Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For added effect I slid two fingers inside myself and waggled them about, making squelching noises.

"Oh my god that is wet," gasped Ice.

"Mines just as juicy as hers," snapped Nat sounding a little jealous. "Here, film me."

She pushed the phone into my hand and squatted down like I just had. When I got between her legs with the phone, I saw how wet she really was. Her clear love honey coated her lips and clit with the consistency of a spider's web. It was sticky and stringy and hung from her labia like tiny stalagmites.

"Fucking hell Nat, it looks like someone's spunked up you," I gasped.

"I hope not," replied Sinner. "That's our job."

I scooped a couple of droplets from her lips and sucked them off my finger. She tasted womanly and sweet.

"How are those cocks doing boys? Let's have another look," I said.

I put the phone on the table and propped it up with a coffee mug so we could sit back and watch the show.

Sinner held the phone further away and lower down to frame their genitals. They looked ready to pop. Thick veins stuck out on them and their purple helmets were almost fully exposed.

"Wow. Looks like you need some relief there boys," swooned Nat. "Pity we can't come over and help you out."

"Neither of us have cum since Saturday night. We're pretty backed up," said Ice lifting his balls to signify they were full.

"Maybe you should wank off for us," I said.

"What?"

"Wank off for us and shoot your load. Show us how much we turn you on," I said.

I leaned over and started playing with Natalie's tits while they mulled it over.

"Would that turn you on?" asked Sinner. "Seeing us cum for you?"

"God yeah," said Nat.

The twins looked at each other and shrugged. There was a nonverbal agreement between them as they did their twin-thing. We saw the image on the screen go wild as they moved the camera to a better position. We saw motion blur and then ceiling-wall-leg-floor until the image finally settled to both of them standing up in front of the camera. I guessed they'd propped it up on a table and I instinctively checked the background for any clues as to where they were.

"Where are you right now? asked Nat, as though she'd read my mind.

"We're on campus, in our room."

"I hope it's private because you're about to jerk those cocks off for us," I giggled.

"It's private. Why don't you give us some encouragement?" said Ice.

"We will but why don't we play another little game?" said Nat.

"What sort of game?" they both said in unison.

"We'll let you watch us masturbate while you wank off and whoever cums first, gets to fuck Becca's ass next time we meet up," said Natalie.

"Hang on, do I get a say in this?" I asked, pretending to sound unwilling.

"Oh, be quiet Becca. You know you love anal," she shushed me.

"I do she's right," I laughed turning back and nodding to the twins.

"And what about your ass, Natalie?" said Sinner.

"We're not giving everything away at once boys. Maybe my cute little tushy will be available at a later date," she winked.

"Ok then. Why don't you start the show," agreed Ice.

I nodded at Natalie and she shuffled down on the sofa so I could set the correct camera angle. I moved the camera to the edge of the table and made sure we'd both be in the shot with a good low view focusing on the wet area between our legs. My cunt was overheating and dripping like a tap by now and as I sorted the camera out, I saw Natalie was soaked too.

She put her hand on her pubic bone and pulled it upwards to stretch her lips nice and thin.

"Right boys, let's get that sperm building up in your balls, shall we?" she said.

I sat next to her and moved down so my glistening gash was in full view. I spread my legs and parted my labia so I could spread my juices all over my vulva.

"Fucking hell girls that is so sexy," gasped Ice. "I wish I could bury my face in it."

"Me too," sighed Natalie. "Now, stroke those cocks nice and slowly for us. Imagine it's us touching and teasing you."

I watched them move closer to the camera in a standing position and they started to stroke themselves up and down as Nat had instructed.

"Mmmm fuck yeah. Look at those big cocks..." I cooed.

I started to rub my clit in a circular motion as I got wetter and hornier. I'd never done online video sex before and I found it very arousing. Even through the invisible barrier of the screen I swear I could smell cock. My lips felt slick and fat and my clit was rock hard.

Natalie was next to me fingering her wet hole noisily and moaning softly to herself.

"Wow girls you look so fucking hot," groaned Ice.

"Grip it tighter boys. Squeeze those cocks and make them big and fat," I ordered.

I watched them both change their technique and grasp the base of their dicks, squeezing hard to pump more blood into their veiny shafts. Their glans became more engorged and looked like two plums ready to be popped into my mouth.

"Mmmm, look at them throbbing," gasped Nat. "Wank those cocks harder."

