Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinner let out a long happy sigh and lay back on the blanket with his legs crossed and his hands behind his head. He seemed at peace.

"There's nothing like a warm evening with great company and no one else around," he said.

We all copied his prone position and lay back with the wonderful smell of damp grass and fresh pine trees all around us. We could hear the buzz of insects and the twitter of birds with no other urban sounds to interrupt the tranquillity of the place.

"How did you know about this place?" asked Nat.

"Well... according to our father, this is where we were conceived," said Sinner. "He used to bring our mother here just like this."

"It's beautiful," I said.

"A beautiful place for two beautiful ladies," he sighed.

He was sweet and genuine and despite our initial trepidation we felt safe and relaxed. We ate strawberries and drank champagne and chatted about nothing in particular.

The breeze blew up my dress making me feel free and alive. I wished I'd gone panty-less after all, as I loved the wind blowing across my naked labia.

"This is such a contrast compared to last night," I said.

"You can say that again," giggled Nat.

"Ah yes. Last night, what a show you two put on," said Ice. "I have to admit I was very horny watching you both."

"Dirty fucker," tittered Nat. "Was there anything in particular you liked watching?"

He thought for a brief moment and leant up on his elbow staring down at her beside him.

"If I'm honest I think the horniest thing ever, is when a girl takes a guy's cock in her mouth," he said. "Seeing you suck those young men was truly a spectacular sight."

"What about you Sinner?" I asked turning my head towards him.

Natalie and I were lying next to each other with Sinner and Ice on either side of us, almost like they were protecting us or showing some sign of ownership. Sinner leant up on his elbow and mirrored his brothers position staring into my eyes. They were piercing green and I began to get lost in them.

"If I'm honest, I'd say the sexiest thing you both did was allowing those strangers to ejaculate inside you," he said softly. "There is nothing more intimate than a gorgeous girl allowing you to finish inside her most private place. It's like a gift."

It almost sounded like poetry coming from his posh lips and I smiled up at him.

"Girls like that feeling just as much as boys," I winked.

"Can you actually feel it when it happens?" he quizzed.

"Oh my fucking god yes. Of course, we can. We feel your cock get super hard and your ball sack tightens. Then we feel you pulsing and twitching against our pussy walls before you finally pump that warm slimy fluid inside us. It's the greatest feeling in the world," I swooned.

"You have such a way with words," he smiled. "And the fact that it's a stranger doing it -- does that make it more exciting?"

"In some ways I suppose it does. I love feeling like a whore, so letting a stranger cum in me does make me feel dirtier."

I heard kissing and slurping noises next to me and I turned my head to see Ice kissing Natalie like a couple of love-struck teenagers.

"Fucking slut," I said to her.

She didn't even break away from him, she just gave me the middle finger with her free hand.

"Charming young lady, isn't she?" I giggled to Sinner.

I turned back towards him and he was still gazing down at me with a dreamy look on his face. His free hand came down and moved some stray hairs from my cheek, the back of his fingers stroking my soft skin gently.

"I could stare at your beauty for ever," he said tenderly.

"You're pretty nice to look at too," I smiled shyly.

"If only I was as handsome as my brother," he rolled his eyes.

He wet his lips with his tongue in preparation for our inevitable kiss. I moved my arm behind my head and tilted my neck towards him to bring me a couple of inches closer. The sexual electricity between us could have powered the city below us and it hung in the air like a mist.

The anticipation of being kissed by a new lover for the first time was always one to be savoured. My body started to react to him before we even made contact. My heart rate increased and my nipples tingled as blood rushed to make them erect. My belly fluttered and I felt hot. I'd been wet all day, but I was definitely getting wetter staring into my new lover's eyes.

As Natalie and Ice swapped spit, Sinner cupped my chin with his manicured fingers and moved down until his lips pressed against mine. I instinctively opened my lips to allow his warm tongue to invade my mouth. I moaned softly through my nose and felt his warm breath on my skin.

As gently as it had started, it stopped and he pulled away and wiped my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Even better than I imagined," he whispered.

I reached up behind his neck and pulled him back down for another kiss. I wanted him to dominate me and to pin me to the floor and rip all my clothes off, but he didn't seem the type. I forced my tongue into his mouth and wrestled with his as he rolled on top of me. The bulge in his trousers pressed against me and I knew he was hard for me already.

