Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty slut."

"You know it."

Kiss-kiss-kiss.

Lick-slurp-lick.

She kissed me as though she was licking a pussy, demonstrating her full range of techniques. She sucked on my lips and tongue, explored inside my mouth and gently nibbled on my bottom lip.

"She played with my tits," she said, prompting me to touch her.

I didn't need telling twice. I dropped one of my hands to her ass, squeezing it hard while my other hand slid over her bee-stings. Her nipples were so hard she could have cut glass with them.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Mmmm... just like that, yes. Pull my T-shirt up. That's how she did it."

We continued to kiss as I rolled her tight-fitting T-shirt up and hooked it above her breasts to keep it in place. Her nipples looked as hard as they felt, partly from the cold and partly from her arousal.

"Did she suck them?"

"Of course. We slipped out of the club and went down an alleyway to get each other off."

"Oh my god. That is so skanky," I murmured.

I loved the fact that this girl would fuck anywhere and at anytime. She wasn't fussy and she obviously liked the risk of being caught.

"We had no where else to go," she sighed, as I licked across her nipples one by one. "A bit like now."

"Just don't cum too loudly when I get you off," I slurped.

As I sucked and licked at her perfect breasts, she pushed my coat off of my shoulders and it fell to the floor. It joined the clothes that we'd brought in with us to try on, which were also scattered all around.

"Can I have this in a bigger size," I heard one of the other girls ask.

It was a reminder that people were only a few feet away and my knickers instantly got wetter at the thought of it. Someone could pull back the curtain at any minute and see me with a mouthful of Stephanie's tits, feeding off of her like a baby.

"I'll go and get it for you," said the assistant.

"Did you fuck her in the alleyway?" I asked.

"No, it was fucking freezing. We just slipped our hands into each other's panties and got each other off that way."

I kept sucking her raspberry-like bullets as my hands dropped down and undid her jeans. With a quick tug, I got her button-fly undone as she unbuttoned my shirt and unclipped my bra with a snap of her fingers. Her hands immediately cupped my fleshy orbs and began to massage them as she kissed the back of my neck.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I panted. "Squeeze them harder. I'm going to play with your cunt."

"It's wet for you. It's been wet all day. I've been looking forward to this."

"Me too."

I heard the shop assistant return and hand the girl a new item of clothing.

"Try this one," she said. "It should fit."

Steph's jeans were tight, but I managed to squeeze my hand into her underwear and I was immediately rewarded. Her meaty lips were hot and slick, like baby oil and she let out a small gasp.

"Oooh... Becca. Yes... finger me."

"Shhhhhh," I shushed her, coming up for air and kissing her to keep her quiet.

I felt her hands leave my boobs and she pulled me closer by my waistband. Our breasts rubbed against each other's as she rolled my skirt up over my hips. We were both in a state of undress, but we could quickly pull our clothes back on if we needed too.

My fingers parted her pussy lips and I managed to slide one inside her. Her jeans weren't making it easy, but I felt her juices start to flow out of her as I broke the seal.

"Pull them down... just rip them off me," she begged. "No one's going to come in."

I momentarily removed my finger from her dripping hole and pushed her jeans and knickers down her thighs. Once they got to her knees, she wiggled them down her legs and I got my first whiff of her sexy scent. Her vulva glistened under the bright shop lights as I slid two fingers back inside her with a wet squelch. At the same time, I rubbed her slippery bean with my thumb and forced my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmmpfff... yes... mmmmpf... right there," she whispered.

"Do me too," I pleaded. "Rub my clit."

Her hands tugged my sodden panties down a little so she could gain access. Her fingers slid into my gusset and she was soon working my clit in neat little circles. Her pressure was perfect as we made out like a couple of teenagers at the back row of a cinema.

Our tongues swirled around and our breast mashed together in a steady rhythm. We were both practically riding the other's fingers and our hips gyrated back and forth in time with one another.

"God, your knickers are so wet. What have you been up to?" she gasped.

"I'll tell you later, keep going."

"Is everything ok in there?" I heard the shop assistant ask.

It took a few seconds for us to realise she was talking to us. Her voice was loud and she must have been just the other side of the curtain.

"We're fine," said Steph. "Thank you."

"If you need a different size, just let me know," she replied.

