Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what about you Isaac?" I asked. "What do you fancy?"

Before he could answer I wiped my cream covered hands across his chest leaving white finger marks all over him. I then proceeded to lick it off his sweaty skin, sucking his nipples and making him squirm.

"Fucking hell you two are so incorrigible," he groaned.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand and started to stroke him slowly while I licked and sucked the cream off his smooth chest. His hands came up and squeezed my tits through my bikini making my nipples hard. My pussy was freezing cold by now due to the ice cream that was now melting and making a sticky mess in my gusset.

Natalie finished cleaning Singen's cock and came up for air. As she straightened up, she felt the banana inside her move and she shuddered.

"Mmmm, I feel nice and full down there," she moaned.

"Dirty girl," laughed Singen.

He picked up a single strawberry and held half of it in his teeth with the free end sticking out towards Natalie. She bit the end of it like a wild animal and swallowed it down.

"Mmmm, it's nice but it needs some cream," she said.

She picked another one up, dipped it into the cream and repeated the process again. They ate it between them and kissed, sharing the sweet red fruit. They finished up with messy chins and started to lick it from each other's faces.

Isaac decided he now wanted to join in with the food play and scooped up two hands full of chocolate ice cream. He cuddled up behind me and kissed my neck making me scrunch up my shoulders. As I squirmed in front of him, he reached his hands around and slipped them into my bikini top. His hands grasped at my melons, smearing the freezing brown mess all over my tits.

"Fuuuuckkk, that's freezing," I squealed.

I looked down to see him caressing me under the stained material which was now covered in sticky ice cream.

Natalie burst out laughing.

"You should have put that down the back of her bikini and made it look really messy," she laughed.

"Good idea," laughed Isaac, scooping up another handful.

He pulled the back of my bikini open and dropped a brown lump into them. I felt my bottoms sag under the weight as he closed them back up. The freezing blob soon started to melt against my anus and had the desired effect which Natalie was looking for.

"Ewwww, the dirty bitch has had an accident in her bikini," she said, pointing at my sagging ass. "She's fucking messed herself."

"Says you," I said, pulling her closer and slapping her cream filled ass.

I hit her pretty hard with a flat palm and the cream squirted upwards following the path of her butt crack and erupted all over her back, like a volcano.

"Looks like she's spunked out of her asshole," I said.

Singen pulled at Natalie's top and her boobs bounced free. He then grabbed some lemon sorbet and rubbed it all over her massive orbs. She squealed and picked up a bottle of chocolate sauce and squirted it all over his chest. I took the bottle off of her and squirted it all over Isaac's crotch.

We were now very messy and sticky and my cunt was adding to the mixture in my bikini. It was brown at the back and white at the front and it was starting to run down my legs as it soaked through the material.

Singen picked up a bottle of raspberry sauce and squirted it into the front of Natalie's bikini bottoms making her shriek with delight.

"I think I'm ready to be eaten out," she laughed. "Get down there."

She pushed Singen's head down to her overfilled swimwear and ground down onto his face.

I dropped lower feeling the icy concoction sloshing around in my bikini and spilling out of the sides. Isaac's cock looked too inviting, covered in a chocolate glaze so I stuffed it straight into my mouth, sucking hungrily like a baby sucking a pacifier.

"Ooooh yes, that's it Becca, suck my chocolate sausage," he laughed.

I took him as deep as I could, feeling his sticky navel touch my nose and his cock force my throat open. I may have been fucked senseless only an hour ago but I wanted more. The feeling of having messy swimwear on was making me leak like a tap and I knew I was adding my own special flavour to the bikini fruit cocktail.

Isaac took another hand full of berries and dropped them into the back of my bikini as I continued to suck him.

"I think that should do it," he laughed. "That's going to taste delicious."

I heard a slurping noise and looked over to see Singen eating the contents of Natalie's bikini. Cream and mashed up banana seemed to be all over his face, making him look like a toddler eating a yoghurt and her torso was dripping in a lemon coloured river.

"Mmmm, eat that dirty cunt," she begged. "I want your cock inside me."

"I need to eat this banana out of you first," laughed Singen, choking down the sticky mixture.

"Just stuff it inside me," she begged. "The banana will squish out."

Isaac's cock was now as clean as I wanted to get it so I thought I'd take charge of Natalie and Singen. I wanted to be down at the business end when he stuffed his dick into her banana filled cunt. I left Isaac and turned around on all fours crawling over to Natalie.

