All Comments on 'Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 10'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Another great chapter is your another of your very sexy series. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

NeowipNeowipover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next party chapter to arrive ;-)

MightywhooshMightywhooshover 2 years ago

This is a great series, looking forward to the next episode!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Fun sex scenes, though not quite as intense as the last chapter, and less suspense than the bus terminal (hard to top that experience), but like how you prep/tease your readers. Becca adventures are literally roller coaster rides, and I can feel we are about to hit another peak.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 2 years ago

I have to agree.. Just them cumming 😎

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

R

tkarddetkarddeover 2 years ago

What an awesome job of playing Simon and Janice to get into the next party! Stephanie is a little minx and I can see Becca wanting to spend more "alone" time with her. I love how you manage your storylines and I agree with the roller coaster comparison. I have never been disappointed by a single chapter since I found you and read everything you have written. You are definitely one who does her research and uses it to enrich her stories. Thank you again for your amazing writing talents and sharing your works with us. As always, I cannot wait for the next release!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun! I liked seeing Janice corrupted. I hope Becca gets her in touch with her lesbian side at the orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done.

The last orgy scene was superbly written. Can't wait to read the next chapter. This installment suggests it's gonna have all the hallmarks of your finest!

Bring it on!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

It's all about the structure , I was in retail for years and that was not unusual. But I wouldn't have gone for security. Spoilsport!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...