Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was mother giving you a hard time?" asked Singen.

"She's a tough nut to crack. I thought I was getting somewhere, but then she turned on me again and told me to leave."

"Yes, that's mother for you. I sometimes think she's schizophrenic," he laughed.

He gave me a kiss to cheer me up, which I played along with.

"What have I missed anyway? Are you watching porn on your phone or something?" I joked.

"Political porn, maybe," said Isaac. "The Hughs' rumours have made it from social media to mainstream news," he laughed.

"What? The leader of the left?" I gasped.

"The very same. It's just been announced about his philandering and bribery, he's still denying it all of course."

"Maybe it's not true," I said. "I thought it was a slur campaign?"

"It is, that's how it works. It won't matter if it's true or not, people will have doubt and are unlikely to trust him. That means they won't vote for him and he'll lose the election," said Singen.

"That seems a little harsh for him," said Natalie. "False accusations can break up marriages."

"They can lose you an election too," laughed Isaac.

"Is this what they teach you at uni?" I asked. "How to win friends and influence people?"

"No, this is someone else pulling the strings to make Wilson look like a saint compared to Hugh's. It's all about influencing people's decisions."

"Sounds unfair to me," said Nat, stuffing strawberries into her mouth.

"All's fair in war and politics," said Singen, closing his phone down. "Anyway, fuck this, who's for a dip in the pool?"

He picked me up like a small infant and carried me to the pool. I tried to fight him off, pretending to look feeble and useless which was all part of my act. When he got me to the edge of the pool, he jumped in taking me with him. Isaac bombed in next to me, followed by Pippa and then Natalie as we whiled away some hours playing in the pool.

After speaking to Helen and seeing the latest news on the elections I now had a faint glimmer as to what Tristan might be involved in. All I needed now was some sort of evidence to back it up.

That would come tonight from Tristan's study.

****

My phone vibrated on my chest where I'd left it. It was two o'clock in the morning and I awoke from a restless sleep with a start. The vibrations were my alarm clock going off silently so as not to wake anyone.

It was time to go to work.

We'd spent the afternoon and evening at the pool with the twins and Pippa and ended up having a barbecue when Tristan came to join us. Helen was nowhere to be seen and probably didn't want to have dinner with whores. We had drunk and eaten until around eleven and then we'd made our excuses and left for bed. I was genuinely tired and the boys looked shagged out too. They'd already had fun with us at lunch time so sex wasn't required, even though I'd have gladly taken another pounding. It had all been pretty uneventful, but that was about to change.

Nat and I had gone to bed and made a plan to raid the study once everyone else was in bed. Two o'clock is always a good time to go sneaking around, as the human body goes into a deeper sleep at around that time. The cycle of light and deep sleep was a science in itself but the rule of thumb was two o'clock.

I got up quietly wearing a tiny pair of loose fitting, black bed-shorts and a matching vest top. I tapped on Nat's door and she answered straight away.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I think so."

We kept the lights off but used the glow from my phone screen to find the equipment I needed. There wasn't much, but it was powerful. I picked up the tiny in-ear comms system and slipped it into my ear. I also picked up a small data stick and a micro-camera and I was good to go.

"I'll be your look out using the cameras we planted earlier. Just get into the study, fit the data hacker and the camera and then come back," explained Natalie, looking at her phone screen as though it was a surveillance monitor.

Normally I'd come up with a sarcastic comment but this was no time to be playing around. If my hunch was correct, then the implications of what we were about to find were huge.

"Upstairs landing is clear. Reception area is clear. East wing is clear, you're good to go," she said, relaying what she could see.

"Roger that."

I turned my phone off and walked out into the corridor. It was dark but with enough ambient light to see. I walked brazenly along the carpeted landing as though I had a purpose. If I got caught sneaking around on tiptoes it would have looked more suspicious. In my head I was playing out my cover story in case I got caught.

I walked down the stairs and heard Nat in my ear as I stood on the cold wooden floor.

"Still clear."

My heart was pounding and my palms were sweating around the tiny data stick in my clenched fist. I used all my senses to check if anyone was around, but I didn't pick anything up. The mansion felt sleepy and silent, it had a presence of people dreaming but that was all.

