Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feed the slut," I giggled, standing up and moving to her side.

I wanted a front row seat. Simon had a pained expression on his face as he finally unleashed his load with a loud groan. Janice opened wide and guided his glans between her lips with an expert touch. Her timing was perfect as she received the first spurt all over her lips before capping them over his purple helmet and groaning with delight.

Twitch-twitch-twitch.

"Oh... ugh... ah... oh... there you go, sweetie," Simon murmured. "A special treat for a special girl."

Pulse-pulse-pulse.

"Fucking hell, have you been saving it up for her?" I giggled. "It's never ending."

As his diminishing spurts filled her mouth, Janice's eyes widened with delight at being given such a salty treat. I watched her milk the last of it from his dick and then she opened up to put on a bit of a show.

"Swallow it, you dirty cow," I laughed. "Unless you want to share it?"

She shook her head, closed her mouth and gulped it down in one. A huge smile crept over her face and she let out a dirty laugh.

"I don't like to share," she giggled. "I earned it, so it's all mine."

"Greedy bitch."

"Sexy bitch, more like. My god that was amazing. I never knew you had it in you," swooned Simon.

"I've certainly had it in me now," she laughed again.

"There's plenty more where that came from," I said, trying to direct to conversation towards Saturday night. "What do you say Simon? Has she passed the test?"

"Test? What test?" she exclaimed, wiping her mouth.

"Simon didn't believe that you used to service multiple men at sex parties. I told him that you did, but you needed to prove yourself," I explained.

"Prove myself for what?"

"Simon? Do you want to explain it or shall I?" I prompted him.

"I host a party every Saturday night," he said. "It involves sex with other people; as many people as you like actually."

"An orgy?"

"Yes."

"Simon the HR director of Abacus Accounting hosts sex parties at the weekend?" she seemed shocked.

"Yes, I've been doing it for a couple of years now, but you have to keep this to yourself. I can't have it being spread all around the office."

"Oh my god," she sat there open mouthed.

"I told you that you two should hook up," I stated. "You're made for each other. You're a dirty slut who loves cock and Simon's a voyeur who likes to watch people like you get fucked. It's a match made in heaven."

I held my arms out to the sky as though I was thanking the lord for bringing these two perverts together.

There was a brief silence and then they both started laughing. From my point of view my match-making had gone to plan and Saturday night's party looked certain. I would go along too and meet with Ryan. I'd place a tracker on his phone and pump him for information. On the plus side I'd be being pumped full of cum too, so it was a win-win all round.

"So, what do you say?" I asked. "Janice, would you like to go to Simon's orgy on Saturday night?"

"I'd love to," she smirked.

"Simon, would you like Janice to be your new girl at the party?"

"She'll be perfect."

"I now pronounce you - pervert and slut. Congratulations," I gave them a quiet clap of excitement. "You may now kiss the dirty bitch."

Janice craned her neck upwards as Simon bent down and they kissed each other tenderly on the lips.

"I can't wait to see you covered in spunk, getting hammered from both ends," he whispered.

"You're so romantic," she laughed. "I'll take as many men as you can provide."

"I knew you two were made for each other, but we'd better get back out into the office," I said, pulling my panties and bra back on. "We've already been gone too long."

"Agreed," said Simon pulling his pants and trousers back up. "Let's keep this between us and make the arrangements later in the week."

Janice stood up and started to get dressed. She looked the happiest I'd ever seen her. I guessed that getting some fresh cock after months without any, had made her turn a corner in her life. She was obviously looking forward to returning to her previous life and I couldn't blame her.

Saturday night was on.

****

It was just before noon when my phone rang on the desk and the name 'Mum' appeared as the caller ID. I had stores Lexa's number was stored as 'Mum' for this assignment, in case it rang at an inopportune moment like this one.

"Shit, I better take this call," I said. "She never usually calls me at work."

I picked up the phone and walked towards the lift and stairwell as I answered it.

"Hi mum. What's up?" I said in a chirpy tone.

"Can you talk?" asked Lexa.

"Yes, hang on, I'm just going somewhere more private."

I went through the door and into the stairwell before I continued. I could now drop my façade.