"Will do."

I heard her move away and we got straight back to it. The shop girl could have opened the curtain and caught an eyeful of two lesbians with their hands in each other's underwear. It had been a close call and it made me even hornier.

"Do you think she knows?" I asked.

"She can join in if she likes," laughed Steph. "She's cute."

"You dirty whore. Get your face down there and eat me out," I pushed her head down and parted my legs.

"Yes, boss," she smiled up at me.

I bent my knees and slid my back down the wall to give her better access. She skilfully pulled my knickers down and took a minute to admire my soaking wet cunt.

"Wow, what did you say you'd been up to? That is one wet hole," she gasped.

"Shut up and get me off. I'm so close."

I felt her hands on my thighs as she steadied herself. That was followed by her warm mouth sucking on my meaty folds as she used her thumb to stimulate my clit. It felt wonderful and it was obvious that she was used to making the best of any sexual encounter.

"Mmmmppfffff," she slurped.

"Oh god, Steph. This is so risky."

"It's obviously making you excited looking at the state of your cunt," she smiled. "I'm going to make you cum in my face."

She pulled at my pubic mound to stretch it upwards and expose my clit. It was throbbing by now and she licked me from my pussy hole to my clit and back again.

Up-down. Lick slurp.

"Oh fuck... don't stop... make me cum," I murmured.

I caressed my tits and arched my back as I ground my pussy into her face.

The tickle in my belly grew exponentially with every passing second and I knew I was going to cum hard. The risk of being caught in a public place and the wild lashing of Steph's tongue, made it almost unbearable.

"I'm going to cum... fuck it... eat it... lick it."

She sucked and slurped and licked and rubbed until I finally let it go like a bursting bubble inside me.

"Mmmmmm... mmmmmmmmm... oh fuck..." I whispered, feeling my knees buckle and my cunt explode all over Steph's face.

She let out a little squeak as my juices filled her mouth and she swallowed them down. I continued to ride her face until I couldn't take anymore. I was either going to have to stop or scream the place down.

I opted for the first choice and pushed her away from me, panting and breathing hard.

"Stop, stop, stop," I begged. "Bend over, I need to do you."

"Too fucking right, you do," she said wiping my cunt cream from her chin. "Rub my pussy and lick my ass."

Steph got up and placed her hands on the cubicle wall as she bent over, sticking her ass out for me to enjoy. I quickly dropped down behind her and stuffed my face between her shapely ass cheeks.

"Fuck," she squeaked.

"Sshhhh," I tried to keep her quiet but she didn't seem to care.

She sat back onto my face as my tongue punched into her anus. My tastebuds were hit with her tangy flavour and she let out another long sigh of satisfaction.

"Aaaawwwwww."

As I tongue-fucked her asshole, I reached up and played with her clit. It was rock hard and protruding out from its hood like a small snake. I scooped up the juices which were leaking from her hole and smeared them all over her clit.

She started to push back and forth rhythmically as though she was being fucked from behind. I took the hint and made my tongue thin and rigid so it would slip in and out of her dirty butt hole. Her pussy needed more attention too so I stuffed my thumb inside her as I continued to stimulate her love button.

Her response was instant.

"FUCK!" she squeaked loudly. "YES."

"Sshhhhhh."

"Is everything ok in there?" asked the shop assistant.

"Yes... we're fine... oh god Becca," panted Steph as her orgasm approached.

"Are you sure?"

Steph pushed back hard to take my tongue and thumb deeper into her holes. She was past caring and I knew she was also doing it to prevent me from answering the shop assistant.

"Right there... don't stop," she said.

I realised now that she wanted to get caught and that this may have been her whole plan all along. She was an exhibitionist. She not only liked the risk of being caught, she actually liked being caught. I thought back to our other encounters and compared them to this one.

We had first had sex at Janice's house almost a week ago. Janice had passed out from too much drink, but she could have woken up and caught us at it. Our second session had been in the toilets at work where Grace had heard us playing with each other and told the rest of the office.

Lastly, Steph had told me that she fucked a girl in an alleyway at the weekend. She was one freaky bitch and all of her sexual encounters had one thing in common.

They all involved risk.

It was what made it so erotic for her. She'd brought me to the fitting rooms so we could take the risk further and now she didn't care if we got caught or not.

