Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give them a cum bath."

"Let's make these bitches air tight."

As I was passed overhead, I felt my butt-plug get pulled out of my ass as they prepared me for the inevitable anal assault. Pippa's plug was also torn out and I heard her yelp as it was removed. There was no way I was going to let her get ass raped, she didn't do anal and this wasn't the time to learn how.

We finally made it to the stage and we were all dumped in a pile in the middle of the judo mats. At least it was a soft landing.

"Come on boys, give us everything you've got," shouted Aggie.

"Yeah, fuck us in every hole," cried Sara.

"Let the orgy begin," bellowed Tammy.

Pippa looked petrified and stared at me with pleading eyes. I got the message, loud and clear and as the crowd surged onto the stage like locusts, I grabbed her hand and yanked her free from the swarm.

We ran across the stage as I fought men off of both of us until we got to the glory-hole door. It was at the back of the black box and I threw her inside and dived in after her. I slammed the door shut and locked it from the inside.

Pippa was panting hard and looked terrified.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Jesus Becca, this is fucking crazy. They're like a pack of wild beasts," she said.

"Welcome to your first orgy," I winked.

The men started to bang the outside of the box and rock it in frustration. I just hoped they didn't try and break in to drag us back out.

"I didn't think they would be so rough and forceful," she said, gasping for breath.

"Rich powerful men like to show little sluts like us who's in charge," I explained. "Are you sure you want to carry on?"

"Yes... I think so... yes, I do," she stammered, trying to gather herself. "I was just shocked, is all. I thought they were going to fuck my ass."

"They were, but you should be safe in here."

As I said that, I saw three cocks appear through the holes in the walls. The men were standing up against the outside of the box and thrusting their hard dicks forwards for attention.

"Suck it," came an angry shout.

"Come on, what are we paying you for? Get busy in there," said another.

"Think of this like a battle," I said to Pippa. "We need to get as many of these men to spunk as quickly as possible. It will stem the tide and calm them down. You need to get sucking and wanking."

She shuffled forwards on her knees in the cramped box and got into position. She gave me a look of trepidation but started sucking the cock in the middle of the box. She took the other two, to the left and right of her in her hands and started wanking them off.

"Good girl, that's it. Alternate between them, they'll all want to feel your mouth on their cocks."

"Fuck yeah, that's more like it," said the guy she was sucking.

"Mmmm, nice soft hands," said another. "Wank that cock."

"Hurry up and cum in her mouth, I want a turn," said a guy in the queue.

Pippa slurped her lips around one cock and then spat on another and jerked his foreskin back and forth. Her initial fear was starting to leave her as she got into the swing of it. She looked amazing and my dripping pussy was running down my legs like a tap.

"I'll take the one on the left," I said. "You do the other two."

I got on my knees next to her as she moved up to allow me access. I heard screams and yells and cheers outside as the rest of the girls got ravished on the mat. They needed my help to reduce the numbers, but for now, Pippa needed me more.

I grabbed hold of the huge cock in front of my face and wrapped my lips around it. He responded from the other side of the wall by pushing further forward to encourage me to take it deeper. He tasted of salt and smelled of sweaty cock.

"Mmmm, now we're talking," he murmured.

Pippa was bobbing her head back and forth and jerking her guy into her mouth with one hand. Her other hand was stroking the man to her right and tickling his balls. After a few strokes she swapped over and sucked the other guy. He didn't last long.

Knock... knock.

The guy on the right knocked on the wooden box to signify he was about to cum. It was a well-known signal during glory-hole etiquette that the man should always tell the girl he's about to cum by knocking on the box. Pippa had no idea what it meant as this was her first time inside one.

"He's about to cum," I said to her. "Finish him off in your mouth."

The long thin penis started to spit its sticky mess all over her top lip before she realised what was happening and she stuck her tongue out to receive her first load.

Splat... splat... splat.

"Aaarrgghghhhh, fuck yeah," said the guy who'd fed her. "There you go, Kitty."

His cock disappeared through the hole in the box and another one was thrust forward. Pippa swallowed like a champ and carried on with the new guy. She fluttered her tongue all over his exposed glans and then sucked him in and out before going back to the first guy.

Knock... knock.

Pippa still didn't understand the knocking so I had to explain it.

