Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we got their attention all right. I think they both nearly creamed their pants when they saw us taking on T-Bone's crew," she giggled.

"Let's hope so."

"Do you think the Range Rover was with them?" asked Nat.

"It might be. Maybe they were there to protect them and they didn't like us snooping about."

"This gets weirder the more I think about it," she mused.

We fell silent again as we both searched for answers. After several long minutes Natalie leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I could taste my ejaculate on her mouth and her hair smelt of pussy. She climbed off me and stretched.

"Thanks for the fuck," she yawned.

"Anytime," I said. "I love a morning workout and the best way to end it is with an orgasm."

"You're not wrong. I'm going for a shower."

She laughed and disappeared into her room. I heard the shower switch on and briefly thought about going and joining her. I decided against it and walked back to my own room to get ready for work.

I jumped in the shower and washed the previous night's grime and the morning sex from my athletic figure. I'd been hitting the gym pretty hard these last few months and my body was in better shape than it had ever been. I would describe myself as being between ripped and toned without an ounce of fat anywhere and I felt incredible.

After drying my hair and throwing some make up on my face, I met up with Natalie in the living area. As I expected she was back at her laptop checking on the bidding. The printer was doing its thing on the table as she printed off the verification photo sets to accompany the goods. They were printing onto glossy paper and I was pretty sure they'd have sperm sprayed all over them in a matter of hours.

"How much are they up to now?" I asked.

"Two-eighty-five," she replied. "It looks like Pntysnffr has bottled it."

"He just wanted a wank by the sound of it."

"It happens," she shrugged.

I downed a pint of water as Nat picked up a blank post card from the counter top. She wrote something on it and then kissed the card with heavily made up lips. It left a beautiful imprint of her lipstick on the card and she held it up to admire it.

"That should do it," she smiled.

Next, she got her perfume from her bag and gave the card the smallest of sprays before sellotaping it to the bag which contained her pre-loved panties.

"You need to write the kiss card," she said to me.

She handed me the card and I used my lipstick from my work bag to coat my lips more than I usually would. Nat had used vibrant red, but I chose a lighter shade to distinguish between the two. After planting a good imprint on the card, I picked up the pen.

"What shall I write?" I asked her. "You're the expert."

"I keep it simple. I wrote 'Enjoy my dirty knickers. Love Nat xx'."

I wrote on the card and passed it to her for approval and she read it out loud.

"I hope you like my scent. Love Becca xxx," she recited. "Yeah, that should do it."

She taped it to my bag, slipped them both into a jiffy bag with the photos and then slipped it into her work-bag.

"The bidding finishes at twelve. Once I know who's won it, I'll write the address and put it in the post to the perverted fucker. He'll have his nose buried into our gussets by dinner time tomorrow."

Despite having a clean pair of panties on, I felt myself get wet at the thought of it. Some stranger who I'd never even met before would know what my cunt smelt like after sex with several men. He'd like it so much that he'd probably add his own filling to my underwear several times over.

"Stop talking dirty Nat," I swooned. "You'll get me all horny again."

"You fucking love it, you dirty bitch," she laughed, picking up her work bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "Come on let's go and have some fun at the titty bar, it's time to go to work."