Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting hard in those pyjamas?" I smiled, ignoring his comment.

He didn't answer, but he uncrossed his legs to reveal a tent pole in his pyjama bottoms.

"I guess that answers my question," I cooed, licking my lips seductively.

"You turn me on Becca. It's simple biology. I bet if I felt between your legs, you'd be turned on too," he said. "Have you wet those sexy little shorts?"

"Of course. I'm dripping wet actually."

"My gosh you are so sexy with how you talk," he gasped.

"So... are we going to flirt all night or do you want to feel just how wet you've made me?"

"Come here," he beckoned me to his sofa and he put his glass down.

I got up and slipped my top off and dropped it onto the carpet. I felt the wetness of my labia rubbing together as I walked around the coffee table and stood in front of him in my tiny shorts.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I faced away from him like a good little girl.

"Bend at the waist and remove your shorts, slowly."

His voice was soft but powerful. He wasn't the sort of man you ignored. I bent over and arched my back, slipping my thumbs into my waistband. As I bent over, I peeled them down like a banana skin and then let them drift down my silky legs until they hit the floor.

"Kick your legs out a little more," he said.

I did as he asked, feeling my boobs sway from side to side with my body movements.

"Now, spread your cheeks and look back at me," he said.

I placed a hand on each of my cheeks and parted my ass so he could get a good view of my two fuck holes. I was soaking wet and my clit was throbbing like a lighthouse.

"Do you like it?" I asked, in a breathy voice.

"It looks spectacular young lady."

"Do you want to feel how wet you've made me? Slide a finger inside me."

He shuffled forwards on the sofa and I felt his hand on my thigh as he steadied himself. His finger glided into my cleft and wormed its way between my meaty flaps. I instantly got wetter as he penetrated me slowly.

"My god, you're even tighter than Pip... people I've been with," he corrected himself.

He was going to say Pippa, but changed it as he realised his mistake. It was nice to know I was tighter than his eighteen-year-old daughter and that made me even more horny.

"I'm tight, but I can take a big cock," I purred.

He pulled out of me and added another finger, before sliding back in.

"You feel amazing," he gasped.

"It tastes as good as it feels," I moaned.

His thumb played with my clit as he fingered me in the quiet office. After a few seconds he pulled out and tapped my ass gently.

"Turn around and face me," he ordered.

I did as my master instructed and he leaned back on the sofa again.

"Put both feet on the sofa either side of me," he patted the leather seat.

"Yes, Mr Kingsley," I swooned.

I climbed onto the sofa feeling it give under my weight on the cushions. He stared up at the heart of my being like a kid in a sweet shop, licking his lips.

"Put one foot on the back of the sofa," he said.

I obeyed, towering above him with my sopping cunt inches from his face.

"My god, you have a beautiful pussy," he said. "Spread those gorgeous long lips open for me."

"You certainly like to be in charge don't you Mr Kingsley?" I said, spreading my meat curtains open.

I watched his hand delve into his pyjama bottoms and start to stroke his cock as he took in my beauty.

"Gosh, you make me so hard," he murmured.

"I can play with that for you," I said. "Hands, mouth, pussy or ass? The choice is yours."

"Ssshhhh, I just want to look at it for now," he shushed, moving his face closer.

"Does it look sexy?"

"Pussies always look sexy. My god, yours looks like a rare flower. I love the way your lips resemble delicate pink petals and your clit looks like the column of an orchid."

"It smells better than an orchid. Take in my scent."

He was so close I could feel his hot breath on my pubic mound. His hand was still moving in his pyjamas but he stayed where he was. I was yearning to be licked or touched or sniffed or anything by now, but he was prolonging the agony.

"Smell it," I said again.

"Ssshhhhhh."

I couldn't take the anticipation any longer. I grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pushed my cunt into his face.

"I said, fucking smell it... get your face in there."

My ample vulva mashed against his lips and I felt his tongue on my perineum. His nose was just underneath my clit and I felt the cold air rush past it and enter his nostrils, taking my intoxicating aroma with it.

