Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a weapons cache hidden near the house?" asked Nat trying to find a compromise.

"I'll think about it," said Lexa. "Stay safe and keep me informed."

She hung up.

"Fucking bitch!" I spat.

"We'll be fine," said Nat, trying to calm me down. "You know she's right."

"I know, but it just frustrates me that we're going into danger again without a weapon. If the Russians decide to intervene again, they're bound to send more men and they won't bother asking us any questions after what we did to the last ones they sent. They'll shoot us on sight."

"They probably won't even turn up," she giggled. "They've probably pissed their pants after what we did to the last four."

She always knew how to make me feel better and although Lexa had tried to do the same, I was starting to have stronger feelings for Natalie. She was gorgeous, strong, confident and deadly not to mention being an amazing fuck.

I suddenly felt guilty for having feelings for another woman and tried to put them out of my head. I loved Lexa and didn't want to betray her trust. I told myself that she was just doing her job and that things would be back to normal after the assignment.

The problem was that after this assignment there would be another and another and we were seeing less and less of each other. The more time I spent with Natalie, the less time I spent with Lexa. I was being fucked senseless on a daily basis at the minute by multiple partners and I started to wonder whether I actually needed Lexa at all.

****

Friday came around pretty quickly and we'd spent the last couple of days researching and planning our infiltration into the Kingsley family. Tristan's study was the initial target, rather than the man himself. There was no point blowing our cover and interrogating him until we knew more about what he was up to with the Russians.

We had resigned from the Voodoo bar as there was no longer any point in us working there. If all went to plan, we would get the information we needed from Tristan over the weekend and there'd be no point in us maintaining that part of our cover. I'd told Tara to let me know if a Big Al tried it on again with any of the staff and she said she would.

We packed our go-bags with a few toiletries and essentials as well as a change of clothes. The equipment we needed was hidden away and I doubted that we'd be searched. From what we could make out from Lexa's intel there was very little in the way of security at Kingsley manor. There were a couple of rent-a-cops at the gate house to stop any Tom, Dick or Harry turning up but that was about it. They were just security guards and they weren't armed. Either Tristan had no enemies or he was living in his own little bubble-world like the twins, thinking it would never happen to him. I knew it was the latter and he was foolish to think the way he did.

We put our bike leathers on and our rucksacks on our backs and retrieved the bikes from the barn. Everything had been cleaned over the last couple of days so that we looked like serious bikers.

As we rode slowly out of the village, I felt the throb between my legs once more as the two hundred horse power engine did its thing. I loved the freedom of being on a motorcycle as well as the danger. Biking leathers were a must for safety reasons but they'd only protect us to a point. Coming off the machine at speed wasn't going to end well for either of us but wearing leathers was better than a pair of shorts and flip-flops that some of the dick heads wore in the summer.

We powered onto a main road which lead to the motorway so we could make good time at a moderate speed. Kingsley manor was an hour and a half's drive from the safe house with the last half an hour being on country roads.

I loved the long sweeping bends and the empty roads of the countryside. We could see the open road stretching out in front of us for miles which allowed us to open up the throttle and really ride the bikes. They were built for the track and needed to be revved high and thrown into corners. I felt like I was flying as we did ridiculous speeds through the rolling terrain. Even the weather had been kind to us and the day was bright and sunny with dry roads providing plenty of grip.

We swept left and right throwing our body weight across the machines and getting our knees close to the ground. The bikes leaned over at impossible angles as the rubber did its job and gripped the tarmac like glue. To say it was exhilarating was an understatement. I felt incredible as the adrenaline pulsed through my body like sperm pumping out of a cock. I made a mental note to have a weekend away with Natalie and the Ducati's once the assignment was over. But for now, I kept it to myself.

It didn't take long for the fun ride to be over and we stopped about ten minutes ride from the manor. I rang Sinners number to let him know we were close.

"Hey Sinner, we're about ten minutes away from you," I said.

"Wow, you're nice and early. How was the ride?" he sounded happy to hear my voice.

I could almost see his enigmatic smile down the phone connection.

"You were right, the roads around here are great fun."