"Bend the slut over," I ordered. "I'll pull her swimwear down."

Singen got the message and turned Natalie around and bent her over the table. She thought it was hilarious and started throwing berries and cream at me while I tugged at her swimwear. To say she had a messy pussy was an understatement, she was caked in banana and cream and it stuck to her like glue. The front of her mound was dripping in raspberry sauce and her legs were covered in a mixture of all of it.

"Ram your cock inside her," I demanded. "Make the bitch scream."

Singen pushed his sticky bell-end against her matted hole and started to push in.

"Uurrrgh, I can feel it squishing out," giggled Natalie.

"My god this feels amazing," cooed Singen. "It's all squishy and warm."

I used my fingers to catch the chunks of sloppy banana as it oozed out of her, to make way for Singen's manhood. It looked like a child's play-dough toy that I remembered playing with as a child.

I felt Isaac tugging at my waist band and a sloppy dollop of melted ice cream plopped out of my bikini and onto the tiles. He pulled my bikini down my thighs and pushed his face into my ass crack and started licking away like a snuffling pig.

"Oh god... yes Isaac... eat my ass, I love being rimmed," I purred.

I felt his hot breath and soft lips as he opened his mouth wide and sucked on my butt cheeks. He scraped the icy treat from my skin and swallowed it down, slowly making his way to my anus.

"Lick it... don't tease me... lick my dirty asshole," I panted.

I ate the banana from Natalie's cunt as Singen continued to fuck her. Isaac's warm tongue circled my puckered starfish sending tiny shockwaves up my spine.

"Pull out... let me suck it off your cock," I said to Singen.

"Oooh, you kinky little bitch," he said.

I watched more banana splurge out of her pussy as Singen withdrew from her sloppy cunt with a loud sucking noise. His shaft was coated in sticky banana and I soon had it in my mouth swallowing it down.

"Mmmm, it's like a banana flavoured popsicle," I giggled.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Nat's pussy start to gape a little and open up like a double-doored hallway.

"Open wide and eat my pussy fruit," she laughed.

She was pushing the banana back out by bearing down and contracting around it. It looked quite disgusting, but erotic none the less. There was only one thing to do with such a sexy sight and that was to open my mouth and get beneath her.

The squishy mess plopped out of her like a sausage making machine and I sucked it between my lips. Even though banana is a strong flavour I could still taste her sweet juices coating the long fruit. It was like heaven and I wondered why this wasn't on the menu in expensive restaurants.

"Fucking hell, that looks so filthy," gasped Isaac slurping the last of the chocolate ice cream from my sphincter.

"Nearly as filthy as your face," laughed his brother.

I glanced over as Natalie finished pooping her pussy mush into my mouth. He had chocolate all over his chin and looked a complete mess.

"You need to learn how to eat properly," laughed Natalie. "You dirty fucker."

I swallowed Natalie's mush and Singen stuffed his dick back inside her.

"Mmmm, it's still wet and sloppy," he gasped.

"That's all me," said Natalie. "Give me a good fucking."

"I think I've eaten all the fruit from Natalie's lady garden," I tittered. "How are you doing back there Isaac? Do you want to fuck me or shall I suck it again?"

I felt his glans pushing against my labia. It felt like a red-hot poker against my freezing cold skin. I was still matted in the vanilla ice cream and berries which were dripping down the inside of my thighs and leaving a mess on the floor.

"Your vagina feels like a block of ice," gasped Isaac, nudging his tip against my clit to tease me.

"It's lovely and warm on the inside," I purred. "Just stick it inside me."

He required no further encouragement and I felt my lips push inside me with his first stroke and then pull back out again as he withdrew. Once he was coated in my love honey, he glided in and out with ease.

"Wow, that's wet," he gasped. "You always feel so juicy."

"That's because I'm always horny," I gasped. "Fuck me next to Natalie."

He kept his penis inside me as I got up off all fours and we waddled awkwardly to the table where Nat was taking a pounding from Singen. Her face was a picture and she was covered in cream and lemon coloured mush. She even had ice cream and berries in her hair and I guessed I must have looked the same.

"Fuck me like a dirty whore," I panted.

"She is a dirty whore," scoffed Natalie.

"And you're not?" I laughed.

"Maybe," she giggled. "I just want a mouthful of spunk."