"Something's going on in there. I'm coming in," said the shop assistant, sounding annoyed.

I tried to move away, but Steph pushed back hard and trapped my head between her ass crack and the cubicle wall. I couldn't speak or escape so I just carried on licking her anus, thumbing her cunt and rubbing her clit.

As the curtain swished back, I saw the shop assistant standing there open mouthed. To say she was shocked was an understatement.

"Oh my gosh," she said, pretending to avert her gaze. "What are you doing?"

"Cumming," panted Steph in defiance. "What does it look like? Oh fuck, Becca... don't stop... eat me... make me fucking cum."

She made no effort to stop and I felt the warm nectar flow from her pussy as she started to cum. Her asshole and cunt twitched as she went into spasm.

"Holy shit," gasped the girl. "That's disgusting. You can't do that in here."

The two other girls in the fitting room also arrived behind her to see what was going on. They both stopped in their tracks and smirked as Steph continued to ride my face.

I tried to imagine the scene in front of them. Two semi-naked lesbians in the throes of passion. Steph with her jeans and knickers around her ankles and her tiny tits hanging free, bending over while her equally naked friend sucked on her undercarriage like a monkey eating some fruit. I was even rubbing my clit as I squatted behind her to try and get myself off again.

"Fuck... yes... oh yes... eat my ass... fuck my pussy... FUUUUUCCCKKKK," Steph was really putting on a show for them now.

"I'm going to get security," snapped the girl who left in a huff of annoyance.

The other two girls stayed and watched Steph cum over and over as I lapped up everything that she gave me.

"Fuck... you eat my cunt like a pro... you're such a little slut," panted Steph as her orgasm started to subside.

She finally moved away and gave the two girls a wicked grin as I took in some well needed oxygen. She'd almost suffocated me with her ass.

"Are you girls enjoying the view?" she asked, breathing hard. "If you ask my girlfriend nicely, she might lick your pussies too."

The two girls realised how inappropriate it was to stand there staring at two girls having sex and they turned on their heels. They practically ran out of the changing rooms giggling like kids in disbelief at what they'd just witnessed.

"You are fucking outrageous," I laughed. "What the fuck's gotten into you?"

"Your tongue and fingers," she giggled leaning down and kissing me. "Mmmmmm, you taste of ass."

The grin on her face made her look a little unhinged but it suited her. She was like a drug addict who had just had her daily fix and it was written all over her face.

"Come on," she said. "We need to make a run for it before that girl comes back with security."

She pulled her wet knickers back up with a shudder, quickly followed by her jeans. I pulled mine back up, shimmied my skirt back down and turned around so she could do my bra back up. I could have done it myself but time was of the essence and it seemed only right that she should do it back up as it was her who'd unfastened it.

She pulled her T-shirt back into place and I quickly fastened my shirt buttons. I then shook my hair and checked my face in the mirror. I looked flushed and my makeup was starting to run, but now wasn't the time to start tarting myself up. We shrugged our coats back on and had a last check around to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything.

"Let's get out of here," she tittered.

I looked around the floor at the clothes that we'd taken in with us as a decoy. We hadn't even taken them off of the hangers, let alone tried them on. I felt a little guilty at leaving them in a mess but I didn't fancy explaining to the police what we'd been up to. We could be arrested for indecent exposure, sex in a public place and lewd behaviour to name but a few.

Steph took a peek around the cubicle and gave me the all clear. We hurried out of the fitting rooms and back into the main shopping area.

"Shit, they're coming for us," said Steph, glancing over towards the checkouts.

I looked over to see two burley men dressed in black, heading towards us. They were somewhere between a hurried walk and a run with the shop assistant behind them pointing and shouting.

"That's them. They were doing rude things to each other," she shouted.

The two security guards broke into a run and shouted after us.

"Stop right there. We need to talk to you," one of them shouted.

"Fuck this. Run for it," I said.

The guards were between us and the main door, but Steph seemed to know where she was going.

"Follow me, there's another exit which leads to the shopping centre," she said, breaking into a run and going deeper into the shop.

"GET BACK HERE," shouted the guard.

There was no way that was going to happen. I felt like a shoplifter on the run as we dashed through the shop trying to avoid bumping into the onlookers.

