Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Lexa start to cum and something became alive within us both. The orgasm we shared was also like a ball of energy growing ever larger and surrounding us in sexual healing and life-giving force.

"Holy fuck... do you feel it?" she panted.

"Yes... oh god yes... don't stop... don't ever stop."

This was tantra in action, like a crashing wave on the shore which never quite broke. Small squirts of clear ejaculate pulsed from us both as our contractions took over and we were transported to another place. A place of peace and harmony and never-ending pleasure.

Rub-slide-stroke-glide.

Kiss-slurp-lick-kiss.

"I love you so much... fuck me, Becca," she gasped.

"Oh... uh... so slippery... so cummy... I love you too."

Our orgasm simmered on for what felt like hours. I pushed my forehead against hers and continued to kiss her luscious lips.

Eventually neither of us could take anymore stimulation and we parted and flopped backwards onto the sofa. I leaned against the left armrest and she leaned against the right. Our legs were still entwined like a love-knot and we lay back gasping for breath.

"Holy shit... that was so fucking intense," she sighed. "Our connection seems to get stronger each time we fuck."

"You're not kidding, it was like floating on air. You were as incredible as always."

"I guess the high-pressure job, results in high-pressure release."

"You could say that," I tittered as I untangled my legs from hers and looked down at the wet puddle we'd made.

"Don't worry, it'll clean up," she smirked.

We smiled at each other, enjoying the feeling of complete relaxation and contentment. Times like this were few and far between so we bathed in it for as long as we could. We both closed our eyes for a while and just drank in the euphoric dopamine that filled our bodies.

"Do you think this terror attack is for real?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Very," she sighed.

"Do you think we can stop it?"

"Without a doubt. We have the best team in the world."

I thought back to Tony's comments about The Generals. He didn't see how they could be involved so I thought I'd ask Lexa what she thought.

"Do you really think The Generals are involved in this?" I mused. "Why would they cripple their own country? It doesn't make any sense."

"Neither do the numbers, but we know they're linked."

"So, what could they gain from it?"

"With them, everything comes down to money or power... or both. We'll see what whispers Tristan comes back with from inside the organisation. In the mean time we have teams working on the list of names we have for The Generals to see if they can spot anything unusual."

"Like what?"

"Contacts with Europe, Financial transactions, changes in their patterns of spending or travel. You know how it works."

Something ticked over in my brain as though she'd said something important, but I couldn't fathom out what it was or why it was significant. There was still a lot about this assignment that didn't make any sense.

There was only one way I was going to find out what was going on.

I was going to go back to work on Monday morning and get myself invited to Simon's orgy. Ryan was one of the missing pieces in the puzzle and he was going to tell me exactly what I wanted to know.