"It's safe to talk. What's up?" I asked.

"We've found Ryan's details. I've put them on the server for you to take a look at."

"I can't look now, just give me the basics."

"His name is Corporal Ryan Bell and he is a Logistics Supply Specialist at Catterick Barracks," she replied.

"Isn't that just a posh name for a storeman?" I laughed.

"Yes. That's exactly what he is. The army always like to jazz up their job titles. Anyway, he's squeaky clean according to his military records, but just check his picture and see if it's the right guy. I'm texting it to you now."

As she said that my phone buzzed in my hand as the message arrived.

"Wait one," I said, opening up the message.

It showed an older guy in his late forties with grey hair. I recognised him straight away as the same guy from Simon's party. It was definitely the man whom Brian had been talking to.

"That's him alright. Do we have any more details on him?"

"Not really. His bank accounts don't show any huge transactions or anything out of the ordinary. He lives within his means. If he is selling weapons, he's covering his tracks well."

"That's because he deals in cash. I saw Brian hand him an envelope with at least two grand inside it. That must have been the down payment on his next shipment. It has to be."

"Well, he won't be needing it anymore," she laughed.

"No, but I doubt that Ryan knows that Brian's dead. Plus, he's seen me with Brian at the party. Maybe I can bluff my way in and try and get some information out of him."

"I'm sure you'll find a way to persuade him," she tittered. "Give his cock a good sucking and he'll tell you everything."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. This guy didn't even go near any of the women on Saturday night. He just watched from afar and wanked himself off. I may need a backup plan."

"What are you going to say to him?"

"I'll tell him that Brian's sick, but that he wants me to take delivery of the weapons. Simon can back me up about Brian being ill. That will prove that I'm not lying," I pointed out.

"It's a big ask to expect him to give you the MP7's. He's not going to risk admitting it to some whore whom he's only met once before," she replied.

"Oi cheeky -- less of the whore. I'm a trained professional I'll have you know," I joked. "I've still got Brian's burner phone and the bag of drugs. I'll tell Ryan that I'm standing in for Brian and just play it by ear. Is there anything from Tristan about The Generals' involvement?"

"Sort of. He hasn't come back with any names but he has told us something interesting, which we've confirmed through their banking transactions."

"Like what?"

"The Generals are all about money and power. Most of the names on the list are wealthy men and have fund managers to advise them about their investments."

"And?" I asked.

"Almost all of The Generals are cashing in their stocks and shares like you wouldn't believe. We've tracked their transactions through the banks and they've pretty much all sold up and put their money into cash deposits," she explained.

"Oh fuck. I spoke to a guy on Saturday night who advised me to do the exact same thing. He told me he'd had a tip-off about a stock market crash."

"Who was he?"

"Just some stock broker who stuffed his cock inside me, but before that he advised me to sell, sell, sell."

"Well, it looks like The Generals have had the same advice," she said in a serious tone.

"Not necessarily," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe they are the ones giving out the advice to people they know and trust. They either know that the stock market is about to crash or they're the ones causing it."

"I thought the same thing," she admitted. "I'm sure they're the ones backing Shaw to carry out the terror attack. We don't have any proof yet, but Tristan is still looking into it. If Shaw does succeed in crippling the country, the economic impact will be devastating. The UK is one of the main financial hubs for the whole world. Whatever they're planning to blow up, it must be pretty important."

"I agree. Could the numbers relate to financial districts in major UK cities? There's one in Manchester, Birmingham and London to name but a few."

"I know. We've already looked at the numbers in relation to those locations and they don't seem to correlate, but that doesn't mean that we're wrong."

We both went quiet for a moment as we thought it through.

"Maybe this is about more than Brexit and one man's grudge against his own government," I said. "Shaw would need financial backing for starters, not to mention the contacts to recruit bomb makers and materials. It makes sense that The Generals would be involved. If they have orchestrated the whole thing, they stand to make millions when they buy back their stocks at a rock-bottom price. Then all they have to do is wait until the market recovers before cashing in and making a fortune."

"That's our line of thinking too," she agreed. "Is there anyone at your accountancy firm who might be able to shed some light on it. Maybe they have some information on who is tipping people off."

