want your cock buried balls deep inside me."

I reached down and spread my lips open as a further invitation to him.

"Unless you don't want to?" I smirked.

Without saying a word, he stood up and took his shirt off to reveal his scarred, manly body. He kicked off his shoes and then removed his black combat trousers and boxers in one. His eight-inch shaven cock sprang out like a Jack-in-the-box and he stood there smiling at me.

"Does it look like I don't want to?" he said.

I pushed up off the pillows and crawled to the foot of the bed like a panther stalking its prey. I may have just cum at the hands of my lesbian lover but now I needed fucking by a man. A real man and they didn't come any more manly than Tony.

He had fought covertly in more battles than most soldiers could ever dream about. He was the epitome of a war fighter and I strived to be as good as he was. This man wasn't a rapist or a murderer; he was a gentleman and a hero. Of all the men who'd been inside me, this guy deserved it more than all of them put together.

I got closer to him on all fours with my ass perched high in the air and my back arched. I opened my mouth as I got level with his genitals and gently sucked his bell-end between my plump lips.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned in appreciation. "You taste so fucking good."

"My god, you are sexy," he swooned as I licked his sensitive ridge.

His cock twitched and danced in front of me as though it had a mind of its own. Tony may have been at the top of his game, but I was at the top of mine too. There weren't many women on the planet who could pleasure a man like I could. It wasn't just about the physical connection; it was about the performance. I didn't just suck a cock, I worshipped it as though it was all that mattered.

With both hands still firmly planted on the bed, I sucked his cock into my mouth long and deep. I kept looking up at him the whole time with my eyes burning into his. Men loved to see a girl sucking them off in this position. It was a dominance thing and I was more than willing to be his submissive little girl.

I didn't take him into my throat straight away. I teased him a little by varying how much of his long shaft I took. I did a few quick short strokes followed by a couple of slower deeper ones.

"Jesus Christ, you're good," he gasped.

I raised my eyebrows at him, opened my mouth fully and kept it open as I took him down my throat. This was a hands-free, lips-free, throat fuck and it wasn't easy to perform. My lack of gag reflex and wanton lust to please this man drove me on.

After a few deep head bobs, I withdrew completely and spat my throat juice all over his cock and balls

Ptttoo.

"I'm a trained professional," I stated, taking his throbbing member in my hand and jerking him off.

"I can see that," he groaned.

I used my spit as lube and dropped my head lower so that I could suck on his smooth balls. His shaft looked enormous from this low angle and I wanked him slowly with my delicate fingers. My tongue flicked across his perineum, working its magic along the pleasure ridge. His balls rubbed against my cheeks and they felt heavy and full. I could almost smell the sperm inside him, yearning to be set free.

After a couple of minutes of cock worship, Tony decided it was time to step things up. Maybe he was about to cum, there weren't many men who could take my skills for too long without shooting their load all over me.

He pushed me back on the bed and rolled on top of me as his lips met mine. His soft kisses felt exquisite as he forced his tongue into my mouth. At the same time, his hand stroked my breasts and up over my clavicle as he started to get more passionate. I pulled him on top of me, feeling his pockmarked bullet scars on his shoulder. For a man who had experienced so much pain, he knew how to be gentle.

His hand stroked lower, across my stomach, making me quiver as he made his way to the heart of my being. I was already dripping wet after Natalie had made me climax and I was well on my way to another mind-blowing orgasm.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered to me as his fingers found my juicy hole.

"And wet," I cooed.

"Very. I must thank Natalie when I see her," he smiled. "She's certainly got you well prepared for my cock."

"I want you inside me, Tony," I swooned. "Please fuck me."

"You never have to say please or ask twice, Becca. I'd fuck you all night long."

He pushed his weight onto his hands causing his shoulder muscles to bulge out. For an older guy he was definitely in shape. He got between my legs and continued to kiss me as I reached down and grabbed the base of his shaft. Men always liked it when I guided them into my snatch. It was one of those little details that made such a big difference.

There was no teasing or rubbing his glans on my clit, I was already primed and so was he. I guessed he'd been hard since he saw me on the bed. He just slipped in as though we were gliding on silk and he filled me completely. He wasn't too long or too wide; he was just the right size to bottom out on my cervix and apply a comfortable stretch to my aching cunt.

"Oooooohhh," we both groaned in unison.

It had only been a week since we'd last made love, but it had felt like an eternity. I'd been through so much in the last seven days that all I needed was a loving man to fuck me properly. Not because he wanted to use my body for pleasure, but because he wanted it to be pleasurable for both of us.

I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him in as deep as he could go. It was another little trick that gave the man that feeling of spreading a woman's legs as far as they would go. From my point of view, it felt great to have a fat cock so far up my pussy that I could feel it pushing against my uterus.

"You feel incredible," he murmured. "So tight and juicy."

"So do you. Your cock feels like a rod of iron. Give me a good fucking, you dirty boy."

He started to slide in and out very slowly, almost pulling out completely before pushing back in. With each stroke there was a wet sucking sound as he pulled back and a small ticking sound as he pushed back in. I felt my pussy lips wrapping around him and I knew neither of us would last very long.

I pulled him in further with my legs so his navel started to grind against my clit.

"Oooh fuck yeah... just like that. Fuck me, Anthony. Show me what I've been missing out on."

"You are so dirty," he replied, planting kisses onto my breasts as they wobbled beneath him. He sucked on each of my nipples as he upped his pace and started to fuck me harder.

Slap-slap-slap.

His thighs slapped against my bum cheeks and his balls bounced on my perineum.

Kiss-kiss-suck.

