Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jolly good show," replied Sinner.

Jinx arrived by her boyfriend's side and she was all over him like a rash, making sure everyone knew he was her man. She didn't want him enjoying the prize.

"Better luck next time boys," said T-Bone. "Now I think we should go and enjoy our win with these two little lovelies."

He put his arm around me and Nat and guided us back towards where his crew had parked. It was beginning to get dark and the light was fading fast.

"How do you want to do this, girls?" he asked," dropping his arms lower and giving our asses a squeeze.

"However, you want," replied Nat. "I guess we'll strip off and bend over the bonnet of the winner's car," she suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea," he replied.

Zane was rumbling along behind us in the blue BMW and he eventually parked at the far end of the car park away from most of the crowd. Some had followed to see if we'd actually go through with it and Sinner and Ice were also watching from a distance.

I felt my pussy tingle and my clit throb in anticipation of taking on ten cocks between us. I loved the feeling of being used and abused by strangers, not even knowing their names. So long as their cocks were big and fat and they fucked us hard, neither of us cared.

Our plan to get in with Sinner and Ice had failed but at least they now knew who we were. We'd have to come up with another plan of action, but for now I just wanted cum.

I hung my leather jacket on the wing mirror of the car and proceeded to undo my biker boots. Natalie followed suit and I watched her peel her skin tight leather trousers down her delicate thighs and put them on the floor next to her boots. As she stood there in her little pink lace knickers, I got my first glimpse of how wet she'd got. The material was stained darker at front and I knew mine would look the same.

"Holy shit these girls are actually going to let them fuck them," said an on-looker.

We finished undressing but left our panties on to add to the sexy look. Zane's girlfriend straddled him on the driver's seat and I watched her reach down and pull her underwear to the side. I saw his rock-hard cock for a split second just before her pussy swallowed it up. Zane beamed at me over her shoulder and winked at me as she started to ride him. He seemed to be enjoying his reward.

"Who's first?" I asked looking at the group of ten young men in front of us.

No one spoke. They just stood there open mouthed not really believing this could be real. Natalie decided to take charge and dropped down on her haunches and unzipped the guy nearest to her. He flinched and appeared to be shy. Maybe he wasn't used to being sucked off in front of a crowd but that was all about to change.

She slipped his hard dick out of his fly and popped it into her mouth like a hungry bird eating a worm.

I shrugged and followed her lead deciding to take T-Bone first as he seemed to be in charge. I walked over to him, unzipped his jeans while maintaining eye contact with him, and pulled his semi-hard cock out. I hadn't been with many black men and it seemed to be true what they said about them. His cock was fat and meaty and already growing in size as I pulled him along by it and sat on the bonnet of Zane's car.

I felt the warmth of the engine beneath me as I pulled one leg up to spread my legs for him.

"Eat me," I ordered. "Taste my sweet little cunt before you fuck it."

"Jesus Christ, are you being serious?" he exclaimed.

"Deadly. Let's see if you're as good at eating pussy as Zane is at driving. Get down there."

As a further encouragement I pulled my knickers to the side as Natalie slurped away at the stranger's cock in front of her.

T-bone got on his knees and slipped a finger inside my wet hole.

"Fuck! You're soaking wet already. Are you sure you want me to lick it?" he asked.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my sodden crotch. His lips and mouth engulfed my swollen vulva and he started to eat my cunt like a ripe melon. I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Oooh fuck yeah... that's it... see how a real woman's pussy tastes," I moaned.

He slurped away for a few moments before I couldn't take anymore. I needed fresh meat inside me, someone who had never fucked me before.

"Let me see how hard it's made you tasting my fuck hole," I ordered.

He got to his feet and gripped his cock at the base. He was at least nine inches long, thick and uncut. He was going to fill my willing hole nicely with that beast of a cock.

"Fuck me with your big black cock," I said holding my knickers to the side.

He edged forward and slid inside me in one slippery movement, making me close my eyes and let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure.

"Fucking hell you're tight," he groaned.

"And you're big," I said looking over to see what Nat was up to.

She was just getting up and walking over to me with her guy following behind obediently. She bent over the bonnet and slid her knickers down before handing them to me with a wicked smile on her face.