"I know. It's where I learnt to drive properly in the Nissan before I hit the street racing scene. The roads are dreamy aren't they?" he said in his posh British accent.

"Nearly as dreamy as you two," I said with a hint of humour in my voice.

"But not as dreamy as you pair," he laughed. "Can you find your way to the gatehouse?"

"Yeah no problem. I looked it up on google maps, I'm pretty sure I know where it is. Your house looks like Buckingham palace by the way."

"It's rather swanky I must admit, but it's nowhere near as big as that. Don't exaggerate," he laughed. "We'll meet you at the gatehouse in ten minutes."

"Looking forward to it," I said in a sexy voice.

"Me too."

He hung up and we slipped the bikes back into gear and continued at a slightly more sedate ride to meet him.

After the trauma of being raped and water boarded in a busy city, it was a welcome change to be back out in nature. The road was wide and winding with hedgerows on either side opening up into small coppices and corn fields. This was a rural area where farming was the main source of employment, but apart from the odd tractor here and there, the roads were deserted. I preferred secluded spots for assignments and so did Nat.

"Are you excited about the weekend?" I asked her through our helmet comms.

"Are you asking if I'm wet?" she replied with a giggle.

"Natalie, you're always fucking wet. I'm asking if you're looking forward to the weekend with the twins. This seems to be more than just an assignment to me at the minute. I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing them again."

"Only because you want their cum inside you," she laughed.

"And you don't?"

"Maybe... ok yes... I can't wait to meet them again to be honest. I'm hoping the father is up for some fun too, it will make the job easier," she admitted.

"It will fit in perfectly with our plans if he is. I just hope the Russians don't come knocking on his door. I'd like a peaceful weekend."

A few miles later we saw the entrance to the country estate. I recognised it from google street view which had been an invaluable tool and had enabled me to do a drive-by without even setting foot out of my own front door. Unfortunately, we couldn't use it to get any closer to Kingsley manor as it was private land and google was not allowed access. Instead we'd used satellite view to get the lay of the land.

The entrance consisted of old dry-stone walls with an opening for an old-fashioned gate house with huge steel gates. There were two guys sitting in the small stone structure and two more younger men standing at the gate.

It was Sinner and Ice and as I looked through the gate, I saw Sinner's green Nissan parked up waiting for us.

We pulled in and flipped our visors up.

"Good afternoon boys," I said with a big grin on my face.

They grinned back and gestured for the security guards to open the gates.

"Hello girls, how are you both?" said Ice. "I trust you had a pleasant journey."

"Oh yes. It was a lovely ride," winked Natalie. "But almost two hours in the saddle is enough for me. I'm beginning to ache. These bikes aren't designed for comfort."

"No, I guess not."

The gate opened on some sort of electric motor and we trundled inside. After kicking the stands down we both climbed off and removed our helmets. We shook our hair in a provocative manor to put some volume back into it after wearing a helmet for so long.

The security guards seemed very interested in us and were nudging each other and nodding in our direction. They were definitely looking at Natalie's ass when I glanced over at them, so I gave them a cheeky wink. They suddenly acted like they weren't doing anything and went back into the gate house building to letch at us without being seen. Men were the same the world over. One whiff of a beautiful woman and they couldn't help but stare. No doubt their cocks were stirring into life imagining what they'd like to do to us.

We hugged and kissed the boys, taking it turns with each of them. It was more of a general greeting although Sinner did squeeze my ass with a glint in his eye as we parted.

"It's about two miles to the house," said Ice. "You can follow us up, but no racing. Our parents will go ballistic if they see us driving like loons."

"Plus, we'd beat you," said Nat playfully.

"Don't underestimate my baby," said Sinner, stroking the roof of his car lovingly.

He and Ice climbed in and after doing a three-point turn, he set off towards the house with us following along two-abreast behind them.

The grounds were extensive as we drove through their private estate. The road was tarmac and in good condition considering how long it must have been down.

"I could almost smell their hard-ons," giggled Nat into the helmet mike.