My free hand pushed under my buttocks from behind and I slipped a finger into my slippery canal. The feeling of climax built stronger within me and I hoped they'd cum at the same time I did. The view I could see of myself on the phone screen looked incredible and I glanced over at Nat who was now playing with her tits and strumming her clit like a guitar.

The screen now only showed two cocks side by side as the competition started to step up in pace. They both tugged their foreskins back and forth and spat on themselves to simulate a wet pussy.

"Mmmm, make it nice and wet for me," said Natalie, pulling at her lips. "Look how wet I am for you."

"Fuck yeah," said one of them, but I didn't know which one as I couldn't see their faces.

"Talk dirty," said the other.

"Oh, you like dirty sluts, talking dirty, do you? Look at my cunt spread open for you," I gasped. "I want your cock inside me. Stretching my snatch open and pounding me hard."

"Oh god yeah," said one of them.

"Yeah? You like it when we're filthy, don't you? You fucking perverts. Imagine fucking us right now," moaned Natalie. "Imagine how fucking tight and hot my pussy would feel around your dick."

"Yes, you'd like my fat cock inside you wouldn't you," came a voice from the other end of the screen.

"Fuck yeah we would. We want our young slippery holes filled with prime meat and then hosed down with fresh spunk," I cried.

Their hands flashed up and down faster and became a blur as they tried to beat the other one to the finish line. I teased my hole and rubbed slow and hard against my bud as my orgasm got closer. Natalie was panting hard and she had her eyes half closed looking close to cumming too.

"Fuck my dirty cunt... make me cum..." she moaned softly. "I want your seed inside me."

"Oh god," said Sinner or Ice.

Up and down. Fast and hard.

We rubbed and panted.

"Cum all over my spread pussy," I cried.

Hearing my own filthy words triggered me off and I came first. I knew I could get myself off quickly when I felt like it and my technique never failed to produce a spine-tingling climax. I tensed my belly as I cried out and squished my thighs together to increase the sensation.

"OOOHHH FUCK.... YES.... OH GOD YES..." I moaned.

"Oh god look at her face.... she looks so angelic," cried one of them. "I'm going to cum."

He moved closer to the screen slowing down his rhythm slightly and rubbing his finger under his frenulum. His thick jets of white jizz spurted into the air almost in slow motion and splattered onto the table top in front of the camera.

"Who's cumming?" asked Natalie sounding like she was about to cum too.

"It's me, Ice. Oh... oh... uh... uh... fuck that feels good," he groaned.

Sinner wasn't far behind him and moved in closer like his brother had to spray the table.

Spurt. Splat. Spray.

"Aaaahhhhhh shit yeah.... take my load all over your cunt..." he gasped as he imagined spraying it all over us.

The screen suddenly went blurred as a big dollop of sperm sprayed the lens.

"Shit that's so hot," panted Natalie as she started her orgasmic squeaking.

She always sounded like a mouse with hiccups when she came.

"Mmmhhh... mmmhhh... mmmhh... oh make me cum... squirt it on me..." she squeaked.

My own orgasm started to subside making me shudder from head to toe. It wasn't mind blowing, not every orgasm would be the best of my life, but it felt pleasant and relaxing and a little dirtier than usual due to the circumstances.

"Uuurrghh you dirty bastard," cried Ice. "You've spunked on my phone bro."

I burst out laughing as Natalie continued to cum but she couldn't help but laugh at the same time. She looked a picture of pleasure as she smiled and giggled like a virgin experiencing her first climax. Her laughs and orgasmic noises were mixed together and she sounded sensational.

The camera moved at the twin's end of things as Ice wiped sperm from the lens. I saw his blurred finger as he scooped the thick dollops from his phone.

"Dirty fucker," he chastised him.

"Sorry bro, I couldn't help it. I didn't think it would squirt that far," he laughed.

"Wow boys, that looked like a lot of sperm," I swooned. "Zoom in on it, I want to see the mess you made watching us finger-fuck ourselves."

The camera flipped round as they switched it from selfie mode to normal camera mode and pointed it at the white puddles on the table. Their sperm was in perfect lines towards the camera where it had jetted out of their cocks and splattered the desk.

"Wow you weren't joking were you," sighed Nat, finally coming back to reality after cumming hard on the sofa. "That's quite a mess."

"What a waste," I said sadly. "I'd have loved to swallow all that precious juice."

