Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so bad," I said to her. "Have you fucked in a fitting room before?"

"Nope, but I'll definitely be trying it again," she laughed. "Didn't you love it?"

I had to admit that I did. It was outrageous behaviour on her part for making us get caught but it was certainly exciting.

"So, tell me what's made you so wet this morning. You've not been fucking Janice, have you?" she laughed.

"Janice the lesbian-hater? What do you think?" I smirked.

"Well, something's got you all horny. What was it?"

I wondered about lying to her, but I had no reason to. I trusted her so I told her the truth. Our food arrived as she listened intently with wide eyes and a shocked look on her face.

"Janice got fucked by Simon, while you watched them and fingered yourself?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yep."

"Janice?"

"Yep."

"And Simon?"

"Yep."

"Fuck me. People are full of surprises, aren't they?"

"You certainly are, after what we've just done," I giggled.

"Yes, I suppose that's true. I just love the risk," she admitted.

"Me too, but I'd prefer a night of passion with you in a bed," I replied. "Just imagine if we didn't have to rush things."

"Oh my gosh, Becca. Don't, you'll make me all horny again."

We chatted some more and finished our food. We then split the bill and made our way back to the office. As we passed the department store, we gave it a wide berth and remained out of sight. There was a police car parked outside, but the commotion we'd caused seemed to have subsided.

"Just keep walking," I whispered to Steph. "And don't look over."

"Someone's been naughty," she laughed as though it was nothing to do with her.

"Yes, someone has," I looked directly at her.

We made it back to the office and sat back down at our desks as though we'd just been for lunch.

"How was it?" asked Janice.

"Succulent and juicy," replied Steph, winking at me.

"Yes, it was very meaty," I added.

"What did you have?"

"We both had a meat sandwich," said Steph, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh lovely. What sort of meat?"

"Steph had beef and I had ham," I replied.

I was referring to my dark pussy lips and Steph's pink flaps. We were both well endowed in the labia department and Steph and I shared the joke discreetly.

"Mmmm lovely," cooed Janice, having no idea about the innuendo.

As we got back to work, my mind returned to the mission and I thought about what was going to be required of me to make contact with Ryan. I went through the actions in my head.

The last time I went to the party they had all been waiting for Brian to arrive with the drugs. I had then been tasked with handing them out and getting the guys aroused and ready for the main event. I still had the messenger's bag at my flat and there was still plenty of Coke, Ecstasy and Viagra to go around.

I was going to have to take on the role of Brian in his absence and distribute the drugs again. I would then need to approach Ryan and gain his trust in order to get to the weapons and find out if he was supplying Shaw's group.

I also wanted to speak to Tall Guy about the stock market tip-off he'd received. Hopefully, he would provide me with some names which we could link back to The Generals.

It was going to be a busy night and I had some preparation and research to do beforehand. Based on that, I decided to start early. I knew that Simon would still be in a good mood about the party so I decided to go back to his office to ask him some more questions.

Knock-knock.

"Come in," said Simon.

I entered his office and closed the door behind me.

"Hi Becca. Is everything ok?" he seemed a little concerned that I was back so soon.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just back from lunch and I have a couple of things on my mind about Saturday night."

"Janice hasn't backed out already, has she?"

"No, of course not, but Brian's absence may cause a problem," I said, leading him down a path.

"How so?"

"The bag of 'goodies'," I made air quotes around the word goodies. "He's not going to be there to supply them if he's sick."

"Ah, yes. I see your point," he mused. "We really need the drugs to spice things up. It didn't go too well without them."

"I know, Brian told me, but he did give me the left overs from Saturday night. I wondered if you wanted me to bring them with me and take over from Brian until he's feeling better?"

"He gave you the bag?" he sounded surprised.

"Yes, he seems to really like me," I winked. "I don't take drugs myself so I guess he thought they'd be in safe hands. Plus, it takes the risk away from him as they're not in his possession."

"I can see his point. It was always a worry to me that he might get caught in possession. Are they safe?"

"Yes. No one will find them. There should be enough for Saturday night. Shall I bring them with me?" I suggested.

"Ok, but be careful. I don't want you getting into trouble over them."

"I won't. Who knows, maybe we can make this a regular thing. I really did enjoy all the attention," I smiled.

"You certainly did, but Janice will be the main attraction this time. Don't worry, you'll still get plenty of cock," he laughed.

"I hope so. It still surprises me that so many of them take drugs. They seem to be from well paid jobs and influential positions. Who are they all?"

