Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat spat Sinner's cum into my open mouth and turned towards Ice.

"Stick your cock in the dirty slag," she ordered. "Make the bitch squirt."

He didn't need telling twice and I felt his full length penetrate my sopping hole as he started to fuck me slowly. He didn't want to cum before I did and he knew a girl like me needed a slow build up. Natalie lay beneath me in the fresh air and we swapped Sinner's cum from mouth to mouth in a sloppy loving kiss. She'd pucker her lips inside mine and push the cum into my mouth and then we'd kiss with it and let gravity do its work to swap it back over.

Sinner had got his breath back, still in a flaccid state but that didn't stop him helping his brother out. He got alongside him and reached down between my legs to rub my clit.

"She's absolutely dripping," said Ice. "So tight and sloppy."

"I know. I made her good and wet for you bro. Let's give her the orgasm she deserves. I'll rub her pussy whilst you fuck the dirty bitch."

Rub. Rub. Rub.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Pretty soon I was approaching my peak as Sinner rubbed my sex bean and his brother pounded me harder with his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks. I swallowed what was left of Sinner's load and the second it hit the back of my throat I came.

It was a sudden leg trembling climax that came from nowhere. The taste of spunk can have that effect on me and I moaned loudly and contracted my walls around Ice's shaft.

"That's it you dirty cunts, make her fucking cum," shouted Nat in a frenzy. "Fuck the dirty whore."

They did exactly that. Sinner flicked at my clit and Ice slid in and out of me hard and deep.

"FUCK ME...... MAKE ME CUM..." I screamed. "OH MY GOD.... OH...OH.... FUCK!"

I felt my thighs get sticky as I leaked down my legs but I didn't manage to squirt. The build-up hadn't quite been enough. I did however cum hard and strong, gripping his member inside me as my hot gash went into spasm.

As usual when this happens the cock in my pussy became extra stimulated by the tightness surrounding it and he couldn't hold back any longer either.

Somehow his brother sensed it too, maybe it was a twin thing.

"Go on Ice.... that's it.... cum inside her.... I know you want to... fill her up brother."

"Here it comes.... ugh... ugh... oh... argh."

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

I felt him plaster my cervix with his red-hot seed which tripped me into overdrive. I pushed back hard sitting in his lap as I rode him into a foaming mess of frothy sperm mixed with my own wetness. He pushed up as far as he could and held me still until we were both spent and we fell sideways into a mass of limbs and sweaty bodies.

"Holy fucking shit you two are good," I said in a breathless voice. "I fucking needed that."

"Me too," sighed Nat.

"Us too," said the twins in unison.

We lay there not knowing whose arm or leg was whose, just staring into the fluffy white clouds above us. I loved the freedom of fucking outdoors and although I missed the risk of being caught, I was in heaven with these three.

We seemed to be connected on some weird sexual plane which is only felt with a few select people. A physical connection during sex is easy and obvious and although an orgasm is achieved it's not as satisfying. An emotional connection to the person you're with gives a stronger orgasm and the afterglow seems to last longer. However, if you have a spiritual connection with your lover as well as emotional and physical it is mind blowing. That's what this was and it was very rare to find it among people we'd only just met. Maybe the fact that the brothers were connected from being twins made a difference but I didn't know what the science was behind it.

My connection with Lexa was on an even higher spectrum which I couldn't even begin to explain. Maybe it was because she created me and made me the slut I was. Although that feeling seemed to be fading a little each day due to mistrust and lack of information about the mission.

Ice reached over and dragged the picnic hamper nearer so he could pour more champagne and grab another punnet of strawberries. He poured three glasses but didn't have one himself. I had to admire his resolve about drinking and driving, he was a man of honesty. We shuffled about to get more comfortable and Nat and I finished up lying in the centre again with our heads on our lover's bellies using them like a pillow.

Sinner and Ice fed us strawberries while we lay there soaking up the last of the sun. The blanket was wet beneath me as Ice's mess leaked out of my swollen pussy and pooled around my ass crack. Round two was going to be something special.

"I love this place, it's so peaceful," I sighed looking down at the city. "I can see why your father used to bring your mother here."

"And give her a good fucking," added Nat.

The boys chuckled.

"Do you think they were as dirty as we just were?" Nat tittered.