I headed down the east wing to the study, feeling the floor turn from wood to carpet. There was a dim light coming from the study which had a faint blue glow. I figured it must be a computer monitor, but I was still cautious as I pushed the door open a little more.

It was empty. Tristan had gone to bed hours ago and he'd been in the study most of the day, working. He needed his rest as much as everyone else.

The blue glow got brighter as I approached his desk. The room smelt of polish, wood and coffee like any other office. His huge mahogany desk had three large monitors on it taking pride of place. I walked past the desk and fitted the tiny micro-camera on the back wall of the office. It would provide a wide angled view of the study so we could monitor any meetings or phone calls that might take place.

I looked under the desk and found a large computer tower unit with a tangled mass of wires and flashing lights. It was just as Lexa had explained. A server unit which was not connected to the internet. It was the only way it could be completely secure. If it wasn't connected to a data line then it was impossible for it to be hacked.

Well... almost impossible.

I had a data stick which linked to Natalie's mobile phone which would create a hackable link to a remote computer back at the facility. One of our tech guys was standing by for our signal. I found an empty usb slot and plugged the device in. It was out of sight under the desk and wouldn't be noticed. My work was complete.

"The device is fitted," I said to Nat. "Check the connection with the tech guy."

"Roger that. Wait one," she replied, as clear as day in my ear.

She would now be talking to the tech guy and report back to me if it was working. I waited in the silent darkness feeling vulnerable and exposed. It was exciting and scary all rolled into one.

One minute went by.

Then two.

"Nat. What's taking so long?"

She came back straight away.

"It's not connecting. Try another port."

"Roger that."

I unplugged it and plugged it back into another port.

"Try that," I said.

"Wait one."

The screens shone blue in front of me in some sort of standby mode. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a peek whilst I waited. I moved the mouse on the desk and the screens lit up in front of me. Tristan was so blasé about security that his personal computer didn't even require a password.

What I saw took my breath away.

"Becca it's not working, but you need to get out of there," said Natalie, in a calm but confident voice. "Tristan is walking down towards the landing."

"I can't leave. Not yet. You need to see this. He's probably on his way to fuck his daughter again, don't worry about him."

"Wait one. I'll check."

There was a pause as I stared at the screens left, centre and right. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Negative, he's heading down the stairs. Leave now. Hide in the dining room and wait for him to go into the study, then head back."

"I can't. Is the device connecting? They need to see this."

"Wait one."

There was a brief pause again as she spoke to the tech guy.

"Roger that. Device is live. I repeat the device is live, but you're out of time. Tristan is in the east wing corridor; he'll see you if you leave. Go to Plan B."

"Roger that. Plan B."

I put his screens back into sleep mode with a couple of mouse clicks and then pulled one of my vest straps off my shoulder. I moved quickly to the door and turned the light on. I had to make it look like I had a reason for being there and sneaking around in the dark wasn't going to look convincing.

Tristan must have seen the light come on because he called out from the corridor, stopping in his tracks.

"Who's there?" he demanded.

I stuck my head around the door and gave him my best apologetic smile. He was wearing black pyjamas the same as the previous night when he'd cum inside his daughter.

"Sorry, it's me Becca. I didn't mean to wake anyone up," I said, sounding guilty.

"Becca? What are you doing in there?" he asked, sounding relieved it wasn't a burglar or worse.

I held my phone up showing low battery level and made a pouty face.

"I'm so sorry Tristan. I couldn't sleep and my phones almost out of battery. I must have forgotten my charger and I thought the best place to find one would be in your study. I didn't want to wake anyone up," I explained, hoping he'd buy it.

As an added distraction my left boob was almost hanging out due to my strap being pulled off my shoulder. If you're expecting to find the Russian mafia in your study and you're suddenly presented with a young girl looking for a phone charger with her boob hanging out, I guessed you'd be pretty relieved. At least that was the theory of my Plan B.

His face turned from one of worry to one of relief and a big smile crept across it as he glanced at my boobs.

"My dear girl, you scared the life out of me," he said, clutching his chest to mimic a heart attack.

