Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum all over her face."

We got to the group that Tammy was attending. She was lying on her back on the table whilst one guy licked her pussy. She had a dick in each hand and two in her face which she was teasing with her tongue.

She knew how to keep them happy and although she wasn't going to make any of them cum, she was giving them immense pleasure. She was building them up and getting their blood pumping ready for later.

I searched for Wilson in the sea of black-suited men and saw him chatting to three other guys. These three were the only ones wearing a different coloured mask. It was red and signified that they were the hosts. Tristan, Isaac and Singen were chatting to the leader of the right. The very man that they were helping to win the election.

There was a lot of back slapping and hand shaking and it looked as though Tristan was introducing his two sons.

My view was blocked as a huge black guy fronted up to me.

"May I kiss you?" he asked politely.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into me. Our lips touched and I felt his warm tongue enter my mouth. He tasted of beer but he knew how to kiss. As we parted, he looked ecstatic, with a bright white grin.

"Are you the Madame?" he asked.

"No, I'm just another whore for you to play with," I winked. "Would you like to taste my pussy?"

He smiled and dropped to his knees in front of me. He looked like a begging dog as he stuck his tongue out and stared at my cunt.

"Wow, so meaty and dark," he gasped. "I love it like that."

He fluttered his tongue over my labia making me shiver and then slid it into my opening. I felt it get wetter as he broke the seal and he sucked on my long labia.

"Mmmm, sweet as honey," he smiled, as he stood back up and kissed me again.

I tasted myself mixed with his beer breath and he winked at me and wandered off.

"Ooooh is this young Kitty?" asked an older sounding man.

"Yes, this is her first outing and she just loves spunk," I replied.

"Oh my lord, that is so dirty," he said.

Pippa rubbed around his legs and then rubbed her face up his thigh to his crotch. She started snuffling into his crotch making the guy squirm and back away.

"I think she's sniffed out a juicy load," I laughed. "Would you like her to wank you off?"

Pippa didn't wait for an answer, she unzipped him and pushed her hand into his trousers. She soon fished out a sizeable semi-hard cock and started stroking him with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Wow, can I get in on this?" said another guy, whipping his dick out.

Pippa remained kneeling and started to stroke the second cock. I felt hands on me again; mainly between my legs and on my tits.

"Don't go cumming all over her yet, boys," I said. "The night is still young."

As I said that I heard the familiar sound of a hand slapping a bare bottom. I looked over to see Aggie sitting on a chair with a young guy over her knee. She had his trousers and shorts down and was spanking him hard whilst his friends laughed and jeered. She always did love being a dominatrix and issuing punishment to naughty boys.

Tammy was writhing and panting on the table next to me as the guy licking her pussy brought her to the boil.

"Looks like someone's about to cum," I smiled. "Whatever you're doing to her, keep it right there, it's working."

The men in this group crowded in to see the oriental girl climax whilst she serviced four other guys.

"Fucking hell, she's loving it," gasped one guy.

"Mmmm... uh... uh... keep licking me... oh yes," moaned Tammy.

She started to tense up and moan loudly as other men came to see what was going on. She must have had thirty guys watching her have her first orgasm of the night, whilst Pippa and I were pawed and groped like a couple of prize cows at a farmer's market.

One guy decided to go one better than the rest and he picked up Pippa and sat her onto his dick as she wrapped her legs around his back. The two men she'd been wanking off were less than pleased.

"Oi mate, wait your turn," said one of them, his cock twitching as he spoke.

"Chill out, dude. Play with this other slut," he nodded in my direction.

"We wanted the young one," said the other guy.

"Tough shit," replied the guy inside Pippa.

It looked like a fight was about to break out and Pippa looked a little worried.

"Now boys, play nicely together," I cooed. "How about you two spit roast me instead?"

I bent forward and sucked the first guy into my mouth. He had a short fat cock and it was easy to take his whole length in my mouth. The other guy snuck in behind me and clumsily stuffed his dick into me. He nudged it around my perineum and pee hole before finally finding the right spot.

"Mmmm, see, isn't that better than fighting over my pet?"

"Much better," groaned the guy in my mouth.

I kept hold of Pippa's leash to keep her close as she bounced up and down on the impatient guy. He looked pleased with himself, as though he had one up on everyone else. These men were at the top of their game when it came to business and they obviously wanted to be top dog. I could see that there may be trouble ahead if things didn't go their way.

