Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca gets involved in Natalie's favourite pastime.
11.5k words
4.74
23.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

Author's note: - This is a follow on to the previous episode of Becca XXX Double Trouble. Please read it before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. Double Trouble. Ch 02

I awoke to the smell of toast and coffee and the sound of Natalie tapping away at the keyboard of her laptop. I had my morning pee and cleaned my teeth and went to get some breakfast.

Nat was sitting at the breakfast bar in the same bra and panties as the night before. Her leather trousers were lying on the sofa in a heap from where she'd kicked them off during the night.

I stretched and yawned, dressed only in my dirty wet cum-stained thong. My boobs bounced as I finished my stretch and looked over towards her.

"Morning Nat."

"Morning Becca, there's coffee in the pot," she said, not even looking up from her laptop.

"Thanks babe. Do you need a refill?"

"No, I'm good, thanks."

I poured myself a cup and added milk and sugar and then popped some bread into the toaster. It was late morning and the sun was low in the sky casting shadows into the apartment. It felt warm and comforting and the previous night's exploits seemed a million miles away.

"I left you asleep on the sofa last night. Did you get to bed ok?" I asked, taking a sip of piping hot coffee.

"No, I woke up this morning exactly where you left me. Thanks for the duvet though," she smiled. "I was done in."

"Me too," I said walking over to see what she was up to.

I looked over her shoulder and saw her laptop screen which was full of text. She was on some sort of chat room and the text on the screen was in two different colours. Her words were in green and whoever she was talking to was in red.

"What are you up to?" I asked, taking a seat next to her at the breakfast bar.

"Trying to close a deal," she said, reading more messages as they came in.

"What sort of deal?"

"I've got a guy interested in my dirty knickers," she said finally looking up at me.

"You're selling?"

"Yes. I fucking love it. You know how excited I get," she giggled.

"Who is he?"

"Well... according to his seller profile, he's a forty-two-year-old man with a user name of Pntysnffr," she laughed, turning the screen so I could see what was happening.

She must have been chatting for quite a while to the guy because the screen scrolled each time one of them typed in a new message. Pntysnffr seemed very interested in purchasing a pair of 'Nat's Naughty Knickers' which was the name of her website. His user name had no vowels in it and I guessed someone must have already taken that user name, so he had to get inventive. Sometimes people choose to put symbols or underscores into their name so they can have the one they originally wanted.

"I love the name of your site," I said.

"Yeah, it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"Definitely. How long have you been selling?"

She was momentarily distracted as another message came in.

Pntysnffr: How dirty are they?

Nat: As per the description, they are creampie panties. I got fucked in them last night by three guys, so they're very dirty and fragrant.

"Since I was nineteen," she said waiting for another reply.

Pntysnffr: Mmmmmmm

"He sounds keen," I laughed as my toast popped up.

"They always sound keen, but some of them are just time wasters. He might just be sitting at his computer, wanking off while I describe them to him and then he'll disappear without buying anything, once he's shot his load," she said. "It happens quite a lot."

I left her to it whilst I buttered my toast and she carried on messaging back and forth. When I came back, she was sitting back and smiling to herself.

"What's happened now?" I asked taking a bite of toast.

"Have a read," she replied.

Pntysnffr: Did they cum inside you or in your panties?

Nat: All three men filled my wet hole with spunk which has leaked into my panties during the night. I'm still wearing them now and they feel so sticky and wet against my tight young pussy.

Pntysnffr: Omg. That is so hot.

Nat: Is it making you hard?

Pntysnffr: You know it is.

Nat: Naughty boy.

Pntysnffr: Not as naughty as you, you little slut.

"Oh my god. What a fucking pervert," I laughed. "He's totally getting off to it."

"He's not the only one. I love chatting to clients like this, it's such a turn on," she cooed.

"I can see why. How did he know you had a pair of spunky knickers to sell?" I asked.

"I posted an advert on my site for a special offer. I took a couple of photos, wrote a brief description and then let the bidding commence."

"Oh my god, they actually try to outbid each other?"