"Funnily enough some of them are clients of Abacus," he said. "Some are friends and others are random people from the internet who have become regulars. They all like to let their hair down and relieve stress and I can't think of a better way of doing it, can you?"

"Absolutely, but I'm surprised some of them are work clients. Isn't that a bit risky?" I replied.

"We're all discreet. We all know that if word gets out, the whole thing would be over. None of us wants that."

"I quite liked the group I was with in the kitchen," I said, moving him to my end game. "Who were they?"

"Ah yes, we work closely together. They are stock brokers from the financial district. They work at Spinningfields just down the road."

"The tall guy certainly had a big cock," I tittered. "I hope he'll be there on Saturday."

"Ah, that's Nathan. He's very big in the sector. He gives very sound advice."

"Yes, he offered me some free advice on Saturday night," I pointed out.

"Really? What about?"

"Selling stocks and shares. He said there's an imminent slump coming."

"He told you that? He only usually tips people he knows. He has a reputation to uphold."

"I think he liked me," I winked. "I did play with his cock and let him fuck me up the ass after all."

"Mmmmmm, you sure did. You both looked incredible together."

"How does he know the stock markets about to drop?" I finally asked the question after leading him to it for the past five minutes.

I hoped it hadn't been too obvious. I wanted it to look like we were just having a general chat about the party goers.

"He has sources all over the world. It's usually inside information from big corporations or people in the know."

I didn't want to push him too hard, but he wasn't giving me any names. I certainly didn't want him getting suspicious of me, but I then looked at it from his point of view. To him, I was just an office girl who liked fucking strangers. He had no idea who I really was or that I'd killed Brian. Why would he be suspicious of me?

"I've always wondered how it all worked," I continued. "There's lots of conspiracy theories about people causing stock market turmoil to make money. Look at nine-eleven for starters."

"You have a wild imagination, Becca. That's all nonsense. Nathan does a lot of work for the Hamilton Company. He gets his inside information from them by all accounts. There's no conspiracy theory, I can assure you."

That name rang a bell with me. As I searched my memory at light speed, I remembered working on a set of accounts on my first day at the office. I was sorting out import VAT for that very same company.

"I think I sorted their import VAT last Monday," I replied. "What is it that they do?"

"They have their fingers in a lot of pies," he replied. "They are one of those companies where no one really knows what they do. We don't have a lot of work from them. Ask Nathan on Saturday if it interests you."

"Is he going to be there?" I asked.

"Yes. He's all about performing in front of his work colleagues like an alpha male. Each person there has their own little kink."

"Yes. Present company included," I joked, turning the conversation back around. "I saw you wanking off with your friend on the sofa."

"Ah yes. That was Ryan. He's a military man and he drives down every Saturday to see the new girl get violated."

Simon didn't seem bothered about sharing the details about his party guests. He was more than willing to tell me what ever I wanted to know.

"He was certainly enjoying the show," I smirked. "Why didn't he join in? His cock looked like a nice mouthful."

"Some men just like to watch. I can understand it completely but only to a point. Being a voyeur takes me back to spying on my sister, but I always wanted to actually join in with her. What I do at the party is feed off of those thoughts and memories and then act out my sexual fantasy with whomever I see fit. On Saturday I wanted to cum all over my sister's ass, so I did it to you instead."

"I understand that, but what about Ryan. Did he even cum?"

"Yes. I watched him shoot his load all over himself. He then used a pair of knickers to clean himself up and then he went back to his barracks."

"I was missing a pair of panties on Saturday. I wondered who'd taken them," I gasped. "Dirty boy."

"A lot of us like souvenirs," he smirked. "I hope they weren't expensive."

"No, no. It's fine. I know what goes on."

"I hope you'll be wearing something extra slutty this weekend," he licked his lips. "And Janice. I bet she looks stunning with those big breasts of hers all trussed up in a corset."

"I'll let her know your preference," I laughed.

There was a brief pause and I knew it was my hint to leave. I'd gotten a lot more out of him than I'd ever imagined and I was ready to pass the information onto Lexa.

"So... you're ok with me standing in for Brian with the goody bag?" I asked, giving him the thumbs up.

"Yes. And thank you for helping out with all of this. Not only are you a dirty little minx, but you're a great party assistant too. Maybe we'll make you a regular."

"I'd like that," I beamed. "I'd better get back to work. Thanks again."

"You're welcome."

I turned and left his office feeling elated at the information I'd extracted from him. It had been effortless and I knew that Simon had no idea who I really was.

All I needed now was for Saturday night to arrive as soon as possible.

For me, it couldn't come soon enough.