Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saturday night party goers were out in force and we got wolf whistled a few times as we made our way to the Tavern bar. Dressed like a couple of underaged drinkers got us more attention than we'd bargained for, but it made us both smile along the way.

We did our counter-surveillance routine and walked all the way around the block to make sure no one was following us, before we made our way to the meeting place.

"Which one do you want?" I asked her as we approached the High Street.

"They're twins Becca! I don't think it really matters."

"They are, but Sinner seems to be the one calling the shots. He's the dominant male between them."

"I know but they're identical twins apart from that. I really don't mind."

"Do you think they're identical all over?" I laughed.

"I don't know but it's going to be fun finding out."

"I guess we'll let them do the choosing. I don't mind which one I get as long as I get fucked," I sighed.

"I agree, we'll just see what happens. What's the rendezvous point if it all goes to shit though?" she asked, turning things back to security.

"We'll meet at the petrol station where we filled the bikes up last week. Wait for an hour and if the other one doesn't show up, contact Lexa."

"Agreed."

We rounded the last corner and were hit with a crowded street full of young people out to enjoy the nice weather and the freedom of the weekend. The Tavern bar looked lively but it wasn't packed. It was still early in the grand scheme of things and the place didn't really get going until much later. We were purposely five minutes late to keep them waiting and so we could make an entrance.

As predicted Sinner and Ice were already seated at a high table outside the bar. Ice was drinking coke again, but Sinner was on the beer. We must have looked like all their fantasies had come at once when the crowd parted to let us through. We even had the sun behind us which would have made us look like angels emerging from the gates of heaven.

Like true gentlemen they both got off their seats and stood up to greet us.

"Good heavens above what have you done with Becca and Natalie?" gasped Sinner.

I liked his playfulness and the fact he didn't take himself too seriously.

"We can dress like ladies when the mood takes us," tittered Nat.

"You're not kidding," said Ice. "You both look sensational."

They both took our hands and kissed the back of them each in turn.

"Please take a seat and we'll get you both a drink," said Sinner.

"Thank you so much. This is like a role reversal from this afternoon," I laughed.

"Yes, it is, except we've got our shirts on," replied Sinner.

"Haha, very funny."

"What would you like to drink?" asked Ice.

"Gin on ice with a splash of tonic and a lime wedge please," I said.

"I'll have the same but with pink gin please," said Nat.

"Oooh, pink gin. That sounds nice. I'll have that too," I said, changing my mind.

"We'll be right back," said Ice.

They turned and walked through the double doors and towards the bar. We weren't the only ones who'd got changed and taken a shower. They were both wearing crisp white shirts and black trousers. They were clean shaven and smelt of aftershave. They must have taken some time getting ready as their hair was immaculate, styled into matching quiffs.

I watched them at the bar to try and suss them out a bit more. Time spent on reconnaissance is never wasted and although this was hardly a military operation, I still treated it like one. Observing them told me several things about them.

They weren't locals that was sure. No one in the Tavern spoke to them and the barman showed no sign of recognition. I doubted they'd spend much time in a town like this and watching them proved my point.

They also stood out too much. The way they moved and their mannerisms told everyone that they didn't belong there. They were from another world and this wasn't theirs.

They seemed popular with the ladies though. They got several flirtatious looks from scantily clad girls as they passed them. I could see why. They were twins for a start which stood them apart from everyone else. The local slags were probably wondering the same thing as me; what would it be like to be double-teamed by identical twins. The only difference was I would soon be finding out and they wouldn't.

Finally, they had an air of complete confidence about them as though they were untouchable. This told me they were either stupid, well-connected or genuinely able to defend themselves in the event of an altercation. Unfortunately, I thought it was the former as they seemed oblivious to any threats around them as though they were in living in their own little bubble.

They came back with the drinks and big beaming smiles.

"Two gins for two beautiful ladies," said Sinner as they sat down next to us.

"Thank you.... and cheers," I said raising my glass.

"Chin, chin," they both said in unison.

We all clink glasses and I got my first taste of gin and tonic in weeks. It was zesty, cold and refreshing and was still my favourite drink.

"So, here we all are again," said Nat.