"I don't think they came up for a foursome," laughed Sinner. "They used to be smitten with each other."

I picked up on his choice of words.

"Used to be?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid our father became unfaithful. I think it was to do with him being away from home so much with work. Mother once went to surprise him in a hotel in Paris and found him in bed with three ladies of ill repute."

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry to hear that, but I can understand why people are unfaithful. I can't go too long without cock or pussy. Work can be hard on you," I said knowing all too well how stressful working away from home was.

"It took its toll on our mother and she's a bit of a basket case I'm afraid. She drinks a lot and never seems happy anymore," said Ice sadly. "Our sister tries to keep her on the straight and narrow but it's not easy."

"You have a sister?" asked Nat with a naughty look on her face.

"Yes. Pippa," he replied.

"Oooh, cute name," I added. "Is she a street racer too?"

"Oh good lord no. She's studying law and is quite strait-laced compared to...." Sinner looked for the right word to describe me and Nat, but I interrupted.

"Us? Compared to a couple of ex-hookers who love cock?" Is that what you're getting at?" I said.

"No... erm... sorry I didn't mean to offend."

"Don't worry, you didn't. I take it as a compliment. I love being a filthy bitch."

I turned my head and licked his soft penis as it lay flaccid on his navel near my head.

"They don't come much filthier than Becca," giggled Nat.

"Oi you cheeky bitch," I snapped, kicking her playfully with my foot.

"How much filthier could it get?" asked Ice.

"That would depend on your boundaries," I said in a serious tone.

I turned back to Sinner's lap and licked his shaft up and down like a lollipop. Blood was already rushing to his cock and he was becoming harder by the second.

"We don't have any boundaries," said Sinner reaching down and moving my hair out of the way so he could watch me service him.

I took his semi-hard dick in my mouth and sucked gently. He was salty with semen and sweat from the previous session.

"No boundaries at all?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"What have you got in mind?"

I glanced over at Nat and winked. She was still drinking champagne and watching me get dirty with Sinner. Ice was already hard for some reason, maybe it was the twin connection again.

"Have you ever been jerked off at the same time?" I asked.

"Yes of course, we had a very nice young lady in the past who took us in each hand and played with us as we stood side by side," said Ice.

"One in each hand?"

"Yes."

"I meant both your cocks in one hand. Rubbing you against each other while being wanked off," I said in a matter of fact tone.

I was testing the water to see how far they'd go. They didn't seem to react to my suggestion, in fact Sinner's cock twitched at the very suggestion.

"Becca you are such a dirty slut," laughed Nat. "But I like that idea."

"I'm game," said Sinner.

"Me too," said Ice.

"Ok. Bend your legs and open them," I said to Sinner who was still lying on his back.

He did as I asked as Natalie came over to see what my plan was.

"Right, Ice do the same but shuffle your thighs under his buttocks until your balls touch," I instructed.

Ice got on his back and shuffled under his brother holding his cock straight up in the air. As his balls made contact with his brothers, I gripped both their cocks in my right hand and squeezed them together. They felt hot and sticky and looked like a pair of sausages in a hot-dog bun.

"Wow you're really hard," gasped Ice, feeling his brothers cock brushing against his own.

"You too," said Sinner. "My god this is sexy."

I pushed two fingers between my legs with my free hand and produced a nice dollop of Ice's spunk from my wet hole. I let it drip onto their cocks and then spread it around as lubrication. Nat got around the other side of the twins and spat on their cocks to help me out.

Very slowly I stroked them both up and down, stimulating them both at the same time. It was a wet sloppy wank consisting of stimulation from each other and from my expert touch.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Amazingly filthy," said Ice.

"Yeah? You like rubbing your cocks on each other's?" I teased them.

"That's what makes it so erotic," gasped Sinner looking down at the action.

Nat's hand came in to join mine and we stroked a pair of cocks between us. I leaned in and kissed Natalie to make the show even more sexy for the twins as they looked on in astonishment.

"Mmmm, feel that skin and skin contact boys," cooed Natalie.

We stroked them up and down in unison using our thumbs to rub their glans at the top each stroke.

"You're practically fucking each other," I said, making it sound as dirty as I could.

"Yeah, I bet this is a close to incest as you've ever been," said Nat in an equally dirty voice.

