Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bag was on the dresser and I unzipped it and took my makeup bag out. Sharing panties and dresses was fine but I drew the line at makeup. It was personal to me and my complexion was a lot darker than Pippa's. I nipped back into her room as Nat came out the shower. Pippa was getting dressed which didn't take long, as there wasn't a lot to her outfit. She'd chosen a shoe lace strapped dress in blue. She knew what suited her figure and her lack of bust and I wondered what colour panties she'd decided on.

"Wow, you look amazing Pippa," I gasped. "That colour really suits you."

"Why thank you Becca. It's so nice to get compliments from women who appreciate this sort of thing," she said.

Her tiny boobs poked out like two poached eggs and she flicked her long auburn hair over her shoulder as she stood up straight. I could have moved in and taken her in my arms and kissed her pale lips she looked so sexy.

As we finished getting ready and made the finishing touches to our look, I wondered what the evening held in store for us. Playing happy families and pretending to be the girlfriends of a couple of rich kids was fine, but that wasn't why we were there. It may have seemed all calm and tranquil on the surface but I knew it wouldn't last. We had a job to do and if Tristan was up to no good, he'd be brought to justice just like the people on my previous assignments.

It's difficult to show an emotional attachment to someone and then sever it at a moment's notice like it was nothing. In a way I hoped that we wouldn't find anything and that we could leave these nice people to their own little world, but I knew that it was highly unlikely.