"When they knock, it means they're about to spunk," I said to her as she received another surprise mouthful.

Knock... knock.

My guy was now ready to shoot and I took him out of my mouth and held him at the base to show Pippa.

"Look, he's going to cuuuummmmm... now!" I said, just before he erupted all over my chin.

I quickly pushed him into my mouth and sucked greedily on his tip as he gave me his precious juice.

"Oh right... sorry, I didn't know what it meant," she giggled as another two cocks appeared through the now vacant holes.

I wiped my chin, licked my fingers and moved out of the way.

"Let the one in the middle fuck you," I said. "That will leave your hands free to wank off the two either side of you. When they knock, get your mouth around it or take it in your pussy. Do you understand?"

She nodded and gave me a grin.

"What's the easiest way to let them fuck me?" she looked puzzled.

"Bend over and back up onto it."

She turned around, faced the door and bent over at the waist. I watched her grasp the guys shaft and she guided him into her sopping gash.

"Oh fuck, I'm in her pussy," said the guy she'd just sat on. "She's fucking soaked."

"Now, wank the other two off as though you're skiing," I giggled.

She started to jerk them off in time with each other whilst she bounced her butt cheeks against the wooden panel which separated us from the men.

Bang... bang... bang.

The whole box shook in time with her motion and she soon had another knock.

Knock... knock.

"Which one is it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... oh wait... he's cumming in me," she tittered.

"Uuuugghhhh fuuuccckkk," groaned the guy, as he emptied his balls into her eighteen-year-old snatch.

"God this is so hot," she whispered.

I looked between her legs as the guy pulled out with a torrent of semen from Pippa's pussy. He was quickly replaced with another cock which slipped into her creamy hole.

"Well, I think you can handle things in here," I laughed, kissing her. "I better go and see what's happening with the others. Just keep making them cum and don't open the box for anyone other than me or one of the other girls."

She gave me a wicked grin and started bouncing back and forth again as she rode her new dick.

"Thank you for looking after me, Becca," she whispered back. "I'm in heaven."

"No problem. Remember that when they knock, it's feeding time."

As I said that the guy on her right knocked and Pippa smiled at me and dropped to her knees to receive another mouthful. She really did like cum by the look of it.

"See you in a bit," I said. "Lock this door behind me."

I snuck out and heard the bolt get thrown as she locked the door. She was safe so it was time to have me some fun.

"Right then, you dirty fuckers, let's get some sort of system going here," I bellowed.

The sight before me was a mass of limbs and bodies as the girls did their thing. It was difficult to see who was who, other than the colour of their collars. All the girls were in various different positions being raped by multiple men.

"Everyone get off the girls," I ordered.

To my amazement they all backed off and stood around us in a loose circle, stroking their cocks. It was like being surrounded by a medieval army who were about to attack us with their spears.

The girls already had plenty of sperm on their bodies and faces and their pussies were dripping with the stuff. They must have serviced a few guys each already.

"I need six men to lie on their backs to form a six-pointed star," I instructed. "Do it so that your feet are at the centre of the star."

Six naked guys bounced forward, their cocks twitching and bouncing as they lay down as I'd instructed.

"Climb aboard girls," I laughed.

We all picked a cock each and straddled them facing outwards. I sat down on a rather fat looking guy with an equally fat cock and felt instantly dirty at what I was about to do. We needed to service as many men as possible and this was the easiest way to do it.

"Now I need another six to slip in behind us and fuck us in the ass," I continued. "Don't be shy, you won't break us."

Six more men jumped in and got behind each of us. After a bit of jiggling about I felt my guy enter my anus with a satisfied grunt.

"Fucking hell, you filthy bitch," he groaned. "So tight and dirty."

"Finally, we need another three men each, one in our mouths and one in each hand."

Three men jostled for position in front of me as I started to get fucked in both holes. I was sitting on a cock and i having another rammed into my ass from behind. I grabbed a cock in each hand and started frantically jerking them off as my mouth was filled with a fifth.

Five men on six whores was a sight to behold. Thirty men enjoying pleasures of the flesh simultaneously. I felt like a sexual goddess.

"This is unbelievable," said an onlooker.

