Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. This sort of thing reminds me of my head master days," he leered. "Even the knickers you're wearing are the same colour as the ones the school girls used to wear. I picked them out especially for that reason."

I stayed silent standing in front of his desk, naked from the waist down. I felt the cold air around my undercarriage as I waited for further instructions. My heart rate had increased as adrenaline pumped around my body.

"Such a cute little tushy," he purred, stroking it with the tip of the cane. "Nice and firm, just the way I like it."

"This is sexual harassment," I said. "You won't get away with it."

"I've been getting away with it for years, my dear. It was more difficult at the girl's school, but it's easy in prison. No one cares what you say in here. You're just another number. Now, bend over and place your hands on my desk."

I obeyed and gripped the edge of the desk with my cuffed hands. I took a deep breath and braced myself for the first strike. The anticipation was strangely erotic and I could understand why some people were into this sort of fetish.

"Arch your back more," he ordered. "I know what you sluts are like. You can stick your ass out better than that."

He placed the tip of the cane in the small of my back and tapped it gently to show me what he meant. I increased the curvature of my lumbar spine by pushing my buttocks up and my stomach down. He then moved to my side, resting the cane across my buttocks.

Thwack.

The sound of the willow hitting my flesh echoed around the room. At first there was no pain, but that soon changed as my body realised what had happened.

I cried out like a whimpering dog as the heat seared across my ass cheeks as though I'd been burned. My belly fluttered and my nipples became hard.

Thwack.

There was no time for me to take a breath as he hit me again even harder.

"Aaaarrgghhh," I squealed.

Thwack.

The final blow was so hard that I thought he'd broke the cane in two.

"FUCK," I yelped.

I looked back over my shoulder to see three red cane welts flaring up across my buttocks. The pain was like I was being stung by a thousand wasps and my ass felt like it was on fire.

"Ssshhhhhhh," he murmured in a soothing voice. "There there. It's all over now."

He threw the cane onto the desk with a clatter and then placed his hand on top of my head as though he was soothing a sick child.

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body," he said. "I don't like having to do these things but they are necessary."

My eyes filled with tears and I fought back another cry of pain.

"You've taken your punishment well," he continued. "I'm a reasonable man. With one hand I give punishment but with the other hand I can give reward. I like to give prisoners a chance to redeem themselves. Now, are you aware of the term 'stick and carrot'?"

I was completely aware of the term, but I wasn't going to admit it to this asshole. Having him explain it to me would give my ass time to recover before he continued whatever abuse he had in store for me next.

"No, Sir," I whimpered, taking the searing pain.

"Think back to my stubborn donkey analogy. To get the donkey to do something I want there are two trains of thought. One, I can beat her with a stick until she does it, or two, I can encourage her with a reward like a carrot. Do you understand?"

"What's your point, Sir?" I said through gritted teeth.

"It's the same with bad girls like you. I've given you the stick to keep you under control, but it doesn't have to be like that. A carrot would have been much kinder. I'm guessing that your bottom is hurting now, right?"

"You could say that, yes," I hissed.

"Would you like me to make it better? I have some lotion in my desk drawer."

"And what do I have to do in return?"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

My ass was stinging like it was being pricked by a thousand needles. It was strangely arousing, but I knew I'd prefer it if the pain went away.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir," I cried.

"That's better. Stay right where you are."

He moved back to his desk and opened the bottom drawer. He then came back with a small bottle of something that looked like Aloe Vera cream.

"Stay bent over," he said softly. "Let's make your little bot-bot feel all better."

He poured some cream into his hand and then rubbed his palms together.

"This might sting a little, but it will feel better in the long run."

He massaged the cream into both of my ass cheeks and the relief was instant. The cream took the heat away and his hands stimulated my skin to get the blood flowing. That wasn't all that was happening.

I felt the blood rushing to my labia and clit. I was in a vulnerable position, naked from the waist down. I was bent over and a stranger was caressing my ass like a pervert. I had no control over any of it and it did feel heavenly to have the soothing cream massaged into my cheeks.

"How's that?" he purred. "Does that feel better?"

It really did and I felt my juices starting to flow. He'd inflicted severe pain onto me, but now it was washing away like a breaking wave on the sea shore.

