Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

"We need to make sure there is nothing in the background than can incriminate us. No views out the window, no products, no logos, nothing," she explained. "The internet can reveal more about a person than you realise."

She never ceased to amaze me. She was an expert in covert operations and yet she still had time to get herself off, satisfying her dirty database of willing clients. The photo had to be sterile and she left nothing to chance. If for example there a was a view of Canary Wharf or Blackpool Tower in the background then people could triangulate where the photo was taken and track her down. If there was a letter lying on the kitchen worktop with her address on, people could zoom in on it and know exactly who she was. She may have been a submissive panty selling little bitch, but she wasn't stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Her training was always keeping her safe.

"Let's do a close up of us bending over the sofa with the door in the background. We can put our hands on each other's asses for added effect," I suggested.

She glanced to the area I was suggesting and nodded, but I already knew she had the same place in mind. Any other angle would show a view out of the window.

"Great," she giggled.

I bent over the sofa and she adjusted the portable webcam to make sure we were in the shot on her computer screen.

"Left a bit," she directed.

I moved over to make room for her next to me and she gave me a thumbs up. She pressed the enter key to start the five second timer on the camera and then rushed over to join me in our make shift studio.

Her left hand touched the top of my left butt cheek and I did the opposite to her. The only thing in shot was our asses with our saleable goods on show, it was the perfect shot. Even our pouting plump pussy lips were emphasised through the damp flimsy fabric as we both arched our backs and stuck our butts out.

"Entwine your legs with mine and we'll take one more," said Nat.

I did as she asked, turning sideways to the camera and she hit the enter key again. Five seconds later we had another great shot.

Natalie quickly uploaded them to the site and messaged her potential buyer on the chat page.

Nat: It's done. Check out the pics in the gallery.

There was a short pause as Pntysnffr navigated to the right page on his browser and checked the images. Several seconds later he was back.

Pntysnffr: Holy fucking shit. You weren't lying.

Nat: I never lie. She's my 'special' friend. ;)

We waited for the screen to refresh with his reply, but nothing happened.

Nat: Are you going to buy them?

Nothing.

Nat: Are you there?

"I bet the mother fuckers just shot his load and he's not interested anymore," she spat.

I imagined the poor sex starved weirdo pumping his fist up and down looking at the new pictures while he sat at his computer. Just knowing he was masturbating to us made me wet.

Suddenly a reply came in.

Pntysnffr: I've bid two hundred for them, you dirty sluts.

Natalie checked the other tab on her browser and sure enough, the current bid was at two hundred pounds. I couldn't believe it.

"Jesus. He's paying two hundred pounds for two pairs of knickers which cost a total of around ten pounds?" I gasped.

"He's not paying for the panties," she tittered. "He's paying for the filling. I bet I can make him pay two fifty."

"How?"

"Watch and learn," she said typing in a reply.

Nat: Thank you stud, you're very generous, but we have big bills to pay this week. How about I do you a special picture of the two of us and you pay two fifty?

Pntysnffr: What have you got in mind?

Nat: It will be a surprise.

Pntysnffr: Post the pic and I'll consider it.

"Let's really get him going," she smirked. "Move back against the sofa and we'll put our hand in each other's panties and take another pic."

"Ooohhh, I like that idea," I cooed.

We both faced the camera and I slipped my left hand into her warm, wet underwear. The back of my fingers dipped into the puddle in her gooey gusset while my fingertips gently touched her labia. She was slick with a thin layer of cum and pussy juice and it made her shudder as I made contact.

I felt a tickle in my belly without her even touching me. It never ceased to amaze me, the effect it had on me when I touched another person in a sexual way. It was as though my own body responded to it like some sort of primal feedback.

Natalie tugged at my waist band and pushed the fabric out of the way to make room for her tiny hand. On the way to the centre of my being she grazed past my clit and spread my lips open with two of her fingers. It was completely unnecessary for the sake of the photos and it told me what sort of mood she was in.

"Fucking hell Becca. You're even juicier than I am," she gasped.

"I took more cum than you did," I cooed. "You're not exactly dry yourself you know."