"Feel free to swap around, or try a different hole or a different girl," I panted as my first orgasm rapidly approached. "Fill us with spunk and spray your loads all over us."

The remaining men were standing in a circle, like a second wave of an impending attack as I entered a trance like state.

This was me.

This was the real me.

I'd accepted who I was a long time ago and now I was revelling in it. I was a filthy cum slut and nothing was going to keep me from my cravings. My self-engineered gang-bang, rape-fest was in full swing.

"Fuck that bitch."

"Cum all over them."

"Cum in her ass."

"Slap her tits."

"Spank that ass."

All five of my guys were fondling me and groping me and rubbing between my legs. My nipples were tweaked, my tits were sucked and groped and slapped. My ass was caressed and I had several fingers strumming my clit as they fought over me like I was the last woman on earth.

All around me I saw flesh and skin and people being fucked and assaulted. I caught Natalie's eye, who was next to me, and she gave me a look that said it all. Her eyes rolled back and she looked like she was in heaven. Her breathing was heavy and her stomach was tensed and pulled in. I felt mine doing the same and realised I was about to cum at the same time as her.

"Fuck me... rape me... touch me... rub me...oh god," I squealed.

I let my tension go as I became a writhing multi-limbed beast, squirting my love juice all over the guy below me.

"Jesus, she's squirting," gasped one of them.

Sperm filled my mouth and pussy at the same time as I heard Natalie cumming and moaning with her asthmatic mouse noises.

"Meh... meh... meh... cum in my ass... fuck my cunt... make me squirt," she squeaked.

I heard a wet splash as she pissed her juices all over the guys navel behind her.

"Another squirter? Fucking hell."

A chain reaction went around the six-pointed star as the other girls came hard and noisily. The floor became awash with girl cum as we all got the release we'd yearned for all night.

Then it started to rain.

It was raining cum as the guys I was jerking off started to spray their sticky mess all over me. I had a new dick in my mouth as my orgasm continued to wash over me and cum splattered against my skin. It was mainly aimed at my face, but some of it hit my back and hair.

"Yeah, paint those bitches in man muck," someone shouted.

I glanced over at the others as the guy underneath me shuffled out to allow someone else to enter my body. All the girls had sticky faces and a cock in their mouths.

It was mental.

I'd never seen such a show of utter filth and debauchery. The man behind me slowed his pace and I knew I was about to get the walls of my rectum painted. His load was hot and scalding as he pumped me full and then pulled out to allow another pervert to violate me.

The glory hole still had a queue of men and I saw three of them had red masks on and their dicks in their hands making themselves hard. Wilson was also with them as they seemed to have teamed up together.

More cum hit me from all angles. Some of it was from guys who were just watching and wanking themselves off. Even in a room full of such important people, there was still the odd voyeur with a different kink to the rest of them.

I received another creampie as the slime continued to rain down on me. I had no idea how many men had cum, but it was everywhere and it was all I could smell. Semen has a very distinct aroma and turned me on as much as the smell of Natalie's dirty panties.

Tammy was on the other side of me and she could hardly open her eyes, she had so much cum on her face.

"Holy shit, the oriental girl looks like a Japanese bukkake queen," laughed one of the guys fucking her.

"Those Japs love it," said another.

They were right. Bukkake had been invented in Japan and Tammy did love it. I let go of the cock I was jerking and leaned over towards Tammy, pulling her closer. She got the message and leaned over to meet me halfway.

"Let me clean you up a little," I said, putting on a show to keep the crowd interested.

I licked and sucked the cum from her face and shared it with her in a sloppy cum-kiss.

"They're sharing it."

"I've never seen anything like it."

"Oh, good lord."

"Yeah, swallow it, you dirty sluts."

We obliged and drank it down before returning to the sea of manhood in front of us.

Another load painted my anus as the guy fucking it came. He pulled out and sprayed my bum-cheeks and back with it, as I looked over at the glory hole box again.

Tristan and the twins were standing side by side, with Tristan in the middle. His own daughter was sucking his cock and wanking off her brothers from behind a thin wooden panel. I imagined her on her knees, with a belly full of stranger's sperm, servicing her own family. I wondered if she knew it was them, but I doubted it. That was the joy of a glory-hole, you never knew whose sperm you were drinking.

