Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie on the other hand was more like Pippa. She was tucked in and had what I would describe as a little girl's vagina. It looked brand new like a virgin's and the inner lips were barely visible. I wondered if Tristan preferred the younger look, seeming as he liked fucking barely-legal hookers and his own teenaged offspring.

I made a point of catching him staring at my snatch and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's a lovely view, isn't it?" I smiled, looking across the estate, but making sure he knew what I meant.

"Exquisite," he smirked, looking at my quim again and then back into my eyes.

"You can see right down into the valley, can't you?"

"You certainly can."

I spread my legs a little wider and sucked another cum glazed strawberry into my mouth.

"You can't beat forbidden fruit," I gasped, savouring the essence of semen and looking at Pippa so he would understand what I meant.

My innuendo was just between the two of us as the others seemed preoccupied. Pippa was busy settling herself on her sun bed, the twins were chatting between themselves and Nat was pretending to be busy eating her lunch. I knew she was actually listening to every word.

"Forbidden is what makes it more desirable," he winked.

I gave him the dirtiest smile I could muster and we all finished off our lunch.

"I can feel myself burning already. Come on Sin, I need creaming up," protested Pippa.

"Sorry sis," he said, picking up the sun cream.

"I better get back to the grindstone," sighed Tristan. "Enjoy your afternoon and I'll see you all later."

We all said our goodbyes and I got up and made my way to the pool.

"Fancy a dip," I said to Natalie.

"God yeah, I'm melting here."

I dipped my toes into the crystal-clear water, feeling the refreshing chill. The pool had some steps cast into it and I slowly descended, feeling the coldness creep up my slender legs.

Some people loitered on the edge of pools when they first got into them and some just got straight in to take away the cold shock as quickly as possible. I did the latter.

As I felt the water tickling my undercarriage, I just went for it. I did a semi-dive head first under the water and my ass and legs came up like a playful dolphin. I felt the beautiful water wash away any remnants of ice cream and cool me instantly. As I came up for air, I smoothed my hair back and let out a long sigh.

"Aahhhh, that's better," I gasped.

Natalie copied me and we both swam slowly on our backs with erect nipples pointing to the sky. The cold water made them look as inviting as the raspberries we'd been eating. I looked over to see Singen, pouring sun cream into his hands and rubbing it onto his sister's back. Her lily-white skin almost looked reflective she was so pale. Her auburn hair shone in the sunlight as her brother massaged the cream into her skinny shoulders.

He went lower and did her back and down to the top of her ass whilst she sat upright on the bed. Once her back was done, I thought he would just hand the bottle back to her so that she could do the rest herself, but that didn't happen.

He poured more into his hand and she pushed her arms back onto the bed and leaned back to expose her front. Singen rubbed the cream into her collar bone and then, to my astonishment he started on her breasts.

I put my arms on the edge of the pool as Nat came to join me.

"Are you seeing this?" she whispered.

"It's a little hard to miss," I murmured back.

He continued to massage the sun block into her tiny teenaged tits and she closed her eyes and let her head drop back. She was thoroughly enjoying it and it looked like it wasn't the first time he'd done this to her. Her soft breasts moved under his touch and he looked more like he was having a good, feel rather than rubbing in the sun cream.

"I bet they've both fucked her," said Natalie quietly.

"Maybe... let's see if he does the bit between her legs," I tittered.

The white cream soaked into her soft skin and her nipples were hard from his perverse attentions. He went lower across her abs and down her sides, before pouring more cream into his hand again.

Pippa now lay back on the sun bed and parted her legs for her brother. He did the top of her thighs and then, sure enough, his pace slowed and he gently rubbed it between her legs. I watched him use his fingertips to massage it into her puffy lips and soft folds making her squirm.

"It tickles," she giggled.

"Don't be such a baby," laughed Singen. "You've always been ticklish just there."

We couldn't believe what we were hearing, let alone seeing. Witnessing a grown man rubbing sun cream into his naked sisters eighteen-year-old pussy was making me wet again.

"Jesus fucking Christ," whispered Nat.

"I know."

He finished playing with her and then went down her legs with the rest of the cream. Just as I thought he was done, she rolled over onto her front so he could do the back of her legs. He started with her ankles slowly making his way to her ass which was the only part of her sexy body he hadn't touched.