"Indeed. Thank you for letting us take you out," said Sinner.

"No problem, but we still don't really know anything about you," I replied.

"Yes, I can imagine it must seem strange, but there's not much to tell really."

"How old are you?" asked Nat.

"Twenty-one," replied Ice.

"Ooh we've got ourselves a couple of toy-boys, Becca," laughed Nat.

"What? You're older? No way, you look about eighteen," said Sinner.

"Well, let's just call it eighteen then," I smiled.

Our fake identities had our real ages on which was twenty-four. Nat didn't look old enough to drink and the way I'd done my makeup made me look about eighteen.

"No, come on you've got tell us now."

"A lady doesn't give her age and a gentleman shouldn't ask," said Nat.

We all chuckled as the ice got broken and we relaxed around each other.

"So, what do you guys do?" I asked.

"We're studying politics at a rather prestigious school," announced Sinner proudly.

"Politics. Fucking hell, are you going to be the next prime minister?" I joked.

"Well you never know," said Ice.

"And how does that fit in with street racing?"

"That's just a little hobby of ours. Father doesn't approve of it but as long as our grades are good, he lets it slide. He can be a frightful bore when it comes to having fun in cars."

The main conversation was now between me and Sinner as Ice and Nat took a back seat and listened intently. The pecking order had been established with me as the dominant female and Sinner as the alpha male. It wasn't intentional on my part but I was genuinely interested to see what made Sinner tick as the conversation continued to flow.

"Parents huh? They can be a pain in the ass," I said agreeing with him.

"What about you two lovelies? There's not many girls who race and I've certainly never seen anything like what you did last night."

"Awww, you don't want to hear my life story," I giggled.

"Of course, I do. How did you end up here?"

"I walked here with Natalie," I joked.

"No. I don't mean here tonight, I mean here in life," he didn't seem to understand the joke.

"Usual story I suppose. I had overbearing, very religious parents who didn't allow me to do anything other than attend church. In the end I got pissed off with it and left home to live with my best friend from school," I pointed at Nat.

"We moved about a bit trying different things to make money and now here we are still enjoying our adventure. We work at Voodoo five times a week and use the money for stakes in the races," Nat joined in with our pre planned cover story. "Last night was our first time at that venue and the fuckers wouldn't let us race," she said sounding pissed off.

"I know," said Sinner. "Unfortunately, the races are planned in advance and bikes aren't a fair match against cars."

"Well it wasn't a wasted evening," I winked at Nat.

"Quite," replied Sinner.

We all sipped our drinks and went silent for a moment before Sinner turned the conversation back to us.

"So, what else did you do for money before you came here?" he quizzed. "You said you'd tried different things."

"I'm sure you can use your imagination," tittered Natalie, pushing her tongue into her cheek to make it bulge out, while making a jerk off motion with her hand.

"Nat, for fucks sake, don't tell them stuff like that," I looked daggers at her.

"They'd find out sooner or later, Becca. They were there last night, they're not blind," she laughed.

I pretended to look embarrassed that Natalie had let the cat out of the bag.

"I guess that answers your question from earlier," I said to Sinner.

"I asked if you were a prostitute, but I meant now, not in the past," he smiled trying to put me at ease.

"I've done a lot of stuff in the past but in answer to your question.... no, I don't do that anymore."

"Not for money at least," laughed Nat.

"Nat, behave. You'll put them off," I whispered to her but loud enough for them to hear.

"Wow," said Ice.

"Wow what?"

"Nothing it's just that thinking of you in that way is kind of a huge turn on."

"Definitely," added Sinner.

"What? Fucking people for money?" I asked.

"Yeah. Fucking hell yeah," said Sinner sounding a little weird using swear words in a posh voice.

"Is that why you came looking for us? So, you can get balls deep in some professional pussy for free?" I giggled.

"God you are so sexy when you talk like that," swooned Ice.

"Well it would appear we are all on the same page then, at least. Do you want to take us back to your place and we'll have some naked fun?" I said with a straight face.

"You're quite extraordinary," gasped Sinner. "You're so matter of fact about something most girls find hard to talk about."