"I'm sorry, I use my phone to relieve the boredom when I can't sleep but it's almost flat," I reiterated. "I'll go back to bed; I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, no it's fine Becca. Come on let's find you a charger, I'm pretty sure I have one in here somewhere. What sort of phone is it?"

"It's an iPhone."

He ushered me back into the study and walked over to his desk. Now that the lights were on, I could see the room properly. The desk was the most prominent object in the room with his three monitors. There was also a pair of brown leather low-backed sofas facing each other over a coffee table. It looked like an informal meeting area.

Tristan sat down and searched his drawers for a charger.

"Ah, here we go my dear," he said, pulling out a white cable and plug.

"Awww, you're my hero," I cooed, as though he'd saved the world.

"You're very welcome," he replied.

I leant across the desk and took the charger from him, allowing my vest to gape open. He glanced down at my exposed nipple which was now in full view and two feet from his face.

"What brings you down here at this hour anyway?" I asked.

"Oh... I couldn't sleep either. I have a lot on my plate at the moment so I thought I'd do a little more work, rather than lie up there staring at the ceiling."

After what I'd seen on his screens, I knew he wasn't joking. I wouldn't be able to sleep either.

"You've been working all day; don't you ever just relax?" I giggled.

He let out a long sigh and looked me up and down again. What I was wearing wasn't covering much and my purposely misplaced vest strap was doing the rest of my seduction. If he had been suspicious of me being in his study, it hadn't lasted long.

"You're right... how about a night cap instead?" he said, placing his hands on the desk.

"Sure," I nodded.

He pushed up off the desk and moved over to an old-fashioned drinks globe. From the outside it looked like a globe, but the top folded open to reveal bottles of whiskey and brandy and some expensive looking crystal glasses.

"Please, take a seat," he motioned to the sofa.

I sat back on the cold leather and opened my legs a little. He couldn't see anything up my baggy shorts, but the suggestion was there.

"Whiskey or brandy?"

"I'm easy," I replied, looking him in the eye.

His eyes bulged a little at my comment and he poured us both a glass of whiskey. It wasn't a short measure either, maybe he wanted to get me drunk, but he really didn't need to.

"Sorry, there's no ice," he smiled, passing me the glass.

"It's fine, as long as it's wet," I smirked.

The glass felt heavy in my hand and he clinked his against mine.

"Cheers," he said.

"Cheers."

I sipped the fiery liquid, taking in its peaty flavour and smooth texture. This wasn't a cheap bottle of supermarket whiskey, that was for sure.

"I do like a girl who can drink whiskey," he laughed, sitting opposite me on the other sofa and crossing his legs. "So many girls would be coughing and choking just from a sip of this stuff."

"I know what you mean, but there's not much that makes me gag," I said, with a straight face.

"Maybe that's why my sons like you so much," he laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Ha-ha, very funny," I smiled. "I guess I asked for that."

"I'm just playing," he laughed. "Pippa and the boy's despair at my sense of humour sometimes."

"Isn't it your job to embarrass your children?"

"It is indeed."

"So... what are you working on that's so important?" I asked, glancing over to the desk.

"Oh, it's nothing special. It's more of a favour for a favour if you get what I mean."

"So, you're working for a friend?"

"An acquaintance, yes, but enough about that. How's your day been?"

He was deliberately changing the subject and I knew why. I hoped the tech guys had seen the same thing as me and that Lexa had been informed. This was far bigger than I could have possibly imagined.

"It's been great. The ride with your daughter was fun," I said. "And I have to thank you again for your hospitality, it's been absolutely amazing. Thank you for allowing us to come here. I know you don't see much of your kids because they are at uni and we really didn't mean to intrude."

"Oh pish," he waved it away. "You're more than welcome."

"How's Helen?"

"Oh, she's fine. I apologise again for her attitude towards you. She doesn't like beautiful young girls coming to the house. I'm sure my boys have told you why."

"Yes, I know about your little misdemeanour," I smiled.

"Quite."

We both sipped our drinks and I placed mine on the low table. My top gaped open again resulting in another cheeky peek from Tristan. As I sat back, I spread my legs a little wider and felt the leg of my shorts flap open. I was wearing nothing underneath as these were for night wear and I knew my pussy was just about visible, but not quite. If Tristan wanted to see it, he would have to shift to the right slightly.

