Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always eat meat when it's presented to me," I said with a straight face.

Tristan didn't seem to know if I was being dirty or not so he said nothing, but Nat gave me a naughty smile.

The drinks were served and we all sat down on large leather settees which were arranged in a u-shape facing towards the large bi-folding doors which were open onto the patio. The view was spectacular across the Kingsley estate and out into the English countryside beyond.

"This place is amazing," I gasped. "How old is it?"

"It was built in the seventeenth century, but we've made a few home improvements since then," he said.

The boys were happy for their father to lead the way and they just sat back enjoying the conversation and being back in their family home.

"What do you two lovely ladies do for work?" he asked.

I wasn't sure how to answer that. I didn't want him to think less of his boys if I told him I worked at the Voodoo bar so I glanced over at Sinner for approval.

"It's fine Becca, we don't look down on people here," he said.

"We work in a titty... I mean topless bar," I corrected myself.

"Titty bar is fine," said Tristan. "We don't watch our P's and Q's here my dear. You must meet some... interesting people doing that for a living."

"You could say that," I laughed. "It's pervert central at the weekend."

"Yes, I imagine it is, but do you enjoy all the attention?" he glanced at my cleavage and held his gaze a little longer than he should have.

He wanted me to know he was looking.

"It's very freeing to be topless in a public place," I replied. "It's difficult to explain."

"No need to explain. I've done my share of experimenting," he snorted.

"Father please," said Ice.

"Is daddy being inappropriate again in front of guests?" said a new voice from the doorway.

We all turned to see a young girl whom I recognised from her file photo. Pippa came walking over trying to dominate the room, but it wasn't working. Maybe she was trying to tell the two biker girls who was boss, with her swagger but she couldn't pull it off. She looked sexy but she wasn't confident enough.

"Pippa my little sweetheart. How's daddy's favourite little girl? Did you have fun riding?" said Tristan.

He got up and so did the twins so Natalie and I copied them to be polite. He hugged his daughter and kissed her on both cheeks and then on the lips before letting her go. I tried to keep my mind out of the gutter but the way he looked at her was more than just a loving father.

"I'm fine daddy. Sorry I'm late, the new young stallion needed breaking-in a little," she said.

I was struggling to keep a straight face after she made that comment. I'd been dropping double entendre's since I got there and now Pippa was joining in but maybe hers weren't intentional.

The twins greeted their sister in the same way their father had. A kiss on each cheek and one on the lips. Then it came to our turn.

"Becca and Nat, right?" she said getting our names the right way around.

"That's right, it's lovely to meet you Pippa," I said.

She hugged me and kissed me on both cheeks and for a moment I thought she was going for my lips but she pulled away and did the same to Natalie.

"Likewise," she said. "I hope the boys haven't been boring you to death," she giggled.

"No, no it's been fine," I said. "How long have you been riding?"

We were ushered back to the seating area while Tristan went back behind the bar.

"G and T sweetie?" he asked holding up a glass.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" she sniggered.

Her voice was like velvet and equally as posh as the rest of the family.

"Sorry Becca, yes I've been riding since I was six," she said. "Daddy bought me my first pony and I've been hooked ever since. Do you ride?"

She looked at Nat and I each in turn and we both tried not to laugh, but we smirked a little.

"Horses, I mean," she tittered looking at her brothers and understanding the joke.

"I've been on a donkey at the seaside but that's about all. It's not really my thing," laughed Nat. "Horses kind of scare me."

"I had a couple of lessons as a teenager but we couldn't afford to keep it up," I said. "I liked it though."

"Well you're here all weekend. You're more than welcome to come with me and I'll get you up and running," she said putting her hand on my knee, excitably.

"I'd love to if that's ok with everyone else. I don't know what the boys have got planned."

"Well, other than trying to sneak into your rooms to fuck you tonight, probably not a lot," she snorted, looking at both of them.

Her accent made the word 'fuck' sound more like 'fock' and it sounded great coming from her luscious lips.

"Pippa behave yourself," said her father from the bar.

"Sorry daddy," she said in a childish voice.

She turned back to us and rolled her eyes as if to say 'fock off'.

"You simply must come riding with me, it'll be better than having to put up with the stable boys for a ride."