He poured one more blob into his hand and rubbed it into her pert cheeks. She shifted slightly on the bed so she could spread her legs again and I watched his fingers dip into her crack. He obviously wanted to get it into all the nooks and crannies.

He extended his middle finger and although I couldn't be one hundred percent sure, it looked like he slipped it into her slit. She flinched and he smiled as though he was pleased with himself. As he finished his perverted display, he brought his hand up to his face and sucked his middle finger. He then slapped her gently on the ass and left her to it.

"There you go baby sis," he smiled. "All done."

"Thanks bro," she smiled back with a cheeky wink, which was as inappropriate as the whole show.

"Did he just finger his sister?" whispered Natalie in disgust.

"Yeah, I think he did," I replied.

"What the fuck?"

"What the fuck indeed?"

We both swam back to the steps and got out of the pool and back to our beds. I dried my face and laid my towel out ready for a busy afternoon of doing nothing.

I picked up Natalie's sun cream and started to rub it in to my belly. Unlike Pippa I could do most of my body myself. I lathered it onto my legs, shoulders and breasts and then passed the bottle to Nat.

"Can you do my back please," I said.

She squirted it onto my skin and then rubbed it in and I was ready for action. Just as I settled down and closed my eyes, I heard a gasp of shock from the doorway. I opened my eyes to see Helen standing there open-mouthed and looking horrified.

"Pippa, Singen, Isaac put some clothes on. Have you no shame?" she cried, walking over to us with purpose.

"Heads up," I murmured to Nat. "Happiness has arrived."

"Chill out, mother," said Isaac. "It's just a bit of harmless sunbathing."

"Yes mummy, don't be so prudish," added Pippa.

"It's unacceptable," she replied. "I won't have my little girl or my sons corrupted by these gutter girls. Put some clothes on, right now."

She looked down her nose at us as though we were something she'd stepped on in the street. She must have finished sleeping off her hangover but she still looked a state. She had a bruise on her chin from hitting the table the previous night and her eyes were blood shot. I'm sure she felt like death, but she didn't have to take it out on everyone else.

"Lighten up mother," said Singen. "Father didn't have a problem with it."

"Well, he wouldn't, would he. I'm sure he enjoys looking at naked prostitutes."

"We're not prostitutes," I protested.

"If you say so," she snapped. "I was talking to my children, not you."

"You're talking about us, so I have the right to respond."

"Yes, I was talking about you, not to you. There's a difference."

I was about to tell her to fuck off when Robert arrived.

"Lunch is served," he said to her. "Would you like it here or at the table?"

"Table," she snapped. "I'm not sitting with these whores. As for the rest of you, put some clothes on," she said, pointing at her children.

Pippa had a sullen face, but started to put her bikini bottoms back on. Even Isaac and Singen slipped their shorts on, but Nat and I stayed defiant. I was going to put this bitch in her place once and for all, I'd had enough of her.

I watched Helen take a seat at the table where we'd just had our food sex. It looked like she was having a salad, served with a glass of white wine. Her appetite for alcohol was like my appetite for sex, never ending. I let her settle in whilst the others put their clothes on, looking over at Nat and I with apologetic expressions.

I needed an excuse to go over to Helen. Our bowl of strawberries was empty so I took the opportunity to go and get a refill.

"More fruit?" I asked Natalie.

"Yes please babe."

I stood up, feeling the weight of my heavy naked breasts swaying and I picked up the empty bowl.

"I'll go and get a refill," I said to the others. "Does anyone want anything?"

"A new mother," pouted Pippa.

"I'll see what I can do," I laughed.

Helen watched me every step of the way as I walked with a bounce in my step to deliberately look sexy. My tits jiggled with each step until I got right up to her. She was sitting sideways on to the pool and I used my body to mask her from view.

"Do you mind if I take a seat?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, that's just tough shit. I'm going to sit here and tell you a few things about myself and Natalie and you're going to listen," I said calmly.

"Don't talk to me like that you little bit...."