I noticed the twins give each other a knowing look that told me more than I needed to know about the pair of them. I let it go but it made me wonder what this family got up to behind closed doors. Sinner had said they liked to share within the family and I wondered how far that sharing went.

I decided to up the ante and nodded at Nat to copy me. I separated the two cocks and sucked Sinner into my mouth as Natalie did the same to Ice. He throbbed and squirmed as I worked my magic and slobbered all over his cock to keep it slippery. Nat's tongue danced all over Ice's frenulum and tip making him thrust up so she'd take it in her mouth. We both started rubbing our lips up and down their shafts in unison and kissed each other at the top of each stroke. We rubbed their glans against each other making them moan in ecstasy.

The twins may have cum only a few minutes ago, but I could practically hear their balls refilling by the second. They were watching a first-class lesbian session with their cocks as the main attraction.

I gripped the two of them at the base in one hand again and pointed them straight up in the air.

"Do you want to try it first?" I asked Nat.

She took hold of them and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Their shafts glistened in the late evening light as she attempted to get both of them into her mouth at the same time.

"Jesus fucking Christ," gasped Ice. "I can't believe my eyes."

"Me neither that is so filthy," added Sinner.

They were transfixed on her sucking two cocks at the same time. She couldn't manage it all the way down but she had a good go. She started bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue around the two shafts and in between them.

"You fucking dirty slag," I spat. "Let me try."

She spat them out with a gush of saliva and I took them back in my hand. I opened up almost dislocating my jaw as I went down on the twins. My lips were stretched to their limits as they invaded my mouth. I repeated Natalie's technique of swirling my tongue around and I was rewarded with a trickle of pre-cum from one of them, I didn't know which.

"How's it feel to both be in there at the same time?" giggled Natalie.

"Fucking incredible," they gasped in unison.

"Do you like feeling your brother's dick against yours?" she asked.

"I love it," they both said with a chuckle for being so connected in their thoughts.

I spat them out along with a good quantity of spit.

"If you think that feels good wait until you feel this?" I boasted.

I straddled the pair of them as Nat steadied me by my waist and I positioned my freshly creamed fuck hole above the pair of them. I spread my lips open with two fingers and felt the remnants of Ice's semen start to drip.

"No way," swooned Sinner. "You'll never take both of us in there, you're too tight."

"Don't worry boys, I've had some pretty big cocks inside me before," I laughed. "You'd be amazed how far it can go."

As the words left my mouth I sank down slowly and took them both into my swollen cunt in one go. I felt every inch of them forcing their way inside me. My labia went taught and my vaginal walls stretched and yielded to allow them into my slippery passage. It just swallowed them up all the way down to their balls like a snake eating a rabbit.

"Oooh my god... fuck me that's filling," I moaned. "Give me a minute to get used to it."

I sat on their navels feeling my body adjust itself to the feeling of utter fulfilment. I took the pain, panting hard as my pussy walls began to relax and I secreted copious amount of lubrication. My cunt knew what was about to happen to it and reacted accordingly.

I rose up and back down slowly, my legs trembling as I rubbed my clit which was so engorged it stuck out at least a quarter of an inch from its hood.

"Two cocks, one hole," tittered Natalie, squeezing her tits together in excitement.

"My god that feels tight," gasped Ice.

"Incredibly tight," Sinner agreed.

"Mmmm, I love being stretched out," I moaned as I started to ride them both. "Stay perfectly still and let me do all the work."

I rose and fell as I got used to the feeling of them inside me. The pain started to recede like having anal sex for the first time. All I felt now was satisfaction and pleasure as I felt my second orgasm of the evening begin to build. The fuse was lit, but it was a slow burner and I knew Natalie would want to try them both out before I made them cum in me.

Up and down.

Slowly building. Feeling every nerve ending stimulated.

In and out.

I wanted to be the one who received a double creampie from the siblings, I wanted them both flooding my cervix at the same time as my orgasm hit me, but I felt selfish that Nat hadn't tried out the ride of a lifetime.

"I can't believe this is happening," panted Ice. "You are something else."

I bounced a couple more times and then climbed off.

"Your turn," I panted at Nat as the emptiness hit me.

"With pleasure," she smiled.

I looked down at my reddened hole and watched it close back up. My climax was like a ticking bomb waiting to go off and I knew that one more go on the double-cocked-beast would be mind-blowing, but for now I wanted to see the look on Natalie's angelic face as she took all they had.