My mind was in turmoil. Every word from her mouth was as suggestive as her father's and I couldn't work out if it was intentional or if I was just being childish.

"Let's see how dinner goes first, shall we sis," said Ice.

Tristan came back with her drink and she took a huge gulp before placing it on the table. She was a very sexy young girl with a wild streak and my initial impression of her from her photo had been spot on. There's no way she was a virgin that was for sure. She was wearing beige jodhpurs and a black riding jacket and she smelt of horses. Her eyes were wide and vibrant and her hair was as wild as it was in the file photo. Some people would call it strawberry blonde but I'd call it auburn. It was tied back but had loose hairs sprouting up where her riding hat had been. Even though she had a riding jacket on I could tell she was very flat chested. She may have been eighteen but she had a child's body that still looked like it was developing into a woman's.

We sat chatting for some time trying to get to know each other. Pippa seemed to dominate the conversation with me and Natalie while the boys listened and drank.

"You must be hot and sweaty wearing those leathers," said Pippa.

"It's fine while we're riding the bikes because we generate our own wind, but once we stop it gets a bit damp," said Natalie.

"Well, I'm feeling clammy and disgusting too, let's go and have a shower and get changed, shall we?" she said. "Dinner won't be long."

She finished her drink and stood up waiting for us. It looked like the decision was already made and the twins just put their hands up as if it was nothing to do with them.

"Dinner's at seven," said Tristan.

All three men stood up as we left the room as if we were royalty. Pippa led the way back to the entrance hall and up the central staircase which swept back to the left and we ascended up to the next floor and turned right down another long wood lined corridor.

Pippa's room was the third one down.

"Come in and make yourselves at home," she said.

We walked into a very girly bedroom with a huge four poster bed dominating the room. The room was neat and tidy with an en suite to the left and a walk-in wardrobe to the right. The wardrobe was bigger than our apartment back in the city and I could see why the twins had told us not to worry about bringing any clothes.

"Time for a real drink," she said.

She walked over to a chest of drawers near the window and produced a bottle of vodka.

"Are you girls up for it, or are you Jenny lightweights?" she laughed.

Nat took the bottle off her, unscrewed the lid and took a huge swing from the bottle.

Pippa looked on in horror as she produced three shot glasses from her drawer.

"Oh... I thought we'd do shots, but what the hell," she shrugged.

She took the bottle from Nat and took a huge gulp before passing it to me.

I shrugged and followed the crowd.

"Fuck yeah," she cried. "Let's get the party started."

She may have been a butter-wouldn't-melt, ideal-daughter in front of her father, but she was showing her true colours in front of us.

"I missed all the intros, but Sinner tells me you work in a titty bar," she said, sitting cross-legged on the bed. "What's that like?"

"Full of dirty men who want to grope our ass, feel our tits and try to fuck us, if I'm honest," I said.

"Oh gosh, really?" she seemed excited rather than horrified.

"Yeah, we get felt up a lot, but you get used to it."

"Right, right. God it sounds exciting."

She was trying a little too hard to be our new best friend and I wondered what had gone on in her life to make her crave female company. Maybe having a pisshead for a mother had contributed towards her behaviour.

"What about you? I hear that you're studying law," said Nat.

"Yes, it was daddy's idea for me to learn about law. He says it's always useful to have a lawyer in the family, but I find it frightfully boring sometimes," she said. "I'd rather being doing something different and exciting."

"Like riding?" I winked.

"Yes, I simply love horses. I'd like to be an event rider."

I didn't know if she'd missed my double meaning or was just ignoring it. She was young and energetic but not very street smart. I understood that she'd want some excitement, from what I'd read about her she was highly educated and intelligent but seemed to be being pushed down a career path by her ambitious father.

"Hopefully we'll have some fun this weekend," I said. "This place is amazing."

"Oh, we will for sure," she smiled. "Now I guess I better jump in the shower. You can take a look in the wardrobe for something to wear."

"What's the dress code?" tittered Natalie.

"I'll probably wear a cocktail dress for this evening. We're trying to keep it like a formal dinner, but it's up to you."

Pippa whipped her jacket off and hung it on the back of the chair. It was closely followed by her shirt and bra. She had no problem getting naked in front of two girls she'd only just met. I'd been right about her tits. She was an A cup at the most and the bra seemed a bit pointless. Her young buds were topped with tiny pink nipples and the size of her boobs matched her skinny body.