"Yeah, that's half the fun for me. I watch the price increase as they get more and more excited. It's like the eBay site for dirty old men," she giggled. "If you go on my site all will be explained."

I grabbed my laptop off the coffee table in the sitting area and opened it up next to Nat. Once I logged in, I opened my internet browser and searched for her site. It came up as the top hit on google.

"Nat's Naughty Knickers" was shown in fancy pink writing at the top of the screen. There was a series of drop-down menu buttons and underneath there was a full screen picture of Natalie. She was lying on her front dressed only in a yellow thong. The photo was very well composed and was shot from a low angle from her head down to her legs. I could see the side of her boob and her shapely ass spilling out the side of her underwear, but her face was covered by her hair. It was seductive pose which didn't give too much away and certainly masked her identity.

"Wow, you look so hot in this photo," I said. "Did you have them taken professionally?"

"No, I take my own shots, but the website was created by a friend."

The menu bar at the top of the page had different options and I clicked on the "About me" section to see what she'd wrote about herself. She obviously couldn't tell people she was a trained slut or a seductress working for a secret organisation so she'd made up a sexy cover story to entice people in. It made interesting reading.

Hey there gorgeous,

I'm Natalie, or Nat for short.

I'm a twenty-two-year-old medical student looking to make some extra cash to pay the bills and treat myself to the finer things in life. When I'm not studying to become a nurse, I'll be out partying, shopping or going to the gym.

You can see from my gallery pictures that I am a slim, athletic, sexy girl with a passion for sexy underwear which I would love to share with you as my sexy client.

I have been selling my dirty panties since I left school and I love the thought of sexy men smelling my most intimate aroma from my naughty delicates. Nothing gets me hornier than knowing that you are enjoying the scent of my womanhood from a garment which was pressed up against my sweet spot all day long.

I am very sexually active with multiple partners, so as you can imagine, I am constantly soaking my underwear on a daily basis. Just imagine all the dirty things I get up to and how erotic it makes my scent, mmmmmm. I'm getting sticky just thinking about it.

All the items for sale on my site have been worn by me and me alone. Simply select the style and colour you desire and then add your special requests from the menu. I think most options have been covered, but feel free to request any 'extras' and I'll try and accommodate them.

I do a monthly special offer which goes to the highest bidder. This offer will be a pair of my knickers which have something extra special for you. Be sure to bid early to avoid disappointment.

Each order will be accompanied by a set of three pictures of me wearing the panties with a date verification and a hand-signed lipstick kiss-card just for you.

Enjoy browsing my shop and read the testimonials to see that I am well renowned and respected in the art of selling pre-loved panties.

I hope you look forward to smelling me soon...

Love Nat xx

"Jesus Christ Nat, you dirty bitch," I gasped.

"What?... Oh, you've read my profile. Yes, I had to jazz it up a bit to get people interested," she tittered.

"Fucking hell, even I'd be interested after reading that."

"Look at the shop section and read the reviews," she said, typing away on the keyboard once more.

I clicked on the 'Shop' tab and the website refreshed with another page. There were more pictures of Nat in different poses and wearing different panties.

'Welcome dirty boys, browse my garments and let's get you something special' it said.

I scrolled down and found a list of her knickers. Each item had a picture of her from the front and the back wearing the underwear she was offering. There was a huge selection of materials, styles and colours.

I clicked on a pair she called 'Virgin Tighty Whities' and the screen refreshed to give me a larger picture and a description.

Well, well, well, you are a kinky one, aren't you? You've selected my white, virgin, full-back, school girl knickers. This pair could fulfil your wildest fantasies. Just tell me what you want me to do in them and I'll do it, just for you. xx

There was a menu at the side of the page with tick boxes for the paying customer to select their own unique requirements. It read as follows: -

One day worn

Two day worn

Three day worn

Four day worn

Gym workout

Masturbated in

Orgasmed in

Squirted in

Perfume spritzed

Pussy stuffed

Champagne sprinkled. (Pee and no wipe)

Champagne soaked (Full wetting)

After sex

After sex with cream pie

I felt my own pussy become wetter just from reading her descriptions and looking at her photos. She certainly knew how to interact with her clients and I fully understood why she was doing it.