"I can save it for you if you like," joked Sinner.

"No, it's ok. I prefer it warm," I tittered.

We all took a moment to compose ourselves and reposition the cameras. My pussy was still tingling but my breathing was back to normal. Natalie looked a little flushed and was still smiling, but she was ready to entice our targets in for another meeting. This had been a perfect opportunity to make them want us again and we'd pulled out all the stops with our video sex.

I was about to try and arrange a second liaison when Ice piped up first.

"So... that was pretty amazing girls. Wow, just wow. We've never done phone sex before and I don't think it gets much better than that," he said.

"It's much better in person," I replied. "You need to claim your prize."

"Your asshole?"

"Absolutely, I can't wait," I winked.

"My god, you get dirtier by the day," he said. "Anyway... we'd love to meet up again and wondered if you were free this weekend."

I looked at Natalie and smiled.

"Are we free this weekend Nat?" I asked. "I think the boys might want to fuck us again."

"Hmmmm let me have a think..." she put her fingers on her chin and looked up as though she was deep in thought. "Fuck yeah, we're free this weekend."

"I think that's a yes," I laughed back to the twins. "Have you got another romantic destination planned."

"Sort of," said Sinner. "We're having a bit of a family shindig this weekend and thought you might want to come along."

I had to hold back my smile. This was the perfect opportunity to get close to their father, Tristan and find out what he was up to and why the Russians were interested in him.

"Meeting the family sounds great," I grinned. "What's the special occasion?"

"It's the first weekend we're all free since we started back at uni. Father's back from another one of his business trips and even Pippa's going to make it," said Sinner. "We don't all get together that often due to our schedules."

"Awww that's so nice that you're all going to be together for the weekend, but are you sure we'll be welcome. Surely you all want some privacy rather than having two strange girls hanging around."

"Mother won't be happy, but then again she never is," snorted Ice. "The thing is we really want to see you again and this is the only free time we have. Father and Pip will simply love meeting you."

I imagined Tristan was more than willing to meet two young girls who his sons were fucking. He was into young girls so we'd be right up his street. If one of us could get him alone I was sure we could seduce him and get the information we needed.

Pippa was probably bored and would like some female company other than her alcoholic mother. Being cooped up with her brothers and father was probably not too much fun and I was sure we could keep her happy in more ways than one.

"Ok. This is so exciting. Where are we going to meet?" asked Nat.

"At our family home. We can come and pick you up or you can drive yourselves and we'll meet you there."

"Where is it?"

"It's at Kingsley manor up north. We can give you the address."

"Wow. Sounds posh," I mocked. "Will I need my tiara?"

"No, no. It's just our family home," laughed Sinner. "It's actually a lovely drive up there, so you might want to give the bikes a good run out. Pippa would love to see your Ducati's."

"Brilliant, that sounds like a great idea, we love the open road, we'll meet you there."

"Great," beamed Ice. "It'll be a fun weekend, but I have to warn you that our mother will probably be quite hostile and she will insist that you sleep in your own rooms. She's very traditional with that sort of thing, but I'm sure we can find some alone-time so I can fuck your ass."

"I fucking hope so. We're absolutely gagging for your cocks again," laughed Natalie. "I'd love to see you stick it in Becca's butt hole."

"Ignore my filthy friend here, boys. Separate rooms won't be an issue, what time do you want us to arrive?" I said.

"Late afternoon or early evening will be fine. Let us know what time and we can meet you at the gate house and escort you in," said Sinner.

"Escort us in?" I mocked him in my best posh voice. "We must be royalty, Lady Natalie."

"Why yes, Lady Becca. It will be a frightfully good show," Natalie's posh voice sounded almost spot on.

"Yes. Yes. Take the piss all you want, you naughty pair, you'll be well looked after," said Ice. "Oh, and just bring a few essentials, Pippa's got a ton of clothes and she's about your size. She won't mind you borrowing some of them."

"We can't go wearing her clothes. Surely she'll be upset with that?"

"Honestly she won't care. You'll understand once you see her wardrobe," laughed Sinner. "Besides she always did like playing dress up with her school friends."

"You better take your own knickers though, Becca," laughed Nat. "Pippa won't want your slimy pussy dripping into her panties all day long. She'll never get them clean again."

"Your cunts a lot wetter than mine this morning. You'd better wear a panty liner to stop you soaking through to your jeans," I said back.