"Mmmmpppffff, oh yes Becca," he slurped. "That is heavenly."

"Yeah?... you like how my pussy smells?... fucking eat it... you dirty bastard," I ordered.

He opened his mouth and sucked my womanhood as though he hadn't eaten for a week. For a dominant man, he was soon bowing down to worship my pussy like a sex servant. He sniffed and snorted and lapped and sucked savouring my flavour, texture and female lust as I ground down onto him.

Suck... slurp... mmmpppf... lick.

"Oh fuck... you are one dirty bitch. I love a girl who knows what she wants," he moaned.

I felt his tongue punch into my vaginal opening like a torpedo, rewarding him with a mouthful of my cunt juice. The seal was now broken and I flooded into his mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck! This is what you want, isn't it? Some nice young pussy. It's all sweet and juicy... lap it all up," I gasped.

I heard sucking noises as he ate me out like a man possessed. His hand flashed up and down as he wanked himself off inside his pyjamas. He looked like a dirty old man sampling forbidden fruit as he started to lap at my sex bud.

"Oh wow... you taste so good... my god you're wet..." he said, in between licks.

"And tight," I added. "Imagine how good it's going to feel when you bury your stem between my petals."

I liked his flower analogy and decided to play along with it. This is one of the things about seduction, you play off the victim's reactions and fantasies. If he wanted to be a botanist, I'd help him along the way.

"You make it sound so dirty, Becca."

"I am fucking dirty."

My clit throbbed as he sucked it between his warm lips and tickled the end of it with his tongue. I squirmed and ground down harder as the yearning for his cock grew stronger.

"Oh yes... right there... I want you so badly," I panted.

"I want you too," he replied.

Knowing that his wife was asleep upstairs made this whole thing seem more seedy. After her performance earlier at the pool I was about to get my revenge on the hateful cow by seducing her husband and taking his hot sticky load in one of my holes.

"I want fucking," I gasped. "Fuck me hard Tristan, show me what a powerful man you are."

He came up for air and gazed up from my wet thighs. His face glistened with my nectar and I wanted to taste myself on his lips.

I took my foot off the sofa back and dropped to my knees so I was straddling his lap. I felt his bulging cock against me through his pyjamas as I started to kiss him, cupping his cheeks with both hands.

Kiss. Kiss. Suck. Lick

I forced my tongue into his mouth as we got more passionate. He tasted of whiskey and cunt and his tongue was warm and wet. I grabbed his hands and placed them onto my heaving tits

"Play with them, squeeze them, my nipples are so sensitive when I'm horny," I panted.

He had other ideas. He wanted to be the one calling the shots, not me. I felt his hands clawing at my breasts and then drop lower around my waist and under my ass. He stood up, picking me up with him and surprising me with his athleticism. I wrapped my legs around his waist, wishing he was naked so I could take him in my slimy hole.

He turned us around and threw me down hard onto the sofa with a bounce as he fell on top of me. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand as he struggled to take his pyjama bottoms off.

"I told you I like young girls to do as they're told," he snapped. "Do you like being dominated?"

It was as though a switch had been thrown in his head and he was becoming rougher by the second. Maybe the smell of my aroused quim has triggered something within him.

"Yes," I panted. "I want you to fuck me so badly."

"I will, you dirty little girl, but you're going to take it in your mouth first," he said.

It was as though a sexual violence had erupted inside him and he had no way to control it. He finally tugged his pyjamas down and his cock sprang free. I would have gladly sucked him off, but he wanted to make me do it. His hands grasped my head, one grabbing a fistful of hair and the other under my chin.

"Open wide," he barked.

I didn't have much choice and his sudden forceful behaviour made me want it even more. He literally dragged me by my head, towards his crotch and rammed it into my mouth.

He may have been loving and sensual with his own daughter, but he'd turned into an animal with his son's girlfriend.

His eight-inch dick was as hard as a rod of iron as he forced it down my throat.

"Mmmmm, let's test out that gag reaction then, shall we?" he sneered.