"Fucking is the most natural thing in the world," I replied. "The fact that we are incredible in bed is just a bonus for you."

"Unbelievable," said Ice.

I downed the rest of my drink and Nat followed suit.

"We're ready when you are," I said. "What's the plan?"

"Plan?"

"Yeah, where are we going and who goes with who?"

"We have a place lined up for us this evening, but it's not what you'll be expecting. We try to keep a little romance here Becca, let's not rush into it all," said Sinner.

"Of course. It'll be no fun if I just fell over with my legs open would it. Don't worry, we'll blow your fucking minds."

"And your cocks," added Nat.

"Wow, you're as bad as she is you naughty thing," said Ice.

"So, as you're identical I don't suppose it matters who goes with who. Right? Do you guys have a preference on us?" I asked.

My panties were getting damper by the minute as we discussed our sex deal like common whores but no money was going to be involved. I needed them to want us in their lives and not just once. One night with me and Nat would leave them wanting more, which is exactly what we were after.

"Well, here's the thing on that," said Sinner. "As you know we're twins and share a very close family bond."

"Yes, I understand that," said Nat. "You must have that weird identical twin thing going on but what's your point?"

"Well we've always shared everything in life from a young age and it hasn't changed as we got older," said Ice.

The bond they had from being twins was like having a conversation with a single person rather than two of them. They knew what the other was thinking and could anticipate each other's decisions and sentences.

"What are you getting at?" asked Nat again.

I figured out why they'd picked us and tracked us down at the bar. They were looking for two freaky girls who would do something that they usually paid for.

"They want to share us," I answered for them. "Do you always fuck girls in pairs?"

"Yes, at the same time, in the same room," said Sinner shamefully. "We like to watch each other."

"And you usually pay hookers for the service, right?"

"We have done in the past. It's difficult to find people who want the same thing we do," said Ice.

"And you think that because we used to be whores and that we that fucked ten strangers last night, that you've found your ideal girlfriends?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to offend you. We'll take you home, it freaks a lot of people out," said Sinner resigning himself to the fact that he'd failed.

There was a momentary awkward silence and both Nat and I let it hang.

Suddenly we both burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" the twins said at the same time.

"You really don't know us at all do you?" giggled Nat. "If you think that's weird enough to put us off, then you're completely wrong."

"She's right," I added. "Sharing is caring."

I put my hand on top of Sinner's and Nat did the same to Ice.

"Let's go and fuck," I said.

"You're really up for it?" asked Sinner in surprise.

"Fuck yeah, show us this romantic place boys and we'll show you a night you'll never forget."

They both looked at each other and shrugged. The shrug turned into a smile and the smile turned into a laugh. It was the kind of laugh where they shook their heads in disbelief. Whatever these fuckers were into, Lexa must have known about their kink. She knew this was the way in and that's why she'd paired us up together. She definitely knew more than she was sharing and I vowed to have a meeting with her to straighten things out once this evening's debauchery was over.

"Holy shit!" they said in unison. "Let's go."

****

Ice's van was parked around the corner in a multi-storey car park. I was surprised it fitted under the height restriction barrier until he pointed out that the van had been lowered on special suspension. It was obvious it was his pride and joy and that he'd spent a lot of time and money on it. The interior was plush leather and the inner panels and roof were lined with suede. The front seats were like a normal van but there was a second row of seats behind them like a car.

Sinner opened the rear sliding door for us and it powered open on motors. This van had all the optional extras. We climbed into the back and took a seat as he powered the door shut. Ice was already in the driver's seat and Sinner joined him in the front.

"Champagne my little sweethearts?" offered Sinner.

He opened a fridge which was situated under the passenger seat and he produced a bottle of Bollinger and two glasses.

"You don't need to get us drunk," laughed Nat. "We're a sure thing."

"You never let up, do you?" he laughed. "You're dirty from start to finish."

"And beyond," I added.

Sinner struggled to unwrap the foil and remove the metal cage from the bottle as Ice started the engine.

"What's wrong Sinner? Struggling to pop your cork?" I giggled.

"Oh.... don't worry girls that's never been a problem for either of us," he winked.

"It fucking better not be," swore Nat.

