Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

"Do you think you might want to fuck me now?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "You've heard of sloppy seconds; this is far more than that," I nodded at my quim.

He licked his lips and got on his knees, sliding closer to me.

"My sperm is more potent than the rest," he said softly. "You won't be able to walk properly when I've finished with you and it will be dripping out of you for weeks."

"I fucking hope so."

He scraped some cum from my cheek and offered it to me. I sucked it greedily from his finger as the fucking continued all around me.

It was as though we were still in the middle of a great battle but now the villain and the heroine had finally met on the battle field. Time slowed down as I swallowed what he'd given me before he scraped my other cheek and fed it to me.

"Is that nice?" he asked, as though he was talking to a child.

"Delicious," I replied, smacking my lips together.

To my amazement, he leaned in and kissed my cum soaked lips. Men like seeing a girl bukkaked, but they are usually repulsed by the thought of kissing a girl afterwards.

Not Wilson.

He actually let out a long, satisfied groan as he tasted the semen of a dozen strangers on my lips. He sucked on them and then pushed his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around mine.

"Lie back and spread your gorgeous legs," he whispered.

I obeyed and looked up to see more men had arrived, stroking their cocks and wanting to watch me perform.

"I'm going to fuck this whore," he announced. "If any of you want to cum all over her whilst I'm raping her, please feel free."

He positioned himself between my legs and pushed the tip of his cock against my swollen dripping labia. He rubbed it up and down my groove coating it in sticky spunk and then pushed in as though he was floating on velvet.

"Jeeeesus, that's what I'm talking about," he gasped. "That is the best feeling ever."

Seeing my creamy pie get fucked was too much for one guy and he stepped forward holding his cock.

"I'm going to cum, where does she want it?" he asked Wilson, as though I didn't matter.

"Do it all over her pussy whilst I fuck the bitch," he purred, not taking his eyes off of me.

The man dropped to his knees and spurted his load all over my clit and lips.

Splat... pulse... squirt.

"Mmmm, extra lube," cooed Wilson.

He slipped his cock out of me and rubbed it in the pool of fresh cum, flicking his bell-end all over my clit. It felt incredible to be so slippery down there and I knew that yet another orgasm was on its way.

He slipped back in and started to pound me as hard as he could. It was a brutal assault from a very fat cock and he sneered down at me to tell me who was in charge.

"Take my manly cock," he hissed. "You love it, you slut."

He certainly seemed different to how he came across on tv. The well-mannered politician was now a rampant pervert.

Sloppy noises emanated from my very full pussy as another guy stepped forward to deposit his load all over my vulva.

"That's it boys, keep it coming," laughed Wilson. "Keep the slag nice and sloppy for me."

Another two came to join the party and spray their cum between my legs too.

"Fucking hell, that's so wet," said one of the guys who had just spunked on me. "It's frothing up like beaten egg whites."

He was right, if you fuck someone who is already full of semen it tends to go like that. There was almost no friction as he gave me a punishing fuck.

This was a man who knew what he liked and he knew how to get it. He was married, but I was pretty sure his wife wouldn't let him do this to her. That's why he had to pay for it. He looked like he needed to be in command both professionally and sexually, but I decided to fight back and become more dominant to see how he'd take it.

I hooked my ankle behind his knee and pushed up on my elbows. I then turned my shoulders to the right and pushed him sideways. At the same time, I pulled my leg towards me scooping his knee with it and causing him to fall sideways.

I kept the momentum going, using his body weight to pull me up and straddle him so I was sitting on him like a horse.

"How about I fuck you?" I sneered down at him.

I rode him hard and fast, bouncing off his navel as though he was a saddle. The creamy egg-whites squished between us, coating his balls in multiple loads of cum.

"Yeah... do you like my sloppy cunt... do you like me fucking you... you dirty bastard?" I sneered down at him.

Another guy stepped forward before Wilson could answer and sprayed his load all over my face and tits. He was quickly followed by two more who did the same.

"That's it... cum all over this bitch," I shouted. "Drown me in cum."

Wilson started to grope my sperm coated breasts, rubbing the sticky goo into my flesh and groaning loudly.

"You are amazing... such a dirty little bitch... where did you find this one Tristan?" he panted.

"The boys found her," he replied. "I told you she was good."

"Spray more cum on her," he ordered.

Right on cue, three more of the rich sickos spurted their loads all over my face and tits. I was covered in the stuff.

Wilson seemed to like it and I knew he was getting close. I was close too. I reached down into the slimy mess that used to be my vagina and started rubbing my clit as though my life depended on it.

"Yes... yes... make yourself cum on my cock... squirt all over me."

As I felt the spark growing inside me, the whole room seemed to close in around me. I was completely spent by now, but I needed one more climax before this was over. I flopped forwards, partly from exhaustion and partly so I could kiss Wilson with my cummy lips.

