Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,610 Followers

"Does she taste nice?" he asked, pushing it into my mouth.

"Young and sweet," I smiled, licking his shaft.

The noise inside the function room was loud and rowdy as the men cheered and chatted and the girls continued to drive them on. Several men were in a state of undress as the girls performed various sex acts on them before moving on to other men and other groups.

The Kingsley men all zipped up and I got to my feet, just as Tristan nodded at Robert. He had been standing on the side lines as always and nodded back to his master. I watched Robert move towards the stage and ascend the steps.

BONG... BONG... BONG.

He beat a drum-stick against a huge bronze gong on the stage, to bring an abrupt silence to the event.

"Gentlemen, please be seated, dinner is served," bellowed Robert.

There was a sudden frenzy as some of the men pulled their trousers up or zipped up their flies before taking a seat. Some of them kissed the girls and told them they'd see them later for a good fucking and the girls were equally flirtatious back to them.

"Please make sure the girls get drinks and food if they wish," instructed Tristan. "The real show will start in about an hour, when we've all eaten."

"Of course," I winked. "We'll have a drink, but the only food we really need is currently sitting in the underwear of one hundred men."

"Oh my lord," exclaimed Tristan. "You are such a cock hungry little girl, aren't you?"

"We all are. Especially this one," I yanked on Pippa's leash.

Tristan and the twins all kissed me and stroked their sisters head lovingly, before heading over to their designated table. It wasn't much of a surprise that they sat with Wilson. No doubt they were going to be discussing the election campaign.

I dragged my pet over to the stage and met the rest of the girls as the first of the food started to be served to the rich perverts of England. We were served with champagne by one of the waiters and we took a well-earned break whilst they stuffed their faces, no doubt discussing what they were going to do to us and how many times.

"This is fucking insane," swore Sara. "Thanks, Becca bitch. I'm having a great time."

"Yes, I saw you spraying champagne everywhere and having a bottle stuffed up your pussy," I laughed.

"That was Natalie's idea."

"I might have guessed. The dirty bitch."

"You loved it," laughed Nat.

"Did anyone else climax, or was it just me?" asked Tammy.

"Just you," said Chloe. "But the night is still young."

"He was great at licking pussy," said Tammy. "All the attention I was getting and a tongue on my clit got me off quicker than I thought."

Being watched and leered at and desired by so many men was a huge turn on for all of us. We walked back onto the stage and took a seat at the back of the glory hole box. We were out of sight so I decided to take Pippa's gag off so that she could join in with the rest of us.

"Gosh, that thing's terribly uncomfortable," she said, sipping her champagne. "But this party is amazing."

"I thought you'd like it," laughed Nat. "Did you get fucked?"

"A few of them fucked me, but only one of them came."

"So, you've been creampied already?" said Chloe.

"No. He came in my mouth," she tittered.

"Yummy. Was it your daddy?"

"No, he just tried her pussy out for size," I laughed. "And so did her brothers."

"You dirty skank," said Aggie.

"I know. They had no idea it was me," she replied.

"Let's keep it that way," I said. "I can't believe you goaded them into getting their cocks out and then letting them fuck you."

"I know, have I been a bad Kitty?" she pouted.

"You've been an incestuous horny little Kitty," I replied. "Are you ready for your first glory-hole experience?"

"Honestly... I can't wait. It's just so seedy to suck cocks without even knowing whose it is," she cooed. "And I can let them fuck me too."

"You'll probably have to alternate," said Tammy. "You'll get jaw ache after sucking too many dicks in one go."

"I'll come in the box with you to begin with, until you get used to it. You're not claustrophobic, are you?" I asked.

"No."

"Good, it can get cramped in there," said Sara.

Nat gently kicked my foot under the table and got up to go to the toilet. I took the hint and followed her, leaving the girls chatting and joking with each other.

"If anyone comes up here, put our pet's gag back on," I instructed the others.

Tammy gave me a thumbs up and I wandered into the toilets with Nat. It was like a toilet block you'd get in a restaurant or bar, with a row of cubicles and a row of sinks and mirrors opposite. Neither of us needed a pee, so we just stood in front of the sinks in case anyone came in.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, but have you seen who's here?" she gasped.

"Wilson?"

"Yeah. What the fuck? Do you think he's one of The Generals?"

"No, I don't think so, but it explains why the security is so tight. He could be the next prime minister for fucks sake," I exclaimed.

"I know, this is fucking crazy. Why do you think he's here?"

"The same reason they're all here, he wants to get his rocks off and get all rapey with some hookers," I giggled.

"He was chatting to Tristan and the twins, I saw them," she said.

"Yes, I saw them too. I think he was introducing them. I don't think it's a coincidence."

"Me either. It was almost like Tristan was saying 'Hello, Mr Prime Minister, these are my two boys who are studying politics. Seeming as I've helped you to win, I think you should give them a high-ranking position in your cabinet'," she said, seriously.

"Maybe that was part of the deal. I agree it did look exactly like that," I replied. "But if that's the deal, where does Stanislav and the Russians fit in to all of this?"

"I don't know. It still makes no sense as to why they're after him, or us for that matter."

I heard the toilet door open and Sara came in. Natalie and I pretended to wash our hands.

"Are you two lezzing off in here, you pair of dykes?" laughed Sara.

"No, we're saving that for those dirty bastards out there," said Nat. "We just needed to freshen up."

"Well, I hope you've saved your piss," Sara swore. "From what Chloe's just told me, we're going to need it. She pissed all over some old fuckers lap."

"I know, I saw her. We better stay hydrated," she replied.

"When does the main event fucking start?" she asked. "I'm foaming at the gash for a good hard fucking."

"I think we'll stick with our plan and sit on the chaise longues whilst they have dessert," I said. "If we give them a bit of a masturbation show, I'm sure that will get things moving pretty quickly."

"Agreed," she said. "By the time we've finished a bit more champagne, they'll be ready to pound us."

We left Sara to freshen up and went back to join the others. They were onto the second bottle between them by the time we got back.

After about an hour of chatting, planning and of course, taking the piss out of each other relentlessly, it was time for the main event. Pippa put her ball-gag back on and I led her back off the stage. She crawled like a cat again and we walked down the steps and onto the main floor. Around the edges of the room were the chaise longues, just as we'd requested. They were spaced out and facing inwards so that we could display ourselves to the men whilst they finished their meals.

The girls chose a chaise each, but I kept Pippa with me. I didn't want anyone taking her mask or ball-gag off and revealing her identity in front of her father and brothers. I was there to look after her until she could lock herself away in the glory hole box and have one night of the most extreme sex she was ever likely to get.

The men chatted and joked with each other until they saw us and then the conversations slowly turned to what was about to happen. I sat on the chaise like Cleopatra with Kitty crouched at my feet like an obedient pet. My legs were spread wide with one foot on the chaise and the other on the floor. I wrapped my furry tail around my thigh and lay it in my lap to cover my genitals.

My heart was beating fast as my body started to pump me full of adrenaline. It knew I was about to be treated like a piece of fuck meat and it was doing what it could to prepare me for the fucking of a lifetime. I also had an obligation to protect Pippa from the worst of it. She may have been a horny little slut, but she had no idea what was about to happen to her.

It was time to tease.

"How was dinner, boys?" I asked the group nearest to me.

"Delicious, thank you. Just like you," said a guy who sounded like Prince Charles.

"I hope you're not too full," I giggled. "You need to leave room for us."

"Well, quite. Don't you worry, my dear, there's always room for pie."

His double entendre was as good as any of mine.

"And whose 'pie' would you like to sample first?"

"Yours, her's, anyone's so long as it's tight, warm and wet."

I moved my tail to show him my meaty cunt. My dark lips protruded outwards past my lighter, outer lips.

"Does this look appetising?"

A few of the others on the table had now stopped their conversations and were focusing their attentions on me and Pippa. I glanced around at the other girls and saw them doing the same.

This was all part of our pre-rehearsed plan. We needed to split the men into smaller groups to make it more manageable. This was the easiest way to do it. We would each tease and flirt with a specific group to make them start with us. It would later develop into a feeding frenzy of cock and pussy, but we had to try and start off with some sort of organised chaos.

"It looks like a kebab," said one guy. "Spread that fucking clam open and let's see if it's wet in there."

"Of course, it's wet in there," I said, in a slutty voice.

"Show us," said another guy.

"Kitty will show you," I teased.

I patted the seat cushion and motioned for my pet feline to jump up.

"Up kitty. Show these naughty men how wet my cunt is, spread my lips open for them," I ordered.

"Holy fuck, she's going to make the young one do it," said one guy.

Pippa crawled up onto the chaise, showing the guys her ass and wiggling her tail like a pro. She stayed on all fours and stroked her hand up my thigh, slowly working her way to my womanhood.

"Shit, she's sexy."

"That's it baby, spread my lips open," I moaned, grasping my boobs through my sheer stocking and groping myself.

Pippa put her fingers either side of my labia and spread me open. I felt the warmth of her touch and the coolness of the air on my very wet pussy.

"Is that wet enough for you?" I asked.

"Not half," said the guy who sounded like Prince Charles. "Lovely and pink too. Oh my, it does look tight."

"Show us the young girl's hole," one of them butted in.

"Ooohhhh, you want to see Kitty's sweet little cooch?" I swooned.

"Fuck yeah. Spread her open."

I leaned back further on the chaise and Pippa climbed on top of me, facing away from me. She sat on my lap and spread her legs.

I started to kiss her neck from behind, whilst staring at the men at the table. I had their full attention now and as I slipped my hands around Pippa's torso; I could almost hear their cocks straining to be released.

My hands dropped lower, stroking their way to her quim. She felt hot, sitting on top of me and her breathing quickened. My hands slipped either side of her puffy young lips and I stopped, feeling the heat emanating from her.

"Are you sure you can handle seeing the juicy insides of an eighteen-year-old's cunt?" I said, over emphasising the word 'cunt'.

"Do it."

"Spread her open."

"Show us her stinky-pinky."

My group were loving every second of it and I was waiting for the first one to make a move.

I parted Pippa's slit and exposed her gash for the world to see. She felt slick and juicy as though she had suddenly had baby oil poured over her pussy.

"Jesus, that's dripping."

"And tight."

"And young."

"She's ripe and ready for fucking," I gasped.

I was really driving them wild now. Dirty talk can be as effective as showing a man your body, if you knew how to do it.

Everyone stayed still, staring between Pippa's legs. I needed to up the ante a little. So far, I'd been gentle and loving and flirtatious, but these guys needed a little more encouragement to kick start the show.

"You like my pets pussy, don't you?" I purred. "It's all wet and slimy and yearning for cock. And... what about these cute little girl titties?"

I reached up, grabbed her body stocking and ripped it open in a flash. Her tiny pale boobs popped out with a lovely tearing sound as the stocking ripped into tatters.

"Fucking dirty bitches," someone gasped.

"Who's first? Who wants to taste her innocence? Who wants to suck her berries? Who wants to fuck her? Who wants..."?

I didn't finish my sentence. The table of men jumped up and rushed over. My plan had worked and we were now about to be mauled, man-handled and practically raped by these men, like wild animals. My teasing and dirty talk had gotten them going and the sound of fabric ripping and the presentation of an innocent young girl had triggered them off like a bomb. The sexual energy in the room was like a chain reaction and I saw the other girls get swamped by rich perverts all across the room.

It was show time.

The wave of men pounced on us with hands all over Pippa and then me as we got pulled apart. The remains of Pippa's body stocking was torn from her body but they didn't stop there. They pulled her satin leggings off with more loud tearing sounds as they got her naked.

I kept hold of her hand and her leash as they started to molest her.

"Get these sluts naked and fuck them," said the guy who sounded like Prince Charles.

"Grab the other one," said another guy who now had his head between Pippa's legs.

He ate her cunt loudly and ferociously as my body stocking was ripped from my flesh. My satin trousers followed and I soon had a cock shoved in my face.

I instinctively opened my mouth as more men joined in with the attack. It was almost like it was premeditated, the way they all got to us together. There must have been twenty men bustling to get their hands on us.

The guy eating Pippa's cooch, came up for air but was pushed aside by the black guy I had spoken to earlier. He was completely naked apart from his socks and he ploughed his dick straight into the young girl in front of him.

Pippa screamed from behind her gag and I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure. It may have been a little of both, but I had enough to contend with on my own. I only hoped these rapey perverts wouldn't take her mask or gag off whilst they feasted on her.

There were cocks and hands everywhere. I was pulled around and a cock slipped into me with ease. I had two fighting over my mouth, one in each hand and there were hands and mouths all over my naked boobs. It was chaos.

I had no idea what was happening to the others, but I guessed it would be a similar scenario. If any of us thought they were going to just form an orderly queue, we were very much mistaken.

Our only chance was to start making the fuckers shoot their loads as quickly as possible to thin out the crowd. I throated someone deep and started to gulp and slurp with my tongue as I wanked a guy off in each hand.

Through the mass of skin, I saw Pippa being fucked and groped and she also had a cock in each hand.

"How does she feel?" asked one guy.

"Even better than I imagined," said the black guy, upping his pace.

Pippa squealed and struggled as they sucked her tits and squeezed them roughly. I was going to have to fight some of these boys off and get her into the glory-hole before it got out of hand.

"Oh... uh... oh... here comes your first mouthful," said the guy in my throat.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed in until his balls touched my chin. His cock pulsated and pumped his load straight down my throat without me even tasting it.

"There you go cutie. I'll be back in a bit for a second round," he laughed.

I then had another cock stuffed in my mouth as the man in my right-hand started to spunk all over my breasts. I had another guy mount me and slide his cock between my tits using his friends cum as lube.

"Cheers buddy, she's nice and slimy for a good old tit fucking," he smiled.

Pippa squealed as the black guy came in her. He closed his eyes and threw his head back with a loud grunt as he emptied his balls into her.

"There you go lads," he laughed. "If she wasn't wet before, she's full of my cum now."

"The first of many," said the guy who sounded like Prince Charles. "My turn."

He got between Pippa's legs and stuffed his cock into her with a sneer.

"Oh my, nice load my friend," he gasped. "It's all creamy around my penis."

"Let's get that gag off her and fuck her sweet little mouth," said another guy.

I couldn't protest as I had a dick in my mouth and a queue of men waiting to go next.

Pippa managed to get eye contact with me and I could see she was scared but loving it. I think she was worried about losing her mask as her ball-gag was removed, but they left her mask on.

Her look of fear evaporated as a hard, long cock forced its way between her lips. She sucked hungrily on it as I felt the guy fucking me start to cum.

Pulse... squirt... pulse...

"There you go, little Becca," he groaned. "Some nice gooey baby batter, just for you."

"Move aside, I'm next," said a tall thin man.

No sooner had one cock slipped out of me, another was pushed in. I then felt cum spattering under my chin as the man fucking my tits also came all over me.

My mouth was momentarily emptied and I took the opportunity to chastise the men.

"You dirty rapey cunts, take it easy on her," I spat. "She's only young."

"Shut up bitch," said another short fat guy. "Suck my dick instead."

He rammed his hairy cock into my mouth and started to thrust in and out like it was a pussy.

"You fucking whores need to be kept in your place," he hissed. "You're nothing more than a fuck doll to us."

"That's no way to treat a thing of beauty," said a voice from behind the mass gathering of rapists.

The crowd parted to allow the new man to step forward. I recognised his voice and I definitely recognised his scarred chin.

Wilson had arrived.

"What do you mean?" said the guy grunting away at my face.

For a minute, I thought he was going to bring some order to the chaotic fuck-fest, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

"If you're going to have a rape orgy, get all these bitches together on the stage and let's do it properly," he sneered.

There was a second of silence and then I felt myself being lifted up along with Pippa and carried to the stage. Pippa squealed again, but didn't speak for fear of giving herself away.

I looked around the room from my elevated position above the heads of all the men and saw all the other girls undergoing the same treatment.

I needed to get Pippa into the glory-hole as soon as the opportunity arose. Once she was safe, I'd let these dirty bastards do anything they wanted to me. I had some sort of maternal instinct towards Pippa and I was beginning to wish I hadn't let her attend the party.

"Yeah, mother fuckers, rape us on the stage," shouted Sara. "Give us all you've got."

Her face was already splattered with spunk and it was more than one load by the look of it.

"Let's give these skanks what they deserve," shouted Wilson.

The crowd cheered as we were manhandled like a stage-dive in reverse. We were passed over everyone's heads from hand to hand as we were touched and mauled and groped and molested. Six naked girls were passed to the front of the stage wearing nothing more than a cat's collar and mask.

"Get them on the rape mat," shouted one guy.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,610 Followers