He held my head in a vice like grip and pushed in deep. I aligned my throat and mouth as best I could and relaxed as he entered my throat.

"That's it... good little girl, Becca. You suck cock like a pro."

My body reacted with copious amounts of saliva welling up in my throat to lubricate the thick shaft being shoved into me. He started to fuck my face, pulling me in and pushing me away like a sex toy. As usual, being treated like nothing more than a series of fuck holes, made me wetter and more turned on. My cunt lips filled with blood and my pussy hole opened in anticipation of a good hard fucking.

"Wow, you really don't have a gag reflex, do you?"

He pulled out to allow me to respond. I spat my throat slime all over his cock and looked up at him, gasping for breath.

"No master, make me suck it again. Treat me like a fucking slut."

"Oh, you like that, do you?"

He pushed back in again and thrust in and out, varying his depth and pace. Spit gushed all over us both and dripped onto the leather. My eyes watered as he pleasured himself using my mouth as though it was Pippa's pussy.

"Fucking hell, the boys were right about you," he gasped. "You're incredible."

He pulled out again and pushed my head away from him with quite some force. I fell backwards onto the sofa, banging my head on the armrest as his lust took over. I tried to straighten up, but he grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him.

"Keep still," he said. "Open your fucking legs."

At last he was going to fuck me. It was all I wanted at that moment. To be taken by a powerful man, rather than a boy and to be fucked like the slag I was. The fact that he mentioned the twins made me feel worthless. They had obviously told their father what I was like. Maybe they'd even told him I was an ex-hooker that took it any way they wanted.

I imagined them talking about me like I was some sort of new toy that needed to be tried out. Tristan was certainly having a good go on me, that was for sure.

"I've already been fucked by two of the Kingsley men, is it time for the main event?" I purred.

He didn't answer, he just pulled me onto his cock by my thighs and literally impaled me with his manhood.

My god I was juicy. I felt him squelch into my slimy tunnel, expanding my yielding flesh to make way for his manly cock. His glans touched the back wall of my vagina and his balls pressed up against my ass, filling me completely.

"Jesus that's tight... fucking hell... that's one hell of a pussy you have there," he groaned.

"Mmmm, fuck me Tristan. Make me cum hard, just like your sons do."

"God that's dirty. Fucking my son's girlfriend. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes... I'm a dirty filthy little cunt and you can do whatever you like to me."

He started to slap his thighs against my ass cheeks as he fucked me hard and fast. This was pure lust and I could tell by the look on his face that all he wanted to do was fill me with his seed.

My fingers reached down to my clit and I started to rub furiously in time with his thrusts as my orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck yes... rub it... make yourself cum all over my cock... that looks so filthy," he gasped.

My tits rocked back and forth with his forceful thrusting. He was by no means gentle and I wondered where his sudden vigour had sprung from. He had come across as a dirty old pervert who liked innuendo, but now he was just a violent fucking machine. As my fingers flashed across my love bud, he looked down at me with a menacing grin. It was hard to believe this was the same kind gentleman I'd met a couple of days ago.

"Take my cock, you dirty bitch," he spat. "You fucking love being treated like a whore, don't you? I'm going to cum inside you... just like my sons did."

"Oh... yes... do it... I am a fucking whore...I love being shared amongst the family..."

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Wobble. Wobble. Wobble.

My bouncing tits looked like two jellies as he pounded me hard. My orgasm was seconds away and I knew he wouldn't be far behind me. The whole scenario felt so wrong. I'd fucked the twins; I'd fucked Pippa and now I was fucking their father. If I could entice Helen into some lesbian love, then I'd have done the whole twisted family, but I thought that was highly unlikely.

I started to moan loudly as the pleasure wave started to wash over me. I was louder than usual and I wondered that maybe, on some subconscious level, that I wanted to be caught. I would have loved to see the look on Helen's face if she walked in to see her husband fucking the life out of me.