Before she finished I placed my hand on the back of her neck and gripped her bruised jaw with my free hand. To anybody watching, it just looked like I was leaning over her to get something from the table. I gripped her jaw hard and pushed my thumb into the soft fleshy part between her chin bone and her throat.

I felt the swollen bone and kept pushing, inflicting a fair degree of pain.

"Believe it or not, I could dislocate your jawbone from this position. I really don't want to do that, so I suggest you start being nice to me. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"You are a fucking judgmental old shrew and you know fuck all about me or Natalie. All you've done is be a bitch to us since we arrived. One more bad comment from you and I'll put you in hospital for a week. Is that clear?"

I felt her nod again, but this time with a tremble to it. I seemed to have gotten her attention.

I let go of her and picked up a handful of berries and put them in a bowl. My breasts rubbed against her face as I moved away and I pulled the chair out next to her. I turned it to the side so she could see me from the front. It was a show of superiority on my part.

"Now... let me tell you a few things," I said. "Natalie and I have done many things in the past and yes, prostitution is one of them, but that's in the past."

I threw a couple of raspberries into my mouth and waited for her to respond.

She didn't.

"That doesn't make us any less of a person just because we had to do that to survive. We all have to eat, right?"

She picked at her salad but didn't eat anything. She looked petrified but defiant.

"We've both been sexually abused, raped, beaten and a whole lot more, but that's part of the life we want to leave behind. We're trying to better ourselves and people like you are making it very difficult. You sit here in your ideal world and look down on people like me, without having the slightest clue what we've been through," I continued.

"I didn't know that had happened to you," she said apologetically, but not really meaning it.

"No, I wouldn't expect you to, but I also wouldn't expect you to treat me like shit just because my background is less fortunate than yours. Just because you have money doesn't make you better than me."

"I never said I was better than you," she replied.

"Your attitude towards us says otherwise," I said. "I might not know all about politics and current affairs but I know a little about a lot. If there was some sort of global apocalypse, it's people like me that would survive, not jumped up cunts like you."

"Are you ok over there?" asked Singen from his sun bed.

"Tell him everything's fine," I said to her in a low voice, but also in a tone that told her she had no choice.

"We're fine," she waved.

"I can understand why you're so hateful towards people like me, but we're not all tarred with the same brush. It's not my fault your husband slept with hookers," I continued. "Hatred and jealousy will eat you up inside, they're negative emotions and you need to move on."

"What do you know about what my husband's done?" she talked down to me again, but I let it go.

"I know you went to see him in a hotel and he was balls deep in an eighteen-year-old," I said.

"Who told you?"

"The twins and then Pippa."

"There are no secrets in this family," she said it as though it was a bad thing. "Yes, it's true, the dirty bugger."

"And is that why you're so miserable?" I said. "Because he fucked someone else?"

"What do you think?" she glared at me.

"And you're blaming it all on him?"

"Well, it was hardly my fault, was it?"

"How often did you have sex before it happened?"

"That's none of your business."

"Once... twice a month?"

She didn't say anything, which told me I was probably right.

"Did you used to do all the dirty stuff for him?"

"What sort of a question is that to ask?" she scoffed.

"It's a simple one. Let's see... did you wear saucy underwear? I bet you did when you first met, didn't you?" I laughed.

"Yes, if you must know. He'd buy me skimpy garments for the bedroom."

"Nice," I smiled. "I can see you now, stripping for him and parading around the room looking sexy."

"I never did things like that."

"Maybe that's the problem then. Did you suck his cock?" I asked.

"You really are a repulsive young girl aren't you, Becca?" she said.

"Not really. We're just making conversation. I'm guessing you tried it, but didn't like it. Maybe you did it a couple of times to keep him happy, but I bet it all stopped once you got married."

"Just because I don't like sex, doesn't make you better than me," she said, drinking her wine.

"And just because I've been paid for sex doesn't make you better than me. It takes all sorts in this world," I replied.

She said nothing.

"So... I'm guessing that once the kids were born, you stopped doing your duty as a wife and he went looking elsewhere for it," I stated.

"It was a two-way street if you must know. He is married to his work as well as me, there are three of us in this marriage, there always has been."

"I'm sure there were faults on both sides, but you shouldn't have stopped servicing your man. Men have needs and, like I said, if you don't do it then someone else will."