Tammy finished her first climax and sat up on the edge of the table as some of the guys started complimenting her and congratulating her for cumming so hard in front of them

"You looked like an angel," said a short man.

"I'm more like a fallen angel," she said, kissing him as he stroked her thigh.

"I've never met an oriental girl with such huge breasts," said another.

Tammy pushed her chest out as an invitation and the guy didn't hesitate. Another guest joined him as they squeezed and groped her.

"Ooooh you boys are insatiable," she purred.

The sound of spanked bottoms had ceased and I looked over to see what Aggie was up to. She now had the young man cradled in her arms like a baby and was pretending to breast feed him. He was sucking on her nipple through the body stocking and looked quite content.

"Come on Kitty," I said to Pippa. "Let's mingle some more."

The two men spit roasting me got the message and they backed away. Pippa climbed off Mr Impatient and resumed her cat-like stance on all fours.

"I'm going to cum in that slut before the nights over," said Mr Impatient.

"She'll love that," I winked. "But she prefers to swallow it."

"I don't care which hole it goes in," he replied.

I pulled on Pippa's leash and headed over to Aggie.

"Has he learned his lesson?" I asked her with a giggle.

"Yes, mommy's making it all better now," she said, looking down at the boy sucking her tits.

"Becca and Kitty, right?" said a fat man with a bald head.

"That's us."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he kissed me on the cheek and stroked Pippa's head like a pet. "What would you like to drink?"

"Spunk," I replied. "But I'll settle for something less salty before dinner."

The men around him burst out laughing.

"Bloody hell, dirty bitch."

"Try the one-minute wonder if you want some spunk," said the bald guy, nodding at the boy on Aggie's lap. "He's known as Mr Premature."

"Not this again, lads," he protested, turning away from Aggie's boobs. "That was a one-off and it was ages ago."

"Yeah, yeah if you say so. Why don't you prove it then?" said another guy from the group.

"How?"

"Let her suck you off for one minute and see if you can hold back."

He looked at Pippa, then back at Aggie and finally at me. He shrugged.

"Ok, who's going to suck it?" he said, standing up.

I shrugged and bent down to Pippa so I was level with her ear.

"Kitty, would you like this nice young man to put his penis in your mouth?" I said loudly so that everyone could hear me.

Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly. I looked around to make sure Tristan and the boys were well out of the way and I found they were still chatting to Wilson.

"Ok then. I'm going to take your gag off for one minute; see if you can make him give you his load," I smiled. "Whatever he gives you, you can swallow."

She nodded again and put her head down so I could undo her ball-gag.

"Get your cock out peewee," said his gobby mate. "I'll time it."

The young boy dropped his trousers and shorts to reveal an average sized dick without a hair in sight.

"Fucking hell, he's even bald like a child too," laughed his friend.

"Kitty prefers it smooth down there actually," I chastised him. "Ready?"

"Go," said the guy looking at his watch.

Pippa leapt up from her crouched position and started to lick his cock like a lollipop. The poor guy's dick was already twitching and his ball sack looked tight. Pippa swirled her tongue around it and rubbed her lips up and down his shaft.

The young guy started to tremble. Pippa was an experienced cock-handler and she knew how to tease the load out of her victim.

After fifteen seconds she pushed her lips slowly down his shaft, stimulating every inch of it and drawing his foreskin back all at the same time. I heard her wet sucking noises as she worked her magic.

"Jesus," panted the young boy.

"I know, she's good, isn't she?" I cooed. "You can cum in her mouth, it's alright."

Pippa took it deeper than I'd seen her before and I thought she must have been practicing with the stable boys. Her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked him off, hands-free.

"Eighteen years old and she sucks a dick at an expert level," I stated.

With her throat full of manhood, Pippa slipped her tongue out and licked the guys taught sack.

He knew it was over and so did I, but it took Pippa by surprise. She coughed a little and squeaked as the poor lad came in her mouth.

"Oh shit... fuck... no... not again," he groaned.

His friends all cheered as Pippa got her first feed of the night. Warm semen filled her mouth and she kept sucking him until he finally pulled out, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry lad, that was fifty-three seconds," said the guy timing him. "You keep your title."