Tristan had other ideas though, he clasped his hand over my panting mouth to quieten me down. I guessed he didn't want me to wake up the whole house. It wasn't really working though and my stifled moans echoed around the study. He put his other hand over my mouth as he slid in and out deep and hard. My breathing became restricted as he pushed his weight down to clamp my lips shut and stop me from screaming, as I started to cum.

The lack of oxygen was heightening my other senses and I closed my eyes and let it all wash over me. It almost felt like he was raping me and if his wife walked in at that very moment, that's exactly how it would have looked. She'd have seen her husband holding me down and stopping me from screaming as he forced his cock into my tight young pussy.

My vaginal walls tightened around him and I started to squirt all over his navel.

"Mmmppff... Mmmpppf... Mmmppf," I squeaked, through his taught fingers.

I managed to struggle free from his hands and take a breath.

"Ahhhhh... fuck me... fuck me... MAKE ME FUCKING CUM, TRISTAN," I shouted.

He got his hands over my mouth again as I felt the wetness and the sexual energy erupting from deep within. It was a hard-fast orgasm that started fiercely and pulsated all over my body in a never-ending loop.

Seeing me cum like a demon and feeling my tight hole squirting all over his body was too much for him. He lay down on top of me with all his weight, to prevent me from moving and pushed his face against mine. His hands were between us, but he looked into my eyes with a murderous stare that told me who was in charge. He started to fill me with his thick spunk which felt incredible, driving the intensity of my own climax even higher.

"Take my load, you dirty fucking slut," he whispered in my ear. "Keep quiet and don't move whilst I fill your tight little cunt."

His tone sounded threatening as he said it through gritted teeth. I lay perfectly still, actually feeling a little scared of him. Maybe he wanted it to feel like rape. Something wasn't right about any of this and I wondered what Natalie was making of it all from the camera.

Tristan had gone through several emotional states in the space of a few minutes. He'd started off being relaxed and flirtatious and moved slowly on to being dominant and commanding. As soon as he'd got a whiff of my pussy, he'd turned rougher with his actions until he became savage and brutal in his assault. He'd ended with his cock pulsating and emptying his balls into me with a terrorising grin on his face, as though he was a completely different person.

I knew people changed in the heights of passion but he'd taken it to a whole new level. Maybe this is how he treated the young hookers he fucked and maybe that's why he liked fucking them so much. He seemed to like to be in control and act aggressively towards them without any repercussions.

His cock finally finished twitching inside me as he lay still on top of me, panting hard. My orgasm had evaporated like Robert leaving a room and we both lay still in the sudden silence.

After a few moments he released his hands from my mouth and pushed off of me. He looked down on me with the same murderous grin, which told me he hadn't finished with me yet. His cock slipped out of me and I felt his thick load leak onto the sofa.

He said nothing, he just stared at me.

I wondered what the hell was going on, but I was too shocked to speak. This was all so out of character for him.

He stood up and walked round the coffee table and sat on the opposite sofa. He never took his eyes off me.

"We need to have a little chat, don't we?" he said, while I remained lying down with his seed trickling out of me.

"I won't tell anyone, Tristan," I giggled, nervously. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

I tried to keep it jovial to snap him out of whatever trance he was in, but it wasn't working. He continued to stare at me as I pushed up and sat on the sofa, closing my legs. It was an involuntary movement which made me feel safer under his watchful gaze.

"I'm not talking about the fucking," he said. "I'm talking about you."

"What do you mean? I asked, feeling very uneasy.

"I've figured it out."

"Figured what out?"

"I know who you are, Becca."

"You already know who I am. What are you talking about? You're scaring me."

"No, I know who you really are. It's time to stop playing games and tell me the truth," he replied.

I started to plan my exit strategy. From what he was saying and his attitude towards me in the last hour, I guessed he'd discovered my true identity. Maybe Helen had told him about our conversation and he'd got suspicious of me. He had already said that he recognised me from somewhere and maybe Helen's information had jogged his memory.

If he had figured it out it wasn't boding well for me. I already had a group of Russians looking for me and now this.

I wasn't just in trouble.

I was in double trouble.