Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's a bit late for one of us," I laughed, nodding at his crotch. "That thing looks ready to pop."

Simon quickly covered his bulge with his hands and leaned back on the front of his desk.

"Oh my," cooed Janice. "Is she being serious about all this?"

"No... maybe... ok yes," spluttered Simon in a panic. "But only if you want to."

I was now completely naked and I sat down and reclined back on the office chair and spread my legs. I placed one hand on my left breast and started to caress myself as my other hand parted my soaking labia and started to rub my love bud.

"Jesus Christ, Becca," gasped Janice, holding her hand out to block her view of me. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Mmmmmm, come on boys and girls. Show me what you're made of," I groaned. "You can see I'm all wet just thinking about the two of you together."

I had completely lost all self-control by now. I wanted to see Janice in action and see if she was bullshitting me or if she really was a dirty old bitch. I had nothing to lose and I was all-in.

As wet sex noises filled the room from my own fingers, Janice turned to face Simon.

"Is this really happening?" she smiled.

"Only if you want it to?"

"She wants it to," I giggled. "Stick your hand in her panties. I bet she's fucking soaked."

The atmosphere between the two of them was as thick as fog. All it needed was for one of them to make the first move.

"You know he's hard for you, Janice. Just think of that nice big cock slipping inside you. You know you want it," I continued. "You've not been fucked in months."

A dirty smile slowly crept across her face as she moved closer to Simon. He was backed against his desk and had nowhere to go. Not that he wanted to -- he had an equally big smile on his face at the thought of what was about to happen.

"That is a rather large bulge in your pants," she nodded between his legs. "Is that for me?"

"Yes," he murmured, keeping his hands in front of him.

"Move your hands then, let's have a look at it," she grinned.

Simon moved his hands to his sides and showed Janice the large lump he was sporting. The front of his trousers looked like a tent he was so stiff.

"Wow, that looks uncomfortable," she smirked. "Maybe you should let it breathe."

Simon gulped as Janice moved closer still. It was as though she'd suddenly changed her whole persona. She was no longer the miserable old cow in the office. She was a cougar with wanton lust in her eyes. Maybe the smell of male arousal had taken her back to her younger days - she looked ready to pounce. She moved with elegance and confidence as though she was all that mattered. She knew that she was the centre of attention and that she was now in charge.

She stood in front of him in her knitted jumper and skirt and pushed her knee between his legs. I stopped playing with myself as I watched the old mistress at work. She kept eye contact with him as her hands dropped down and undid his belt.

"Let's relieve some of this tension, shall we?" she whispered.

She undid his button and then slowly and seductively inched his zip down, keeping her eyes locked onto his.

She was mesmerising.

Her hand dipped into his pants and Simon let out a gasp as she grabbed a handful of erect cock.

"My, my, you are hard for me, aren't you?" she purred. "Have you been having dirty thoughts about Janice?"

"Y-Y-Yes," he stuttered. "Oh god yes. Becca told me you used to go to parties."

"I did," she admitted. "It's been many years since I felt another man's cock; other than my husband's of course. You feel nice and smooth."

I stayed quiet and enjoyed the show as I slowly slid two fingers in and out of my wet hole. I didn't want to cum too quickly, but I knew my orgasm was simmering just under the surface.

"I keep it shaved," he groaned, still looking terrified of the woman in front of him.

"Yes, I can feel it. I think we need to have a proper look at you don't we. Janice needs to see what she's working with."

I loved the way she came across as a dominatrix and how she referred to herself in the third person. It made her sound like a school head mistress taking a young boy in hand. With a quick yank of her hand, she pulled his trousers past his ass cheeks and they dropped to the floor with a clunk as his belt hit the carpet. She then stepped back to admire her prize.

"Not bad at all," she swooned. "It's a nice size... not too long... decent girth... and a nice fat shiny bell-end. When did you last ejaculate?"

"Oh...errr... Saturday night."

She cupped his balls and felt their weight in her hand.

"Nice heavy sack... I'm sure you'll give me a hefty load."

"Oh my god," panted Simon. "You are so sexy. I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, it's happening alright. Do you want dirty Janice to put it in her mouth?"

"Oh fuck, yes. More than anything."

She dropped to her knees and got her face level with his genitals. She took his cock in her hand and examined it as though she was evaluating a vegetable at the supermarket. She felt its weight and viewed it from different angles. She even gave it a sniff.