He embraced me and our lips touched. As he sucked my lips into his mouth, I came violently all over his cock. If there wasn't enough bodily fluids on the floor already, there certainly was now.

My orgasm was cataclysmic and uncontrollable. I shook like I was being electrocuted and exploded all over him. The squirt had so much force it sprayed up towards my tits, soaking us both.

"YES... FUCKING YES... FUCK ME YOU DIRTY CUNT..." I cried.

His potent seed filled my pussy with as much force as my own orgasm as he pushed it in balls deep and held me there whilst he fertilised my very soul.

"UH... OH... UH... OH BECCA... YOU DIRTY BITCH... TAKE MY LOAD."

I took all he had as my orgasm peaked and my breathing became shallow and frantic. The blackness was closing in but I kept going, never wanting this feeling to end.

"She looks like she's possessed by the devil or something," I heard a voice say.

"I've never seen anyone cum that hard," said another.

Other comments were flung around but I couldn't make them out. My head spun, my eyes closed, I fought to stay conscious but it was no good.

Everything went black.

****

"Becca... Becca. Wake up," I heard a soft female voice. "Are you alright?"

I felt hot and exhausted, but I slowly opened my eyes. Through my blurred vision I saw an oriental girl sitting over me and wiping cum from my face.

"She's coming around," said Natalie. "Becca, are you ok?"

I lifted my head to see all the girls around me and not a great deal else. Most of the men had disappeared, including Wilson.

"What the fuck happened?" I said in a croaky voice.

"I think you hyper-ventilated and passed out," said Tammy, looking concerned.

I slowly raised my head and Tammy and Chloe helped me to sit up. I was in a pool of cum and girl goo and it felt cold underneath me.

"How long have I been out?"

"Thirty minutes, maybe longer," said Natalie. "The party's over."

"Where is everyone?"

"A lot of them have left, Tristan and the twins are seeing the last of the guests back to their vehicles," said Aggie.

Sara passed me a towel and I wiped the rest of the cum from my face. It had already dried in places and came of in flakes like dandruff.

"Where's the guy I was riding?" I said, not wanting to use his name.

"Gone. As soon as he finished cumming in you, he just watched you collapse and then left," said Nat.

"What? He didn't even wait to see if I was alright?"

"No, I saw the whole thing. He used you like a fuck doll and when he was finished, he got up and went back to his table. He got dressed and left straight after."

"What a gentleman," I spat, sarcastically.

"What a cunt, more like," laughed Sara.

I suddenly remembered Pippa, who I'd left in the glory hole box and I looked around for her.

"Where's Kitty?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"Don't worry, she's taking a piss," said Sara. "She's fine."

I let out a sigh of relief. Most of the girls were still wet with spunk although they had dried their faces.

"I don't know what came over me," I said, trying to stand. "Everything just went black."

My legs felt shaky and weak like a baby deer standing for the first time.

"I guess you can have too much of a good thing," said Aggie. "You looked like you took on a lot more men than the rest of us did."

I felt light-headed, but I still had time for piss-taking.

"Fucking lightweights," I giggled.

They all burst out laughing as Pippa came running back from the toilets.

"Becca, are you alright?" she cried, throwing her arms around me.

"I'm fine, Kitty. Don't worry. How was it for you?"

"Fucking unbelievable," she grinned. "I feel so dirty right now, I loved it."

"She did well," admitted Chloe. "She must have taken at least twenty loads."

"Twenty-six," she corrected her. "I counted them."

"Typical newbie, I used to count too," laughed Tammy. "Now they all blur into one."

"I think a lot of them had more than one go," said Natalie.

"Definitely."

"Well, I guess you guys need to get Kitty out of here before her father and brothers come back. We can't risk unmasking her," I said.

Tammy went to the back of the stage and came back with a large hold-all full of clothes.

"I knew they'd rip those cat suits off of us," she smiled. "We brought a change of clothes, just in case."

The girls quickly got dressed as I found a bottle of water and downed it to try and rehydrate. I was parched.

They all kept their masks on, just in case Tristan or the twins came back in. Pippa gave me another great big hug and kissed me as we parted.

"You're amazing," she whispered. "I think I'll struggle to have a better night of sex than that."

"Don't be so sure. Life is what you make it," I winked. "I'm sure the girls will welcome you to the massage parlour if you fancy a night's work now and then."

"Anytime," laughed Tammy.

"You do know you sucked off your dad and brothers earlier, don't you?" said Chloe.

"I had a vague idea," she replied. "I recognised Isaac and Singen's cocks straight away. They are identical twins after all. I then assumed the one in the centre would be daddy's."

"Where did the dirty bastards shoot their loads?" laughed Sara.

"Daddy did it in my nunny and the boys filled my mouth," she cooed. "God it felt good."

"Nunny?" quizzed Aggie, looking puzzled.

"It's what she calls her pussy," explained Natalie. "I'm sure she'll explain it all to you on the way home."