She giggled in her girlish way and pressed the enter button on the keyboard with her free hand. Just as the picture was taken, I pushed two fingers into her velvet tunnel making her flinch.

"Ooooh cheeky," she exclaimed.

I wanted her so badly. All the panty talk and her playful behaviour had gotten me hornier than a rabbit on ecstasy.

As quickly as her teasing had begun, it was over. She grazed her fingers over my clit as she took her hand out of my panties. She stared into my eyes with a horny smile and for a moment I thought she was going to lean in and kiss me. Instead she brought her hand up and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm tangy," she sighed, rolling her eyes back and closing them as she tasted my spunky cunt juices.

She sucked them clean in seconds and then went back to her laptop. While she uploaded the picture, I examined my hand. The two fingers that had been inside her were shiny and glistened in the morning light as it shone through the blinds.

Sperm and semen are thick and creamy when it first leaves a man's cock. As it's injected into a woman's vagina it becomes runnier to help the sperm swim to their target. Rather than having stringy ropes of thick cum all over my fingers they were more evenly coated like a thin varnish. It was difficult to know whether it was more her juice or the cum she'd been filled with. Tasting my fingers, told me it was probably more hers than anyone else's. I assumed most of the cum had dribbled out and pooled in her panties during the night. Whoever got the winning bid for our underwear wasn't going to be disappointed. They were exactly as the description stated; Gang-bang creampie panties.

I sidled up behind Nat and looked over her shoulder as she typed more messages to Pntysnffr. I was so close to her that it gave her goose-bumps as my breath caressed her neckline from behind. I could smell her body spray and perfume with a faint scent of her womanhood wafting up from between her legs.

"Has he bid the extra money?" I asked.

"Not yet. I think he's looking at the new picture. He's already been outbid anyway, it's up to two-twenty now."

"No way! Who's out bid him?"

She clicked away at the screen to find the bid menu and scrolled through a list of names. There were several people interested in them but the highest bid had been placed by a user called Cookieandcream. I liked the pun. Some guys called a girl's genitals a cookie and the cream anecdote was pretty obvious.

"Can you find out more about him?" I asked.

She clicked on his user name and his profile came up. It had a small avatar picture of a rather large cock with a pair of powder blue panties wrapped around it. He was fifty-eight.

"They're mine," laughed Nat, nodding at the picture. "I sold them to him a few weeks ago."

"Well, it looks like he's back for more," I said in a breathy voice.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she sat at the breakfast bar on her stool. She moaned softly at my touch and I nuzzled into her neck gently. I wasn't trying to be too obvious but I needed to let her know that I wanted her. My tits brushed against her shoulder blades making my nipples stand to attention.

Her message screen flashed back up and Pntysnffr was back in action.

Pntysnffr: It's getting out of my price range. Two fifty is my last bid.

Nat: Did you see the new pic?

Pntysnffr: Yeah. You look so hot together.

Nat: Don't you want to know how our sweet pussies smell.

She was outrageous with her filthy talk.

Pntysnffr: You know I do.

Nat: Think of all those men who fucked us last night. We got filled to the brim.

Pntysnffr: Omg you fucking whores.

Nat: I'm getting wetter by the second. She's kissing my neck right now.

Seeing her describe what I was doing to her, to a stranger online was such a huge turn on and I knew she wanted me to go further.

I unclipped her bra with a snap of my fingers and she let it slide down her arms and onto the floor. I wanted to tease her so I didn't go straight for her perky breasts, instead I stroked my hands across her belly barely touching her.

Her skin was soft and smooth and she shivered as I tickled her with the lightest of touches.

"Oh Becca, you always know just how I like it," she murmured.

Pntysnffr: Omg, you dirty sluts. I want those panties so bad.

Nat: If she carries on like this, there'll be some extra girl juice in them for you. Imagine how sexy that will taste.

I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck behind her ear. My hands cupped her boobs taking their weight and squeezing them gently. I felt her whole body relax into me, she was mine for the taking and there was no doubt in my mind that we were about to fuck each other.

"Yes... oh god Becca... right there baby..."