"I can ask Simon. He trusts me. I'll ask him who the guy at the party was and see if he knows where the tip-off is coming from."

"Ok, but don't spook him. Did he invite you to his party?"

"Yes, it took some doing, but we're invited," I giggled.

"We?"

"Oh... yes... sorry. They have to have a new girl at the orgy every week to keep the punters interested. I've managed to persuade someone from work to attend with me on Saturday."

"Is it that Stephanie girl?" she asked tentatively.

"No. She only likes girls so she'd be no good in a room full of men. It's an older lady, who used to go to sex parties before she got married. She'll be ideal."

"Make sure you keep her safe, Becca. You know what happened to you and Brian after the last party. I'd prefer it if you didn't involve non-combatants."

"I know, but the Lees are out of the picture now that Brian's gone."

"Don't be so sure. We know Brian made a few calls at the party and we think it was to his bosses. He might have told you he was in charge, but he reported to the Lee brothers. He may have told them about you, so watch your back," she said.

"They'll be too busy blaming The Mancs for Brian going missing, not me."

"Well, The Mancs will also be after you. Just because you killed the Boss Lady, doesn't mean they won't be looking for you. She could have made phone calls too."

"Do you really think so? I just thought they'd be battling it out between themselves. That was my whole plan after all."

"Probably, but just be careful. Don't go dragging any civilians into the line of fire," she insisted. That's exactly what we're trying to avoid."

"How's Nat getting on?" I asked, ignoring her paranoia.

"There's no news from her. She's just shadowing Shaw, posing as his girlfriend. She'll report in if she hears anymore."

"OK. What about Tony's team?"

"They're still on a surveillance mission with the bomb makers. Nothing has changed yet. They won't make a move until we know what the target is. There may be bigger fish to fry."

"Like The Generals?"

"Exactly, but until we have more evidence, we just need to let it all play out. Shaw, Ryan and the terror cell are all being covered so we have it from all angles."

"What about Tristan? Do you think he's holding anything back?" I asked.

"Probably. We know he's sold his stocks too. When I asked him about it, he told me it was so he could remain under the radar. I agree with him, but I know he's going to cash in on the deal too. Unfortunately, we have to let that happen in order to keep him as an asset. He's our inside man."

"He's a slimy mother fucker, more like. The sooner we can put The Generals down, the better. Then we can sort Tristan out too."

"He's been given immunity, Becca. Besides, you wouldn't want Young Pippa going without a father, would you?" she said.

"A father who fucks his own daughter? I guess I'll let you answer that one." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "Keep me posted on any more developments. I need to go; I'm going for lunch."

"Who with?" she quizzed.

"Does it matter?"

"Not really, but I know what you're like. If I had to guess, I'd say it's with Stephanie."

"You'd guess correctly. I've just watched a fifty-one-year-old woman perform filthy sex acts on her HR director and it's made me as horny as fuck," I admitted. "When I said I was going for lunch, I'm hoping it's a fish supper."

"You dirty bitch. Think of me when she's eating that sexy pussy of yours," she tittered. "Stay safe."

"You too. I love you."

"I love you more."

We both hung up.

Her phone call had helped to piece a lot of things together. We all suspected that The Generals were involved in this, but we couldn't figure out why. Crippling their own country seemed like a stupid idea, unless you could blame it on someone else and reap the profits from a stock market crash. Shaw and his anti-Brexit protesters would take the fall for the whole thing. He would be branded a terrorist along with the guys Tony was tracking, while The Generals would continue to hide in the shadows controlling the whole thing. It was a good plan if it worked and I had to hand it to them; it was very clever.

The only thing that remained was to figure out what they were going to attack. Once they had military grade weapons and improvised bombs, they would become a major threat and it could well cripple the UK just like Shaw had predicted.

As I stood looking down the stairwell, I wondered how many other people there were just like me and Nat doing the same thing. Only a couple of years ago I would have been just like Janice or Steph going about my everyday business without a care in the world. Although I was back in an office environment, my life was a lot different to theirs. I was living a lie, just like Janice's husband had been, but at least my life had a higher purpose.

I took a deep breath to clear my head and return myself back to reality and then I walked back into the office.