"A little, Sir," I replied, but still with an edge to my voice.

"How about this?" he asked, rubbing his hands down the back of my legs.

They got half way down before he pushed his finger tips onto the inside of my thighs and gently tickled his way back up. His hands were slippery with cream and they got even more slippery when he touched my dripping pussy lips.

It was the lightest of touches that left me wanting more as he moved his hands back to my ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm," I let out an involuntary moan.

"It's always the same with whores like you," he said. "A little bit of a spanking and your cunts get wetter than a virgin's after touching a cock for the first time."

I stayed silent, secretly wanting him to touch me again. It was a yearning inside me which I'd felt many times. I knew what this guy was doing was wrong on every level and so did he, but I wanted it anyway. I could have gladly punched him in the face for what he'd done, but if I was in for a fucking, I might as well enjoy it.

He dropped his hands down the back of my legs again and repeated his tickling up the inside of my thighs. I shuddered as the pain of the caning began to fade into the background. This time his fingers stopped either side of my pussy lips and he spread me open like an oyster.

Before I could say anything, he dropped to his knees and pushed his tongue inside my pink slit.

"Mmmmmmppffffff," he snuffled. "Even better than I was told."

His tongue flicked in and out of me as he kept my lips spread wide. I pushed back towards him and parted my legs to give him better access.

"Ooooohhhh... you dirty fucker, Sir," I swooned.

He buried his face into my valley and I felt his nose breathing hard against my starfish. He was sniffing my ass and slurping away at my undercarriage like a baby calf at its mother's teat.

"Prison pussy is the best pussy," he murmured. "It always smells so good. Jarvis and Reid were right about you."

He pulled his face away and slipped a finger into my meaty folds, pushing it in deep.

"Juicy as a fucking peach," he cooed. "And so fucking tight too."

"Is that what Jarvis and Reid told you about me?" I quizzed. "Did they give you a full assessment after what they did to me last night?"

"They told me everything about you. They're very good at their job," he said squirming another finger inside me. "They only pick out the best ones for me."

"Lucky me," I gasped as his free hand reached around my front and started to flick my throbbing clit.

I hadn't had any cock in over a week and my body was craving it like a junkie needing a fix. He might like prison pussy as he called it, but I didn't care whose cock I took. Right at that moment, I just wanted fucking as my inner slut took over. I kicked my shoes off and wrestled myself out of my trousers and panties which were wrapped around my ankles.

"I love this fucking job. You don't have to be willing, but I suppose it helps. I can feel your need radiating from your sexy body. You live for cock, don't you, you little slut?"

"What makes you say that?" I panted.

"I've done this to hundreds of women. Sometimes I have to hold them down, sometimes they just cry and let me get on with it, but then, on the odd occasion there's the ones that are like you."

"Like me?"

"Dirty cock hungry whores," he replied like a man possessed. "Bitches like you, fucking love it. Admit it."

"I do," I gasped. "I want your cock inside me."

There didn't seem much point denying it. I wondered if this was just another form of punishment that he was giving me. I thought he was going to tease me some more, only to then deny me the pleasure of an orgasm just because he could. It's what men like him did to women to show them who was in charge.

When he stood up and dropped his trousers, I knew that he meant every word of it. He kicked his shoes off and his belt jangled as he undid it, clunking as it hit the floor. I saw his trousers and shorts get flung to the side as he got naked from the waist down. I didn't bother turning around to see his cock, I knew I'd be feeling it soon enough.

He pushed up behind me and I felt his spongy glans nudge against my slimy opening.

"What do you say little girl?" he said in a seedy tone.

"Please fuck me."

"Please fuck me, what?" he replied, pulling away slightly so that his cock was no longer in contact with my pussy.

"Please fuck me... Sir," I over-emphasised the word 'Sir' for added effect.

He plunged his shaft into my shaven hole until his tip grazed my cervix. His balls squashed against my clit and he held it there for a moment. It was long and fat and felt at least nine inches long. I'd taken enough cocks in my snatch to gauge the size of it. I felt completely full and satisfied and the fire inside me began to grow immediately.

"Take my big fat cock, Sloan," he grimaced. "How do you like that piece of carrot?"

"It's better than the stick, Sir," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Of course it is. Reward is always better than punishment. Although I do like to inflict pain on girls."

He pushed into me even deeper and I felt my insides being pushed upwards. I had to rise up onto my tiptoes to relieve the pressure.

"It's fucking big, isn't it?" he ordered. "Can you feel it stretching your cunt open?"

"Oh... Sir. It's fucking huge. I think you've split me in two," I lied.

"Mmmmm, you love it. Now beg. Beg me to fuck you with it."

"Please, Sir. Please fuck me with your big fat manly cock," I whispered.

Some of it was acting on my part, but I really did want this guy to fuck me hard. He was practically forcing me into it and one thing I loved was rough sex with a stranger.

He slid out slowly and I felt my pussy muscles slacken off as he left my body. For a split second I thought that was it and that his teasing was over, but I was soon stretched again as he rammed it back inside me.

"Fucking hell, what a tight little bitch you are," he groaned. "Your pussy grips my cock like a vice."

"Thank you, Sir. It's because you're so fucking big," I cooed.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

Each inward thrust forced me forwards and I had to take a small step towards his desk. His hands gripped my hips as he continued to enjoy my sloppy fuck slit as though it was the most exquisite thing he'd ever felt in his life.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

"You feel even tighter than the girls at the boarding school," he moaned. "Some were still untouched even at eighteen, but you feel tighter. You dirty little whore."

"Thank you, Sir."

Hearing him tell me about other girls whom he'd obviously abused, was turning me on even more. He was a man who knew what he wanted and he just took it; even if it was a girl's innocence. I was far from innocent when it came to filthy sex and I felt my orgasm building like a simmering furnace.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

Out slowly. In hard and fast.

By now I was forced up against his wooden desk and he pushed me up against it to show me that I had no where left to go. I was trapped between the cold desk and his warm thighs pushing behind me.

"Lift your arms up," he ordered.

"What?" I asked, not really understanding what he meant.

He grabbed the bar between my handcuffs and twisted it as he pulled my arms up in front of me. The cold steel locked against my wrist bones and I squealed in pain.

"Lift them above your head," he snapped. "I need to get your young tits out."

I pushed my arms up as he had instructed and I felt his hands slide up the sides of my body under my shirt. He then grabbed my bra and used it to disrobe me without even bothering to unclip it. My huge breasts sprang free as they left the bra and I felt the cold air hit my erect nipples.

"Drop your arms down," he ordered. "Let's have a feel of you."

I lowered my cuffed hands back onto the desk, taking my T-shirt and bra with them as his stubby fingers clawed at my naked tits. He pawed them like a bear and then grabbed a fistful in each hand and squeezed hard.

I flinched, but I loved the way he was molesting me like an animal. There was no finesse -- it was just raw passionate lust. He massaged my boobs as though he was kneading dough and I let out a shriek of pleasure.

"Oh... fuck yes... squeeze my lady lumps... make them hurt," I panted.

"I knew you'd fucking love it as soon as I laid eyes on you," he purred into my ear. "I'm going to give you the pounding of your life."

He kept a tight grip of my tits and used them to hold me in place as he started to thrust in and out of me. His pace was hard and fast like a steam engine piston and I bounced up and down with each forceful thrust. I could hear how wet I was as his dick slapped in and out of me making my juices run down my legs.

"You're hornier than a teenager," he moaned. "And tighter than a duck's anus. Tell me how much you love it."

"I love it, you dirty bastard. Fuck me hard... harder... make me fucking scream, Sir."

I didn't need to act anymore; I did love it. For a sixty-something man his performance was unbelievable. The fuse within me was lit and the charges were set. I just needed one more thing to set me off.

As he pistoned in and out of me, I managed to drop my weight lower and position my rock-hard clit against the edge of his desk. I was plenty wet enough by now to provide my own lubrication and I felt my orgasm building exponentially. Each thrust sent me closer to oblivion as he fucked me like an angry bear. My tits felt bruised, my ass was stinging and my cunt felt ready to explode.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me like a slut, Sir."

Slap -- slap -- slap.

Squelch -- squelch -- squelch.

"This will teach you not to fight in my prison, you naughty little bitch. Cum... cum all over my fat cock like the whore you are. CUM."

I'd never cum on command before so it was a first for me. The tingling feeling deep within my uterus exploded in a wash of female ejaculate which splashed all over the desk and floor. It soaked his front as I came like a water sprinkler.

"FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK... I'M CUMMING," I screamed.

It hit me like a bus and he just kept on pounding my fuck hole and playing with my tits, pulling himself deeper than I ever thought possible.

"Cum... please Sir... cum in my slutty hole... fill my dirty pussy up with your sticky mess," I begged, hoping he'd end this soon and bring me back to reality.

My orgasm peaked, but he was relentless as though he couldn't quite get there himself. Maybe it was an age thing or maybe it was another way for him to punish me further.

"Please... cum inside me, Sir. I want your load," I begged.

He suddenly let go of my tits and pulled his dick out of my slimy gash. My orgasm was still simmering under the surface as I ground my pussy into the desk, but he soon put a stop to that.

"You dirty little whore. Turn around," he ordered, yanking me around by my cuffs with one hand.

His other hand was frantically wanking his cock to try and finish himself off. I'd been right about the size of it. He was about nine inches long with plenty of girth. No wonder my insides were aching.

"Get on your knees," he snapped. "Mouth open."

He didn't wait for me to do it myself; he yanked at my handcuffs and I dropped to the floor. As I got my balance, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. His free hand held his sticky shaft in front of me like a lollipop.

"It's covered in your filthy cunt cream," he hissed down at me. "Clean it."

I went into a frenzy of sucking and licking and brought my hands up to jerk him off into my eager mouth.

He slapped them away.

"Mouth only," he ordered. "Make me cum."

I couldn't help but feel that all of this was some sort of test to see how good I was. Reid and Jarvis must have tipped him off that I was easily manipulated into sexual acts against my will and that once I got into the zone, there was no stopping me.

With that in mind I wondered what this was all about. I couldn't see how my sexual prowess could be utilised inside a prison other than servicing this pervert. Maybe he had other plans for me. If he did then maybe I could use it to my advantage. With that in mind I decided to give him my best performance.

I licked my frothy juices from the base of his shaft and then took his nine-inch dick down my throat in one go. I must have looked like a sword swallower from his perspective. His entire cock disappeared before his very eyes. His balls touched my chin and I kept my mouth open, flicking my tongue under his ball sack and spewing throat spit all over his cock.

"Jesus Christ... oh my god... oh my fucking god," he gasped.

I let his cock slide out of my mouth and I looked up at him with wide innocent eyes.

"Would you like to fuck my face, Sir?" I said in my sexiest voice. "Just treat my mouth as though it's a pussy and you can cum in it If you like. I'll swallow everything you give me."

His cock twitched and bounced in front of me as I gave it a playful lick. I then wrapped my lips around his tip and allowed him to push all the way back in.

"I'll fuck your face alright," he groaned, wrapping both hands around the back of my head. "I hope you're hungry."

He held my head in place and thrust in and out of my mouth in long fast strokes. I knew this would finish him off. I'd never met a guy yet who didn't like cumming in my mouth, especially if I begged for it.

I started to make gagging noises to make it sound more dirty. I guessed this rapey pervert would like that.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Guh -- guh -- guh.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... you're so dirty... oh fuck," he groaned.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Guh -- guh -- guh.

His hand moved from my head and grabbed the base of his shaft as he slipped it out of my throat. I could tell that he liked to watch like most men do. He wanted to see his porridge squirting into my mouth or all over my face. I dropped lower and opened my mouth as wide as I could, sticking my tongue out like a spoon.

"Feed me... give me that hot spunk... fill my slutty mouth," I grinned.

His hand flashed up and down his shaft so fast that it was a blur as he shuffled closer to me. His balls were sucked up into his body and I knew he was about to unleash a huge load of spunk.

"Yes... yes... here it comes..." he groaned almost sounding in pain. "Here it comes... keep that mouth open."

He lined the tip of his cock up with my tongue and shot a huge white rope straight against my tonsils. I controlled the gag reflex and waited for the rest of it to erupt from his dick.

Twitch-twitch-twitch-twitch-twitch.