Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it warm for me babe, I'll finish you off after the race," he said.

"I'll be waiting," she giggled.

She gave his cock a final lick and he put it back in his jeans and zipped up. She climbed out of the car with her boobs jigging all over the place and adjusted her skirt back into position. I was right about her having no knickers on, I caught a glimpse of her bush as she got out of the car. She wasn't a natural blond that was for sure. Her boob tube was pulled back up and she gave us a cheeky smile before she walked off to join a group of girls.

"This place is more fun than I thought," I laughed at T-Bone. "Racing and fucking are my two favourite things."

"Then you're in the right place," laughed the guy who'd just cum in his girlfriend's mouth. "What car are you driving?"

"We're not in a car, we ride bikes," said Nat.

"Like push-bikes?" he mocked.

"No, like a Ducati Panigale," I replied.

"Well, you won't be riding them tonight ladies. It's cars only I'm afraid."

"Says who?"

"The race is already set-up; this isn't a pottery class where you can just turn up and join in."

"He's right," added T-Bone. "The races get set-up weeks in advance usually."

"Maybe we'll have to ride something else then," giggled Natalie.

Before anyone could answer her, we heard a louder-than-life car driving towards the car park, following the same route we had taken.

A bright green Nissan 370Z.

Our target.

Behind the Nissan was a van of the same colour, driving a few metres behind it. The Nissan hit the throttle and spun its wheels as it came around the corner sideways. The driver flicked the steering wheel the other way and drifted into the parking lot in a blaze of smoke, before coming to a stop perfectly within the lines of a parking space.

The crowd rushed towards the car, whooping and cheering as the van pulled up alongside it and the tailgate opened automatically.

These guys seemed to be the main attraction around here and T-Bone rolled his eyes as if to say 'not this fucking dickhead again'.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"That's Sinner," he said. "He's the top driver around here, he's racing my man Zane over here."

He nodded at the guy whose balls were a lot lighter than they were five minutes ago.

"And that's his crew?" I asked pointing at the van.

"No, that's his twin brother Ice."

"Sinner and Ice? You lot have weird names," said Nat.

"He's called Sinner because of how he drives. Everything he does is a sin and his brothers called Ice because it stands for 'In Car Entertainment'. That van he's driving pumps out around thirty-thousand watts from its stereo system and can blow out windows if he turns it up to maximum," said T-Bone admiringly.

"Fuck!"

"Let's go and see what the stakes are for tonight," said Zane.

We followed T-Bone, Zane and his crew down to the end of the line of cars, next to where we'd parked our bikes. The Nissan 370Z looked immaculate with its super fluorescent green paint job and black alloy wheels. It had a huge wing on the back to aid with downforce and would have looked more at home on a racetrack than it did in the city.

As we got closer the van started to pump out its tunes which drowned out any other music that was already playing. With each base note I felt the ground vibrate and I wondered how anyone could stand so close to it without becoming instantly deaf.

Some of the skanky girls stated dancing around almost coming out of their flimsy, braless tops and the young guys crowded in to get a glimpse of their favourite driver.

The driver's door on both vehicles opened in unison and two young guys stepped out. The Nissan driver stepped up and the van driver stepped down due to the differing height of the vehicles.

Neither of them was what I was expecting at all.

They were dressed in tweed jackets and beige chinos and looked more like country gentlemen than street racers. They were identical twins, that was for sure. Both of them were just under six feet tall and had fair hair, styled into a quiff. They were slender without being skinny and good looking without being rugged. If their appearance didn't make them stick out like a sore thumb, then their voices certainly did.

"Well hello one and all," said Sinner in the poshest British accent I'd ever heard.

I thought Prince William had arrived when I heard him speak. He sounded like a public-school boy, which is exactly what he was.

"Are we going to get this show on the road?" his brother added in an equally posh voice.

The crowd whooped and bounced in time with the van's music.

Boom. Boom.

Whoop. Whoop.

Boom. Boom.

Whoop. Whoop.

As we got closer the music receded so they could discuss the nights race. Ice operated the music from a remote control in his hand, similar to a television remote and the wall of speakers in the back of the van folded down into the floor and a television screen folded down from the roof. It was like being in an electronics shop selling audio visual equipment.

"Sinner, nice of you to show up," said T-Bone, sounding pissed off.

"T-Dog, how the devil are you?" said Sinner.

"It's T-Bone mother fucker, not T-Dog," he replied.

"Is it?" asked Sinner looking confused. "Oh... are you sure? I could have sworn it was T-Dog."

"No, its T-Bone... it was T-Bone last time we met and it's still T-Bone."

"Oh... ok... awfully sorry old chum," said Sinner still looking confused.

I don't think he'd got his name wrong on purpose, he didn't seem the sort of man to deliberately piss someone off, but there was no telling. He certainly had presence and charisma and the crowd seemed to love him.

Sinner looked straight past T-Bone and his crew and caught my eye as I arrived. He pushed passed them all and held out his hand with a look of wonderment on his face.

"Enchanté," he swooned like an old perverted aristocrat.

He took my hand as I smiled bashfully at him and he kissed the back of it.

"Who is this fine young filly?" he asked.

Before anyone could answer he caught sight of Natalie and repeated the process.

"Mon Dieu, two young fillies frequenting the same paddock, I must have died and gone to heaven."

"This is Becca and Nat," said T-Bone. "They're new here."

"Are you part of his 'crew'?" asked Sinner making air quotes.

"No, we're here on our own," I said.

He held my gaze for longer than he should have.

"Positively delightful," he said giving a small bow and returning to the crowd.

We'd got his attention and for now that's all we needed to do.

"What are the stakes tonight?" asked T-Bone now that Sinners attention seemed to be back on the race.

"Ten large," said Ice, sounding completely out of place using street slang.

"Ten? No fucking way man, we haven't got that sort of money. You cleaned us out last time," said Zane. "We agreed five large."

"There was no such agreement," said Sinner. "Besides, if you are so certain that you can beat me, you'll win my ten thousand anyway."

"Fuck you! We agreed five," said T-Bone getting agitated.

"Are you telling me you don't have a measly ten thousand lying around? Its just pocket change," mocked Sinner.

"It might be to you, spending daddy's money, but we've not got that much and you know it."

I could see this might break out into a fight any minute with how agitated T-Bone and his crew were.

"Well, I'm afraid it looks like you'll forfeit the race then," scoffed Ice.

"How about we beat the shit out of you posh twats and take your fucking money?" said T-Bone pushing Sinner in the chest. "This is my territory not the fucking Ascot races."

It was time to take my opportunity to get in with Sinner and Ice.

"Guys, guys, calm down I have a better idea," I said, stepping forward and patting the air in a calming motion.

"And what might that be?" cried Zane.

"Change the stakes to something other than money?"

"Ooooh that does sound interesting," said Sinner. "How about we race for each other's cars? The loser will have to walk home."

"Fuck you man! I'm not racing for car ownership," said Zane. "I need my car."

"Are you scared you'll lose," said Ice, deliberately trying to wind him up.

Zane lurched forwards but was held back by one of his crew.

"Whoah, whoah," I said, getting in between them. "I'm not talking about racing for each other's cars."

"What's the prize then?" asked T-Bone.

"Yes, young Rebecca, what is the prize?" asked Sinner.

"Well, firstly my names not Rebecca, it's just Becca" I snapped. "And secondly why don't we have it so that the winning crew gets to fuck me and Nat?"

The whole car park fell silent in shock.

"Are you serious?" asked T-Bone, aghast.

"Of course, we'll show you how serious we are," I said like it was nothing.

I nudged Natalie and started to seductively unzip my leather jacket with a slutty look on my face. Natalie followed my lead and we slid the zippers down until they became unfastened. We shrugged the garment off our shoulders and did a small twirl before dropping it to the floor.

The crowd became transfixed as two biker chicks started to undress. We were standing in the centre of a circle with T-Bones's crew to our left and Sinner and Ice to the right. I moved over to Natalie and kissed her softly on the lips, cupping her cheeks. She responded by reaching her hands round my back and unclipping my bra.

I pulled away and my bra dropped down my arms and joined my jacket. The night's chill clawed at my naked breasts and made my nipples erect.

"Fucking hell," sighed T-Bone.