"Someone's pleased to see me," I giggled.

"You drive me wild," he whispered.

His hand dropped to my shoulder and he tugged at my straps as he became more aroused. I gasped and dropped my head to the side pulling him into my neck where he sucked and kissed my pulse point. He knew how to pleasure a woman that was sure. He hadn't even touched my breasts or pussy and I was panting like a dog in heat.

I opened my eyes and saw Ice sucking on Natalie's tits next to me. She had wriggled her boob tube down and he was devouring her like a lion eating an antelope. Her head was pushed to the side and we made eye contact, smiling at each other. She looked irresistible and I stretched my neck to move closer and kissed her on the lips while the twins continued to work on us.

Seeing two beautiful girls making out drove their desire on and Sinner pulled my shoulder straps down with a sharp tug to gaze upon my two best assets. He didn't look at them for long as he followed his brother's fine example and I felt his warm mouth engulfing my areola and his soft hands caressing my boobs.

"Mmmmmm, dirty boys," I moaned.

"They are dirty boys," agreed Nat. "Helping themselves to our boobs."

We continued to kiss each other and let them get their fill of our breasts before they eventually broke off in unison and looked at each other smiling. They were kneeling up and their gaze went to Natalie and then to me and then back to each other.

"Do you like our titties?" asked Nat in her cute school girl voice.

"You are both absolutely stunning," said Ice.

We kissed again to tease them further.

"I think those shirts need to come off boys," I said.

"Of course, girls. Whatever you say," said Ice, looking at his brother and untucking his white shirt.

They both made a show of slowly unbuttoning them and taking them off like a pair of strippers. Their shoulders were slender but toned. They weren't hugely built but they were obvious gym goers judging by the look of their pecs and abs. There was definition there but they could have done with a more intensive workout regime or a lower fat diet to push them to the next level.

"Ooh, that's more like it. I like a smooth chest," cooed Nat looking at their hairless bodies.

There was still no distinguishing between the two of them and my mind was racing as to whether they had identical cocks. My knickers were drenched by now and I knew Nat's G-string would be acting like dental floss between her juicy cunt lips. It didn't contain her very well even before she was aroused and I knew her swollen pussy would be trying to escape.

"You seem to have a couple of lumps in your trousers lads," I pointed out, nodding at their crotches.

"Yeah. I think you need to lose them too," said Nat.

"Well, you're still almost fully clothed," laughed Sinner. "How about you undress a little bit more first."

"Nope, we want to see if it's worth us undressing first," said Nat. "Let's see if your manhood is a gorgeous as the rest of you."

"Yeah, let's see if you're identical all over," I added.

"It's always the same question when we meet a couple of girls," giggled Sinner. "Do we have identical penises?"

"Well.... do you?" pushed Nat.

It was an obvious question for people to ask identical twins and they must have heard it hundreds of times before. They stood up, kicked their shoes and socks off and undid their belts and zippers, dropping their trousers to their ankles. I was expecting to see some nice tight boxer shorts but the sight before me was far more impressive.

They weren't wearing any underwear.

No wonder their bulges had looked so big under their trousers. They'd looked like a couple of tent poles sticking out against the loose-fitting fabric.

"No underwear?" stated Natalie. "You pair of filthy bastards."

"It felt appropriate," smiled Ice. "I bet you're not wearing anything under that skirt."

"Of course we are," I said sounding upset. "We're not sluts you know."

We all burst out laughing at my comment and I watched their cocks bouncing up and down as they laughed.

They were both well-groomed down there with just a little tuft of trimmed pubic hair above the base of their shafts. The rest was smooth shaved and looked very inviting. Their pale skin covered most of their glans which peeped out from their foreskin like a curious turtle. They weren't the biggest cocks I'd seen but they were in proportion to their bodies. Fourteen inches of cock between them was more than enough to play with and the thickness made up for any lack of length.

"So, you are identical," I sniggered.

"Identical in every way," said Ice.

Nat looked over at me and smiled a wicked dirty smile.

"Do you think they taste the same?" she asked me.

"Only one way to find out," I smirked.

We both got to our knees and moved forwards slowly towards our prey. I shuffled my dress down to my waist to show off my tits and Nat pulled her boob tube down to her waist. Men are very visual creatures when it comes to sex and the more flesh we had on show, the harder they'd get.

The twins looked down at us eagerly waiting the inevitable, with their dicks twitching and bouncing of their own accord.

"Fuck.... I've been waiting for a mouthful of cock all day," I cooed.

I stroked up his thighs with my finger nails and cupped his balls gently. Nat was watching out the corner of her eye and copied me to the letter. If we were going to service twins, it felt more appropriate that we gave them the same treatment.

They both flinched in response to final sexual contact as I kept one hand under his sack and gripped his shaft with the other. All my attention was now on the huge member sticking out in front of me. Nat would do whatever I did so I just went with my instincts.

I pulled his foreskin back slowly to reveal his spongy tip, his skin was young and tight and drew back to reveal his frenulum. My mouth was salivating by now so I put the natural lubricant to good use by licking his tip and drooling all over his helmet. Once it was well coated, I gave it couple of long strokes to spread it around while I flicked my tongue across his glans.

"Oh my lord, that feels amazing," gasped Sinner.

"I'm just getting started," I replied in a slutty voice.

I teased him for a couple of minutes feeling him throb in my hand and between my lips. I was barely touching his shaft but my tongue and lips gave him ample stimulation where it counted.

I'd once made a guy cum in less than thirty seconds with this technique, but the twins seemed to be able to take it. I decided to up the pace a little and take him nice and deep to show off my full set of blow job skills. I saw Natalie's angelic face touch Ice's navel as she took all he had, copying me. It was just a down and back movement and then I pulled him out of my mouth completely and gave him several quicker harder stokes. Men like variation at the beginning of sexual play so I mixed it up as best I could.

"You taste so fucking good in my mouth," I gasped.

Before he could answer I dropped lower and sucked and licked his balls. My tongue flicked across his perineum making him shudder and his balls tightened. I'd found his weak spot and wondered if Ice would be the same.

I glanced over at Natalie and she winked at me with a mouthful of smooth scrotum. I nodded back to signify that we should swap over.

"One cock is never enough," I said. "Let's see how good your brother tastes."

I kissed Sinner's tip lovingly and swapped over with Nat. As we crawled past each other she pulled me in by my neck and forced her tongue into my mouth.

"Do you like it when we kiss?" she asked them.

"Not half. You two are incredible," said Ice.

As we kissed, I unzipped Natalie's skirt and pulled her boob tube over her head. She was now naked except for her G-sting. I shuffled out of my dress and sat in front of Ice wearing just my sodden thong.

Ice looked between my legs and couldn't help but pass a comment.

"You look a little aroused down there Becca. You really do like sucking cocks, don't you?"

I looked down already knowing what he'd seen and saw a darker patch on the yellow material where I'd leaked into my cotton gusset.

"At least my panties serve a purpose," I giggled. "Look at Natalie's meat hanging out."

Right on cue, Natalie leaned back to show them her snatch. The G-string had ridden up like dental floss just as I'd predicted and she was creaming all over the sides of pink material. Her white juices clung to the fabric as her pussy got ready for a good fucking.

"Oops," she said in her cutest little girl voice. "I think I might be a bit wet."

Sinner was about to comment but changed his mind when he saw me throat his brother's cock in one swift movement. Natalie of course copied me as we both tasted a new cock for the first time. There was a slight difference in flavour and I thought Sinner was maybe a slightly stronger taste than Ice but they both felt great between my lips.

I went back to teasing his tip like I had with his brother and then licked down his shaft to his balls. Ice's sack hung slightly lower than Sinner's and he seemed less sensitive around that area. His glans was his weak spot and after several licks and sucks of just his tip I felt his first tremor.

"Ah Ah Ah.... no cumming yet boys," I giggled pulling away.

"We can go again pretty quick," said Ice. "We can do it more than once."

"I fucking hope so, but we want some attention first. Get your face in my pussy," I ordered.

I lay on my back whipped my panties off and spread my legs wide. Natalie chose a different approach and pulled Sinner down onto his back so she could sit on his face. Her positioning couldn't have been better and as Sinner began to work on her from underneath, she leaned down and kissed me while Ice got between my legs and slipped a finger inside me.

He was testing to see how wet I was but he really didn't need to. It was an amateur's technique and I hoped I wasn't going to be disappointed. Inexperienced men do the dip-test before the stick their cock inside you and cum. The dip-test usually consisted of a quick fondle, taking your panties off, slipping a finger in to make sure you're wet and then fucking you and cumming in seconds.

My disappointment was short lived though, as I felt him pull his slimy finger back out and use the copious amount of lubrication to cover my clit in girl juice. This was closely followed by his tongue lapping either side of my clitoral hood.

"Oooh, fuck yeah.... that's it.... right there," I squirmed.

I looked under Natalie's torso and saw Sinner's tongue sliding it and out of her slimy hole. She was soaking his face from his nose to his chin and rocking back and forth in time with his movements.

"How does that feel babe?" I asked her in between kisses. "Is he making you wet?"

"Mmmmm I think he likes the taste of my pussy," she groaned.

Ice seemed to know what I liked and licked me as though I was doing it myself. He didn't over stimulate an area, he moved around as I got into it. The soft circles around my clit changed to sucking on my lips and flicking them with his tongue sending tiny shock waves through my vulva. He'd lick lower until he was almost at my asshole but then fluttered back up, spreading me open with his thumbs and lapping away at my velvet entrance.

"Jesus Ice. Who taught you that?" I gasped.

"Just something I picked up," he slurped.

"How does she taste bro?" asked Sinner from underneath Natalie.

"Tangy and fresh," he smiled over at him.

"Do you mind if I take a sip from her cup?" he asked politely.

"Not at all, I'd love to taste little Natalie's juices."

"She's young and sweet," he replied.

Nat and I giggled as they talked about us like we weren't even there. Sinner and Ice changed positions and so did we, but not through choice. I felt my legs being pulled across each other and I was forced onto my front by Sinner. Next, he pulled my hips up so I was on all fours like a dog. Sinner shoved his face into my butt-crack and started eating my pussy and ass from behind.

Meanwhile Natalie had shuffled underneath him and started sucking his cock while Ice licked her over hydrated hole while he lay on his side. His cock was within reach and I soon had my hand wrapped around his shaft, wanking him off in a steady rhythm. Each of us was receiving sexual attention from either a mouth, hand or both.

Sinner opened me up like a pea pod and I knew my climax was just around the corner. His tongue was like a snake squirming inside me as he rubbed my clit with his thumb and buried his nose into my butthole.

"You're going to make me cum," I panted.

"Good. Cum in my face Becca. I want to taste that orgasm juice of yours."

I felt Ice twitching in my hand and stopped masturbating him for fear of him cumming too soon. Natalie was slurping away at Sinner's cock and panting and squeaking like she does when she's about to cum. I'd heard her do it before and knew she was at the point of no return.

Slurp. Slurp. Lick.

Squeak. Pant. Squeak.

"She's about to cum Ice... don't stop... make the bitch scream... keep licking that sexy pussy," I said.

Just as I said that she climaxed all over his face. There was a muffled squeak as she tried to cry out but was stifled by a seven-inch cock in her mouth. I watched her writhing on her back like a fish out of water as the orgasm thundered through her like a train over a level crossing. Sinner pushed his hips lower forcing his cock deeper into her throat making her cum even harder as her body was starved of oxygen.

"Shit... lick... slurp... I can't hold back....," panted Sinner. "Sorry.... uh... uh... uh...."

He pumped his hot load straight down her throat making her cough as she continued to cum. Hearing Natalie enjoying her climax along with the taste of my ass and pussy had been too much for him. I felt his hot panting breath on my buttocks as he emptied his balls into Natalie's eager mouth.

"Mmmm, someone's a lucky girl," I cooed. "Save some for me babe."

Nat finally stopped cumming in Ice's saturated face and Sinner's climax subsided. Round one was over and Ice and I were still yet to cum.

"It looks like this pair are done for the time being. Do you want to fuck me?" I asked Ice.

"Fucking hell yes," he said with excitement.

He quickly got up from between Natalie's thighs and pushed his twin brother aside as he lined his cock up with my pussy hole. Natalie shuffled over towards me with cum dribbling from her chin. Sinner had wiped the remnants of his cock juice on her face as he sat back on the blanket to watch his brother fuck me like a bitch whilst he got hard again.