"I think I may have wet my panties Becca," she giggled in a childish manner.

Before I could answer she lurched forwards as she was penetrated from behind. Her face was a picture and she looked so cute and content.

"Is he in your front hole or the rear?" I asked.

"Front and... oh my god that feels so good," she rolled her eyes back in her head.

I put my hand on her chin and kissed her softly to put on a bit of a show for the winning crew. Her lips were moist and soft and she felt small and vulnerable to my touch.

I pulled away and bought her pink thong to my nose as I sniffed in her heady scent. Her gusset was slimy and creamy and I felt that tickle in my belly for being so dirty in front of all of these strangers. I dropped her panties on the bonnet and reached between my legs to stimulate my throbbing clit.

"Fucking hell these two biker chicks are incredible," said one of the crowd.

I glanced over and saw Sinner and Ice discussing the nights proceedings with a few nods in our direction before they both got into their vehicles and left in a cloud of smoke and noise. Our way in had been lost for now but there was nothing we could do except carry on with our promise.

T-Bone upped his pace and pawed at my tits not really knowing what he was doing. His cock felt nice inside me and stretched me in all the right ways and I knew if he carried on pounding me, I'd cum pretty soon.

Unfortunately, he wasn't the stud I thought he was and he started to show the telltale signs of his impending climax.

"Keep fucking me with that big black cock," I panted, willing my orgasm to arrive before his.

"Oh god Becca, you are so dirty," he groaned.

I felt his pace slow and he positioned himself ready to pull out. Some guys get nervous about cumming in a slut's pussy and it looked like T-Bone was concerned. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him deeper making it impossible for him to pull out. I wanted to feel his hot seed invading my body whether he wanted to or not.

"No, no," he cried, sounding worried. "I don't want to get you pregnant."

"You won't, I'm on birth control. You can do it inside me, I love the way it feels."

Before he could protest further, I felt his cock twitch and a pulse of red-hot semen fill my deepest depths. Sometimes just hearing a girl say you can cum inside her is enough to tip a guy over the edge and that's exactly what had happened to T-Bone.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

Spurt. Pulse. Spurt.

"Oh... oh... uh... fuck," he moaned as the animal instinct to fertilize me took over.

He pushed in as deep as he could one last time as his balls drained into my willing young hole. It had been a couple of weeks since anyone had filled me up and I reveled in the delicious slutty feeling of receiving my first cum load of the night.

T-Bone put his forehead on mine and smiled at me. It was the type of smile men can only do once they've just ejaculated.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"It was my first time doing that," he said.

"What fucking a girl?" I asked sound astonished.

"No cumming in a white girls pussy. I usually only fuck black girls."

I don't know why, but his words made me feel like a complete and utter whore. I kissed him on the lips as a thank you.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Anytime," he replied and pulled out slowly.

I felt the inevitable gush of semen and cunt cream from my pussy as I got back to my feet. It ran down my legs as I quickly bent down and took my panties off. I threw them on the bonnet next to Natalie's with a wet slap and bent over like she was.

"Next," I cried, wiggling my ass from side to side.

Two more guys stepped forwards and started groping my tits and ass as the guy inside Natalie came in her pussy. He gave a deep groan of pleasure and Natalie squeaked as he filled her tiny hole.

I felt fingers exploring my cum coated labia and the one of the guys behind me sounded a little disgusted.

"Fucking hell T-Bone, you dirty bastard. You didn't have to cum in her. We all want a turn on her," he said.

"She told me to cum in her, I didn't have any choice," he laughed.

"It's better the second or third time around," I said. "Just push in and feel how slippery it is in there. I can assure you; you won't be disappointed."

"No way, I'm not stirring another man's porridge. Can I fuck your mouth instead?" he asked politely.

"Of course, you can. I told you, all three holes are open for business guys."

He moved round the side of the car and I shuffled over so I was bent over the corner of the bonnet. I opened my mouth and sucked him in. His friend seemed less bothered by the state of my cummy hole and slid into me from behind with a long drawn out sigh.

"Ahhhhhhh.. you weren't kidding, you feel incredible," he cooed.

"I told you... there's nothing better than a freshly fucked cunt to slip into," I laughed.

