Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you suggest we do about them?" I shrugged.

"Stay away from them."

"No shit. We're here to get noticed so we can hardly keep a low profile. They know where we hang out and are bound to try and pick us up at the next race meeting. How are we supposed to get in with the twins with those fuckers hanging around?"

"Find another way to talk to the targets," she said, like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Like what?"

I looked over at Nat for moral support but she was asleep. Her head lolled to the side and her hair was in her face. She wasn't snoring but she was breathing heavy. She was out for the count.

"Sleep on it Becca. I'm sure you'll come up with a new plan."

She was right. She was always right. A good night's sleep would clear my head and I couldn't think straight when I was this tired.

"I guess you're right," I sighed, stretching and letting out a big yawn. "Can you tell me anymore about the twins and what this mission is about? Any extra information might help."

"All the information on them is in the files I gave you. I can't tell you anymore at this time."

"Why not?"

"I had to use the cliché but it's on a strictly need to know basis for your own safety. It's a sensitive matter," she shrugged.

"But keeping us in the dark isn't helping," I said.

"You'll be given more information once you get to know them more intimately," she laughed.

"Well at least that's a perk of the job," I giggled. "They look handsome and fit and I've never fucked a posh boy before."

"Enjoy yourselves and tell sleeping beauty to get herself to bed," she nodded at Nat sleeping next to me.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more."

She signed off and the phone screen went blank.

Nat looked so peaceful sleeping on the sofa that I didn't want to wake her up. Instead I went into her room and pulled the duvet off her bed and draped it over her to keep her warm.

I was disappointed that she'd dozed off. I'd been looking forward to having some fun with her in bed. I knew she had a pussy full of cum and mine was the same, but it looked like a sexy supper wasn't going to happen.

I went to my room and slipped my clothes off but left my soaking wet underwear on. I loved feeling wet and slutty when I went to bed and tonight there was an exceptionally slippery situation going on in my underwear. I closed my eyes and hoped things would be clearer in the morning.