Her jodhpurs were next to be removed and I thought she'd stop there and go into the bathroom wearing only her pale blue thong, but that went too. She dropped the flimsy item to her ankles and stood in front of us with her bald vagina on display.

Nat and I were both staring at her sexy nubile body and must have looked a bit shocked because Pippa made a comment.

"We're all girls together, right?" she laughed. "I'm not as well-endowed as I'd like to be, but I am what I am."

"You're in perfect proportion," I cooed. "You look stunning. Sorry for staring."

"It's fine," she said. "You can use my shower and get changed in here or you can go across the hall and use your own rooms, although you'll have to come back in here to get dressed anyway."

"Here's fine," said Nat. "We'll pick out some clothes."

"Help yourself to anything you like, it should fit, but I don't think my bras will be much use to you, so I hope you bought your own."

She was confident enough to stand there naked having a chat and she'd even sized up our breasts realising they were bigger than hers. There was a lot more to this girl than I'd imagined.

"We've brought our own underwear," tittered Nat.

"You can borrow some panties if you like, it's just the bras that won't fit. Although looking at the two of you, you'd get away with not wearing one. I'm sure my brothers won't mind," she winked.

She stepped out of her thong, leaving it on the floor and disappeared into the bathroom wiggling her lily-white ass. I waited for the water to turn on and then looked at Nat.

"What the fuck?" she gasped.

"I know. This is one strange family. The innuendos and looks they give each other are something else."

"I know and what was all that kissing about. That's no way to kiss your father or your brothers."

Nat scooted over to where Pippa had left her underwear and she bent down to take a peek.

"Becca, check this out," she whispered. "The file we have on her is definitely wrong about her being a virgin."

"How do you know that?" I asked moving over towards her.

"Look at her gusset," she said pointing at the thong on the bedroom floor.

I bent down to get a closer inspection, already feeling like I was violating this young girl's privacy, but that didn't stop my curiosity.

The pale blue cotton was awash with a creamy residue and it wasn't all hers. The thin piece of material which had been cradling her pussy like a hammock was filled with fresh cum.

"Jesus, is that spunk?" I said already knowing the answer.

Natalie dipped her finger into the cum puddle and licked her finger like a crime investigator checking for drugs.

"Definitely, she's been fucked this afternoon without a doubt," whispered Nat.

"By whom? She doesn't have a boyfriend apparently."

"Well, she's been riding more than a fucking horse today, that's for sure. Someone's cum inside her," she giggled. "Maybe it was the stable boy."

"Or stable boys," I emphasised the plural. "That's a lot of mess for one guy."

We both covered our mouths and giggled like school girls who were being naughty and didn't want to get caught.

"Creampie Pippa, huh?" snorted Nat, giving her a nickname. "I could get good money for those on my website."

"She'd fit in well with us, the dirty harlot," I laughed. "Come on we're supposed to be finding something to wear."

We wandered over to the walk-in wardrobe and stood aghast at the size of the thing. It seemed to be arranged by colour in a large u-shaped room. It started with the whites on the left, moved all the way through all the colours of the rainbow and finished at black on the right. There were dresses, skirts, shirts, jeans, tops and everything in between. It seemed that Ethan had been right about her being daddy's favourite. This girl could have opened her own boutique.

"What colour are you going for?" said Natalie, already sorting through the endless racks.

"I think the little black dress is a timeless classic," I said.

"I'll go for white then, because I'm pure of heart," she laughed.

"Yeah right! You're as pure as the driven snow Nat," I scoffed.

I pulled out a tiny black dress from the hangers and offered it up in the mirror to check the fit. It looked about the right size. It was a one shoulder strap design, short and sexy.

"That'll look great on you," said Natalie.

As I examined it further, I saw it still had the price tag on it.

"Fuck me! This cost fifteen hundred pounds," I gasped. "That's extortionate."

"This one's not much cheaper," said Natalie, pulling out a white dress similar to mine.

Hers was a strapless Lycra design which would show off her enormous breasts perfectly.

"Who buys clothes this expensive and never even wears them?" I asked. "What a waste of money."

