Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pity we couldn't all join in. I think they would have let us."

"Fucking dirty skanky hoes."

Natalie seemed in a rush to put her knickers back on and I knew why. Whoever was buying that pair of panties was in for a special treat and she was probably charging more for the extra deposits that were about to leak into them on the ride home. We may well have been a couple of kinky whores, but we were nothing compared to the guys who purchased such items from her. I was pretty sure her website was full of dirty old men looking to score a pair of her well-used knickers.

I followed suit and started to get dressed.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime," I suggested. "Although we'd like to be considered for the next race."

"I think we can arrange something," said T-Bone. "If you race as well as you fuck, we'll be in for a good show."

"You know it," I laughed.

Suddenly I heard a guy grunting and moaning behind me as Zane finally shot his load inside Jinx. I had completely forgotten about him.

"Oh.. oh... uh... uh.. oh Jinx.. I'm cumming," he shouted.

We all turned to see him through the windscreen with the weirdest cum-face I'd ever seen. He looked like he was straining on the toilet or something and the whole of T-bones crew, including me and Nat burst out laughing as he finished inside her.

Jinx turned around and joined in, laughing over her shoulder.

"He's a noisy cummer when he nuts in me," she smirked.

Zane let out a long sigh of relief and opened his eyes to see us all staring at him.

"What?" he asked with a curious look on his face.

His surprised look only made us laugh even harder as I got my panties and trousers back on. I pulled my boots on and slipped my bra and jacket on and then joined Nat who was now fully dressed.

"I think I'm full," she whispered in my ear.

"I think so too," I whispered back. "What was that, two or three loads in your pussy?"

"Three," she tittered.

"What are you two giggling about?" asked one of the crew.

"Oh, nothing, just girl stuff," I giggled. "We'll see you later."

We linked arms and started to walk back to our bikes like a couple of newlyweds. It was now pretty dark and the sun had long since set.

"We're here most nights girls," said T-Bone. "Feel free to come and join us anytime."

"Oh, we will, don't you worry," I smiled over my shoulder. "See you all soon."

"See you soon girls."

"Thanks for letting us fuck you."

"Bye sexy ladies."

We got all sorts of replies, but we were both shattered and needed to debrief back at our apartment. Lexa would be waiting to hear back from us.

We both flicked our hair back over our shoulders and put our helmets back on, before straddling our bikes in unison. I could tell we still had eyes all over us but it felt different somehow.

I checked my peripheral vision but couldn't see much due to the helmet. My sixth sense was picking up some bad vibes and I quietly spoke to Nat over the helmet comm system.

"Somethings not right," I said.

"I feel it too," she replied.

We started our engines and gave them a good rev for show. The hairs on the back of my neck was pricking and I had a fluttering in my belly.

"Let's get out of here," I said. "We'll take route A tonight."

"Roger that."

We had mapped out the city and had set designated routes back to our apartment. We weren't really expecting trouble but if it came our way, we needed our escape routes to be pre-planned to prevent hesitation. All our routes back home were non-direct and consisted of a series of loops which no one in their right mind would take through choice. It would show us if we were being followed and would allow us to take evasive action.

The last thing we wanted was to be followed home by some unsavoury characters.

We took off loud and fast from the car park, down the arterial road and back onto the main. As soon as we pulled out, I saw car headlights spring into life and a black four-by-four pulled out from the pavement behind us. They must have been waiting for us and if they were trying to be covert, they weren't doing a very good job. My guess was that they wanted us to know they were there, like a show of intimidation.

"Shit! I think we've picked up a tail already," said Nat. "It's a Range Rover sport, I knew something didn't feel right back there."

"I see it. Take it slow, let's make sure their following us before we do anything brash."

I felt my heart beat thumping in my throat as the adrenaline started to kick in. It was fight or flight time as far as my body was concerned.

"Do you think it's local law enforcement?" I asked.

"I don't think so, the car has diplomatic plates," she said.