"I know. I'm pretty sure we're going to get fucked later and Ice needs to claim his prize," I replied.

"I can't wait to see you take his cock up your butt," she giggled.

"I think we'll have to be discreet; the mother doesn't want us sleeping together by the sound of it."

"That's ok. It'll be fun sneaking around the house like a couple of love-struck teens," she laughed.

The road to the house seemed a lot longer than two miles due to the slow speed we were going at. I twisted back on the throttle to pull alongside Sinner and I tapped on his window. He powered it down as I flipped my visor up.

"Are you driving Miss Daisy in there? It'll be dark by the time we get there at this rate," I mocked.

"Father doesn't like us scaring the deer," he said nodding at a small wood on the right-hand side.

Sure enough, there was a herd of deer grazing under the trees. Some of the stags looked old, with huge antlers, and had probably fathered most of the other off spring. They looked peaceful and placid eating grass with a wary watch on the passing vehicles.

"You have deer?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Deer and pheasants among other things. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to see the whole place over the weekend," said Ice leaning over from the passenger seat.

"Ok. I'll let you off with the slow driving then."

"We're nearly there now anyway."

I dropped back to Natalie and told her what was happening. She was as shocked about the size of the grounds and the wildlife as I was.

We came over the brow of a low hill and the last few hundred meters stretched all the way up to the house. The lawns either side of us were neatly manicured and the house looked more like a golf hotel sitting in the middle of the course than a family home. The road turned into a round gravel courtyard with a huge circular pond and a fountain out the front. This was like a fairy tale Manor House that you'd see in a home and country magazine.

The building was old and grey with a large central front door. The east and west wings of the property stretched left and right with at least eight rows of equally spaced windows on each side. Most of it was a two-story construction with the centre of the building having three stories. Ivy was growing up the front in places but it was well trimmed and shaped, rather than being overgrown.

"Holy shit," murmured Natalie.

"You can say that again. This place must be worth millions. I've stayed in hotels smaller than this place."

"Looks like we're in for an amazing weekend," she giggled.

She wasn't wrong. According to the plans of the place that Lexa had given us this was a playboy's mansion. It had swimming pools, tennis courts, stables and a clay pigeon shooting area. There was even a lake within its massive acreage.

We drove onto the gravel surface and slowly made our way around the pond before finally pulling up at the steps which lead up to the front door.

Natalie and I parked the bikes and climbed off before taking our helmets off and shaking our hair free once again. We left our helmets with the bikes and our leathers creaked as we walked up to join the twins at the bottom of the steps.

"Shall we?" said Sinner gesturing for me to link arms with him.

"Why certainly sir," I said in my poshest accent.

Nat did the same with Ice and we ascended the low stone steps up to the front door. I was feeling excited but also nervous. I had no idea how we would be received by the family. Sinner and Ice had only known us for a week and I thought it was a little odd that he'd invited us to meet the family. Maybe he was just showing off his wealth in order to make us want to stay with them, rather than it being more like a holiday romance that was over after a couple of weeks of fucking.

The large oak doors opened and a servant greeted us.

"Hello boys. So lovely to see you. Welcome home," he said.

I was surprised how informal the servant was towards them but I guessed he'd probably known them all their lives and was more like a friendly uncle than an employee.

"Robert my old friend. How the devil are you?" said Sinner, shaking his hand.

"Same as always," he chortled. "And this must be Miss Swanson and Miss Jones," he looked at each of us in turn and bowed his head slightly.

"Pleasure to meet you," I said.

"May I take your bags and coats?" he asked politely.

"Of course, yes, sorry I'm not used to being waited on," I stuttered.

"It's fine. I'll take them up to your rooms shortly."

We took our back packs and leather jackets off and handed them over to Robert. We were both wearing a tight black t-shirt underneath and a bra which made a change. We didn't know what the etiquette was here and we didn't want to upset anyone by turning up braless.

The entrance hall was immense and had corridors leading off to the left, right and to the rear. The walls were lined with dark wood and looked like they were part of the original construction. A large stairway stretched out in front of us and then split and turned back on itself like something from a Disney movie. There was even a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and I was beginning to feel like a princess.