"I tried to surprise him in Paris and that's when I found him in bed with two young girls. That's what I get for being spontaneous, so now he gets nothing."

"He does, it's just not from you," I laughed.

"Bitch," she spat.

"Takes one to know one," I smiled.

We sat in silence for a moment as she sipped her wine and I ate more berries. I was sitting with my legs apart and leaning back in my chair facing her so she could see everything I had to offer.

"Anyway, as long as he keeps me in the manner I'm accustomed to, he can have sex with whoever he wants," she finally broke the silence.

"So why are you drinking so much then?"

"None of your business."

"There must be a reason. If you're not bothered where he sticks his cock, why are you constantly pissed?"

She paused again as though she was thinking of a suitable response.

"I'm worried, not that it's anything to do with you," she looked at me with disdain. "You think you know this family after a couple of weeks with my sons, but you know nothing about us," she spat.

"You seem to have everything you need, what's there to worry about?" I asked, trying to break down her barriers.

"He does business with some very bad people if you must know."

"Like who?"

"It doesn't matter who, but I know he gets blackmailed and threatened," she said.

"He gets threatened by the people he does business with?" I quizzed.

"He says not, but I know he does. I always feel like this family is in danger. It's been going on for years," she shrugged.

She still had a resting bitch face, but she seemed to be telling the truth.

"So, you drink to relieve the stress of it all?" I asked.

She let out a long sigh and looked across at the others. She was checking to see if they were listening, but they were lying back in the afternoon sun or playing on their phones.

"It's either that or go insane," she replied. "He has a deal going on at the moment and even he seems a little worried about it."

I remembered what Lexa had told me about Tristan visiting Stanislav in Russia and how he appeared stressed by it all. The theory of Stanislav threatening him may have been true.

"Who's the deal with?"

"I'm not willing to discuss his business dealing with the likes of you," she looked down her nose at me again. Maybe she didn't think I'd carry out my threat.

She emptied her glass and as if by magic Robert arrived with the bottle in his hand.

"More wine Mrs Kingsley?" he asked politely.

She slid her glass across the table to him without even acknowledging him. I pulled a face at her and nodded towards Robert as if to tell her to be polite. Robert poured her wine and started to walk away. I kicked her on the shin with my bare foot.

"Thank you, Robert," she said.

Robert stopped and turned in his tracks looking confused. Maybe it was the first time the miserable cow had ever thanked him.

"You're very welcome Mrs Kingsley," he replied, before floating away.

"That wasn't so hard was it? Manners cost nothing. He's a nice man and deserves some recognition," I said.

She gave me a forced sarcastic smile.

"It's nice to be nice," I smiled.

To my surprise she stood up and made to leave.

"I'm not trying to be nice to you, Becca," she scowled as though even speaking my name had upset her. "I'm trying to tell you that this family is in danger and that the longer you stay here the more in danger you will be too. I suggest to take your slutty little friend, pack your bags and leave."

I couldn't believe it; this was all just a ploy of hers to get rid of me. She wasn't being nice to me; she was trying to warn me off. She also knew that, now she was standing up, she was safe from me hurting her again.

She looked down at me with a smug grin on her face.

"Crawl back into the filthy hole you came from and leave me and my family alone you disgusting little bitch," she said, through gritted teeth. "Oh... and if you ever threaten me again, I'll have you arrested."

She took her wine and went back into the house.

I sat for a moment trying to make sense of what she'd said. It all sounded genuine and it fitted in with what I already knew. Tristan was making a deal with the Russians and it sounded like he hadn't followed it through. I guessed he'd taken the money and now the Russians were after him.

Was this true or was Helen just making it up to get rid of us? I had no idea. One thing I did know was that I needed to find out what this deal was and who it was with. To get that information I needed to get into the study and fit the hacking device so that our tech guys could access whatever was on his computer.

"Are you going to sit there all day?" asked Nat. "I thought you were getting us some more strawberries?"

"Sorry," I replied, snapping back to reality. "Coming."

I re-joined the group and saw the twins deep in conversation whilst looking at Isaac's phone. I passed the strawberries to Nat and shuffled over to the boys to see what all the fuss was about.