I watched her spread her labia open showing off her pink slit and then watched her sink down and take the two of them in one hit.

I could see Sinner's point now, it did look like an impossible fit, but she took them with ease, her dark lips folding and moulding to their shape and form. It looked incredible and made me even more horny as she closed her eyes and took the pain.

"Take those cocks you little whore," I said to her.

"Yes... oh my god... yes... they feel so big... thank you for this gift..." she panted like a woman in labour.

It was the opposite of giving birth and although I knew she'd taken bigger, she looked ready to cum the instant she started to ride them. It was written all over her face.

I dropped down and started to lick her clit as she rode them. Her eyes were half closed and she began to squeak like a little kitten.

"Naaaattttaaaaaliiieee......" I said in a drawn-out word. "Are you cumming again?"

"Mmhmmm.... squeak.... almost ... oh my god.... so tight.... fuck...." she whimpered.

"You dirty bitch.... cum on those cocks... make them all sloppy for me."

Squeak. Moan. Squeak.

Up and down.

In and out.

Stretching and spreading.

She rode harder and deeper from tip to base. Her pussy looked like a dripping kebab as she let the feeling take over her shimmering body.

"Oh my god I can feel it," said Sinner.

"Me too, she's contracting around us," added Ice.

I rubbed her with my fingers and sucked her tits passionately to finally tip her over the edge.

"FUCK.... I'M CUMMING... STRETCH THAT CUNT OUT..." she shouted.

I watched her orgasm hit her hard and her vulva erupted like a fountain. She looked like she was taking a rhythmic piss all over them as she squirted her clear girl juice all over the place.

"Jesus she's squirting," cried Ice.

"Don't fucking cum in her, you dirty bastards. I want my fill first," I shouted.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK..." cried Nat as she rose up slowly and slammed down hard.

Each time she sank down a squirt of her female ejaculate spurted from her and soaked the twins. The spurts got weaker with each thrust until she let out a long moan of ecstasy.

"FUCK... YEEEESSSSSSSSSS.... I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE......."

She looked ready to pass out as she finally rolled off them onto the blankets, curling up into a ball and shivering all over. She cuddled her legs trying to recover from a monumental climax, rocking like a comforted child.

My need to orgasm was now all that mattered. I climbed back aboard and stuffed the two boys back inside me. They were difficult to grip with my hand due to the amount of female ejaculate all over them from Natalie, but I managed to hold them together long enough to impale myself onto them.

The feeling of my orgasm building was instant. I rubbed furiously at my clit wanting to cum before they did. They may have been young and athletic but there was no way they'd last much longer after this show.

Bounce. Bounce

In and out.

Up and down.

Squelch. Squelch.

"Here it cums boys.... get ready...."

I was facing Sinner with Ice behind me and I was slamming down onto both of them. My belly fluttered and felt ready to explode which is exactly what it was going to do. It felt like a water balloon inside me that was being over inflated and needed to burst.

I got eye contact with Sinner for a brief moment just before he closed his eyes. It was all over for him and he came first. I felt him twitch and his spunk jetted up inside me, coating my walls and Ice's shaft in warm slimy jizz.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING," he cried.

"Yes.... cum all over your brothers cock you dirty cunt," I shouted.

His pulsing shaft against Ice's cock triggered his twin brother off at the same time, pumping more cum into me.

"ME TOO," cried Ice, almost sounding in pain.

I loved feeling a guy ejaculate inside me, so having two guys do it almost simultaneously triggered off an epic climax from deep within me.

I felt my walls tighten as the water balloon burst open, gushing a huge squirt from my pussy all over them both. I was out of control and rode even harder like a jockey on the finishing straight.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Squirt. Squirt. Squirt.

"FUCK ME... FUCK ME... CUM IN ME... FUCK THIS DIRTY WHORE..."

Spunk and love piss cascaded out of my pussy, down their shafts and onto their navels. All I could hear was panting, moaning and wet squelching noises as the air was filled with the smell of sex. My senses were in overdrive as they flooded me with precious creamy juice and I came and came and came.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKKKK," I shouted so loud I was sure the whole city below heard it.

The feelings finally overwhelmed me and I collapsed on top of Natalie before I blacked out. I pulled her in close, quivering all over just like she had done.