"Mmmmm, it smells nice and clean too. Although sometimes I like a nice sweaty cock."

Before Simon could say anything, she slipped his tip between her lips and started to suck on it. One hand played with his balls while she lightly stroked his shaft with the other.

"Way to go, Janice," I said, punching the air. "Suck that big fat cock."

I got up from my chair to get a better view of the action. It looked even more perverted than I'd imagined. A fifty-one-year-old woman, sucking a cock while wearing clothes that my grandma would have worn, just looked wrong.

"I think you need to take your top off," I whispered as I knelt beside her. "Let Simon see those huge boobs of yours."

"Mmmmmm, slurp. Ok, help me out of my jumper," she said momentarily spitting Simon's cock out of her mouth.

I pulled her knitwear off of her shoulders and moved in behind her. Normally in a situation like this I'd be kissing the woman's neck or playing with her tits, but Janice certainly wasn't up for that. She'd made her sexual orientation very clear when it came to lesbians. Instead, I just unbuttoned her blouse as she stared up at Simon, slowly jerking him off.

Her blouse joined her jumper and I quickly unclipped her white bra and watched her tits hang free inside the cups. She shrugged the item off making her heavy chest wobble, much to Simon's excitement.

"Holy shit. Look at those beauties. What size are they?" he gasped.

"They're an E-cup," she replied. "Do you like them?"

She sat back on her calves and swayed from side to side to make them wobble even more. She then placed her forearms underneath them and lifted them up so he could get a better look. Her areola were dark and large like saucers with large blackberry-shaped nipples standing to attention.

"I love them. Can I slide my cock between them?" he asked.

She didn't answer, she just spat all over his cock and rose up before literally wrapping her swingers around his shaft and wanking him off with her tits. It was a sight to behold as she dribbled more saliva into her cleavage and bounced her breasts up and down. To get the amount of movement she had on her glorious orbs, I would have needed to move my whole body up and down. The sheer size of her mammaries meant she could move them independently from her body and from each other.

"Oooh, that's it... do you like Janice's big titties around your dick?" she cooed.

Her voice had a motherly tone to it, as though she was offering words of encouragement to a small child.

"Everyone likes fucking Janice's big titties," she continued. "Look how hard you are now."

"Oh my god. They feel amazing," gasped Simon, watching his purple helmet emerge from her cleavage and then disappear again in a slow rhythm.

I leaned over and dribbled my saliva onto Janice's slippery tits to help keep them lubricated.

"Oooh, thank you young Becca. Let's keep it nice and sloppy for him," she swooned

"Almost as sloppy as my cunt," I giggled. "You're making me super wet. Your dirty talk is off the chart."

"It's not my first time. I used to milk off dozens of men a night in my prime."

"So, it's true," gasped Simon. "You did used to go to orgies."

"Every weekend, yes. Those were the days," she smiled.

Her wet tits continued to envelope his swollen manhood and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. If Janice was going to show off her full set of skills, we needed to calm Simon down.

"Do you want him inside you?" I asked. "I'm sure your pussy would appreciate a good stretch after so long without cock."

"I'd rather have him go down on me first. It's been such a long time since a new man sampled my juices. What do you say Simon?"

"I'd love too," he groaned. "I can't wait to see what's in your knickers."

"A very wet hairy cunt," I laughed.

Janice shot me a quizzical look as if to say 'how do you know it's hairy?'. She had no idea that Steph and I had took a sneaky peak at her nether regions while she was passed out last week.

"Well, you have shown me yours. I guess it's only fair that I get my tuppence out," she said, releasing her breasts from Simon's cock.

"Tuppence?" I laughed. "What sort of name is that for it?"

"I've called it that since I was a little girl. It's always been my tuppence."

She stood up and moved to the chair where I'd been playing with myself moments before. She shimmied out of her dress and I saw her white underwear for the first time. To say she was wet was an understatement. The cotton garment was sodden between her thighs as she sat back and spread her legs.

"Fucking hell, Janice. Have you pissed yourself?" I joked.

"No, but I'm creaming up nicely down there," she laughed. "I could take them off, but I'm thinking that Simon here would like me to keep them on. Men always love a nice pair of wet panties. Can you see what you've done to me, Simon?"

"Wow, that looks so sexy," he said. "Have you cum?"

