Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good. What was the fight about?"

"There're always fights in here. It's a daily occurrence. Melody's a force to be reckoned with and she's a bit of a rebel. She doesn't fit in with any of the gangs, she's a misfit like me and a couple of the others. The prison gangs don't usually need an excuse to start a fight. Melody was actually defending me. We try to look after each other."

"But you don't fight," I said. "Is that why Melody's in segregation? Because she was helping you?"

"Yeah. I got into an argument and I was ready to let it go, but Melody stepped in to help me. Now she's got a black eye and she's in the hole for a few days."

I tried to get a glimpse of her undercarriage as she pulled her knickers on, but she was too quick.

"I'm glad she's ok. If she's as nice as you are, I look forward to meeting her."

"She's got a hell of a story to tell," she laughed. "There's not many girls like Melody."

"You seem to have that guard wrapped around your finger," I laughed changing the subject.

"Spalding? Yeah, he's one of the better ones, but he's still a fucking pervert."

"Hence the dirty panties as a trade-off for information?" I quizzed.

"You have to use whatever you can in here. We don't have much to trade with. Giving him my dirty knickers is a means to an end. He'll go and have a good sniff and then shoot his load into them in the staff toilets. He'll leave them on my bed when he's finished with them. It's perverse, but it makes no difference to my life if he likes sniffing my pussy scent."

"At least it's a renewable currency," I sniggered. "Is that as far as it goes with trading?"

"Fuck no. The more you offer the screws, the greater the reward. I have simple needs so it's not a huge issue for me. Some of the girls want drugs or alcohol or cigarettes or chocolate or toiletries; everything has its price. Some of the screws will want a hand job or a blowy, but if you want the good stuff, you'll have to open your legs," she said it like it was an everyday occurrence.

"Sounds like a fun way to pay for stuff," I laughed. "It's better than having it taken away from you for nothing like those two bitches last night."

"I know, right? But don't get me wrong, that happens too. Even if you don't want anything from the guards, they may still want something from you -- the bad ones among them at least. And it's not just the guards you need to worry about, some of the inmates are just as rapey."

Naomi pulled her sleeveless T-shirt on followed by her trousers. It looked like it was time to get dressed so I followed her lead.

Once we were both fully clothed, she took a small paper bag from her locker and tipped the contents onto the desk. Two breakfast bars, a yogurt, and a banana rolled out onto the laminated top.

"Take your pick," she said. "It's all we've got until lunch time."

I loved the way she addressed us as 'we'. It made me feel like I was part of something and that I wasn't alone in here. I picked up a breakfast bar and left the rest for her.

"Thank you," I said, humbly.

We both tucked into our food and she even shared the banana with me. I was starving, but I didn't want to deprive her of her food.

"We better hit the showers," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Grab your towel and wash bag."

"Any words of advice?" I asked. "I know what happens in prison showers."

"Stick close to me and you'll be fine," she replied. "Come on, I'll show you where to go."

I was suddenly apprehensive about leaving the safety of my cell. I'd only been in there for a few hours, but the thought of moving onto the wing was very daunting. In my cell, I felt safe with Naomi, having a chat and exercising. Out there anything could happen. It was a huge unknown to me.

She grabbed her towel and wash bag and led the way out onto the railed walkway. Other prisoners were walking past us or gathering in small groups as we emerged.

"There're four house blocks at Bronzefield," she began to explain. "Each one houses about a hundred and thirty women. A wing is the worst."

"Good to know," I replied, following along behind her like a puppy.

"There's a young offenders centre and even a mother and baby unit, for women who arrive pregnant."

The thought of pregnant women being arrested had never really entered my head. If I thought my situation was bad, it was nothing compared to theirs.

We headed down the stairs with Naomi saying hello to a few of the other inmates as we passed them. She seemed to know a lot of people like a popular girl at school. If it wasn't for all of the locked doors, it would have felt like we were at an all girls boarding school.

I tried not to eyeball anyone as we got to the shower room. There were some intimidating prisoners hanging about in the main corridor. Some had tattoos or piercings and others just had that menacing look about them. These were hard women who'd been through a lot. Some would be career criminals and some would be in here because of a bad decision they'd made, like Naomi. It was difficult to judge who was who.