I knew he wasn't going to tell me about his work, he'd shut me down straight away when I'd asked about it, so there was no point pursuing it any further. I decided on a different approach.

"Your wife seems very worried about something," I said.

"Really? Well...she's always worried about something, that's just how she is."

"No, I mean, she told me she was really worried."

"Worried about what?"

I had to tread carefully. He had already told me he thought he knew me from somewhere and I didn't want to give any more reasons to suspect I wasn't who I said I was.

"I don't know, she wasn't making much sense. She said she felt in danger."

"Oh my, that's the drink for you. It always makes her paranoid. I wish she'd go and get help, but she refuses to see the problem."

I could see why this guy was good at business negotiations. He controlled and steered the conversation exactly where he wanted it to go without showing his hand. I bet he'd be an amazing poker player.

"She sounded quite convincing," I said.

"Ignore her," he waved his hand again. "The stupid cow was just rambling on as usual."

I'd been shut down again. He wasn't going to tell me anything which was pretty frustrating. I could have shown my hand and threatened him or told him who I really was, but I didn't want to blow my cover yet. I just hoped the tech guys were doing what they were paid for and hacking his computer.

If he wasn't going to give me any information, I thought I'd get something else from him instead.

"Nice pyjamas by the way," I said, nodding at his attire. "They look expensive. Are they silk?"

"You have a good eye," he nodded. "Yes, they are so soft, it's like wearing nothing at all."

"I know how that feels, I have underwear that's so light it's like it's not even there."

As I mentioned underwear he moved slightly to the right and looked between my legs again. He was trying to see up the leg of my shorts. My little trap was working.

"I'm sure you do, Becca, you naughty little thing," he giggled. "You're not exactly wearing much now, are you?"

"It's just my bed wear," I shrugged.

"You do know that your breast is hanging out, don't you?" he said.

"I know," I raised my eyebrows suggestively at him.

"I see," he gulped.

"Do you like it?"

"From what I can see of it, it's beautiful," he smiled.

My vest top was only revealing the top half of my left boob without my nipple being visible. I looked down and pulled the fabric underneath my tit and looked directly at him.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"Maybe it would be better if it's friend joined it," he said, leaning with one arm on the sofa back and a smug look on his face.

From what I'd seen of him with Pippa, he was a dominant lover and wanted to be in charge. I was happy to let that happen. I slipped my other strap down and let my top drop to my waist. My two glorious breasts were now displayed like small hills and he couldn't take his eyes off them.

"Do you usually flirt like this with your sons' girlfriends?" I asked.

"If the opportunity presents itself."

"Have I 'presented myself' to you?" I said, putting emphasis on the word and jiggling my boobs for him.

"You certainly have," he gasped.

"And what do you think of my presentation so far?"

"Highly commendable."

"Thank you," I replied. "They're a size smaller than Natalie's, but mine are more perky."

I knew Natalie was still watching my every move on the camera that I had just fitted. She would also be listening to every word through my in-ear comms system, but she kept quiet. She knew better than to distract me when I was with our target.

"I prefer the perkier breasted girl," he replied, still staring.

"Is that why you like to fuck young prostitutes?" I tittered.

"One of the reasons, yes."

"So, you like the little girl look?"

"I like the innocence, to be honest with you," he said. "It's like a freshly blooming flower waiting to be picked."

"Unfortunately, I've already been picked many times before," I laughed.

I leant forward and picked my drink up again as though we were just having a normal conversation. The fact I was topless and he couldn't stop staring at them, made my genitals swell and moisten on the creaky sofa.

"That means you have more experience," he said, raising his eyebrows.

"That's a nice way of describing a slut."

"You're not a slut, you just enjoy the finer things in life. Sex happens to be one of those things."

"I like to think so. What else do you like about fucking young girls, apart from the innocence?" I asked.

"They do as they're told; they're open to experiment and they are extremely tight and wet."

He was matter of fact in his tone. He wanted me to be submissive and I wanted to play along.

"You are a dirty fucker, aren't you?" I said, with a straight face.

"I am, yes, but so are you Becca. You've been flirting with me since you arrived."