Pop. Fizz. Clink.

Sinner removed the cork clumsily and managed to catch the overflow in the first glass. He poured us both a glass as Ice manoeuvred us out of the parking space, down the ramp and out of the multi-storey.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sipping my Champagne.

"It's a surprise."

"Yeah, but where are we going?" I asked again.

"What's wrong? Don't you like surprises?" said Ice.

"It depends on the surprise," I laughed.

"You'll like this one, don't worry," said Ice.

We were playing along with a game we knew nothing about. We had no idea who these posh fuckers were or where they were taking us. Nat and I shared a knowing look to reassure each other that whatever happened we were in it together.

We both had our hand bags with us and we were carrying weapons, but not in the conventional sense. We had no firearm or knife but we did carry a hardened steel-cased pen. They were known as Tactical-pens and were based on a small martial arts weapon known as a Kubaton. A Kubaton was about six inches long and half an inch in diameter and we had been trained how to use them for joint locks and pressure point strikes against an attacker. The Tactical-pen was an efficient close quarters weapon in case of an emergency or self-defence and could be legally carried without questions from the police. If these guys weren't what they seemed to be they'd be going home with a broken wrist each.

We headed out of the city and turned up winding suburban roads which seemed to meander out into the countryside in an uphill direction. Pretty soon we were in a wooded area that was pretty deserted and I glanced over at Nat again.

She looked as concerned as I felt. They could have been leading us anywhere and although we'd been on the lookout for the black Range Rover, we hadn't seen any sign of it. That got me thinking that maybe they were taking us straight to them if they were indeed working together.

"Where are we going?" Natalie asked again.

"Somewhere romantic," said Sinner. "We're nearly there now."

We pulled into a gated dirt road that headed deeper into the woods. Sinner went into the side pocket of the van, produced a set of keys and got out of the van to unlock the padlock on the gate. Once it was unlocked, Ice drove through and waited for Sinner to lock the gate behind us before he jumped back in.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Don't worry you'll love it. We're on private land now. We won't be disturbed and we can relax together for a few hours out of the bustle of the city. I hate crowds," replied Sinner.

"Private land? Who owns it?" I asked.

"Our father. He owns a lot of land all over the place."

"He must be pretty rich," I laughed as we drove down the bumpy road.

"He'd say, he's not rich enough," he smirked.

"What does he do?" asked Nat, almost spilling her champagne over herself as we hit a pothole.

"He owns a company that develops software for social media platforms," he said.

"What? Like Facebook and stuff?"

"Exactly right. He was at the forefront of all of it. Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites were foundered by different people but my father's software is used on all platforms," he said. "The company is called Genesis."

"Cool name," I said.

"Yeah that's his baby. He works on projects worldwide, something to do with decision-engines and choice-influencers and viral-algorithms. I'm not overly sure what it all means but he's become very important and influential in his field of expertise."

I had no idea what he was talking about and I didn't really care that much. I was more interested in seeing where we were being taken, which soon became apparent. Ice slowed the van as we came to clearing and it dawned on me why they'd brought us here.

The clearing opened up into a grassy meadow with a panoramic view of the whole city below us.

"Holy fuck! What a view!" gasped Natalie.

"I told you you'd like the surprise," said Ice.

The view was very impressive and Ice stopped the engine and got out of the van. Sinner opened the door for us and we stepped out into a warm sunny evening in a wonderfully secluded spot.

As we took in the view Ice opened the tailgate to the van and came back with a picnic basket and two large blankets. It was an idyllic setting for an evening out in the wilderness, enjoying food and wine with the city stretching out in front of us. Ice laid out the blankets and within minutes we were all sitting side by side watching the sprawling metropolis in the distance.

"More fizz?" asked Sinner.

"Of course. Thank you," I said passing my glass to him for a refill.

"Strawberries?" said Ice.

He had them in a picnic hamper and we all helped ourselves.

"Wow, this really is romantic," I cooed. "Is this how the other half live?"

"You're the first girls we've ever brought to this spot," said Sinner holding his glass up in celebration.

"Cheers."

We all clinked glasses and even Ice had a glass with us.