She knew as well as I did that the boys weren't going to last long enough to get us off, but this wasn't about that. This was just a fun way to eat lunch together and keep the twins on their toes. Just when they thought we were settling in for a quiet day's sunbathing, we'd sprung this on them.

"How about a nice bowl of strawberries topped with a special cream instead?" I said to her.

"Oh my god, that sounds delicious," she cooed.

The twins continued to slide in and out of our messy holes whilst I picked up a bowl from the table. Natalie threw a couple of hands full of strawberries into the bowl and we waited for the brothers to reach the point of no return.

"I need some frosting on my fruit," said Natalie, holding the bowl up to them. "Do you think you can fill my bowl with your man cream?"

"Fucking hell, you want us to cum all over your strawberries?" panted Isaac.

"I told you I wanted to eat your spunk, of course I want you to cum on my strawberries. Becca and I will share them," she tittered.

"Wow, you are so dirty when you get together," said Singen. "Get the bowl ready, I can't take much more of your sticky hole."

"Just tell me when," she replied. "Don't do it inside me."

"Nearly there... so tight... oh fuck... here it cums..."

Singen pulled out of her and I watched Natalie drop to her knees and jerk him off into the bowl. His bright white semen sprayed onto the red fruit in short sharp pulses.

Pulse. Splat. Pulse. Splat. Pulse. Splat

"Aaaaahhhh fuck yeah... keep jerking me," he groaned, almost sounding in pain.

"Wow, that's a lot of jizz," giggled Natalie, milking the last dribbles from his purple helmet.

She pulled the last of it from the base to the tip and it hung off his foreskin like a stalactite. Natalie wiped it onto the edge of the bowl and let him go.

"God that felt good," he sighed. "Come on bro, give the girls some extra sauce."

Isaac was still pumping away inside my creamy gash so I reached down and tickled his ball sack with my fingernails and gave him a little more dirty talk to encourage a load out of him.

"Come on stud... fuck that tight little cunt... spray your sticky mess all over my fruit..." I goaded him.

Natalie took a frosted strawberry and held it up to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, giving it a long sniff.

She licked Singen's spunk off the berry and then popped it into her mouth.

That was enough to make Isaac start to cum.

"That's so sexy, I'm going to shoot," he cried.

He pulled out and Natalie took him in her hand and wanked him into the bowl. His sperm jetted through the air and added to his brother's mess, covering the strawberries completely.

"Uh... oh... oh... uh... god I needed that."

The berries looked like they had a sugary glaze all over them by the time he'd finished.

"Looks yummy," I said, turning round to see the carnage we'd created.

We were still covered in food and so was the floor.

"You two are such a bad influence," said Singen. "We better get cleared up before father and Pippa come back."

I really hadn't thought about any of the aftermath, I just wanted to have a little fun and have my bikini filled with mush. I don't know why, but since I tried it with Lexa, I loved the feeling of having full panties and sticky goo squelching against my pussy.

There were remnants of chocolate sauce, various flavours of ice cream, fruit and fresh cream on all of us.

"I'll save my strawberries until I've had a shower," laughed Nat.

She kissed all three of us with a sticky face and walked over to the outdoor shower. Isaac went to help her and I started to clean up the table area with Singen.

"We can't leave all this for Robert, he won't be too happy," he said.

We sorted the table out first and wiped it down with paper napkins. The floor was the main concern, but Singen seemed to have a plan for that too. He found a hose pipe attached to the outside tap and started washing the ice cream and berries off of the tiles and blasted them into the flower beds. The birds and insects would eat what was left.

Within a couple of minutes, the whole area looked like nothing had happened apart from the floor being a little wet.

Singen and I went to join the others at the shower area and found Nat and Isaac making out like a couple of teenagers under the cascade of water.

"Come on you two, put each other down and make room," laughed Singen.

They finished washing each other and then rinsed Natalie's bikini as best they could.

We swapped over and the feeling of warm water washing the stickiness away was like heaven. Maybe this is why I liked getting so messy with food, the feeling of getting clean afterwards always felt so nice.

Singen helped me wash the ice cream and squashed fruit from my toned body and hair and I washed his chest and cock for him. He was already getting a lazy erection by the time I'd finished.

The bright orange bikini was pretty spotless after I scrubbed it with soap and slipped it back on. I stepped out of the shower and ran my fingers through my hair to remove the excess water.