"Someone with more money than sense," she giggled.

I picked out some strapped high-heeled shoes which were also brand new, to complete the outfit.

"I'm going braless," I said. "Fuck it."

"Me too," said Natalie.

I continued to look through the wardrobe just out of curiosity. Most items still had labels on and ranged from three hundred to three thousand pounds. It was obscene. I looked through the drawers next and soon found her underwear drawer.

You can tell a lot about a girl from her underwear. The thong on the bedroom floor had already proven that point. Her panties were arranged into everyday-wear and then lingerie by the look of things. She had thongs, G-strings, Brazilian cut, bikini style and everything under the sun. Her lingerie was from well-known brands such as Agent Provocateur and Pleasurements which I knew retailed at a hundred pounds for a pair of panties. The lingerie was extremely delicate and feminine and although I had said I'd wear my own knickers, this was an opportunity not to be missed.

"Are they Agent Provocateur?" gasped Natalie, as I took a black pair out of the drawer for a closer look.

"You bet your sweet ass they are," I said holding them up to the light.

They were sheer with ivy embroidery and I fell in love with them immediately.

"Whoa... I'll have a pair of those. Are there any in white?"

She barged me out of the way and fished a white pair out to match her dress. There were no labels on either pair which told me Pippa had worn them before. That made me want to wear them even more. Knowing that this tiny price of overpriced lace had been pressed up against her sweet spot for hours on end made my pussy wet.

As if she was reading my mind, Natalie held the white pair up to her nose and took a long sniff.

"Wow, it doesn't matter how well you wash them, there's always a faint whiff of pussy," she moaned quietly. "She's worn these."

"I know. It's so sexy to wear another woman's delicates, isn't it?" I whispered.

"Fuck yeah."

Our outfits were now complete but I searched the other drawers just to be nosey. I found socks, belts and hand bags, but the bottom drawer nearest the door was the best find.

It was full of sex toys.

They were different colours, designs and brands and were a teenaged girl's dream. I was about to call Natalie over when I felt the presence of someone in the doorway. I closed the drawer and turned to see Pippa standing there in a towel watching me.

"Feel free to borrow those too," she laughed.

"Oh... I wasn't... I'm sorry I didn't mean to be nosey," I stammered.

"It's fine Becca. Daddy doesn't know about those; he doesn't come in here. You can borrow them if you like but I don't think you'll be needing them if I know what my brothers are like," she said. "The shower's free by the way."

"Right... thanks, I'll jump in," I said wanting to get away from the awkward situation.

"Coolio," she said.

I walked past her with my new clothes in my arms and laid them on the bed. I heard her talking to Natalie and left them to it.

Her choice of toiletries were as expensive as her clothing and just as vast. By the time I'd showered I felt silky smooth and smelt amazing. Natalie jumped in the shower as I got out.

I stood in the bedroom drying my hair as Pippa sat at the dressing table and did her hair and makeup. Her skin was pale and milky and I guessed she had her mother's complexion. She took peeks at me in the mirror as my towel slipped off to reveal my naked body.

"You're just their type," she said. "I can see why they like you both."

"I didn't know they had a type," I sniggered.

"Slim, athletic, pretty and a big pair of tits, that's their type."

I liked that she was checking me out, but felt a little perverted for having thoughts about fucking this girl. She looked way too young even though I knew she wasn't.

"Isn't that every man's type?" I asked.

"Probably," she laughed.

I thought about asking her about boyfriends, but decided against it. It wasn't specific to the assignment and I had to get my head back in the game despite being very attracted to her. She walked off to find some clothes to wear and I pulled my towel back around me and followed her.

"Which room am I staying in?" I asked. "I could do with a couple of things from my bag."

"Oh, right yeah, sorry. Out the door, turn right and it's the first on the left. Natalie's is the second on the left. Your rooms have an adjoining door which I thought might come in handy later when my brothers come looking for you," she winked.

I smiled, but didn't really know what to say to that. I nipped out into the corridor and then into my room which was going to be my new home for the weekend. It really was like a hotel. I too had a four-poster bed and an en suite. The wooden panelling seemed to be in every room of the house like a period feature and my room was no exception. Sure enough, there was a door which opened into Natalie's room next door.