Pippa showed everyone her open mouth full of thick cream before swallowing it down. She now had a wild look on her face and started sniffing the men's crotch's looking for another feed.

The guys reacted by backing away, looking a little intimidated by her.

"She's got a taste for it now, boys," I laughed. "This is why I have to gag her."

She tried to tug at their zippers and undo their belts, but they slapped her hands away.

"Heel Kitty," I hissed, yanking her leash. "You have to wait for the main event after dinner."

She came back towards me, but instead of obeying, she pushed her face between my legs and started licking my cunt in front of everyone.

"For fucks sake, what's wrong with that girl," said the bald man. "She's like a bitch in heat."

I squatted down onto her face as she flicked her tongue across my clit. The men crowded in to get a better look and I pulled Pippa's face into my womanhood.

"Mmmm Kitty, you are a hungry girl, aren't you?" I swooned. "But that's enough."

I pushed her away and refitted her gag before she had a chance to misbehave. She was playing her part well and showed true discipline by not speaking a word. If someone recognised her voice, the game would be up. The true test would be when her father and brothers saw her up close, but for now I was keeping my distance.

I left Aggie to mingle and I dragged my pet feline over to see Chloe. She was grinding her pussy against a tall old looking man with white hair as he sat in his chair.

As I got closer, I saw she was leaving a slimy mess all over his black trousers like a snail trail.

"It looks like those trousers are going to need a wash," I laughed. "I'm Becca and this is Kitty."

"I know who you are, my dear. I read all about you at G-Spot Exclusive. You were on my 'To do list'," said the man in the chair.

"And mine," said another.

It looked like I'd had a queue of perverts waiting to fuck me at the old club. I would have made a fortune if it had been my real chosen career and my identity hadn't been fake.

"Well, I'm available tonight gentlemen," I winked. "You can both do whatever you like to me and then tick me off your list."

"Yes, I will," said White Hair. "I particularly liked your sex menu."

He was referring to the list of sex acts I was willing to perform at the G-Spot club.

"Was there anything in particular?" I asked, as Chloe continued to ride his thigh.

"You did water sports. I would have loved to have had you sitting on my lap and peeing on me," he admitted.

I guessed that being older his inhibitions were non-existent. He didn't seem to care about announcing it in front of everyone.

"I can do that for you, grandad," giggled Chloe.

She repositioned herself so that she was straddling him with her tits in his face. Some of the others moved so they could see the action and Pippa started to rub around their legs.

"Oh my, that would be exquisite. Can you just give me a little trickle onto my lap? That will be enough, my dear," said White Hair. "I just want to feel the warmth flowing out of you."

Chloe rose slightly and I saw her open her pussy by pulling on the rings that were through her lips. She wiggled to get into a comfortable peeing position and she closed her eyes as she concentrated.

"Oooh, here it comes, grandad, get ready," she gasped, building his anticipation.

She let it go whilst she squatted about an inch above his bulging crotch. There was a tiny hissing sound and a stream of clear hot pee sprayed from her pussy. Once she had a flow going, she sat on his lap and wriggled around as she let more out.

"Oh gosh...it feels so hot," giggled White hair. "You are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"I'm as dirty as they come," she tittered. "Had enough, or shall I carry on?"

"That's more than enough. I don't want soaking," he laughed.

Chloe stopped her flow and stood up, giving the old guy a long sensual kiss as she did so.

"Wow, you've made an old man very happy," he said.

"You're welcome, old-timer. I'm looking forward to having your cock inside me later," she winked.

The tone for the evening's debauchery seemed to be getting lower by the minute. We'd been groped, fucked, made to suck cocks, breast-fed a weirdo and now Chloe was pissing on people. This was going to be one hell of a night, even by my standards.

"Where's Sara and Nat?" I asked Chloe.

Just as I finished my sentence, I heard a huge whoop from the corner of the room and looked over to see the answer to my question.

Nat and Sara had teamed up and were standing on the table, shaking up bottles of Champagne and spraying it over each other as well as the crowd.

"Yeah mother fuckers," shouted Sara. "Drink it down, just like we'll be drinking your fucking cum later."

The men in their group were trying to catch the sparkling wine in their mouths as it rained down on to them. Natalie then licked and sucked on Sara's tits, as Sara poured what was left of the bottle all over herself.

"I think I've found them," I laughed.

