All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 05'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tkarddetkarddealmost 4 years ago
So hot and exciting!

What a fantastic chapter! This may be one of your best yet! I was pulled in and couldn't stop until I made it to the end. Having those two ladies together makes the story so much hotter as their sexiness shines through. All of their strengths and abilities were brought out in this tale. Great job and once again, thank you for your gift!

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
My My

Interesting orgy with two strangers, but good guys, then really liking them...

Bushwhacked, almost dying.....Great comeback of plain survival instincts.

Finally, a woman "lovemaking" sensuality lab of yet more things to log into my mental banks of how to beautify and tenderly make "The Best Love" to your lover. I'm copying so I don't forget. Really!

Wonderful,

Thank You yet again.

R......................kiss kiss lic lic

lorencinolorencinoover 3 years ago

After I first discovered your writing, I read through all of your stories consistently until I was reading your latest story as soon as it appeared. For me, you were an erotic writer producing stories of significant literary worth that included — but was distinctly not confined to — irresistibly arousing descriptions of sexual activity. Mainly, you were responsible for opening me up to enjoying sexual activities that had left me cold or disgusted in the past.

Then I went into hibernation just before this story began and I didn't log into Literotica for around six months. Recently, I came back to find you already on chapter 12 of this story but had to start with chapter one and try to catch up.

I've always found that no matter how much I admired your writing and enjoyed my aroused state while reading you, every new piece took me higher than I had ever been before. This chapter was an extraordinary experience for me last night and I was too overwhelmed to respond last night. I needed a night's sleep in order to be able to respond. I thought I knew a great deal about sex but last night I entered a whole new world as I witnessed Becca making exquisite love to Nat. The contrast between the fear and brutality of the opening scene, and the softly beautiful, total surrender to physical joy at the end drew me deeply into the story. As I recovered from orgasming with these two women at the end, it occurred to me that I had never heard of the “U Spot” and determined to see if I could do to my wife what Becca did to both herself and to Nat.

So thank you Dear Naughtybecca. I'm looking forward to the next seven chapters with lust and enthusiasm for your intellect.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

For a writer of erotica and downright filth you are no stranger to a novelist of adventure and thrillers, I started to read this a year or so back then became distracted, I'm glad I found it again. A very enjoyable story.

DionysusKDionysusKabout 1 year ago

Wow! You have such a sexy, dirty mind I fucking loved this so much. Who knew waterboarding using piss could be such a turn on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...