I moved behind Natalie and kissed behind her ear looking directly into Sinners eyes. I unclipped her bra and she let it fall off her shoulders as I cupped her pert tits.

"The winning crew gets both of us and you can fuck us in any hole you wish," said Natalie in a breathy voice.

She turned and kissed me over her shoulder as I released her breasts and slid my hand down to her waist band. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I sucked her in.

"Are these bitches for real?" said a guy in the crowd.

"Of course, we are. We're pretty new in town and although fucking each other on a nightly basis is nice, we'd like some cock," I said.

"Zane! You're not going to fuck these skanky hoes, you're mine," spat Jinx putting her arm around him as a sign of ownership.

"I said... the winning crew gets to fuck us, not just the driver," I replied.

"So, let me get this straight... if Zane wins, you'll let all ten of us fuck you and if Sinner wins, him and Ice get to fuck you?" said T-Bone.

"Yep!" giggled Nat.

"We came here to either race or fuck and you won't let us race, so..." I let them fill in the blanks.

Sinner looked me up and down and then did the same to Nat. It was obvious he liked the idea and now he had a new incentive to win.

"My, my, you are a saucy little thing, aren't you?" he said, over emphasising the word saucy.

"Is it a deal?" asked Nat.

"Yes. I rather think it is."

"We're in," said T-Bone. "Let's do this."

The crowd cheered knowing they were not only going to see a high-speed race through the streets of the industrial estate but also, they would get to watch me and Nat get pounded. They dispersed to get a better view of the finish line while the drivers got to their cars and started their engines.

Sinners green Nissan spat flames out of its exhaust as he revved it high and drifted to the start line. Zane's blue BMW had a blue neon glow underneath it as he joined him.

The mob of young boy racers and sluts looked excited but some of them seemed to be gathering around the back of Ice's van rather than going to the street.

Nat and I picked up our jackets and bras and carried them over to the rear of the van to see what was happening. We remained topless which seemed to surprise them.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" asked one guy.

"There doesn't seem much point. We'll be taking cocks from all angles shortly, plus we work in a titty bar so we're used to it," laughed Nat.

Ice raised his eyebrows as he heard her telling the guy where she worked.

"You work at a titty bar?" the guy quizzed. "Which one?"

"The Voodoo bar," I said, making sure Ice heard me.

He was taking a small grey case from the back of the van. He opened it up to reveal a small white quad-copter drone. It was about the size of a shoe box and had a camera hanging underneath it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a camera drone. They race a five-mile course, so we usually don't get to see most of the race. I decided to use a drone to track them from the air and link it up to my TV screen in the van. It's awfully good footage even if I say so myself," he boasted.

No wonder people were gathering around his van. They wanted to watch the race, as though it was being broadcast on national television.

The two cars were now on the start line as Ice launched his drone. The footage was truly astounding and he certainly knew how to fly it. I watched the screen and saw the drone looking down on the two cars. They were waiting patiently behind a white line which had been spray-painted onto the tarmac.

"We need someone to start the race," shouted T-Bone from the road. "Why don't one of you two do it seeming as you're the prize?"

"I'll do it," cried Natalie, jumping up and down excitably.

She grabbed our matching pink lace bra's and bounded to the start line. I could only see the back of her but by the look on some of the guys faces I knew her tits would be bouncing wildly as she ran over to them. She was such a little tease.

She slowed down as she got to the cars and stood in between them. She was about ten meters in front of them and turned to face the start line.

"When I drop the bras, you go. Understand?" she asked.

She seemed to be a natural at this sort of thing and revelled in the spotlight.

Both drivers revved the engines to say they understood.

"Three."

"Two," she raised her arms with a pink sexy garment in each hand.

"One," she dropped them and wiggled her breasts from side to side for good measure.

The two cars screeched their tyres and took off at an impossible speed, before disappearing around the first corner sideways. Nat came jogging over to me with a few of the others as Ice followed the cars with his drone. I watched the screen as the tiny flying camera tried to keep up, but it soon fell behind.

"You're losing them," said a pissed off on-looker.

Ice adjusted the controls and the drone rose higher into the sky to get a wider angle and it soon picked up the vehicles travelling at high speed behind a long derelict building. They were heading away from the drone, but after a couple of turns they headed towards it and the footage got better.