I checked my mirror and she was right. The license plate on the Range Rover began with the numbers three-six-three. Diplomatic plates were used by embassies and foreign security officials when traveling in a foreign country. The first three digits denoted which country they were from. We could look it up on a data base when we got home but for now, we had to keep guessing.

"Three-six-three," I said. "Do you know what country that is?"

"No and I don't want to find out right now. Let's take action," said Nat.

We took the next left turn making it look natural as though that was the way we were going. The Range Rover turned with us.

We drove straight for two hundred metres and turned left again. We were now effectively going back the way we'd just come from.

The Range Rover turned with us but was still staying well back. There was no doubt in my mind that they were following us now, there was no other reason for it to take the route we were on. It would have been madness.

"They're definitely on to us," said Nat.

"Agreed."

"Who are they and why the fuck are they following us?"

"I've no idea."

We plodded through the town centre in light traffic and the Range Rover kept its distance a few cars back. With its blacked-out windows I couldn't even tell how many people were inside. It was time to turn the tide a little.

"Fuck this, I'm going to slow down and let them pass. I want to see who's inside," I said. "Stay on route and I'll catch you up."

"Roger that."

I slowed down and took the inside lane as we approached some traffic lights. The Range Rover stayed in its lane and continued to follow Nat. As it passed me, I caught a glimpse of four shadows through the tinted glass. They all looked thick-set and stocky but I couldn't make out any faces, it was too dark.

"Four up," I said, which meant there were four people in the car. "Large males."

"Roger that," replied Nat without turning around.

She was stopped at the traffic lights with the Range Rover two cars back from her in the right-hand lane. I was level with them in the left-hand lane with a car between us in the middle lane. I was making it obvious I was staring straight at them trying to provoke them into making a move.

The lights changed to green and we all moved three hundred meters further down the road staying in position. The only change was that the Range Rover was now one car behind Nat because the other cars had turned off. The lights were on red.

I maintained my stare on the occupants even though I couldn't see through the glass properly. I knew they were watching me. It was a stand off. They'd know they were rumbled and would either back off or make their move.

I didn't know if they were here to talk to us, protect us or kill us. What's more I had no idea why they would want to do any of that. What was so important about Sinner and Ice or the street racing scene?

I didn't have long to think about it. The rear doors and passenger door flew open and three men stepped out. The driver stayed where he was. These were big heavy guys with no neck and full of muscle. They had shaved heads that looked like bowling balls perched on top of their shoulders. One of them made a dash towards me and the other two surged forwards towards Natalie.

"NAT! IT'S A SNATCH TEAM. GO, GO, GO, GET OUT OF HERE." I shouted.

The lights were still on red and traffic was crossing in front of her so she couldn't just speed off, it was too risky.

The three guys were almost on us. They were wearing black leather jackets and jeans and were as wide as they were tall. They wouldn't have looked out of place wearing a suit and working the doors of a night club. That gave us a small advantage as they were quite slow and lumbering due to their size.

Natalie gunned the engine and spun the back wheel of her bike. At first the bike stayed still but then she spun the back of the bike round through ninety degrees and then pulled off and turned right onto the opposite carriageway and sped off back the way we'd just come from. I repeated her evasive manoeuvre and mounted the pavement next to me and followed on the opposite side of the road.

People were dodging left and right to avoid me and I was glad it was late and the pavement was pretty empty.

I looked in my mirror and saw the guys already back in the Range Rover. We were approaching another red light and I managed to get off the pavement and got alongside Nat in the left-hand lane. The range rover pulled a u-turn and came screaming after us.

"Theses fuckers aren't giving up, are they?" said Nat looking over her shoulder.

We needed to get into some clear space but we were four cars back from the front of the queue and our unknown assailants were closing fast.

"Follow me," I said to Nat.

I mounted the curb for a second time and drove down the pavement to jump the queue. Natalie was right behind me. We didn't wait for the lights to change, there was no time, the Range Rover was already approaching. We turned left and merged with the crossways traffic, much to the disgust of some of the drivers.