The very thought of it triggered another mind-blowing orgasm from deep within me and I pissed my squirt juice all over the guy behind me.

"FUCK... I'M CUMMING AGAIN," I screamed.

My whole body shook from head to toe as my inner slut became in full control of my body and mind. I looked down on the show as though I was floating above it all. The six-pointed star looked spectacular from above, like a symmetrical merry-go-round made from six women and thirty men.

It was magnificent.

My body tensed and contracted and relaxed and spasmed from my feet to the top of my head. Euphoric waves of pleasure pulsed through my veins like a rainbow on ecstasy. I saw starbursts as my soul returned with a crash from above and more spunk splattered against my whorish skin.

I could hear Chloe cumming hard and Aggie being spanked by the boy she'd spanked earlier. Everywhere I looked my senses were overloaded with filth.

My ears were full of sexual sounds and dirty comments and the sound of people grunting and cumming.

Every nerve ending in my body was on edge and sensitive to touch.

The smell of sex was all around me, filling my lungs with the steamy, heady aroma of pussy and cocks.

I could taste spunk which seemed to be constantly filling my mouth as more and more men came all over my face.

My eyes saw incandescent colours as I tried to make sense of everything going on around me.

This was a fuck-fest taken to its highest level and it was all down to me.

I heard Tristan groaning over the diminishing sounds, as he filled one of his daughter's orifices through a hole in the wooden box. His sons weren't far behind him as incest took place without them even realising it.

The crowd was slowly thinning out as some men finished with the girl of their choice and then went back to their table for a drink. Some were even getting dressed and leaving, feeling satisfied at what they'd done to us. Maybe they had important business meetings lined up for the morning.

"Keep it coming boys," shouted Sara. "Is that all you dirty fuckers have got? Drown us in sperm"

Her mouth was filled with two cocks at the same time to keep her quiet which is exactly what she wanted.

I still had a crowd around me. Dicks were shoved into my face and I tried to alternate between them as I sucked off four guys at the same time.

Despite two orgasms I wanted more.

"I want two of you in my pussy," I demanded.

The guy in my ass pulled out and pushed his cock against the one that was already in there. I was so wet and used, that he just pushed straight in with very little resistance. The feeling of being stretched and full was incredible and I started to bounce up and down slowly on top of them.

The six-pointed star formation started to break up as the girls changed positions. Being in one position for so long is hard on the knees and the back and I knew how they felt.

"Fuck me like a bitch," demanded Sara as she got onto all fours.

Aggie lay on her back and so did Chloe and Tammy. They were all surrounded by men fucking them and wanking off onto their already cum coated bodies.

Natalie flipped over into the reverse-cowgirl position and was fucked by three men.

"Let's get this bitch air-tight," one of them laughed.

She was riding one guy in her over-used asshole; she had another ploughing her dripping pussy and another guy standing over her fucking her face and tits.

As the two men inside me came in unison, I saw Wilson and the Kingsley family approaching. Tristan and the twins had soft dicks as they'd just cum all over Pippa and needed time to recover. Wilson on the other hand was hard as a rock and ready for action. His huge shaved cock bounced as he walked.

"Here she is," said Tristan, presenting me to the leader of the right.

"Well, well, well. We meet again you sexy little minx," swooned Wilson.

"Hi," was all I could muster.

I felt weak and exhausted and sweaty and dirty.

"I think she's suitably well filled with cum by now, don't you?" said Tristan to Wilson.

"I sincerely hope so. You look magnificent my dear," he said to me.

Once again, the men I was with moved out of the way to allow Wilson to step closer. I felt empty and used and for the first time I was able to see the sheer scale of what had happened to me.

My cheeks were thick with sperm and it was dripping off my chin and onto my tits and belly. I looked down to see my inner thighs caked in gloopy man cream that was so thick, it looked like wallpaper paste. My back and butt cheeks felt sticky and wet.

"Do you like seeing me covered in spunk?" I asked, looking up at him doe-eyed.

"There is no better sight than a well used woman," he said. "I have a particular fetish for it."

I sat back with my arms stretched out behind me. It was difficult to stay upright as the floor was so slippery with cunt spray and jizz. I parted my legs and showed him a pussy that was so caked in cum, it looked like someone had poured runny porridge between my legs.