"Where's the old man?" asked Ice.

"I'm right here Isaac, and less of the old, thank you very much," said a deep voice from the west wing.

I turned to see an older version of the twins approaching. He was wearing a polo shirt and chinos and looked like he'd stepped off an expensive yacht. His hair was fair and he had opted for the traditional short, back and sides style rather than the quiffs that the twins were sporting.

"Hey pops," said Sinner letting go of my arm and giving his father a hug.

"Singen, welcome home my boy," he beamed patting him hard on the back.

"Singen?" I mouthed at Natalie with my jaw open in shock.

"Isaac?" she mouthed back also in disbelief.

We had only ever known them as Sinner and Ice and assumed they were street names. It hadn't dawned on us that they were actually just a play on their own names. Sinner was Singen and Ice was Isaac, for what was now obvious reasons.

Ice also hugged his father and did the pat on the back thing that father and sons do.

"And this must be Rebecca and Natalie," said Tristan, moving closer to us. "I'm Tristan and as you've probably guessed I am the 'old man'," he made air quotes and shot a glance at Ice for his cheekiness.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Kingsley," I said holding out my hand.

"Please, my bank manager calls me Mr Kingsley. Just call me Tristan."

"Ok. Just call me Becca," I replied.

He took my hand and kissed the back of it before moving on to Natalie.

"My, my haven't my sons got fantastic taste in women," he swooned. "You are both so beautiful."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Tristan," replied Natalie with a dirty smile.

Tristan seemed older than his years due to his old-fashioned demeanour and dress sense, but he was confident and sexy none the less. He was a man of means and power and it got me wondering what he might be doing with both.

"Pippa will be along shortly. She's been horse riding, but she's looking forward to meeting you both," he continued. "My wife Helen is having a rest, I'm sure the boys have told you about her little problem," he mimed drinking a glass of wine and rolled his eyes.

"We're looking forward to meeting the whole family," I replied.

"Right... it's five o'clock, I think that makes it time for a drinky-poos don't you?" he said looking at his watch.

"That would be lovely," said Natalie.

"Right this way ladies," he said.

Tristan held both his arms out as though he was doing an impression of a duck, so we could link ours with his and he led us from the reception hall and down the west side of the huge mansion.

"What's your poison?" he asked leaning down and whispering into my ear as though it was a secret.

"I'd like a nice long stiff one," I said to see what his reaction would be.

"Hmmm what about you Natalie? Would you like a nice long stiff one too?" he asked leaning towards her.

"Doesn't every girl?" she tittered in her usual school girl manner.

"I should say so, yes!"

"Father try and behave yourself. They've only been here five minutes," said Sinner.

"I can see where you pair get your naughtiness from," I said turning my head over my shoulder to talk to the twins.

"They're both a chip off the old block," Tristan laughed.

He was a typical English country gentleman who liked a bit of innuendo and inappropriate behaviour and I liked him right from the off. We moved down the wood lined corridor and into a large living room at the rear of the house. It smelt old and fusty but it was in pristine condition. There was a small mahogany bar in the back corner and Tristan asked us to take a seat while he became the barman.

"Don't make them too strong father. I know what you're like with your shot measures," said Ice.

"What are we having?" he replied ignoring his son completely.

"I'd love a gin on ice with a splash of tonic and a lime wedge please," I said.

"Mmmm sounds good. Any particular gin?"

"I don't mind," I said.

"I'll have one too please," added Natalie.

"Gins all round?" asked the barman. "It'll make my life a lot easier."

"Sure," said the boys in unison.

Despite his wealth Tristan didn't mind getting behind the bar and serving himself and others. He was still a down to earth guy and wasn't above himself like some rich people are. If it wasn't for his posh accent, he'd just be like any other middle-aged business man.

"We have a five-course family dinner planned for this evening ladies. Is there anything you don't eat?" he continued to be the host.

"We'll both eat pretty much anything. Thank you," said Natalie.

"Thank god for that. I can't be doing with these new age women who only eat vegetables, it makes no sense to me at all," he scoffed.