Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything went silent except for the sound of the trees blowing in the wind and the birds tweeting as they came in to roost. It felt like the world had stood still for a brief moment until someone broke the peacefulness.

"Holy fucking shit that was hot," swore Sinner.

"Where have you two been all our lives," said Ice in a breathless voice.

"Right back at you," said Natalie.

"Mmmhhmmm," was all I could muster.

The light was beginning to fade as the sun set over the city casting long shadows onto the rustling grass. This had been a magical setting with amazing people and the sex had been out of this world. I felt warm and content and could have died happy even if the world had ended right at that very second.

I felt like I was falling for the twins. They seemed to be a couple of handsome, genuine, sexy guys and they certainly knew how to fuck. They'd been up for everything we'd thrown at them without hesitation. My mind wandered as I started to drift on the afterglow.

Maybe we could forget all about the mission and all run away together. Me, Nat and the twins could have a great life together, travelling the world and leaving all this behind us. Or maybe we could all live happily ever after in a huge country mansion which I'm sure they owned.

After several long minute's, reality started to creep back in despite me fighting to keep it away. I realised I was dreaming and decided to snap out of it. No good ever came of fantasising about something that could never be. We had a job to do and that always came first.

Sinner and Ice untangled their legs from one another and started to wipe themselves down using the blanket. By the time they'd finished, the blanket looked like a group of snails had crawled all over it.

"This has been incredible girls. I don't know how to begin to thank you," said Sinner.

"You don't need to thank us. We should be thanking you," said Natalie. "It's been amazing. We'll all sleep well tonight."

"Too fucking right, I could fall asleep right here," I whispered with my eyes still closed.

"I know, but we need to get going," said Ice. "It's getting dark."

"Awwww, do we have to?" groaned Nat.

"I'm afraid so, but this isn't goodbye by any stretch of the imagination. We'd like to see you again if that's alright with you," said Sinner.

"Fuck yeah, it's alright with us," I cried with glee.

"We need to exchange numbers," said Ice pulling his trousers back on.

Sinner seemed a little preoccupied trying to find his clothes which were strewn all over the place like mine and Natalie's.

"No problem," I said, slowly getting up and looking for my underwear. "Has anyone seen my panties?"

"They're here," said Nat, spinning them on her finger.

She pulled them back tight against her thumb and then pinged them at me like an elastic band. I caught them mid-air and pulled them back on. The evening sunshine and gentle breeze had dried them off a little, but they still felt damp and cold as they touched my overheated pussy.

We all searched around for our remaining garments in a frenzy of swapping items and getting dressed.

Ice packed the picnic blankets and hamper back into the van and we took one last look at the view. The sun had set and the city was lit up like a Christmas display looking picturesque and sparkling. I was sorry to be leaving it behind as we boarded Ice's van and they drove us back home.

Before we parted company, we exchanged numbers and then they dropped us off two blocks from our apartment. We were still on the lookout for the Range Rover and needed to do our counter surveillance routine before we got back. We liked these guys a lot but we weren't about to let our guard down.

"Thank you both so much for a wonderful evening," I said as I got out of the van.

The twins got out too like true gentlemen to say goodbye.

"We can see you all the way home girls. It's not a problem, the streets aren't safe at night," said Sinner sounding concerned for our well-being.

"No, it's fine, we need to clear our heads after all that champagne and the walk will do us good. Thanks for the offer though," said Natalie.

We all kissed each other goodbye and it lasted longer than it should have. They really were smitten with us and we were with them, none of us wanted the night to end.

"We'll call you," said Sinner.

"Not if we call you first," I said over shoulder as we walked away.

We walked in the opposite direction to our apartment as a security measure. We heard the van doors close behind us and they drove off with a double beep of the horn as they passed us. We gave them a playful wave and waited for them to disappear around the corner.

"Well, I think that was a successful evening," said Natalie.

"Mission accomplished, maybe Lexa will give us some more information now we've made proper contact," I scoffed.

"We'll contact her when we get back to the apartment," said Nat.

We walked a full loop of the two blocks before walking into the lobby of our apartment building. The streets were quiet and we saw no sign of our friends from the previous night.

We climbed the three flights of stairs and entered the corridor, making our way to our room and I couldn't wait to fall into bed.

As we approached the door, I stopped dead in my tracks and so did Natalie.

The paper-tell was lying on the floor outside the door.

Someone was in our apartment.

We'd been compromised.

Trouble had found us yet again.