"Is your mother ok?" asked Steph as I got back to my desk.

"Yes, she's fine. She was just checking in with me because I've not spoken to her for a couple of weeks," I lied.

"Great. Shall we go and get some lunch then? I'm feeling pretty hungry," she smiled.

"That sounds like a good idea," I winked.

We both picked up our phones and walked to the lift. As we rode the lift with other office workers, I hoped that Steph had read my signals correctly and that we were going to be having more than just lunch together.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked as we left the office block and walked out into the cold miserable weather.

"It depends what you fancy," she smirked.

"What I fancy isn't on the menu," I laughed. "There's only one thing I'm hungry for."

I wasn't lying either. Having been inches from Janice's wet hole and not being allowed to touch it, had driven me crazy. I needed to eat some pussy as soon as possible to fulfil my craving.

"I know a place we can go," she said, linking arms with me. "Come on, it's all you can eat."

I shot her a quizzical look and wondered if she knew what I'd meant. We were in the middle of the city and I doubted we'd be able to hire a hotel room for the hour. We needed somewhere private and close by if we were going to fuck.

Luckily, Steph knew exactly what I'd meant and she was one step ahead of me.

We quickly walked down the high street and found a department store. Shoppers were scurrying about on their lunch breaks looking for a quick fix of retail therapy to break up their day. We joined them in the clothing department and Steph picked up three pairs of jeans from the rack.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked.

"Just pick anything and we'll go to the fitting rooms. It's as private as we're going to get and I'd love your opinion on these jeans," she winked.

I caught her drift immediately and I had to admire her ingenuity. The changing rooms would be perfect and no one would give two girls a second glance if we went into the same cubicle together. I picked out the nearest item of clothing that I could find which happened to be a dress. I selected a size eight and a size ten and smiled at her.

"Do you think these will look good on me?" I giggled.

"They'll look better on the floor," she laughed. "Come on, follow me. We haven't got long."

We walked to the fitting rooms in the corner of the store. It was pretty quiet with only a couple of young girls going in before us. They were greeted by a young shop assistant who asked how many items they had. She then handed them a plastic tag with a number written on it, signifying how many garments they were trying on. They then wandered through the door and into the fitting area.

"How many?" the overly-enthusiastic girl asked Steph.

"Three pairs of jeans," she replied.

The assistant handed her a tag with the number three on it.

"How many?"

"Two," I replied.

I took my tag and followed Steph into the changing rooms. There were full length mirrors hanging on the walls and a line of cubicles with curtains pulled across on each side of the room.

"Take the one at the far end," whispered Steph.

I nodded and checked behind me. We were alone apart from the two girls who had gone in before us. I could hear them chatting to each other, but they were in separate cubicles. I had a brief feeling of Deja vu as we entered the cubicle together and I pulled the curtain across. It was just like being in the toilets back at work the week before, only this time it was far more public and definitely more risky.

As soon as I turned to face Steph, she pounced on me, planting passionate kisses all over my lips and cheeks.

Kiss-kiss-kiss.

She cupped my cheeks and slipped her tongue into my mouth, forcing me back against the wall.

"This is what it was like on Saturday night with the girl I met," she panted. "She was hot, but nowhere near as hot as you."

"Tell me all about her," I said softly. "I want to hear all the dirty details."

I pushed her coat off of her shoulders to reveal her T-shirt covered boobs. It had been obvious to me all day that she wasn't wearing a bra. Having A-cup tits had its advantages. Her little lumps were barely noticeable through her clothing and I loved the way it made her seem younger. Her large eyes were wide and happy and filled with excitement and mischief.

"She was blonde... short... with big tits..." she continued.

"Was she nice looking?" I asked.

"She was stunning. We'd been flirting all night and I knew we both wanted it."

She stared into my eyes for an instant before licking across my lips with the flat of her tongue. I reciprocated as I stroked my hands up and down her sides. I was deliberately avoiding her ass and tits to build the anticipation.

"Did she smell nice?"

"She was sweaty from dancing, but she smelt of strawberries."

"Was she a good dancer?"

"She moved like a Latino. We danced for hours, bumping and grinding our bodies against one another."