I pulled away from her neck and she looked up at me with pleading eyes, her wet lips opening and moving up to meet me. She wanted kissing and I was in no state to tease her any longer. My lips opened and my tongue slipped into her mouth like a squirming snake. She tasted of toothpaste and coffee and I guessed I did as well. We hadn't showered and the smell of sex was still on her body.

Pntysnffr: You fucking tease, I'm wanking off thinking about the two of you.

Nat broke away reluctantly and replied with two words that said it all.

Nat: Dirty cunt

She brought her attention back to me and forced her slippery tongue into my mouth. She licked across my lips and sucked and slobbered all over me. It was a sloppy wet kiss as we swapped saliva as though we were sharing cum.

She felt vulnerable and delicate in my arms, almost like a child, but she was far from that. I wondered if this had been her plan all along, to entice me into fucking her. She had taken pictures of me without consent and then teased me and made me horny with her panty selling antics. Slipping her hand into my panties for the photos was the last straw in her seductive game.

She didn't need to do any of that. I would have given pleasure to her sexy body in a heartbeat, but the build-up had been extremely erotic.

Pntysnffr: Oh shit... I'm close to cumming

She pulled away again and answered him with my spit coating her plump lips.

Nat: Shoot that load big boy. Make a big sticky mess for me

"Any second now," tittered Nat. "He's about to lose it."

She was right. As I caressed her glorious breasts, Pntysnffr came back with a torrent of rapid replies as he reached the point of no return. Just the thought of us together and Nat's dirty talk had tripped him into a frenzied jerk off session as I imagined him ogling at our pictures and beating his meat to oblivion.

Pntysnffr: Oh god, so dirty...

Pntysnffr: Gonna cum...

Pntysnffr: Fuck...

Pntysnffr: Cumming...mmmmmmmm

"See, I told you," tittered Nat. "He's probably just splattered his keyboard."

There was a brief pause and we both waited for further messages. Nat's hand reached around and stoked my inner thigh.

The screen eventually changed with a new message.

Pntysnffr has left the chat room.

"Typical man, not even a thank you," she laughed

She was right, the dirty bastard had satisfied himself online talking to a panty selling slut and was probably now on his way to work. I could tell Nat was used to it and she didn't seem bothered. I think she was using him as much as he was using her. The whole scenario was seedy and made me feel dirty, but it wasn't the first time someone had sniffed my knickers and it wouldn't be the last.

"Alone at last," I whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you so badly."

She kissed me again over her shoulder and then reached for something on the breakfast bar.

"First things first," she said. "We need to take a couple of pictures to go with the goods."

She pushed me away and picked up the webcam again. I felt disappointed, but our love making would have to wait. She needed to finish the business deal.

"Sit on the stool and spread your legs for me," she ordered.

I did as I was told and adjusted my sodden thong into the perfect position for my picture. She handed me today's newspaper which must have been delivered when I was asleep. It had some headline about the government elections or something but I never paid any attention to the news.

"For the first picture, hold the paper next to the knickers so they can see the date," she instructed.

I folded the paper in half and held it against my belly like a proof of life photo from a hostage situation. She snapped a pic.

Click. Snap. The laptop mimicked a real camera to tell her the picture had been taken.

"Ok, lose the paper and sit still," she continued.

I tossed it onto the worktop.

Click. Snap.

"Now bend over and open those sexy legs wide."

She put the camera down low to get a shot as though someone was lying beneath me and took the final shot.

Click. Snap.

"That's you all done," she smiled. "Do me."

"I'll 'do you' any day of the week Nat, you already know that," I sniggered.

She rolled her eyes and passed me the camera to repeat the process with her in the frame. She copied my poses and three click-snaps later we were done.

I placed the camera back on the worktop as Natalie stood back up and fished around in her bag until she found what she was looking for.

"Take your panties off," she orders, nodding at my crotch.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said raising my eyebrows.

As I slipped the sodden garment down my legs, I watched her grab a black marker pen and write my name onto a clear zip-lock bag. The word 'Becca' was in capital letters as she opened the bag and held it out for me.

"Wipe your pussy with the panties and put them in here," she ordered. "It keeps them wet and fresh during transit."