"Champagne sprinkled?" I laughed at her choice of words.

"I know, right? They seem to love a dirty girl who has pee stains in her gusset. You'd be surprised how often I get asked for them," she giggled.

I wasn't surprised at all; I knew how some perversions worked and even Lexa liked watching me pee. Natalie seemed so girly and cute when she was in her element. I wondered if this was the real her, I was seeing or just another character she was playing as part of the assignment.

The price of her panties varied from twenty pounds up to fifty pounds depending on the brand and the style and then the price increased depending on what you wanted her to do in them. Extra days of wear were five pounds a day, gym work out panties were an extra twenty pounds and so on.

"Dirty fuckers," I giggled. "How's your Pntysnffr friend doing?"

"He's either about to cum in his pants or place a bid, I can't decide which," she laughed.

I clicked on the 'Testimonials' tab and read what some of her clients had said about her. She obviously had a huge following judging by the number of reviews she had received. I read them to myself as she continued to chat to her new best friend.

Received my package this morning and could not wait to open it. I was not disappointed; they are beautiful and smell incredible. I can't get enough of them and they kept me busy all night. Many thanks and I will buy again. Johnny

I am delighted to say that Natalie is a reliable source to help an older gentleman recall his memories of a fading youth. Her scent was like heaven above. Thank you so much. Oldspunker

This was my first time buying used panties and Natalie made me at ease throughout the whole process. The item arrived in discrete packaging and I couldn't wait to open it... WOW... I was instantly hard and so turned on at her scent. She is incredible. Thank you, Nat, I WILL be back. Buy from this girl now and you won't be disappointed, that's a fact! Wearer_Tom

Great panties from Nat, I bought the two days wear complete with orgasm and it was worth the extra money. Panties were sent in a very discrete package, and inside was the pair I requested, still soaking wet. I could smell her pussy aroma, and I could also smell her fragrance, all very exciting!!

I would certainly recommend this girl xx Cumshooter.

WOW, never in my wildest dreams did I believe I'd get so turned on by spunky knickers. This is my fifth pair from Nat and I opted for the after-sex ones, with creampie. The zip-locked bag contained her soaked thong sitting in a pool of her lovers cum. They were so hot, still moist and full of her yummy scent and flavour. The after-sex smell was intoxicating. I spent several hours with this pair, smelled them, wanked in them, licked them you name it. If you're looking for something special, use this girl. Highly recommended. Wetterthebetter.

"Fucking hell, you certainly have a large fan base," I gasped.

She giggled, still typing away at her keyboard. Her nipples were poking through her flimsy pink bra and she looked flushed from her neck up. She was getting turned on without a doubt and she wasn't the only one.

My clit was throbbing and I couldn't resist secretly slipping my hand down between my legs and rubbing myself, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately, she did notice.

"Getting wet and juicy are we Becca?" she asked, glancing between my legs.

"Sorry, yes. I'm still cummy from last night and reading all that hasn't helped to dry me out any."

"Dirty bitch," she laughed. "I told you this was a fun way to spend your spare time. Men love talking about dirty panties. Read the special offer I put on."

I clicked on the 'Monthly special' tab and scrolled down to see pictures of her which she must have taken this morning before I got up.

There were more photos than usual, from different angles, showing just how filthy her underwear was. She'd really gone to town.

'Gang-bang creampie girly pink thong' was the title.

The pictures didn't leave much to the imagination, but she hadn't shown her pussy, I guessed that would cost extra. It did show her cameltoe and the soaking wet crotch of her undies though. She'd taken pictures from the front back and underneath to leave the buyer under no illusion just how filthy this pair were.

I read the description: -

Its special offer time again guys,

I've was a very dirty girl last night with one of my friends. We went out and got ourselves fucked by a group of strangers. Phew...it was a hot and horny session... and guess what? That's right boys, you can buy the panties I was wearing before, during and after, mmmmm, I thought that would get your attention.