My nipples received a good sucking as he pawed at my tits.

"You love my tight little pussy, don't you?" I started my dirty talk. "Natalie's just been eating it and she made me cum so fucking hard."

"Oh my god. I wish I'd been here to see it. Did you make her cum too?"

"Of course. She came in her panties. They were so wet when I'd finished with her."

He moved his face up and started to kiss me hard on the mouth. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and sucked on his bottom lip, biting him gently.

His hips pumped up and down on top of me as I tensed and relaxed my legs to help him along the way.

"God, your cock is so fucking big," I swooned. "I hope those balls are nice and full."

"I've not emptied them since last weekend. It's all yours," he whispered as he kissed my neck. "Where do you want it?"

"I want it inside me... deep inside my tight little hole," I panted.

Slap-slap-slap.

Grind-rub-stroke.

Our bodies moved as one as the fluttering in my belly started to grow. My clit felt like a throbbing bee sting from Natalie's amorous licking and now I was about to cum again as Tony ploughed my furrow.

"God... oh god..." he whispered. "Cum for me, Becca. Cum all over my cock."

I was close but I needed a little more. My own dirty talk would do the trick as I upped the ante.

"I want you to cum in me, Tony. I want to feel your scalding hot seed pumping into me," I murmured. "Then I'm going to pull my knickers back on and keep you with me for the rest of the day."

"Oh wow, that is so fucking dirty," he gasped.

"Mmmm, I'll be able to feel you swimming inside me and leaking out into my panties. Then I'll be able to smell your sticky spunk as I drive back home. All slimy and wet in my gusset."

That did it for me. Just the thought of doing what I'd described to him triggered my climax and I went into a spasm. My head went back and I arched my back, grinding into him harder as I felt his cock get stiffer.

I knew he was about to fill me.

"That's it... oh... ugh... ah... fuck me... cum in that dirty cunt, you horny bastard."

He thrust in and out of me and dropped his face to my boobs, devouring me as I felt his cock start to twitch.

Slurp-suck-lick-kiss.

Slap-slap-slap.

Pulse-twitch-squirt.

My orgasm went through the roof as his hot load painted my insides like a fire hose and I squeezed my legs tighter around him. It was as though I was squeezing the cum from his body and into mine as I started to see stars and my eyes rolled back in my head.

This physical connection we shared, made us move as one, as though our bodies were joined at the pelvis.

"Mmmm... mmmmm... mmmmm," he came quietly, breathing hard through his nose and making quiet groans of pleasure.

Seven or eight strong pulses filled my dripping gash with diminishing force each time, until he was completely spent.

He collapsed on top of me kissing my neck and shoulders as I kept my legs tight around him to prevent him from pulling out.

"God, I love you," he panted. "That was incredible."

"Fucking right it was. I love you too," I kissed his neck and held him close. "You weren't joking about saving your spunk for me. I feel very full."

"You're welcome," he said, pulling away from me and supporting his weight on his forearms.

We stared into each other's eyes and I got lost in his. This wasn't just fucking; it was making love. It was body to body erotica and I cherished every moment with him.

"Well, as much as I'd like to stay, we need to get back to the others," he said.

"I know. Pass me my panties please," I nodded to the black thong on the bed.

"Sure."

He picked it up and handed it to me while he kept his dick inside me. I pushed my legs back towards my ears to keep his seed inside me as he slowly withdrew. His cock was already going limp and was coated in my girl goo.

I pushed my feet up into the air and tugged my knickers over them before pulling them down my legs.

"Are you really going to keep my load in your knickers all day?" he smiled.

"Of course."

I lifted my ass and pulled the thong over my dripping quim. I shuddered as the fabric touched my over-sensitive vulva and I let out a small moan.

"Does it feel nice?" he asked, as he started to get dressed.

"It just feels so slutty to wear a man's spunk in my underwear," I said. "I don't know why, but I just love it."

"Don't ever change, Becca. You're amazing," he said.

He got dressed in record time as I sat up on the bed already feeling his sperm flowing out of me. The black material was soaked in seconds as his thick load dribbled into my gusset.

"Haven't you got to go and see Lexa now?" he asked.

"Yes. I'll show her my new outfit and see what she wants me for," I said, picking up the dress and slipping it back on.

"Wow, you look stunning," he swooned. "The people at the orgy are going to love it."

"I doubt I'll have it on long enough for anyone to appreciate it properly," I giggled. "But I'm glad you like it."

"You'd look sexy wearing anything," he said.

"Or nothing at all," I laughed.

I bundled up the clothes I'd arrived in and stood next to Tony.

"What did you want to see me about anyway?" I asked. "Other than the obvious."

"Something doesn't feel right about this whole terror plot. I can't help feeling we're wrong about something," he replied. "I didn't want to say anything in front of the others, especially Ethan."

"You still don't trust him, do you?"

"It's nothing personal. I just think he has his own agenda. Private military contractors usually do."

"So, what don't you like about the plot?"

"It's like I said in the meeting. The payload of each bomb is very small. Why go to all the trouble of making bombs which hardly do any damage? It makes no sense."

"Maybe they're a distraction so they can kill people with the sub machine guns," I replied.

"Maybe. I don't think they're targeting concerts or airports or crowded places. If they want to cripple the country it has to be by targeting higher value targets than that," he said.

"We need to know what those numbers mean. Has anyone cross checked them against high value targets?"

"Probably, but I think they're all looking too hard. I've seen those numbers before and it's been bugging me since I first saw them."

"I feel the same way," I agreed. "It's like it's staring me in the face. Why don't we pull Shaw in or one of your bomb makers and interrogate them?"