Natalie dropped to her knees on the table in front of the braying crowd as they got rowdier. She picked up an empty bottle, peeled the foil wrapping from the neck and pushed it between Sara's legs.

"How far do you think she can take this into her pussy?" she shouted down to their new fans.

"Shove it in her," shouted one guy.

"All the way."

"Do it fat end first."

Sara spread her legs to allow everyone to get a better view of their disgusting behaviour.

"Ram it in my dirty cunt, you filthy slag," shouted Sara.

Natalie pushed hard and the bottle slipped inside her, forcing her lips open and stretching her to the limit. The neck of the bottle disappeared as well as half of the wider section.

"Jesus Christ... look at that pussy stretch," gasped one guy.

"Dirty fucking whores."

Natalie started to thrust the bottle in and out of poor Sara's quim as she sprayed more champagne over everyone. I knew I'd made the right choice in using these girls; there really was no one better.

I started to make my way over to them, but I was stopped by a tap on my shoulder. As I turned round, I saw three men in red masks smiling from ear to ear. It was Tristan, Isaac and Singen and I immediately became more aware of Pippa crawling around below them. I hoped her disguise would hold up long enough for me to move away and get Pippa put into the glory-hole box.

"This is simply spectacular, Becca," swooned Tristan. "Bravo all round. I love the outfits."

"We aim to please, sir," I laughed.

"I loved your little introduction, it really got everyone going," laughed Isaac.

Singen was strangely quiet and his attention seemed to be on the eighteen-year old girl rubbing around his legs.

"She's a little beauty, isn't she?" he purred down at her.

"She's like a ravenous beast when she gets a whiff of cock," I laughed. "Aren't you Kitty?"

Pippa nodded and crouched back on her knees, pawing at the men's crotches.

"I think she wants to see your cocks," I said.

I was flabbergasted at her incestuous behaviour. She knew who they were, but still she wanted to get their dicks out and have a play with them. I wondered if she was trying to show off to me or trying to tell me that she wasn't ashamed of having sex with her brothers and father. She was a filthy little bitch, that was for sure.

"These are the hosts of the party," I explained to Kitty, as though she had no idea who they were. "Do you want them to do naughty things to you?"

She nodded and continued to act like a cat waiting to be fed.

"What do you say boys?"

Tristan led the way and whipped his cock out for his daughter. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked him up and down.

Isaac and Singen started to touch their sister's tiny tits through the sheer body stocking, patiently waiting their turn.

"Wow, she has soft hands," gasped Tristan, looking down at her as she wanked him off.

"You should feel her cunt," I giggled. "She won't mind."

Pippa let go of her father's cock and bent over in front of all three of them. She even gave her ass a little wiggle to entice them to try her out.

"Well, I suppose a quick dip in and out won't hurt," he smiled.

Isaac and Singen undid their zippers and pushed their matching cocks into Pippa's face, rubbing them all over her cheeks and against the ball-gag.

My pussy was dripping wet watching the incest show and it got wetter still when her father pushed his fat dick inside her.

"Oh my god, she's so tight," he groaned. "Where did you find one so young and eager?"

"She's the new girl at CATS, but she is one dirty cum-hungry bitch," I laughed. "Wait until you feel her wet mouth around your cock at the glory-hole."

"I'd like to feel your wet mouth around it right now," he said, slipping out of her. "Lick her pussy cream off my dick, whilst the boys try her out."

I dropped to my knees and sucked Tristan's glistening shaft into my mouth. I tasted Pippa's sweet love honey mixed with a dribble of Tristan's pre-cum from his glans. Isaac stuffed his cock inside his sister and let out a long groan just like his father had. After a couple of thrusts, he pulled out.

"God, she feels amazing. She's so wet," he said. "Get in there bro, you'll love it."

They all changed positions and, as I finished licking his father's cock clean, Isaac gave me his for the same treatment. Singen lifted Pippa's tail and slid his throbbing member into her.

"Wow, I see what you mean," he gasped. "Nice, tight, eighteen-year-old pussy. She's almost as tight as you, Becca."

It was nice to have my vagina compared to his sisters. Despite being older than her and taking hundreds of dicks inside me, I still had the pussy of a teenager.

Singen finished his test-fuck, just as I finished licking his sister's juices from his brother's cock. He stepped forward holding it at the base and slapped it against my cheeks.