"No, I'm just wet. Don't worry, I'm sure you can make Janice cum all over your face. Pull my panties to the side and give me a good licking."

She clearly had no inhibitions when it came to sex. She knew what men liked to see and hear as much as I did. She was a natural at the seduction and manipulation of the male mind. Being with a woman who was wet and willing was every man's dream and Simon was soon on his knees getting a closer look at Janice's wet gusset.

"You like it don't you?" she stated. "I bet you can smell my arousal from there."

"I can. You have a musky pussy," he said, stroking his cock as he got closer with wide eyes.

"Get your face down there and smell it properly," I said, pushing the back of his head between Janice's legs. "That's the smell of an experienced cock handler. Don't disappoint the lady."

His nose and mouth made contact with her underwear and he breathed her in. He was so excited I thought he would lose his load for sure, but he didn't.

"How does she smell?" I asked as he came up for air.

"Heavenly," he smiled back.

"I better see for myself," I grinned, moving closer.

I knew Janice wouldn't like physical contact from another woman so I kept my distance. It didn't matter that I was inches away from her panty clad hole -- I could easily smell her musky scent. I longed to just rip her knickers off and show her what a woman's attentions could feel like, but I knew she'd go mad at me.

She kept a watchful eye on me as I took a deep breath and then pushed Simon's face back down there.

"Eat it," I ordered. "Eat that dirty snatch... pull her knickers to the side and eat it."

I watched him peel her panties aside and I waited to see her hairy gash staring up at him. To my surprise, her pussy had been shaved leaving a bushy landing strip on her pubic bone. Dirty Janice had sculpted her pubic hair to make it look like a squirrel's tail above her clit. She must have decided to make a move on Simon before I'd even suggested it.

"Wow. That looks delicious," cooed Simon. "So plump and pouting."

He was right. Her fuller figure and extra weight had made her outer labia fat and podgy -- like two fat sausages laying side by side. Her inner lips protruded past them and looked crimson and wet. A thin line of cunt cream coated her slit and it glistened like an oyster between her ample thighs.

Simon stuck out his tongue and began to feast on her swollen genitals. From the appreciative noises he was making, he was certainly enjoying the taste of the older woman's pussy.

"Mmmmmm, he's quite good with his tongue," she purred, closing her eyes and leaning back in the chair. "See if you can make Janice cum."

"Slide two fingers inside her. You'll get her off quicker," I instructed. "Just up to your first knuckle, tease her a little bit."

"Mmmmpppff she's so juicy and sweet," he slurped.

I was kneeling behind Simon to get a front row seat of his cunnilingus. As he licked at her clit and lips, I started to rub myself again. I wanted in on the action, but this was all about making these two prove themselves to one another. I needed this party to go ahead and if Janice and Simon hit it off, I'd be knee deep in cock by Saturday night with Janice by my side.

Simon followed my instructions and penetrated Janice with two finger tips. Her juices squelched out and ran down her butt-crack and onto the chair.

"Ooooh, that's it Simon. Do as Becca says... she seems to know what she's talking about."

I'd have loved to have shown her my pussy licking skills and got her off myself, but I had to respect her sexual orientation. Simon was good at oral sex, but I was better.

Tacky wet noises filled the room as Simon stimulated Janice's gash. I knew there were more nerve endings around the entrance to the vagina than there were inside, unless you hit the G-spot, but that wasn't always so easy to find.

As I played with myself, I reached underneath Simon and cupped his balls. They felt heavy and swollen like his cock and I knew he had a big load building up inside him.

"I can practically feel the sperm swimming around in his sack," I said to Janice. "I hope you're hungry."

"Oh, you two are so bad," murmured Simon, as my hand reached further under him and gripped his cock.

I slowly stroked him with a feather light touch as Janice started to let out long quiet groans. She was getting close and so was I.

"I think you need to stick your dick inside her," I murmured. "She's ready for your cock."

"Can I fuck you?" Simon asked her.

"Janice never says no to a good hard fucking," she replied, reaching down and holding her lips open. "How does that look? All pink and wet?"

"All pink and very wet," he replied. "Will you hold it open while I slide it in?"

"Of course. You are a kinky boy, aren't you? I never knew you were such a perv."

"Likewise," he giggled. "I can't wait to feel how tight you are."

"Help yourself."