"God you're sexy," swooned Singen, stepping back to admire me.

"You're not too bad yourself," I smiled.

He kissed me on the lips and pulled me closer by my waist as his tongue found mine.

"Jesus, get a room you perverts," laughed a voice from the bi-fold door.

Pippa had arrived with her father and they were making their way to the patio table for some lunch. Natalie and Isaac were already there and Nat was tucking into her spunky berries."

"Mmmm, strawberries," said Pippa as she got next to Nat. "My favourite."

She pinched one out of Natalie's bowl and popped it into her mouth before anyone could stop her. I watched her chew it slowly with a look of pure pleasure on her face whilst we stood and watched open mouthed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, noticing everyone staring at her.

"Oh... errr... nothing... there's plenty on the table, sis. You don't have to steal them from Natalie," was all Isaac could come up with.

It was quite a turn on to see her eating a strawberry coated in her brothers' cum and Singen gave my ass a squeeze and gave me a knowing look as we walked over to them. It was also a turn on to see her in a swimsuit. She'd gotten changed into a burgundy bikini and I guessed she'd showered too.

"Good afternoon girls," said Tristan. "How has your morning been?"

"Nice and relaxing, thank you," replied Nat.

"I had a lovely ride with your daughter," I said.

"Yes, Pippa told me you got on very well. She said you looked very confident in the saddle."

Pippa giggled as she helped herself to the fruit and cream. I got alongside Natalie and took a couple of the special strawberries from her bowl. They tasted pretty normal, apart from a hint of salt and muskiness from the twins' balls giving them an extra zing. I wasn't sure if the flavour was strong enough for Pippa to detect, as she probably still had the aftertaste of my creampie in her mouth.

Tristan and the boys took a bowl each and served themselves as Nat and I went back to the sun beds and stripped off. It seemed natural to me and I didn't feel uncomfortable getting naked in front of this family. The twins were already naked after all and I wondered if Pippa and Tristan were going to join in with the naturism.

Robert arrived as if from nowhere and I wondered if he'd been waiting for us to stop fucking before he came out or if it was just a coincidence.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" he asked his master.

"Hmmmm, not for me, thank you Robert. I need to get back to work, but I'm sure the youngsters would like one."

"A nice cold beer sounds good," said Singen. "How about you girls?"

"Works for me," I said.

"Yes please," said Natalie.

"Beers all round," said Pippa, tucking in to her lunch.

"Right you are," said Robert.

He returned to the house as Tristan and his children came over to join us. Natalie and I lay back on our beds placing our cummy treat on a small table which sat between us. I deliberately opened my legs slightly to allow Tristan to see what I had to offer and Natalie did the same. Seduction was an art form and we were masters at it.

The twins got back to their beds and Pippa took a spare one next to them followed by her father. They had a perfect view between our legs and Tristan was already taking a peek.

"Wow, I didn't realise how hot it was out here," he said.

"Yeah, it was sweltering when we were out riding," I replied. "I'm glad to get my clothes off and cool down."

"So I see," he tittered, taking a spoonful of cream and fruit. "You couldn't get more naked if you tried."

"It's so freeing to be nude," said Natalie. "Are you joining us this afternoon?"

"I'd love to girls, but I have work to do. No rest for the wicked, what?"

"Is it ok if I get naked, daddy?" asked Pippa.

"As long as our guests don't mind," he said, with a questioning expression on his face towards us.

"Fine by us," I said.

"Coolio, I hate tan lines, but can someone rub some sun block on me, you know how I burn in the sun?"

"I'll do it after I've eaten this," said Singen.

"Thanks bro."

Robert brought the bottled beers out to us and I felt the refreshing liquid hit the spot as I took a couple of long slugs.

"You must be busy if you're working on a Saturday," said Natalie. "What are you working on?"

"Oh, I just have some last-minute stuff to attend to, it will save me some time on Monday," he said, sheepishly.

Pippa slipped her top and bottoms off and started to eat her ice cream. She was quite childlike in her actions, sitting cross-legged on her bed and I wondered if it was for daddy's benefit. He was more interested in the two young sluts in front of him.

He was glancing from me to Nat and then back again as though he was comparing our genitalia. We were very different down there and it seemed to intrigue him. My cunt was meaty and my labia minora stuck out quite a distance from my outer lips. They were dark and thick concealing my hidden clit.