We entered the shower room to the echo of female chat and laughter. The showers really were like being back at school. The large room was covered in white tiles with a changing area in the centre and the communal showers against the three outer walls.

It had been a while since I'd seen so many naked women in one place, but I tried not to stare. I'd seen enough prison films to know that the showers were usually fraught with danger and best avoided unless you wanted beating up or sexually abusing.

Although the area was communal, there were individual cubicles around the three outer walls. There were no privacy curtains, just a low tiled wall to separate each inmate from the one next to them.

Some girls showered in pairs, probably for safety, but no one was making a meal out of it. This wasn't the sort of place you wanted to be for very long. I glanced at the many shapes and sizes of women in my peripheral vision without actually looking at anyone in particular. I loved the female form, but I didn't want to risk upsetting anyone.

They were a very mixed bunch. There were different races, ranging from black to white and every shade in between. There were fat girls, skinny girls, tall girls, short girls, blondes, brunettes, redheads, it was a sexy sight to behold.

Naomi found an empty cubicle and started to undress at the bench in front of it. She acknowledged a couple of people who she seemed to be friends with, but she didn't want to hang around in here any longer than I did.

"Share my cubicle," she said. "Strip off and follow me in."

In any other circumstances I'd be grinning like a mental patient at the thought of showering with this sexy young girl, but not today. I felt nervous and on edge as though something bad was about to happen. It wasn't just the reputation of prison showers that was bothering me, I could sense something was about to kick off.

I'd been trained to sense danger and the hairs on the back of my neck were already sticking up. I'd already noticed three large women looking in our direction from the moment we'd arrived and they were now pointing at us. I didn't know if they were interested in me or Naomi, but it didn't look good.

"You shower first," said Naomi. "I'll stand and wait."

"Thanks," I replied. "I can't wait to wash the smell of piss out of my hair after last night."

"Yeah, I could smell you this morning," she tittered. "You stink."

I pressed the shower button and I didn't have to wait long for it to get hot. The water was already steamy from the previous occupant. I washed my hair, keeping one eye on the three hulks who were still staring in our direction. Being naked around so many people didn't bother me. If anything, I found it liberating and erotic. I liked to show off what I had and I was enjoying the view of Naomi's ass in front of me.

However, any sexual feelings that I had soon evaporated when the three hulks started to come in our direction. They were walking with purpose, barging people out of the way as they got closer.

I quickly rinsed my hair and noticed that the girls either side of us had moved away. They knew trouble was coming. In fact, the whole shower block seemed to have suddenly thinned out.

The three hulks arrived and stood in an arrowhead formation in front of Naomi, about eight feet away.

"Your little friend's not here to protect you today, bitch," said the lead girl.

She was the size of a sumo wrestler with a flabby body and very saggy tits. They were almost hanging around her waist like saddle bags and she had rolls of fat covering her genitals. Her hair was scraggy and wet from the shower and she had a face like a bulldog. If prison food was scarce, she'd obviously been stealing someone else's because she certainly hadn't been going hungry.

"I don't want any trouble," said Naomi. "What's done is done."

"I say when it's done. That little slag, Melody, has put our boss into segregation. That can't go unpunished," she bellowed.

"That was nothing to do with me," she said. "I didn't want it to go down like that."

"Did you hear that?" the bulldog scoffed to her two sidekicks. "She thinks what happened yesterday wasn't her fault."

The bulldog's two friends laughed in unison. They were slightly smaller than the bulldog, but also hadn't missed many meals. Both had hard faces and could have passed for men if they'd been wearing suits. If the lead girl was a bulldog, then these two looked more like pit bulls. One was a blonde and the other was a brunette and both looked intimidating.

"Who's your friend?" asked the one on the right.

I stopped washing myself and stepped out of the cascade of water as I turned to face them. I needed to take them head on if it was about to kick off.

"She's my new cell mate, Becca."

I moved in next to Naomi still covered in a lather of soap and gave the three girls my best smile. It didn't take a genius to figure out that these three women were here to get revenge on Naomi for whatever Melody had done to their boss. It was time to do what I did best. I was either going to be charming or deadly; it all depended on them.

"Hi," I said. "Can we help you with something?"

"You can help me with something all night long, sexy," said the bulldog, licking her lips. "I need a new pet."

"I see. Well... I'm not looking to be someone's pet, but I guess if I were yours at least I'd be very well fed," I laughed, looking her up and down in disdain.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" spat the bulldog.

"Becca, don't," said Naomi. "Let's go."

"We're not going anywhere," I replied. "You haven't showered yet. Go ahead, I'm done. The shower's yours."

I pushed her behind me and she reluctantly started to wash under the cascade of water, keeping an eye on what I was doing. I couldn't see her, but I could hear the water bouncing off of her tight young body.

"Are you calling me fat?" bellowed the bulldog.

"I never said you were fat. I may have insinuated it, but I didn't actually say it."

I'd met people like her before. She was all about intimidating people by using her colossal size. She may have looked scary, but she'd hit the tiles just as easily as anyone else if I hit her in the right place. Naomi might not have been violent, but I was. This was my first day in prison and I wasn't about to be lined up to be someone's bitch. I was about to make a name for myself and send a message to anyone else who fancied their chances with the new girl. All I had to do was entice her to attack me. I was trained for it and I was banking on the fact that she wasn't.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked. "People fear me in this prison."

"Is that because they think you're going to eat them?" I laughed.

My body was still coated in a thin layer of soap from the shower. I had deliberately left it on my skin rather than rinsing it off. I knew that larger fighters often grabbed their opponents and wrestled them to the ground. It was all about using your assets to win the fight. I hoped that being all slippery would prevent her from grabbing me.

"Can you believe the balls on this bitch," the bulldog smirked to her friends.

She was showboating and trying to scare me, but my body language was unflinching. I just stood in front of the three of them with my arms by my sides exuding nothing but confidence. Body language can give so much away before a fight. People get scared and unknowingly lean backwards or they shift their body weight from one foot to another. They are all tells. Facing someone who stands still like a statue is much more terrifying.

I gave nothing away, but I was about to make it kick off on my terms not theirs.

"I don't have balls. As you can see; I'm all woman. You on the other hand... I'd say it's difficult to tell if you have balls or not. I can't see anything under that huge belly of yours. When was the last time you saw your pussy, you fat fuck?"

That seemed to do the trick. I watched her anger bubble up in a micro-second as the red mist descended on her and she lost the plot.

She lurched forwards and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me clear of the cubicle and into their triangle. If she succeeded, I'd be easy pickings for the three of them to attack me simultaneously. Unfortunately for her it didn't work. She pulled as hard as she could, using her huge mass to try and drag me towards her, but her hand slipped down my arm and she fell backwards into her two friends.

It was almost laughable as the bulldog knocked the blonde pit bull over and they both hit the floor like a couple of beached whales. The remaining pit-bull hesitated as she realised that she was the only one still standing and had no back up. While she was stunned, I moved in, keeping my feet firmly planted on the slippery tiles and my centre of gravity low.

Before she could react, I punched her as hard as I could in the side of the neck. Hitting someone in the face only gives superficial injuries and can cause damage to your own fist. The neck contains a lot of nerves and ligaments and is nice and soft against a hard fist. Hitting an opponent there causes the head to snap sideways and can knock the opponent out.

That's exactly what happened to her.

Thwack -- snap.

She toppled sideways like a fallen tree and hit the tiles like a wet mop.

Splat.

I paused for a second and then shouted down at the bulldog and her wallowing friend.

"She's gotten off lightly; although the word lightly doesn't really fit with you three. I'm giving you the opportunity to drag her fat ass out of here and fuck off. It's only going to get increasingly worse for you from here on in."

I hoped that would be the end of it, but I knew that it wouldn't be. The bulldog wasn't about to lose face in front of all these people; she had a point to prove.

Unfortunately for her - so did I.

She staggered back to her feet and immediately sprang forwards like a bull with her head down. She was trying to tackle me to the floor using her size against me. I'd already anticipated her next attack and I used my speed and agility to dodge to the left at the last possible second. She kept moving past me, unable to stop on the slippery tiles and I followed up behind her.

Grabbing a fistful of her matted hair I helped her on her way using her momentum to plough her face straight into the corner of the shower wall. There was a sickening crunch as her nose splattered all over her face and blood sprayed down onto the tiles below.

She didn't get up.

I spun on the balls of my feet, looking for my final attacker. She was on her feet by now and was weighing up her options. The other prisoners were watching on, in two minds whether to watch the show or get out of the danger area.

"Your two fat friends are out of the game," I said to the remaining pit bull. "This is your last chance to leave or join them in the hospital wing."

"You've no idea who you're dealing with," she spat. "You're fucked when The Crow gets out."

"Never heard of her," I smiled. "Make a decision, I've not got all day."

Her face was full of anger and hatred as she thought it through. She'd seen what I'd done to her two friends and she was expecting me to wait for her to attack. In my eyes the best form of defence was attack so I decided to get my retaliation in early.

I knew she wasn't going to back down, she had too much to lose. I saw her mind ticking over and, in that split-second, I knew that her decision was made. A grab hadn't worked. A tackle hadn't worked so that left her with one more option. She was going to try and punch me in the face.

As she pulled her hand back to swing out at me, I leapt forwards and wrapped my hands around the back of her head. I used the spring in my step to lift my knee up, at the same time as dragging her head down towards it.

Her head came down as my knee went up and it connected with the centre of her face in mid air. I felt her teeth and jaw shatter under the immense blow. It must have felt like she'd been hit in the face with the end of a battering ram.

She shrieked in pain and fell forwards as I stepped to the side like a ballerina to get out of her way.

The fact that she'd cried out told me that she was still conscious. If you knock a person out, they generally don't make a sound. I needed to finish the job quickly. As she was bent over clutching her face, I brought my elbow up in the air and then drove it down onto the back of her neck.

Crack -- snap -- splat.

She was unconscious before she hit the floor face down.

It was over.

The whole fight had lasted less than forty seconds and silence fell back on the room.

"Jesus Christ, Becca. What have you done?" gasped Naomi.

"Saved your ass from a beating," I said, glancing around the room in case there were any more of the bulldog's friends wanting to have a go.

The brief silence dissipated and the sound of voices murmuring in disbelief filled the air. It was a dull hush as people went back to what they were doing as though nothing had happened. It was just another day in prison with another fight in the shower room as far as they were concerned.

"I know that, but you've no idea who you've just knocked out," Naomi continued.

"Three fat bitches?" I laughed.

"Three fat bitches who are part of The Sisterhood," she corrected me.

"Who the fuck are The Sisterhood? They sound like a bunch of nuns."

"They're far from it. They're the most ruthless gang in here and you've just taken out three of their biggest hitters."

"What's your point?" I replied.

Naomi was about to carry on and explain why I was in so much trouble, but suddenly all hell broke loose.

Whistles were blown as ten prison guards entered the shower room. They took out their batons and extended them with a flick of their wrists.

"EVERY BODY STAND STILL. WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?" shouted one of the screws.

The silence came back as everyone waited to see what was going to happen next. I was standing naked with Naomi at the edge of our cubicle with three bodies strewn in front of us. Red blood was mixing with the soapy water and it ran into the drain from the flow of the shower. It looked like an abattoir with three slaughtered pigs lying on the floor.

"PRISONER HEART. WHAT'S HAPPENED HERE?" the screw shouted again.

"I think these three ladies slipped over on the soap," I interrupted. "It looks like you got here just in time."

The screws gathered around and looked down at the massacre in front of us.

"Maybe you should put a 'slippery when wet' sign out. I think this is a health and safety issue," I laughed.

One of the screws tapped his baton against a sign on the wall. It read: 'Caution. Floor may be slippery when wet.'

"There is a warning sign," he snapped.

"Well, there's no helping some people, is there? Maybe they can't read," I shrugged.