Steph was laughing the whole time as though she was loving the thrill of being chased. A shopper stepped in front of her as we neared the exit, trying to stop us from escaping, but Steph dodged left and we ran down a row of clothing racks.

"Shit, where now?" I asked.

"I don't know, but isn't this exciting?" she beamed.

"It won't be if we get caught," I pointed out. "We're going to get cornered here."

"Like fuck, we are."

We kept running as I heard footsteps and shouts coming up behind us. We darted left at the end of the rack and then left again so we finished up running back the way we'd come.

One of the guards was chasing us, but the other one was on his radio in the centre of the store.

"Keep right and run for the main door," I said. "Get back outside."

Shocked onlookers gave us a wide birth as we dashed past them and finally made it out onto the street. Just as we thought we were safe; the two security guards came bounding after us. I didn't know what the shop assistant had told them, but anyone would have thought we were Britain's most wanted from the way they were carrying on.

Steph started to run again, but I was grabbed from behind by the hood of my jacket by one of the guards. As I was dragged backwards, my instincts and training kicked in without me even thinking about it. The guard pulled me towards him so I dropped underneath his arm and wrapped mine around his. His hand was now tangled and trapped in my coat as I continued to lurch towards him. The only target area I could see in that split second was his solar-plexus. The solar-plexus is a vital point on the body, located in the centre of the chest just under the sternum. If it is hit correctly, it causes the diaphragm to go into spasm which literally knocks the wind out of the opponent making it difficult for them to breathe.

Without thinking, I hit the guy with pinpoint accuracy with a palm-strike. I wasn't trying to kill him, but my strike was powerful enough to knock the wind out of him and make him drop to his knees with his arm still tangled in my coat. I released it and he dropped to the floor gasping for breath.

Steph turned to see my violent act with a shocked look on her face.

The other guard saw what had happened to his colleague and grabbed my right wrist with his right hand. He was a big guy and looked like he'd been employed to be intimidating rather than a real threat. However, if I wasn't quick about getting him off of me, it would turn into a battle of strength and I would lose.

When someone grabs hold of you, it's a two-step process. First, they touch, then they tighten their grip. The split second between the two actions is where I made my move. As his hand wrapped around my wrist, I twisted out of it and reversed the grip. I was now holding his wrist. I continued my motion using my momentum to rotate his arm upwards at the same time as twisting it against itself. I now had him bent forwards in an arm lock with one hand gripping his wrist and the other on his shoulder to give me leverage.

I had many options from here, but I just needed to do enough damage to slow him down rather than break anything. I kicked down with my foot onto the back of his knee and kept thrusting it downwards until his knee hit the floor.

He screamed in pain as I pushed down hard to grind his kneecap into the hard concrete. I then pushed him forwards on top of his workmate and made a run for it. There would be no lasting damage, but he'd have a job running after me. The other guard was still gasping for breath as I ran towards Steph.

"Fucking run," I shouted at her.

She followed along behind me as I turned left onto a side street. Running away from danger isn't about making distance; it's about making turns. People can't follow you if they can't see you.

We kept running and turned left again and then right, before finally slowing down and walking.

"We should be ok now," I said.

"Holy fucking shit, Becca. What did you do to those guys?" she asked, trying to catch her breath.

"We had to get away," I replied. "I had no choice."

"I know, but... fuck me, that was awesome."

"Years of training and a misspent youth," I laughed. "They'll be fine."

"A misspent youth? What were you, a fucking assassin?" she gasped.

"I wish. Come on, keep walking and act normal, they may have called the police."

"We should get some food and hide until it calms down a bit," she said. "All this excitement has made me hungry."

"Which part? Me eating your ass in the changing rooms or being chased by security?" I tittered.

"Both," she looked at her watch. "We've still got half an hour; I know a place around the corner."

"Ok, Let's go, but keep this between us," I replied.

"Of course. I'm hardly going to go back to the office and tell everyone what we've been doing, am I?"

We walked arm in arm as our breathing returned to normal. About a hundred yards on, Steph directed us to a sandwich bar and we went inside. We were rewarded with a blast of heat and the smell of food as we took a table near the window.

After a quick look at the menu, we ordered some food and drinks and took our coats off to get comfortable.