Simon didn't need telling twice. He shuffled between Janice's legs as she spread her lips open for him. She looked like a complete whore as he lined his glans up between them and slid it up and down her oily groove. It looked like a hotdog sausage lying in a bun waiting to be eaten up. Like all men, he rubbed his tip over her clit making her shudder in anticipation.

"I've not had any meat inside me for more than six months," she cooed. "Don't tease Janice, just give me that hot beef injection."

"I think you'd better fuck her before she changes her mind," I laughed.

They both let out a long sigh of satisfaction as he slid in slowly.

"Wow," panted Simon.

"I know. I'm wet, aren't I?"

"Juicy as a virgin and just as tight."

"I doubt that, but thank you for being so kind. God that feels good. Show Janice what you're made of."

Simon grabbed her hips and started to fuck her slowly at first. I continued to masturbate on the floor next to them, watching his cock glide in and out of her dripping hole.

"Shit, that feels so good... I can't believe how tight it is."

"It's had some pretty big cocks inside it over the years, but no children plopping out of it. Having kids ruins a woman's cunt," she giggled. "Mines still brand new... well... almost."

"I bet she'd like your hot sticky spunk inside her," I said to Simon. "Are you going to cum in her?"

"I'll cum wherever she wants me to."

"Becca, you talk so dirty," said Janice. "See if you can get me off with your dirty talk."

I was always up for that challenge.

As she continued to rub her clit, Simon started to slam in and out of her faster and harder.

Slap-slap-slap.

In and out. Hard and deep.

My sticky fingers continued to abuse my wet cunt as I started to feel my orgasm growing. I wanted to time it with theirs.

"Go on... take that new cock inside you, you dirty bitch," I purred. "You love it, you slag."

"Oh... yes... I do love it."

"Feel it stretching out your underused hole. He's going to show you how a real man fucks. Give her a good fucking, Simon. Make the bitch squeal."

"Oh god, Becca. You make it sound so filthy," panted Simon.

"It is filthy. You're fucking an ex-slut from days gone by, but she's never forgotten how to take a big cock, have you Janice? It's like riding a bike."

"Yes... yes... keep going... I'm close."

"Cum, you little minx. Let Simon feel that pussy contracting around his big shaft. Make it even tighter for him. You're fucking the HR director. How dirty is that?"

Slap-slap-slap.

"You're fucking him at work... you're fucking him with people just metres away in the next room. You're going to cum at work, what a shameless slut."

Slap-slap-slap.

In and out. Hard and fast.

My orgasm started to envelope me and I sensed Janice was about to cum too. Her eyes rolled back as she closed them and started to buck on the chair as Simon pummelled her pussy relentlessly.

"Fuck her... take that cock... cum, you dirty little hussy," I hissed at her.

She came.

She came hard and started to writhe beneath him, almost flipping the chair over. Simon kept his rhythm as beads of sweat started to form on his forehead from his exertion. From the look on his face, he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Mmmmm... oh... oh... oh. Fuck me Simon... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried.

"Yeah... fuck her... fill her up... cum all over her. Shit... I'm cumming too... you look so sexy together," I panted.

I soaked my fingers with my cum as it leaked out of me and my cunt went into spasm. It twitched and contracted over and over and I imagined Janice's was doing the same.

Slap-slap-slap.

Simon seemed unstoppable and his stamina was impressive. He had a young girl masturbating next to him and an older woman taking all he had. I was surprised he'd lasted this long.

"Cum... cum... cum for me Simon," she moaned. "Show me what a big mess you can make... show me how much I turn you on."

"Oh god... I'm holding back... where do you want it?" he groaned.

"Wherever you want... just cum... cum for me... you dirty bastard."

"Do it in her whorish mouth. I want to see her swallow your seed," I begged, beginning to calm down from my climax.

I'd cum, but it wasn't a huge orgasm. It felt nice and relaxing, but I wasn't here for me. I needed these two to enjoy each other so they'd want to play some more on Saturday night. I still needed to tell Janice about Simon's orgy. He was now aware of her skills and past history, but Janice was unaware of Simon's drug-fuelled fuck-fest.

"Cum in my mouth if you want to," Janice agreed. "Janice loves spunk and I bet yours tastes delicious."

"Oh... ugh... fuck. Open wide," he grunted.

He was past the point of no return and quickly pulled out and moved to her side as he held the base of his cock to stop it from shooting out.