I shivered as I used the lace underwear to wipe the slime from my pussy. I couldn't help but give them a quick sniff before I put them in bag with a damp slap as they hit the bottom of the plastic. The smell reminded me of my bedroom after a rampant night of fucking. It was heady and intoxicating, a mix of fresh cum, musky pussy and girl sweat.

Nat smiled at my actions and sealed the bag.

"Whoever wins the bid, will fucking love them," she winked.

"When does the bidding end?"

"Lunch time today. I can get them in the post after that so they'll receive them nice and fresh for tomorrow."

She'd pretty much thought of everything. She took out another bag and wrote 'Nat' on it.

"We wouldn't want them to get mixed up now, would we?" she laughed.

"I think they'll know whose is whose from the smell," I giggled.

We all smelt differently down there and I was sure whoever brought them would be comparing our scents as they played with their perverted penis.

Nat stood up and wriggled out of her filthy knickers before wiping her shaven pussy with them. She made a show of dropping them into the bag and sealed it up.

"We'll write the kiss-card and send the pictures later," she said. "Right now, I want to eat your dirty pussy."

Just hearing her talk dirty to me made me want her even more.

"I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard Natalie," I said.

I moved in and kissed her again this time there was a little more passion at the thought of making love to this sexy young girl. For someone who barely looked old enough to have sex, she wreaked of sex appeal like some forbidden fruit. I felt almost perverted for having impure thoughts about her, but at aged twenty-two she was more than legal, even if she didn't look it.

Our breasts touched and squashed together as she pulled me in closer wrapping her arms around my neck. There was now an urgency to it all and we kept our embrace as we staggered over to the sofa like some four-legged beast with our foreheads locked together.

We tumbled backwards with her on top of me planting kisses all over my mouth and cheeks. My knee automatically came up between her legs and she started to grind on it as she pushed her tongue into my mouth and entwined it with mine.

At that moment nothing seemed to matter except the here and now. The outside world and the mission we'd been selected for faded into the background like the hum of the city. This was all about getting each other off.

"I've been waiting all week to do this," she panted.

"You should have said earlier... pant, kiss... you know I find you irresistible," I said in between kisses.

"You too... kiss... slurp... I'm so fucking horny for you."

Her hands started wandering and so did mine. I was stroking and squeezing her ass feeling her wet pussy dribble onto my leg. She had one hand on the sofa to support her weight and the other was stroking my boobs.

She had a gentle touch as though I was as fragile as a Ming vase and she didn't want to break me. She thrust back and forth with her hips as she ground her cum-coated pussy onto my thigh. Her leg dropped between my legs and I shuffled into position to mimic her movements.

Her hair flopped into my face as she took control and dominated me in a lesbian embrace. Our breathing was hard and heavy and I knew we'd soon be on the same wave length locked in euphoric sex.

I could feel her love emanating onto me as we continued to kiss.

"You're so fucking sexy," she cooed into my mouth.

"Mhmm," I replied.

"I think I know what you want."

"I want you... you know I want you... let me taste it," I panted.

"Taste what?"

"Your pussy, I want to see if it tastes as good as it smells."

She kissed me softly, long and lingering and stared into my eyes.

"It might be a bit cummy, are you sure you want to eat it?" she whispered as though it was a secret.

"You know I do... I love a messy creampie... please... sit on my face Natalie... I'm begging you."

She kissed me once more and then shuffled up onto my chest. I was lying lengthways on the sofa with my head near the arm rest. I glanced down to see her leaking all over my chest. A small pool of clear liquid was forming underneath her and running down her inner thighs. I knew it was mostly hers, but I also knew she'd taste of semen. My body yearned for it; the concoction would taste like heaven.

I was like a junkie about to get my fix and nothing was going to keep it from me. Nat steadied herself by putting her arm on the back of the sofa and she raised herself up to allow me to shimmy underneath her like a car mechanic doing a routine inspection.

Tiny droplets had formed on her dark brown labia which were swollen and ready for action. Her inner slit was pink like a rare cooked steak and her lips hung low and open, inviting me in. I stared up at my prize willing her to lower the heart of her being onto my face so I could drive her wild with lust.