The Range Rover steamed down the right-hand side of the queue, through the red light and then turned left to follow us, cutting in front of vehicles. They were beeped at by pissed off commuters, but they didn't ease their pace.

We were boxed in by slow moving cars and the Range Rover was still on us. We started to weave in and out of the traffic trying to lose them. We were smaller and more agile on bikes and if we could get into some space, we'd out-accelerate the Range Rover in seconds.

"There's a narrow service road on the left coming up," said Nat. "We should take it and try leave these fuckers behind."

"Take it," I replied without hesitation.

We were still in the left-hand lane and the Range Rover was in the right-hand lane. It would have to cut across three lanes of moving traffic to follow us. Nat's plan was sound.

The turn approached and we slowed the bikes before pulling off the main road and down the service road. I looked over my shoulder to see the Range Rover with its passenger side window down watching us leave. We'd lost them for now.

We powered down the bumpy road between two sets of tall buildings with rubbish bins and litter everywhere we looked. This was the rear entrance to the shops on the high street and was used for deliveries during the day and rough sleepers and drug addicts at night. I knew we weren't home and dry yet.

I tried to put myself in the position of our pursuers. If it were me, I'd try and box around the block and try and pick us back up when we exited the service road. They obviously weren't going to follow us down a narrow service road. I decided to second guess their plan and contacted Nat on the helmet mike.

"Nat, they've drove on by, I think they'll be going around the block to re-establish the tail. I suggest we turn around and double back onto the Main Street," I said hastily. "We've only got two more sets of lights and then we'll be on open roads."

I watched her slow down and come to a stop half way down the street, behind a department stores rear entrance.

"Good idea," she said. "I've had enough of these cunts already."

We turned around and went back the way we'd come cautiously; in case they'd predicted our move. It literally was a game of cat and mouse.

I edged forwards onto the main street and they were no where to be seen. They were probably too pumped up on steroids to think straight. We made it to the last set of lights with our eyes out on stalks but we didn't spot them.

The last set of lights finally changed and we accelerated away from the danger zone as fast as we could now that the roads had opened up for us.

"I think we've lost them," I said. "We need to take a wide route back home and contact Lexa to tell her what's happened."

"Definitely," replied Nat. "I'm shattered."

Our route was around the ring road to the city and then we dived back in and headed for the centre where our apartment was situated. To say it was a nervous approach was an understatement, I was expecting to see the Range Rover around every corner but we never did.

We finally made it back to the apartment and drove the bikes into the underground car park. Space was at a premium in this part of town and most apartment blocks had underground car parks like ours. At least the bikes would be out of sight if out new friends came looking for us.

We parked up and dismounted, making sure the bikes were facing outwards in case we needed a quick getaway. The last thing we wanted to be doing was waste time shuffling the bikes round if we got compromised. I took my helmet off and shook my matted hair loose. It was soaked with sweat from the exhilaration of the chase. It wasn't anywhere near as wet as my knickers though. I felt that familiar slimy feeling between my legs as my cum filled panties clung to my labia inside my tight leather trousers. The pursuit had excited me both mentally and sexually and I knew the wetness I was feeling wasn't just semen leaking from my well used gash.

"Who the fuck were those guys," asked Nat, looking super sexy as she took her helmet off and ran her fingers through her hair.

She seemed less flustered than I did. She was more experienced at undercover work and definitely more proficient on a Ducati than I was.

"They could have been anyone. They may not even be related to the mission. Maybe they just wanted to steal our bikes or capture and rape us," I replied.

"I don't think they wanted to ask us out for dinner," laughed Nat.

"Me either," I laughed breaking the tension a little.

Whoever they were I knew we'd probably not seen the last of them. This undercover assignment already seemed more dangerous than the last and although we were in a city rather than some remote part of the world, it somehow felt seedier and more secretive being surrounded by everyday people who were oblivious to our mission.