"I'm looking forward to hearing all about it," she replied.

We all said our farewells with hugs and kisses and thank yous. They all exited via the back entrance, behind the stage, but I held on to Tammy so I could have a word with her.

"Thanks Tammy," I said. "We couldn't have done it without you."

"Any time, Becca. You know that," she replied. "Thanks for arranging it. The money will come in handy and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it."

"Ah yes, the money. I need to talk to you about that," I said. "You can keep my share."

"And mine," said Natalie.

"No, we can't do that," she replied.

"We don't need it and your need is greater than ours," I said. "I didn't arrange it for the money, you know that. I was just here for the cock."

"I know. Speaking of which, you do know who that guy was, don't you?"

"Which one?" I played dumb.

"The one who made you pass out."

"Yes, I know who he is, but you need to keep it quiet. Don't tell anyone about what happened here." I said, in a serious tone.

"We won't tell anyone, Becca, you know that, but is he what your mission is all about?"

"We can't say," said Nat. "It's complicated."

"Fucking hell, what sort of shit are you dealing with? He's going to be the next Prime Minister," she gasped. "Hughs' election campaign is as good as over, thanks to the allegations against him."

"I've missed the news for the last couple of days. What's happened?" I asked.

"The latest polls put Wilson well in the lead. He's predicted to win by a landslide. It seems pretty ironic to me, that Hughs is being penalised for adultery and fucking prostitutes, when this rapey fucker is doing the exact same thing."

"Ours is not to reason why," I smiled. "Keep Pippa safe and send her back in the morning."

"I will. Don't be a stranger, Becca," she winked. "And this one is always welcome in my bed," she smiled at Natalie.

"Be careful, she'll take you up on that offer and you'll never get rid of the stupid cow," I laughed.

"Fuck off, bitch face. At least I wouldn't have to put up with your bitching and whining," she joked back.

"See you all soon."

We all hugged again and she left. I was going to miss the old gang and vowed to visit them more often in the future.

"So, what now?" shrugged Nat.

"I'm fucked. I need some sleep and then we'll tackle Tristan in the morning. It's time we found out how he fits into all this with the Russians."

"Agreed. It's likely that we'll be leaving tomorrow, now that we've served our purpose."

"Yeah, there's nothing like feeling wanted is there?" I laughed.

Our journey so far had been mainly fun and sex, but with Wilson's security team taken away from the mansion and with only two weeks until the elections, I couldn't help but think it was all downhill from here.

"Are the cameras still working?" I asked.

"Of course. Why?"

"You know why."

"You think the Russians are coming?"

"Honestly? I have no idea, but they've gone awfully quiet. It sounds like Wilson's going to win and I don't know if that's what Stanislav has orchestrated or if there's something else going on here. The only way to know for sure is to confront Tristan tomorrow and blackmail him with what we know about his election rigging and his incestuous ways."

"If Stanislav wants Wilson to win, then there shouldn't be an issue," replied Nat.

"I know, but I think we're still missing something here. Why would a communist hard-liner like Stanislav want a capitalist in power? It makes no sense at all."

"Well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. In the mean time I'll set the cameras to give me an alert if anything triggers the motion sensors, just to be on the safe side. At least we'll get a heads up if anyone decides to pay Tristan a visit."

"Good idea."

We threw our original clothes back on and made our way to the main door. Tristan and his sons were outside glad-handing some of the guests and seeing them to their transport home. The parking area looked like a car show, with expensive Limos, Bentleys and Rolls Royces waiting to take the wealthy perverts of England back to their million-pound homes.

I had no idea that this sort of thing went on. Men in powerful positions were getting their kicks at rape parties with absolutely zero consequences. If the everyday public tried to do the same thing, they'd be locked up. They say that money can't buy happiness, but these men seemed very happy. During the week they would carry out their duties in whichever organisation they served and then, every few months, they could all share a few women and use them like toys without anyone else even realising it.

If they could get away with such things sexually, it made me wonder what else they were up to and how many of them were members of The Generals. I'd been hoping to remember some distinct features about these men or hear snippets of secret conversations, so that I could pass the information onto Lexa, but it had all been a blur. I'd been too busy enjoying myself and looking after Pippa.

We avoided the dwindling crowd and no one paid us any attention. We were nothing to them now. They'd had their fun with us and we were now discarded like a used condom.

We entered the mansion through the side door next to the library.

"We should use the spiral staircase and make sure we know where it comes out," I said to Nat.

"Sure, we'll check to see if the keys to the gun cabinet are still there too."

We entered the fusty library and checked the top of the book case nearest the gun cabinet. Sure enough, the keys were still there.

"I guess that answers that question," I laughed.

We went up the spiral staircase and it came out in a disused room opposite Singen's. We left the room and walked down the corridor and past the fairy-tale staircase to our own rooms.

I was dead on my feet and although I wanted to stay awake and figure all of this out in my own twisted head, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.


Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers