Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she teased me some more. She put her free hand on her pubic mound where her hair would have been if she hadn't removed it all. She really did look like a little girl from this angle and it made it feel even sexier to know what I was about to do to her delicate body.

She stretched her skin upwards to make it taught across her vulva which made it spread open even more. Her luscious pink valley gaped open like the gates of heaven and her lips quivered above me.

"Feed me," I moaned. "Let me clean that dirty pussy."

She leaned forwards and gripped the arm rest with both hands, arching her back and stuffing her aroused cunt onto my lips. Her taste and aroma were incredible. I sucked on each of her labia in turn enjoying the fleshy texture and tangy flavour of a well fucked pussy.

At first, I could taste spunk but after several licks and sucks all I could taste was her. I nuzzled my nose against her clit taking long slow breaths as I started to enjoy her most private of places.

"Jesus Becca, I forgot how good you were at licking cunt," she moaned.

She was rocking back and forth ever so slightly in time with my amorous attentions.

"You taste so fucking good," I slurped.

My tongue entered her tiny hole and seemed to break the seal. I was rewarded with a gush of creamy juice which filled my mouth with a loud squelch. It ran down my tongue which acted as a funnel to allow her to empty herself into my mouth. I wasted no time in swallowing it and started to fuck her with my tongue which made her gasp and moan louder.

She was already approaching climax and the tell-tale signs were all there. Her belly sucked in, she gripped the arm rest tighter and threw her head back.

"Fuuuccckkk... yes... right there... make me cum," she shuddered.

Her legs were trembling and the vibrations made her pussy lips shake. My tongue continued its expert work as I brought her to the boil.

It never ceased to amaze me just how wet I could make a woman and how her body seemed to have a never-ending supply of love honey to soak my face. It didn't matter how much I licked her, it just got juicier and juicer.

I changed technique to prolong her build up. I didn't want her to climax too quickly, we were both enjoying it so much. For me, giving a girl an orgasm was almost as good as receiving one for myself.

I made my tongue rigid and punched it in and out of her for several strokes and then made it floppy and flat so I could give her clit a sensual licking. I sucked her clitoral hood and ample love lips into my mouth and then repeated the whole process. This gave her whole genital area maximum stimulation so that every nerve ending was pleasured.

In and out. In and out.

Slurp. Suck. Lick.

In and out. In and out.

Slurp. Suck. Lick.

"Keep going... oh my god... don't you dare fucking stop..." she ordered.

She knew that if I changed anything now, she'd lose the momentum we'd built up to get her off. She was going to cum hard from such a long build up and I waited for the inevitable twitch of her pussy walls around my tongue as she went into orgasmic bliss.

In and out. In and out.

Slurp. Suck. Lick.

"Oh... oh... oh... make me cum Becca."

I felt her lips swell in my mouth. I felt her get incredibly wet and then I felt her cum. She reached down and pulled my head into her pussy to make sure I didn't move away. She ground down hard and shouted loudly as she finally got the release she deserved.

"FUCK... YES... YES... I'M CUMMING," she screamed.

She soaked my face as she bucked hard above me almost drowning me with her juices. I felt my own wetness flow like a river down my ass crack as my cunt yearned to be touched.

"EAT IT. FUCK ME. SHIT. OH MY GOD."

I hoped the walls of our apartment weren't too thin but I guessed most of the block would have heard her orgasm. She continued to writhe and pant like a dog, her whole body tensing and then relaxing in a spasm as I rocked her world. Just as I thought she was about to hyperventilate she pulled away planting passionate kisses all over my lips as a thank you.

Her passion didn't recede and I knew she was about to reciprocate rather than bask in her afterglow that would come later.

She licked down my neck and onto my tits, wasting no time in sucking on my heaving breasts and nibbling my nipples. She used the flat of her tongue over my areola flicking at my hard nipples causing tiny shock waves through my chest.

"Oh fuck... you're such a tease... go lower..." I gasped.

She gave me a slutty look with her head held low and her eyes in the top of her sockets. Her smile was wicked and she bared her teeth in a playful manner.

She didn't speak, she didn't need to. The look on her face was one of pure lust, she was like a panther about to pounce on its prey.

She gently groped my boobs with both hands and stretched her head lower, kissing all over my belly making her way to the area we both knew she wanted.

"Yes... yes... lower... taste me baby," I begged.

I thought she'd prolong my agony but she didn't. I think she could feel my needs and she wanted to lick me as much as I'd wanted her. She went lower and lower across my navel dragging her hands along behind her like a cat stretching out after a long sleep. My god she looked sexy. I felt her breath on my pubic mound and her hands finally caught up with her, parting my thighs.

She went straight for it with gentle licks across my throbbing clit and I arched my back begging her to make me cum.

"Mmmmm... oh god Nat... yeeessssss," I groaned.

I felt her thumbs slide past my clitoral hood and she spread me open like a pea pod. My juices immediately trickled from my fuck hole and down my ass crack.

"Holy shit... you're still full of sperm," she gasped sounding shocked at the sight before her.

I was surprised too, I thought my body would have pushed it all out by now, but I was wrong. I lifted my head and looked down my body at her through the valley of my cleavage. She had pulled away to admire my pulsating quim which I knew was insanely wet and creamy from the previous night's fucking.

"You know what to do," I panted.

She certainly didn't ask; she went down on me pushing my legs even wider to gain access to her gooey prize. I felt her tongue on my perineum, forcing my labia apart as she licked up towards my clit. I kept watching her through my half-closed eyes and saw her emerging from between my legs. I watched my fleshy folds yield and mould around her tongue as she got to the top of her stroke.

She held her mouth open with her tongue sticking out to show me what she'd licked up. Her tongue was held out like the shape of a spoon to contain the milky fluid which pooled on it.

"Oh fuck... I am cummy aren't I?" I sighed.

She closed her mouth followed by her eyes and swallowed deep. After licking her lips and smiling she opened her eyes again.

"Fucking hell that is the nectar of the gods," she cooed. "Fucking delicious."

I giggled and then gasped as she went back down on me and repeated the process to ensure every drop of cum and cunt cream was savoured. Once she was sure I was clean she proceeded to lap at my clit making it flick back and forth. It looked like a tiny penis poking out from my hood as she gave me the licking of a lifetime.

"Holy shit this won't take long..." I purred.

I felt her hot breath on my pussy lips as she giggled. She used her left hand to spread my lips open so she could slide two fingers into the entrance of my snatch. She knew what she was doing, her fingers only just entered me rather than thrusting deep, that would come later when I orgasmed. For now, she teased me, barely breaking the seal while she worked wonders with her tongue.

The burning desire inside me was like an irritating itch which could only be satisfied by a monumental climax which I knew wasn't far away.

She knew it too.

Her fingers almost tickled my vaginal opening, producing copious amounts of lubrication. The room was silent except for the wet noises emanating from between my legs. Her mouth slurped like she was eating a juicy tomato and her fingers produced equally sexy sounds from my wet hole.

"Jesus Nat... I'm going to cum..."

She nodded and winked at me not changing her pace or technique. My belly fluttered like it was full of butterflies waiting to be released. I felt an aching inside me that can only be described as a bomb waiting to explode. My hands instinctively went to my breasts and I squeezed them hard and moaned loudly.

"Fucking eat that wet pussy, you dirty bitch," I panted.

My breathing became rapid and my heart rate increased. I'd felt this feeling many times and the long build up and teasing only meant one thing.

I was going to squirt.

"Mmmmppph, cum in my slutty face," slurped Nat.

The fuse was lit.

Slurp. Suck. Finger.

"Keep going... go deeper," I cooed.

She slipped her fingers inside me up to her first knuckle.

Suck. Slurp. Finger.

"Yes... here it comes... oh my fucking god..."

I squeezed my nipples hard and pulled at them making my tits wobble like two jellies as I released them. The extra stimulation triggered me off like a water sprinkler as I finally orgasmed in Natalie's face.

Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh.

Splash. Splash. Splash.

I tensed my whole body, clamping my thighs around her head as I orgasmed loudly, spraying my female ejaculate all over her face and hair.

She let out a small yelp of surprise and delight and rammed her two fingers inside me as far as she could. She must have hit my g-spot because I cried out and tensed up even more, almost crushing her head as my body convulsed like I was having a fit.

"FUCK... RIGHT THERE... DON'T STOP."

Suck. Slurp. Lick.

Squirt. Squirt. Squirt.

The room seemed to be closing in around us, like tunnel vision. All my focus was on the incredible feelings she was giving me.

Suck. Lick. Slurp.

When I couldn't take any more, I pushed her away with my thighs before I passed out. I continued to shudder sporadically just from her breath on my body. I had become super sensitive, but my orgasm was slowly washing away with each breath.

I opened my eyes to see her beaming down at me with wet hair.

"Fuck! You squirt like a horse taking a piss," she laughed wiping her mouth.

I laughed and pulled her down on top of me.

"You made me do it," I giggled, kissing her forehead and cuddling her into my chest.

She purred and snuggled into me like a child with its mother as the afterglow started to wash over us like the sea lapping at the shore.

We lay in silence for a while just enjoying the down time and the feel of another women's soft skin against our own.

As our breathing steadied, I wondered how she'd gotten into this line of work and how she'd met Lexa. I still felt like I had been coerced into this underworld, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't go back to a normal life after what I'd seen and done and I began to understand why soldiers struggled to make it on civvy street after they left the forces.

Nat stroked my arm softly and sighed a blissful sigh.

"I guess we should shower and get ready for work," she said. "Our shift starts at lunch time."

"I know, but I could lie here all day with you."

"Me too, but we need to keep our cover story and we have a job to do."

"Yeah... a job we know fuck all about," I scoffed.

"We'll figure it out. It must be important if she's put us both on the same assignment."

"Maybe, but it would be better if she gave us all the facts," I sighed. "We don't even know why we have to get friendly with the twins."

"It could be a thousand different reasons," she said as though it happened all the time. "There'll be a reason she hasn't given us more information."

"I think she knows who the guys in the Range Rover are. There's a lot more going on here than just getting friendly with street racers," I said.

"I think you might be right, but getting stroppy with her isn't going to help," she sighed, keeping her eyes closed.

I could feel her breath on my skin, cool as she breathed in and warm as she breathed out. I felt safe and content.

"How did you get into this line of work?" I finally asked.

"Lexa," she replied, as though just her name would explain everything.

"Did she make you go through the same thing I did?" I probed further.

Although I knew Natalie intimately, I knew nothing about her personal life.

"After a while yes."

"Did you meet as lovers or did she kidnap you like she did with me?"

"No. It was quite the opposite in fact."

"How so?"

"She saved me."

"She saved you?" I repeated sounding shock. "Saved you from what?"

"I was fourteen when she found me in an orphanage. I never knew my parents and she said she could help me with a foster family," she said.

She shuffled onto her back and pulled my arm around her neck as she stared up at the ceiling next to me. She twiddled with my fingers, deep in thought.

"I didn't mean to pry," I apologised. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"It's fine. The orphanage was pretty horrendous and I saw it as a way out. She introduced me to a nice couple who brought me up and educated me as if I were their own," she reminisced but there was sadness in her voice.

"Lexa didn't bring you up?"

"No, she used to visit once a month until I came of age and then it all changed for me."

"Holy shit! She started training you as soon as you were legally an adult?" I gasped.

"Virtually on my eighteenth birthday."

"Oh my god."

"I wasn't a stranger to sex Becca, but I went through her training program the same as everyone else," she laughed.

"At eighteen? Fuck that's a lot of emotional turmoil at that age."

"I had to grow up fast in the orphanage so I was already older than my years, but yes, being raped and creampied by five strangers whilst Lexa watched and instructed was a bit of a shock," she giggled.

I couldn't believe Lexa would do that to someone so young. I had found it extremely traumatic and I was four years older than her when it happened to me.

"Did you tell anyone about it? Like your foster parents?" I asked.

"No, Lexa swore me to secrecy and gave me a speech about it being my destiny and that I was born to fuck, yada, yada, yada," she rolled her wrist to emphasise the gist of her little pep talk.

"She told me the same thing."

"She tells everyone the same thing," she tittered. "But it works, doesn't it?"

"Fuck yeah it does."

We laughed to relieve the tension and then fell silent for a while. She played with her hair in her fingers like a child, maybe she was comforting herself.

I eventually broke the silence again with more questions.

"Why do you think she picked us to work for her?" I asked.

"Purpose."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I was stuck in an orphanage with no prospects. When she came to my rescue, she gave me a new purpose in life even if it was fucking people for the good of the facility."

"I already had a purpose. I had a good job and I was enjoying myself," I said.

She pushed herself off the sofa and turned to face me as though she had something important to say.

"Were you really happy with your life though? I mean really, when you look back at it?" she said looking me in the eye with her baby blues.

I thought for a moment before answering, but Nat got in first.

"Would you go back to it even if you could?"

"Never in a million years," I laughed.

"Well there you go then."

"Yes, but that doesn't explain why she picked us. Giving someone purpose is a motivator. It doesn't make it part of her selection criteria," I pointed out.

"True," she nodded. "I guess she sees things in us that we didn't know were there."

"Maybe she does, but I'd have thought there was more to it than that."

"I don't see why there would be. We can read people, right? We can see things in people and sense what their desires are from some primeval thing inside them. So why wouldn't she see something inside us that we didn't know existed?"

It made a lot more sense when she explained it like that.

"So, you're saying she knew we were the sort of people who could do this job even though we didn't know it ourselves?" I said, although it was more of a statement than a question.

"Exactly," she replied. "Earlier, we both knew that we wanted to fuck each other. How did we know? Neither of us said anything, it was all down to body language and facial expressions, but we knew. Lexa is a master at this sort of thing because she's been doing a lot longer than we have. She sees and senses things in people that we can't."

"So, she knew we were a couple of dirty sluts before we did?" I giggled.

"I'm not a dirty slut, but I can't speak for you," she joked.

"Yeah right. I'm not the one selling my cunt-stained knickers online," I stated.

"You are, as of today," she raised her eyebrows.

We poked each other playfully. We got on so well together it was as though we'd known each other for years. She was cute and girly but also sassy and confident. She knew herself one hundred percent and it was rubbing off on me. We may have been dressed like sisters the previous night but today I was feeling like she really was my sister. It was some unspoken bond or connection between us and we were both on the same page. The downtime had done us a lot of good but we both knew that the assignment was beckoning like a homing beacon in the distance.

I didn't want to probe any further about her past as I didn't want to push my luck, but it astounded me how Lexa worked in the shadows.

I decided to move the conversation back to the reason we were both here.

"So, what do you think the assignment's all about?" I asked.

"It really could be anything Becca. I've been on enough of these assignments not to try and second guess it."

"How many have you done?"

"I've lost count but they were all different. Some lasted a few days and some a few months," she explained. "They all started out with little or no information but I still got the job done."

"The last two assignments I did both had a proper mission briefing beforehand. I knew what I was there for," I replied. "I don't like the not knowing."

"Well what do you think it's about?" she turned the question back on me.

"I really don't know. A lot of it doesn't make sense. Why is street racing so important to her and why use the twins as a way in? They seem like outsiders to me."

"I agree with you on that one. They just don't seem to fit in with the whole street racing theme."

"Exactly. Why not use T-bone's crew as a way in? They seem much more likely to be up to no good."

"She specifically said we had to get friendly with Sinner and Ice, so they must be up to something. Maybe they're smuggling something in their cars and using the street racing as a cover," said Nat.

"Like what? Drugs, guns, explosives I still can't see it."

"It would have to be something small, but perhaps it's nothing to do with street racing at all. That could just be a way for us to meet them," she replied.

"That makes more sense and if that is the case then we don't have to worry about going back to the industrial estate," I said. "We'll only be risking running into the Range Rover again."

"Yeah and I don't fancy doing that. We'll have to find another way to meet up with them," Nat sighed.

"That's what Lexa said last night. I did set us up for a plan B, as long as they are truly interested in seeing us again."

"The Voodoo bar? Yeah, I noticed Ice take an interest in that," Nat replied.

"Hopefully they'll come to us and save us the bother of going after them. We put on a pretty good show last night. That should have got their attention."