I watched Natalie mirror my position on the opposite corner of the car and she too was spit roasted by two more of T-Bone's crew. Just seeing her take two cocks at once made my orgasm build stronger. I looked into the car, through the windscreen and saw Jinx riding Zane into oblivion screaming loudly as she came all over his cock.

The guy inside me lasted about sixty seconds before he came. I guess seeing all the public fucking and the feel of my spunk lined walls was too much for him.

"Oh... uh... uh... sorry, I couldn't help it," he apologised.

I was getting frustrated as my orgasm died off again and he withdrew from my well lubed snatch. I wanted nothing more than to cum hard at the hands of these young boys, but so far none of them had lasted long enough.

I sucked long and deep on the cock in my mouth as I felt a fourth guy nudging at my anus. He spat on his fingers and rubbed it around the entrance to my dirtiest of holes.

"Is it ok?" he asked.

"Just stick it in my ass already, you don't have to be so polite. I'm a dirty whore and I want fucking like one," I snapped.

He drove into me hard as I pushed back and relaxed to take his manhood into my ass. My fingers tapped away at my clit trying to get myself off before he shot his load prematurely like the others had.

Natalie squeaked again as her new friend filled her with a second load and he too was replaced with a new guy. This guy was huge and he slid his large black cock into her before she had time to recover from the last. I saw her hand rubbing furiously between her legs as she too tried to make herself cum. The feel of a huge cock in her tight hole must have triggered her, because she started to moan loudly with a mouthful of cock.

She always looked so angelic when she climaxed and tonight was no exception. She looked like she was about to burst into tears of pleasure, like it was her first ever orgasm. I'd seen that look on a lot of girls' faces during my time. Her eyes drooped and rolled back in her head and she made the cutest little sex noises as her orgasm swept through her body like a hurricane.

"That's it boys... make my girlfriend cum... she loves being spit roasted by fresh young meat... look at her pretty little face..." I cooed, feeling my own orgasm almost tipping over the horizon.

"Fucking hell I can feel her tightening around my cock," said the guy inside her.

"Don't you dare blow your load until she's finished," I snapped. "Have some self-control."

"Mmmphhhh... Squeak... Mmmmph..." moaned Natalie, spitting the cock out of her mouth. "Oh my god... fuck me... fuck me... fuuuuckkkk meeeeeee," she squealed.

She had timed it completely wrong and the sight of her cumming like a train triggered off the guy she'd been sucking off. As she spat his cock out, he erupted a huge sticky mess all over her face. He was a like a glue-gun firing thick sticky ropes all over her forehead, cheeks and hair.

"Nat, he's cumming all over you, open your mouth babe," I cried.

She obeyed and took the last few drops all over her tongue which made her cum even harder. Seeing Nat's face covered in cum ignited the spark inside me which I'd been waiting for so desperately. I was in the middle of a car park being gang fucked by a group of men I'd never met and the feeling of degradation at the filthy acts I was performing never ceased to get me off. The cock pistoned in and out of my sexy ass as a I licked and sucked the cock in my mouth for all I was worth. His balls tightened in my hand and I knew that I would cum as soon as I tasted his precious creamy juice.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

He screwed up his face almost looking like he was in pain and I braced myself for the first mouthful of spunk. The inside of my body was wound up like an elastic band waiting to release itself in all its glory. I kept my lips clamped around his shaft as he finally unleashed his load.

Twitch. Splat.

Twitch. Splat.

Twitch. Splat.

Young guy's cum is always more potent than older guy's and much thicker. I swear I could have tied knots in the stuff that now filled my mouth. It coated the inside of my cheeks and stuck to my teeth like toffee as my orgasm finally washed over my helpless body.

My fingers slowed on my clit and rubbed in an up-and-down motion making my clit flick back and forth to prolong the feeling. My pussy and asshole contracted in time with my orgasmic spasms and a small amount of squirt-juice left my body and splashed onto the ground.

Feeling my asshole contract and relax was enough to make the guy fucking it cum in my rectum with as much force as the guy filling my mouth. I literally felt it splashing against my colon he was so deep. His balls were pushed up hard against my thighs as he enjoyed the power of fucking a hot girl's ass.

I swallowed hard on the cock still in my mouth and sucked the remnants from his shaft to make sure I'd gotten every last drop. I felt it slide down the back of my throat like warm yoghurt as I continued to cum like the whore I was. I knew my place and it was always on the receiving end of a guy's climax. I felt like a junkie finally getting a fix after weeks of going cold-turkey. Just thinking about being filled from both ends made me moan louder as my orgasm peaked and started to subside.

"Holy shit, you dirty bastards," I panted. "I want more, keep fucking me, who's next?"

My two guys moved away making me feel momentarily empty, but that didn't last long. I was spun around and picked up by a huge white guy who impaled me on his cock while he was still standing up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his black friend stepped up behind me and stuffed his manhood into my cummy asshole so I was sandwiched in between them. I felt completely full and satisfied as I started to ride them both simultaneously.

They had completely taken me by surprise and seemed to have been waiting for the opportunity to fuck both my holes at once. The shock of being lifted up and fucked like a rag doll triggered my second orgasm before the first one had barely subsided.

"Yeah fuck the dirty bitch," shouted T-Bone. "She fucking loves it."

I did love it; nothing ever came close to being treated like this.

I glanced over at Nat who still had a guy banging away at her from behind and the last of T-Bone's crew was now in her mouth ramming in and out of her cum covered face like she was a fuck doll. She had the post orgasmic glow about her while I was pile-driven in both holes, still cumming like a woman possessed.

"Yes... yes... yes... fuck me like a whore... use my body... cum in me..." I shouted.

"Jesus Christ, she's a fucking freaky bitch," said one of the onlookers, probably wishing he could join in.

As the world started to spin and my climax continued to shudder through me, I saw starbursts and realised I'd slipped into a trance-like state. Everything seemed to blur into one patchy mess of colour as my body tried to make sense of the intense feelings of pleasure it was receiving. They seemed to be fucking me for hours but it was probably only minutes.

I heard the guy fucking Natalie start to cum in her pussy with a satisfied groan, shortly followed by his friend filling her mouth with a second load. It must have gone down the wrong way because it made her cough and choke as she tried to swallow it. Her pussy now had three loads inside it and I could only imagine how beautiful it would look dripping down her legs when the guy finally pulled out.

All that faded into the background as I received a double-whammy of pussy and ass creampie from my two guys. It was like they were linked by some primeval connection and ejaculated into my worthless body like a dirty wank sock. Sperm spewed from my well-used holes and down their balls making a foaming mess which looked like beaten egg whites.

I slowly came back to reality and looked around at the stunned crowd, still suspended between the last of T-Bones crew. To me, what had just happened was all in a day's work but to the onlookers it must have been like seeing a live sex show at a gentlemen's club or a strip bar. Some of them would have never seen anything like it and probably never would again. I was the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.

A couple of girls who were standing by watching, gave me bitchy looks for degrading myself and fellow women with such a sordid display, but who were they to judge me. They knew nothing about me. They had no idea why I was really there and if they did, they wouldn't believe it.

Nat and I were two girls under the age of twenty-five, willing to open our legs to anyone if it was for the good of the mission. The state of mind we had to get into to carry out such things was beyond the realms of most people's ability. We knew we looked like common prostitutes, but we were the ones making a difference to the world and if that meant letting all your inhibitions go and enjoying a gang fucking in public then so be it.

Natalie's two guys withdrew as I was put back down on the ground. They gently pulled out in unison and I clamped my ass shut to prevent the sperm from leaking out. The same couldn't be said for my pussy which was as caked in the stuff as Natalie's face.

"Thank you, girls. That was some prize you offered," said T-Bone. "I've never seen two more willing or skilled sluts in all my life. You were unbelievable."

"We aim to please," said Nat.

I watched her scrape the sperm from her face and eat it like it was candy. She sucked her fingers like a kid licking jam from its hands. To her it was the most natural thing in the world and if she hadn't done it, I would have done it for her.

The crowd started to disperse and return to their own crews, chatting excitably among themselves about what we'd just done.

"Can you believe those two. Oh my god."

"Wait until I tell my friends about this. They say street racing is dull."