Sinner was in the lead but only just and I gently nudged Natalie who turned and winked at me. If the intel we had on this guy was correct we'd be his new best friends pretty soon. Lexa's team had been tracking them for a few weeks which is why we'd opted to become street racers. Sinner and Ice were merely a way into the group that we were trying to infiltrate, but that was as much information as we'd been given. This assignment was being played close to the chest and we were only given the information we needed at the time. The bigger picture was still a mystery to us.

What we did know, was that Sinner and Ice were indeed twin brothers from a very wealthy family and were both studying politics at a prestigious boarding school in the area. The fees were astronomical and only the rich and famous seemed to be able to afford it.

They spent a few nights a week on the street racing scene, probably as some sort of rebellion against their rich parents. A little excitement of doing something illegal and dangerous was a good way to relieve the stress of wanting to do well at school for the good of their parents. I guessed they would be pretty overbearing, but the information on them hadn't been passed down the chain of command. We knew very little about this assignment and had just been told to get friendly with the twins, which we had no problem doing, especially if it involved being nailed in a public carpark.

The crowd seemed to be split between the two allegiances. Some were cheering for Sinner and some were rooting for Zane. Although Sinner was still in front at the half-way point there was still nothing between them. The speeds they were traveling at must have been in excess of one hundred miles an hour on the long straights and they only appeared to slow minimally before throwing the back end of the car outwards and drifting around the corners. Both young men were very skilled drivers and it was still anyone's race.

"It looks like my brother's going to beat you again, old friend," laughed Ice.

"We'll see about that posh boy. Its not over yet," said T-Bone.

Despite standing topless in a car park on the outskirts to a major city, no one seemed that interested in looking at us. Everyone was too into the race. I on the other hand kept looking over at Nat's perky breasts and couldn't wait to get my hands on them. My knickers were sweaty and sticking to my pussy they were so wet and I knew Nat's would be the same. I had that yearning for cock which had become so common to me it was like being hungry for food when you've not eaten all day.

I had been pretty sex starved recently and I'd lied about fucking Natalie. We were sharing an apartment but as of yet we hadn't had sex with each other. We'd only been here a for few days and she seemed more interested in selling her dirty knickers online and talking to strangers in chat rooms to drum up more business. I'd heard her masturbating at night and she'd probably heard me. There was some sexual tension between us and I knew it was just a matter of time before we slept together.

I had been truthful about our job. Lexa had pulled in some favours and we were working a few days a week at the local topless bar as waitresses. It was all part of our cover story. The fact that Ice had heard about it, meant we had a plan B, if this didn't work.

The last mile of the race was still neck and neck as they rounded the last corner and came back into view from the car park. The crowd surged towards the finish line to get a good view and we followed along behind. I was wondering whether I was going to be gang fucked or just shared between the twins and my snatch was swelling by the second.

Zane was three car lengths behind Sinner and it looked like he was about to lose, when suddenly it all changed. The blue BMW suddenly surged forwards as though it had been rear ended by another car. The crowd couldn't believe it as it zoomed passed Sinner's Nissan and crossed the finish line first.

"Nitrous Oxide mother fucker," shouted T-Bone, snapping his fingers at Ice. "I told you this wasn't over."

Ice just looked shocked and landed his drone next to the van.

Nitrous Oxide was used by some of the street racers to give the car an extra boost of power. The driver would flick a switch on the steering wheel and the gas would be injected into the engine giving more usable oxygen. That extra oxygen then allowed more fuel to be used, which gave the engine a huge surge of power. Zane must have fitted it to his BMW without Sinner suspecting a thing.

The guys supporting Zane and T-Bones crew went wild, but Sinner's mob seemed cheated somehow.

Both cars came back into the parking lot and parked up next to Ice's van.

"Boom mother fucker," shouted Zane as he got out of his car. "Did you guys fucking see that?"

Sinner got out of his Nissan and congratulated him like a true gentleman. He held out his hand despite Zane's showboating.

"Well done, old boy. That was a close one," he said.

"I fucking wasted you man," mocked Zane.

The phrase 'be humble in victory and gracious in defeat' seemed to be lost on Zane.