I didn't like being kept in the dark by Lexa as to what this mission was all about. She knew more than she was allowed to tell us, but having prior knowledge would have been nice. 'Make contact with the twins and await further instructions' wasn't really very detailed intel for us.

We had a quick check outside to make sure the meat heads in the Range Rover weren't looking for us. It was all quiet so we took the lift to the third floor and entered our two-bedroom apartment.

Lexa had arranged our accommodation and it was basic but adequate. It fitted in with our cover story of us being two young girls who were renting in the city and working in a topless bar to make ends meet. We were looking to make it big on the street racing scene and our waitressing was merely to pay the bills. In a world full of idiots who had been told they could be anything they wanted to be, we fitted right in.

The apartment was an open plan design with the living area, kitchen and diner all in one. There was a shared bathroom and two separate bedrooms which were quite spacious despite the size of the apartment.

The first thing we did after locking the door was grab a door wedge and kick it under the door as some additional security. It could buy vital seconds if someone tried to kick the door in.

We dumped our helmets on the cupboard near the door in case we needed to make a quick getaway. The bike keys went right next to them and our boots were lined up beneath them. It may have looked a little OCD but these were basic drills and were now part of the world I lived in. Nothing was left to chance.

"I am so tired," sighed Nat, taking off her leather biker jacket and standing in front of me in her bra and leather trousers.

My god she looked hot.

"Me too, I am fucked," I replied.

I realised I was staring at her and so did she. As I finally dragged my gaze away from her perfect cleavage, my eyes rose and looked into hers. It was a brief engagement, but we both felt it. I could see it in her eyes.

It had been a hell of a night already. We'd made contact with our targets, been fucked by ten strangers and then chased half way through town by four unknown males. My knickers were soaked in sperm as it leaked from my vagina mixing with my own juices and soaking the flimsy thong.

"We need to report in to Lexa," I said.

"I know, we should FaceTime her," said Nat.

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket before hanging it up next to Nat's. As I turned around in my pink lace bra, Nat couldn't help but copy me and stare at my chest. My boobs were a little bigger than hers, but equally as pert.

"She'll love seeing us dressed like this," I laughed.

Nat walked I to the kitchen, opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and then came over to join me.

I dialled Lexa's number already feeling horny at the thought of just speaking to her. She was the love of my life and also my boss but it never seemed to get in the way.

The screen lit up with her beautiful face after three rings.

"Good evening girls. Is everything ok?" she asked in a calm voice.

"We're fine," I said. "How are you?"

"Fine," she replied in a curt tone. This was obviously all about business and she had no time for small talk.

"We've made contact with the targets," said Nat.

"Well done, that was fast. Do they trust you?"

"I doubt it, it's still too early, but they know who we are now and they seem interested in us," I explained.

"Is that it? That's barely making contact. You need to win their trust and get in with them, I told you that already. It's of the upmost importance. Explain what happened," she snapped.

"You want us to explain what happened? How about you explain why we are even doing this?" I replied sounding exasperated.

She gave me a look that told me to wind my neck in and Nat gave me a sideways glance of shock for talking to our boss in that way.

"Explain what's happened," Lexa repeated.

I told her everything that had gone on that night including the race, the fuck fest and the the fact we were followed from the race meeting.

Lexa nodded all the way through and made some notes on a pad. She seemed more interested in Sinner and Ice than our own welfare.

"When will you make contact again?" she asked.

"As soon as we can, but what do you know about the Range Rover? Who are they?" I asked.

"I have no idea."

She seemed to be telling the truth from her facial expressions.

"It had diplomatic license plates beginning with three-six-three. Do you know what country that represents?" asked Nat who seemed to be struggling to stay awake.

"Wait a second and I'll check," said Lexa.

I saw her move out of shot slightly and heard her tapping at her keyboard with a look of concentration on her face. After about thirty seconds she came back into the centre of the screen.

"That number is not country specific. According to the international data base any plate with numbers from three-fifty to three-ninety-nine may be used by any embassy for security reasons," she explained. "Sorry girls I don't know where they are from or who they are."