The twins erupted into laughter as we argued like spoiled siblings. They must have been the same from time to time.

"Girls, it's fine. I'm sure Pippa understands about that sort of thing. She's not a kid anymore, but if you want to bring your own underwear, I'm sure it won't be a problem," they laughed.

"Ok, text the address and post code and we'll see you Friday," I said.

"No problem and thanks again for the video sex. It was out of this world girls," said Ice.

"Yes, it was amazing," swooned Sinner pretending to wipe sweat from his brow.

"Likewise. Bye boys," I said in a flirty manner.

"See you Friday," said Natalie in her cutest voice.

The phone screen went blank.

We sat quietly for about two seconds and then hugged each other.

"That's brilliant. Time to move to phase two," I said.

"That's teamwork for you. We nailed it," replied Natalie.

"We better let Lexa know."

"Agreed."

"Shall we video call her?" I asked.

"Ooh yeah. That sounds like fun."

I dialled her number from memory as Nat and I sat back and waited.

She answered on the third ring as always.

"Hello girls.... oh my god where are your clothes?" she said, pretending to be offended and shielding her eyes with her hand.

"Hi Lexa, we were feeling hot so we got naked," I said.

"So I see," she replied uncovering her face. "Did getting hot make your vaginas all red and puffy too?"

"Ah... well... errr... maybe we just had video sex with the twins," I giggled.

"Dirty sluts," she smiled. "I knew you'd enjoy this assignment."

She was sitting at her desk by the look of it and I guessed she was at the facility working. She had her usual black suit jacket and white low-cut blouse on.

"Contact should be being made with the father this Friday," I said getting down to business.

"Great work, how did you manage that? He's a hard man to meet."

"The twins invited us to their house for the weekend," said Natalie.

"What? You're going to Kingsley manor?" she sounded surprised.

"Yeah. What's so special about Kingsley manor?" I quizzed.

"Oh, nothing much, it's just a huge mansion in its own country estate," she said like it was nothing. "You must have done a hell of a job on them if they've invited you there."

"You know that a night with us is like heroine to a junky," I laughed.

"True. That's great news and a perfect time to get close to Tristan and find out what he's up to."

"Definitely. Is there any additional information you can give us as to what it is we're looking for or where to find it?" asked Nat.

"I'll send over the building plans so you can familiarise yourself with the layout. I suggest getting into his study and accessing his computer with the hacking software you have. Also look for any paperwork that looks suspicious, bank transactions or business deals, that sort of thing," she replied. "You should have everything you need in your go-bags."

"Yes, we'll make sure it's all there before we go."

Our go-bags had a hidden compartment in them which contained our field agents kit, such as data sticks with special extraction software, tiny cameras for surveillance and sedatives to knock people out. I had a feeling we'd probably need all of it this weekend.

"Is there any more news on the Russians?" I asked.

"At the moment we think they are all holed up at the embassy and haven't moved since you killed four of their team," she said. "We also know that Tristan has just flown back from Russia and we're pretty sure he's had a meeting with Stanislav."

"Any idea what the meeting was about?"

"Not a clue at this stage. It's hard to keep surveillance on them in a foreign country. Hopefully once you get into his study, you'll find out what he's doing with them."

"That doesn't make much sense," interrupted Natalie. "Why are the Russians here if he's just been out there for a meeting? Surely the guys here are surplus to requirements."

"I would think that the guys at the embassy are here to make sure he does as he's told. Whatever agreements have been made between Tristan and Stanislav need to be followed through."

"So, you still don't think Tristan is complicit in whatever this is?" said Nat.

"No. Tristan seems very stressed about the whole arrangement according to our surveillance team. Maybe the Russians at the embassy are here as a threat, there's a thousand possibilities."

"Can we have a weapon each this time?" I asked.

"Sorry, it's too risky. You're finally going to meet the target and the last thing we need is for your cover to be blown if they find a weapon on you," she said sternly.

"So, what are we supposed to do if the Russians turn up?" I shrugged.

"Improvise like you did last time."

"Last time we were on our own. This time there's a family to consider."

"Becca you're not going to be given weapons. Stop asking," she snapped. "You're both trained in martial arts and close quarter combat, you're human weapons and shouldn't need a gun."

She was trying to play to our egos and make us feel like we were invincible but after my last encounter with the Meatheads I'd lost a little confidence. If it hadn't been for Natalie, I'd probably be dead by now.