You can see from the pictures just how messy they got. They have at least three loads of cum in them as well as my own erotic juices for your wanking pleasure. Why not add your own load to them, knowing what I dirty slut I've been? I'm still wearing them as I write this and I can assure you they are soaked. They might even be the messiest panties I've ever sold.

If you want my creamy, spunky, slimy knickers, please place a bid.

The winning bidder will receive my panties plus an extra bonus pair which my friend was wearing at the time. Hers have at least four loads in them as she is an even bigger whore than I am. The last four pictures are of her sexy little ass, while she was sleeping. She's as turned on by the thought of you buying them as I am.

Happy bidding guys, you won't be disappointed.

Natalie. xx

I looked at her and saw her smirking. I couldn't believe she'd posted pictures of my panty-clad ass on the internet without even telling me.

"You fucking bitch, you've taken pictures of me?" I cried, sounding exasperated.

"Chill out Becca, it's just a bit of fun," she smiled. "You know it's turning you on."

It was turning me on, but I felt like I had to say something about it rather than just accept it.

"You should have asked me first Nat. This is a bit invasive; don't you think."

"You got gang-fucked last night; how can this be invasive compared to that?"

"Because I knew it was happening and I had a choice. This is completely different."

"Different how?"

This was a new side to her that I hadn't seen before. She was dominant and in complete control as though she didn't need to justify her actions.

"I made the decision to open my legs to those guys. Having someone sell my dirty panties and take pictures of me without consent is a completely different story," I said.

"Okay... I'm sorry," she replied like a stroppy teenager, who didn't really mean it. "Do you want me to sell them or not? I can revise the advert if it's bothering you that much."

"Well it's a bit late now isn't it?"

"No. I can change the description if you're going to cry about it..."

"That's not going to be good for your integrity as a seller. Just leave it as it is but fucking ask next time," I sighed, resigning myself to the fact it was a done deal.

"Right... stop moaning then and come over here and look at what this pervert is writing."

I shuffled nearer to her still feeling violated in that my privacy had been invaded. She twisted the screen around so we could both see what she was typing. There had been quite a conversation going on whilst I'd been looking at her dirty panty website. The screen was full of fresh text.

Nat: Are you touching yourself?

Pntysnffr: Are you?

Nat: Maybe...

Pntysnffr: That's a yes then.

Nat: Teehee

Pntysnffr: I'm jerking off thinking about your wet cunt dripping cum into your knickers.

Nat: Mmmmmm

Pntysnffr: You like that?

Nat: Fuck Yeah, dirty boy. Wank that cock for me. How big is it?

Pntysnffr: Seven, thick and uncut.

Nat: Wow sounds like a mouthful

Pntysnffr: It'd make your eyes water and your cunt wet. Lol.

Nat: Mmmm it's already wet

Pntysnffr: Is your friend with you?

Nat: She's sitting right next to me wearing just her dirty pink panties.

Pntysnffr: No way

Nat: Yes way. I can smell her dirtiness from here. Lol

Pntysnffr: How does she smell?

Nat: Fucking delicious. The essence of pure sex.

Pntysnffr: Is she really there with you or are you just teasing me?

Nat: I don't tease.

Pntysnffr: Prove it

Nat: How?

Pntysnffr: Post a new pic in the gallery of the two of you together. If you do, I'll bid two hundred pounds.

The screen was blinking waiting for Natalie's reply.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"He wants a pic of both of us. Are you up for it or are you still angry about it all? I'll split the money with you?" she stared at me with a hopeful look on her face.

"I don't think either of us need the money. Do you?"

"Fuck no! I don't do it for the money," she laughed.

I rolled my eyes which told her all she needed to know.

"I knew you'd say yes," she smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

Nat: Give me two minutes...

She quickly grabbed her web cam from the breakfast bar and plugged it into the laptop. It was on a tripod and she positioned it pointing towards the back of the sofa which was behind us.

"I think a pic of us both bent over should do it for him, don't you?" she laughed.

This was a panty sniffing pervert's dream come true, there was no mistaking Natalie's expertise in enticing dirty old men into buying her used underwear. She could make a fortune from this without being a deadly undercover slut that she was.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers